Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The island resort (incest and group sex) - IM rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Philakori

Even standing there 43-year-old Michael could scarcely believe that the place actually existed. He had heard about it for years, but it had always seemed too good to be true.

Yet now he was there, along with his wife and their son and daughter, to spend two weeks vacationing on the island resort just off the horizon of mainland Brazil. They had all wanted to since they first heard about it, but only a few weeks ago had the family’s youngest reached the age required for guests at the resort – a requirement which along with that of consent made the intended activities at the resort completely legal.

That’s why it was so unbelievable to Michael, as they had stepped onto a family sex resort – a place where families could freely and even publicly enjoy themselves as they otherwise only could very secretly elsewhere. Most of the resort’s guests, including Michael and his family, were even from places where it was illegal to do so.

What excited all four of them most about going there, though, was the opportunity to meet many other families who shared their erotic lifestyle. The four had met and enjoyed other such families before, but only a few and always at the terrible risk of entrapment by legal authorities. Here there was no such risk. From the people who had told Michael and his family about the resort they also knew that mosts of the guests were quite casual in terms of sex, so given the dozens of families on the island at this time of year there was a great variety of sexual experiences to be had for anyone who desired such.

The resort was clothing optional, but as Michael walked along the wooden pier towards the reception office he saw that nearly everyone else were nude. Some wore wide-brimmed straw hats to shield themselves from the rays of the sun and sandals or flip-flops to protect their feet from sharp stones on the ground, but otherwise hardly a stich of clothing was seen except those worn by him and his family. Michael was still clad in a short-sleaved white shirt, knee-length khaki shorts, brown leather sandals and white briefs, and his 16-year-old son Christopher in a yellow t-shirt, multi-colored bermuda shorts, white sneakers and green boxer shorts. However, both were sweating because of the summer heat and carrying suitcases off the boat and towards the reception office, and Michael was certainly anxious to get out of his clothes.

Both he and Christopher gawked at the many women and girls walking past them, and Michael also at some of the boys. He would happily have sex with anyone of them, so beautiful were they despite their great variety of shapes, sizes, colours and ages. By the time that he stepped into the refreshingly cool reception office his more than 6” dick was already semi-hard.

He walked over to the desk behind which stood an approximately 60-year-old woman who was clad in at least a white t-shirt – probably because the room was so cool – and introduced himself and his family to her.

“Hello. Michael Smith ... and family. We’ve booked a cabin for two weeks.”

-----

This is an introduction to a scenario that I have long wanted to roleplay. Most of it - and certainly all of the sex scenes - must be played by instant messenger, which is non-negotiable. The person that I want to play with is a woman who like me enjoys long-term roleplaying and is willing to a capable of playing multiple roles - sometimes simultaneously.

The roleplay is to be focused on the Smith family and its experiences at the resort - which may be many and of great variety depending on what we both desire. My f-list can be seen here. Not all of the experiences may be sexual, but obviously most of them will.

Send me a PM if you might be interested. I am more than happy to discuss the details of the roleplay, and even plots if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom