Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brides of the Jungle IC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomnia.Adventures

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Deep in a jungle, beneath a twisting canopy of leaves and vines stalked by both predator and prey, a mighty tribe has carved out a place for life. With wild beasts that would as soon eat human as animals their society has been ruled by the strong and fierce hunters who can build and protect a home in the treetops.

In this tribe, as a boy comes of age, he leaves his home to venture into the forest. If he survives a year in the wilds he may return and take a wife. Called the hearth wife she is his strong partner and equal and will help him build a home. Once a home is complete he may, in time, take on other wives each with a title and task to fit the families needs and each with a rank within the family.

Sometimes, to better secure survival, a few men will join together to build a home, sharing the dangers, labors, and wives between them.

The Alanqwa clan is a family chosen by their tribe for the honor of receiving a Bed Wife. A symbol of the family's strength and prosperity the young woman sent to them is meant to serve as a comfort and luxury to all it's members. However only one clan might receive that honor in a year and in a world ruled by survival of the fittest the Alanqwa clan will find the "honor" to be a double edge sword for now it is not only the jungle that wishes to take something from them.

For More information and Characters see Character Thread

Please Read All of the Following Information Before Posting:

On the Wives:
Sometime between the age of ten and thirteen girls normally begin training to become a type of wife based on their personality and talents. Some training can be used for multiple paths (a girl trained as a bow wife might become a spear wife). Sometimes girls end up in a path they didn't train for (a Bed wife isn't given training but is chosen from the girls of other paths, a girl who fails enough at training might be made a broom wife, or a girl training to be a spear wife who takes a bad enough injury might join a less active path just as some examples).

While a girl'a inclinations are taken into consideration (a girl who hates fighting won't be forced to fight for example) ultimately their path is chosen for them. Similarly while a girl's feelings are taken into consideration when it comes to a husband the choice isn't always theirs. Generally the higher in a hierarchy a wife is the more say she had in the marriage arrangements.

On the Homested:
Like most clan's within the tribe the Alanqwa clan lives in the shelter of a somewhat expansive tree house. Three of the imense trees of the Jungle that grow close together are used to make a home with the underbrush around the base cleared away and other nearby trees felled to create a small pocket in the forest (and prevent tree dwelling predators from easy access). Around the roots of the tree small gardens are kept and a series of ladders and baskets on pulley systems are used to get in and out of the tree house. The main tree, the one with the systems for entering and exiting the treehouse, has three floors and houses the rooms for any husbands, a room for the hearth wife, and a large room for eating, family gatherings, and entertaining guests.

The second tree is called the Heart Tree and is two to three stories. It houses the nursery for young children, sleeping quarters for older children, a space for lessons, and The Bower which is the room all the wives share. In The Bower The Mother Wife's word is law and the Mother Wife and the Spear wife have the only real beds. The Bow Wife and the Herb Wife have couch like cushioned pallets they can sleep on while the rest of the wives have pallets they roll up in the morning and lay down at night. The Bed wife, however, has no bed and simply shares the bed of whoever claims her for the night. Wives normally don't sleep with their husbands in The Bower but can have sex with each other there.

The last tree is for storage and workshops as well as the kitchen.

Sheira didn't know what to expect. She had thought she... well she hadn't had all the answers, only the gods did, but she had been on a path to having a *lot* of answers. Training as an herb wife was for the intelligent and quick witted and curious and she'd thought she'd have a couple more years at least in training before being given a husband. Then the tribe's hearth wife had read in the signs that she was to be this year's bed wife and then...

Well here she was, walking between her old clan's spear wife and the tribe chief's spear wife as they delivered her to her new clan. There would be no large celebration, no marriage ceremony and godly offerings, not even the humble celebratory meal of a broom wife. She was an honor upon the clan, not an honor on herself, her life and service was for her new clan.

She wished she had more training than the lip service paid to bed wives she'd heard over the years. Her Mother had told her this was the way, that no time for training could be given as all clans would seek to claim her as their's once she was announced but she wasn't entirely comfortable with being thrown into this mess with no training.

Well. That was one of many reasons she wasn't comfortable with this mess.

Still here she was, entering the clan's clearing, doing as she'd been told to before hand to go to sit in the basket used to raise goods to the treetops. She was a slight girl of eighteen, willowy and fair, not meant or muscled for combat. The two who had brought her here had little difficulty pulling the rope that would raise her, and the basket, to her new home and whoever waited there to greet her. It was supposed to just be the Mother Wife, she'd meet the others as they finished their duties for the day, but who knew who'd actually come to see the newest arrival.

Tela walked around as she often did. Wearing only a skirt, but with her large breasts exposed. She bore a child on each breast. Another baby lay in her tummy, growing with the strength she gave from herself. Tela had been the mother wife since the beginning. Having always been obsessed with bearing and caring for children, the gods had bestowed the gift upon her. So for years now, she had taken her husbands seed, bearing him five children thus far, with another on the way. She also taught and cared for his other children that he had born from other wives. Though, she had born far and away the most.

Tela walked throughout the home, she went to the entrance of the home as she always did before lessons. She was followed by her three younger children as her two youngest continued to suckle on her breasts. There, she was greeted by the newest wife, Sheira. "Welcome and joy to the bed wife!" Tela said, greeting the young woman. "I was told you'd arrive. I bestow my greetings and friendship upon you, new wife of mine husband. I was just about to school my children in he ways of our tribe. Is there perhaps anything that I might help you with?" Tela normally was occupied almost exclusively in the lesson tree, which was also where she and the children slept. But today, she made a point of going to the entrance tree with the express purpose of meeting Sheira and welcoming her into the family.

Here it was. The basket entered her new house and the mechanism at the top swung it the half foot and brought it to rest on the platform. She peeked down over the side one last time. It wasn't the hundred foot drop to the forest floor below that gave her pause, she'd spent her entire life in the houses, open walkways, and bridges her people built into the trees, but the sight of the ground below. If her new family didn't fall victim to great misfortune tradition dictated she would never touch ground again, spending the rest of her life within these trees.

She forced herself to look away, to the Mother Wife and her gaggle of children who reminded Sheira so much of her own mother it gave her the courage to climb out of her basket and start her new life.

Once free of the basket it was obvious why Sheira had been chosen. She was short statured and light framed like a dancer, sweet and open youthful face behind wispy blonde hair. She looked as airy and soft as the nearly sheer white cloth tied around her torso to just barely cover her breasts and around her narrow hips to just barley cover enough to keep her decent. She looked back at the mother with quiet, thoughtful, eyes while her lips slowly found an equally soft smile.

In a world where survival was paid for in blood, sweat, and strength she was delicate and soft and comforting.

"Moon bless out meeting." She greeted the mother in return and risked a smile for the children. She wasn't sure how far "not permitted to work" went when it came for caring for children but kindness could hurt. "All of our meetings." She looked back to the mother. She was raised to trust mother wives and wanted the comfort that brought her in these strange times. "I'm afraid I don't know what is expected of me. Do you? I was told I would be called for when I was wanted but I don't know where to go until then. The bower?"

One of the husbands, Kug, then appeared. He had heard they were receiving the bed wife today. He was hmdsome in a rugged sense, and had the muscular build of a career warrior and hunter. Kug only wore boots and a loin cloth.

He approached Tela and gave her an affectionate kiss in greeting. The barbarian then turned to Sheira. The barbarian circked the petite woman getting a good look at her from all angles. "A tad skinny, but with proper feeding and sex, you will put some meat on those bones girl." It was no secret Kug preferred curvy women, like Tela. He then went on,"As the bed wife our duty is to have sex with those that request you You will have sex with the husbands, sex with the wives, and even sex with you invited guests that take a shine to you. Your job is to provide comfort and respite in this otherwise brutal and cruel land. When not performing that much needed service, you are at liberty. Understood?"

After she answered, Kug then drew in close. He suddenly kissed Sheira on the lips. A passionate and deep kiss. He then says,"To the bed chambers my bride. I shall consummate our new marriage first, before anything else."

Sheira wasn't totally innocent and naive. She'd heard the fireside gossip among the wives of her birth clan and the tales spun in hushed and giggled whispers about the things that could go on in the dark. She had some concept of what it meant to be a bed wife even if it hadn't been totally spelled out for her in the time it took to get her from her old clan to here. Still she felt a blush creep into her cheeks at having it explained to her in such blunt ways what she was to do and be. Still, she wasn't so shocked to forget the lesson learned early about responding to the head of her clan when questioned and she gave a short nod. "I understand."

The kiss that came then caught her by surprise. She gasp hands coming up instinctively in search of something to cling to, heat rising up her chest and face at the sudden passion. She'd been so consumed by her studies to be an herb wife she'd not spent much time around men, certainly not enough to experiment with passion. When the kiss broke she found herself a little out of breath and more than a little off balance. "...yes... okay. But um... where?" She didn't know where his chambers were and right then she was more than a little too flustered to be searching them out.

Kyra never belonged to a clan before in her entire life and now she was part of the Alanqwa clan after she had finished her training in one single year. She wasn't dumb and learned new things quickly when she was interested in them. Cleaning up was the only thing she was good at, nobody could keep multiple tree houses clean in one day. Kyra's duty was it to serve for everyone in the tribe as an unofficial broom wife without having to do anything else than cleaning rooms and clothes. That changed when the leaders decided that she would be a perfect broom wife for one of the clans. There were no problems during her training and nothing changed for her until she got chosen by the Alanqwa clan. There was no ceremony like it usually was hold when a broom wife was given to a clan. Kyra was always busy with something and when there wasn't any work for her she had to wait until one of the husbands or other wives requested her services. She didn't notice the arrival of the bed wife nor that she got greeted by Kug and Tela. Kyra had just finished hanging up the clothes to dry after washing them and began to dust every single room. Unlike everyone else, she didn't wear any clothes as a sign of her low rank and to show how submissive she was.

Insomnia.Adventures said:
Sheira wasn't totally innocent and naive. She'd heard the fireside gossip among the wives of her birth clan and the tales spun in hushed and giggled whispers about the things that could go on in the dark. She had some concept of what it meant to be a bed wife even if it hadn't been totally spelled out for her in the time it took to get her from her old clan to here. Still she felt a blush creep into her cheeks at having it explained to her in such blunt ways what she was to do and be. Still, she wasn't so shocked to forget the lesson learned early about responding to the head of her clan when questioned and she gave a short nod. "I understand."

The kiss that came then caught her by surprise. She gasp hands coming up instinctively in search of something to cling to, heat rising up her chest and face at the sudden passion. She'd been so consumed by her studies to be an herb wife she'd not spent much time around men, certainly not enough to experiment with passion. When the kiss broke she found herself a little out of breath and more than a little off balance. "...yes... okay. But um... where?" She didn't know where his chambers were and right then she was more than a little too flustered to be searching them out.

"Yes, I'll show you the way then. I am Kug and this vision of loveliness is Tela. She is the Mother wife. You will probably be seeing her a lot and may get to know her better later. I was told you name is Shiera," says Kug. The man then proceeds to give Shiera the tour of her new home.

Upon their stroll they encounter Kyra, the broom wife. "Shiera the bed wife this is Kyra my broom wife. As you can see she is quite 'gifted' in many ways," Kug comments. Kug then gav her an affectionate kiss an said to Kyra,"Do put a skirt on Kyra. The hidden is desired, and I know you like it hen I desire you." He then gives her a playful swat on the ass and continues the tour.

Finally they come to the bed chamber. It was what you expected of a jungle bed room. A large bed covered in furs, a few comforts, and personal effects of Kug. The moment you two were alone Kug orders," strip naked and pose on the bed. how me your allure, Bed wife."

Sheira felt like her head would spin off and her eyes would fall clear out of her head from all the looking and trying to take in the information as she passed through the treehouse. New faces, names, places. Ladders up and down, walkways and rooms. She was almost (almost) relieved when they got to the bedroom of Kug just because it reduced the amount of new information she'd be trying to absorb a little.

Of course it presented her with a whole different kind of new situation. The normal mantra of a new wife 'remember your training' was all but useless here as she didn't have any training to remember. But innocent as she was she had been smart enough to be in training to be an herb wife. She could try to work this out. Maybe.

Not letting herself hesitate she started to carefully unwind the white gauzy cloth from her torso, letting it drape over her arms rather than float to the floor. Removing the cloth around her waist was a little more tricky to do with grace but she managed it well enough, letting the airy cloth flutter to the floor before she turned to make her way to the bed. While she'd been undressing she'd been thinking. Lacking training she fell back on what little she'd picked up so far. She knelt on the bed, curving her back just a subtle amount to show off what curves she could lay claim to, one hand still holding the edge of the semi sheer cloth she'd been wrapped in to her chest. It did almost nothing to actually hide her from sight but Kug had just said what was hidden was desired. She would offer the allure of a hint of something hidden for him. She dropped her eyes to the bed, submissive as she was supposed to be, hair gracefully half hiding her face behind it's screen of wispy gold strands.

Kyra stopped with her work when she saw Kug and Shiera comming from the way where the entrance of the tree house was located. She greeted the new wive with a warm smile and returned the kiss to their husband. A soft blush appeared on her cheeks when she heard Kug's words. The slap on her ass caused her to moan softly and her cock to jump up for a moment. Kyra put a short skirt on that barely managed to hide her member after it softened. The clothing gave a hint what lay underneath its fabric without showing anything as long as she was standing straight. She got used to wearing nothing at all and getting stared at her naked body that she walked around in her birthday suit since she was born. Kyra wore a flower in her hair as a decoration and didn't mind that everyone in the tribe was looking at her bare skin from time to time. She continued with her work and ignored her throbbing erection as best as she could. As a broom wife she wasn't allowed to masturbate which caused her cock to leak precum from time to time. Kyra hoped that Kug would claim her as his wife soon and fuck her or that one of the other wives required her services or else she wouldn't be able to hide her cock even when she was wearing a long skirt or dress that reached to the ground. Maybe she could help Tela, the mother wife, with nursing her children since her breasts were full of thick milk. She wasn't sure whether she could even become pregnant or not, but that wouldn't stop her from trying should Kug and the other two husbands decide to have sex with her. So far Kyra didn't have had to serve anyone which meant that she was still a virgin and all her virginities intact.

The look on Kug's face and swelling in his loin cloth means Sheira hit the mark, even if she had no training. "Clever girl," said the man approvingly. He then tore away her remaining garments easily as if they were tissue paper. Sheira then shoved her on her back into the sot bed.

"Other husbands may not bother to teach you. But I will help you learn the joys and duties of the bed wife, my little Sheira,"said Kug. As he spoke he was placing kisses and licks along the woman's thighs. Each kiss creeper closer to Sheira's woman hood.

Kug looked up at the virgin with a mischievous grin. He then says, "First part, the joy. Say how this feels." Kug then gave Sheira's untouched pussy a deep kiss. His hot tongue eagerly exploring her folds. His thick thumb teasing her clit by rubbing it gracefully while he lapped away with his tongue

If nothing else Sheira felt her pride swell a little at the words of praise and approval. The path she had been on had been one for exacting precision and skill and she was the type to like to know she had succeeded. Even if she was not entirely prepared (or at all prepared) for this path it was good to know she could steer the way right.

That sense of accomplishment was quickly dispelled as what remained of her clothes were stripped away and she was shoved backwards onto the bed. She tried to keep her breathing even, despite the slight surge of fear for the big question mark of how far or even just how this would go. She lurched slightly upward at the first kiss along her thighs, very unused to someone touching her there.

"uh..." She started, not sure what she was going to say but her entire body buzzing with sensation like bright lights in her skin. The feeling turned blinding as something hot and wet touched her someplace no one else ever had. She gasped in, breath escaping her in a breathy sound that wasn't nearly speech, fingers and toes curling into the furs beneath her. "...oh..." She finally managed to say, about as close to answer the question as she felt really capable of right then.

Kug continued to lick and tease Sheira's woman hood. He slid his index finger inside the young woman. He then gave his mouth a break as he managed to work his middle and index finger inside her. He tried spreading his fingers apart inside Sheira's pussy. Sheira was incredibly tight. The thought that anyone could neglect this pussy for so long seemed almost criminal. Kug wanted to fuck her now and claim her as his.

"Now for the duty of a bed wife," He said pulling his fingers out, convinced she was wet enough. Kug lined up his large rock hard cock with Sheira's womanhood. He rubbed the head against her outer lips then suddenly and savagely thrusted inside the small woman. He moved into missionary on op of her and let his big thick cock simply rest buried in her and appreciated the feel of Sheira's formerly virgin cunt. The barbarian then began to slowly and gently fuck her. Kug kissed her softly and said,"This too will become pleasure in time."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom