Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplays Requests (FxF,FxFuta,FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet_Temptation

Super-Earth
Hi there, This is my new Request thread.

Interests/Kinks

Seduction, lots and lots of it
Public display
Public disgrace
Domination ( I can switch both ways)
Romance ,, umm I love being romantic
Exhibition
Slutty dresses (dress me up in your favorite dresses,no matter how kinky they are)
Incest

Turn offs/Limitations
Blood
Scat
Too much pain and forced domination

Roleplay Ideas

Tina's Mother (FXF)

A young girl finds out that her mother was sneaking on every Wednesday night after her bed time, wearing sexy dresses, so she decided to follow her next time, only to find out that she goes into Lesbian strip club, she followed her inside, to her disbelief her mother was not a regular visitor here, but a performer.

Holiday of the Lifetime (FxF,Fxfuta)

A young/Mature girl (either setting) goes on a cruise to enjoy some alone time and to see the world , rather that she knows that someone was taking interest in her on the cruise, with lots of seduction and romance, she opened up to the world of Exhibitionism,sexy dresses, public display of affection and much more .

Office Whore (MILFxF,MILFxFuta,MILFxM)

A sexy mature mother, after the death of her husband goes out to job, her first job interview went really well and she was hired as an Office Coordinator, little did she know that it was a position for the "Office Whore" and she was sent to please employees,and the partners.

Sexy Hiking Trip (FxF)

Two Friends went on the hiking trip for a week in the mountains to search for the nature, they found more than the nature and the passion for each other ignite which grows with the passing time, lots of seduction, romance is included in this role

Someone in the woods (MILFxF,MILFxFua)

A MILF goes for a jog every morning near the woods of her house, soon she realized someone started following her, but soon she started enjoying the peering eyes, teasing it with revealing clothes and much more, and one day the "Thing" decided to show up

Teaching the teacher (FxF)

A student find out her teacher's dirty little secret, in order to save her reputation,, teacher agreed to do anything, little did she knows that she decided to ride on a roller coaster of disgrace,blackmail,domination,abuse and romance equally

Train Ride Home (FxF,FxFuta)

Sarah is normal mature woman in her mid thirties.She works at the multinational firm as a secretary.Taking the sub to the work and back she countered a stranger who take advantage of the dim atmosphere of the sub.It all started with the mere groping.Sarah didn't give any importance till she found the contact number in her bag with the instructions " Call me" .Should she call the number or ignore it??

Sexy Gold Digger (FxF,FxFuta,FxM)

I am a young (21-23) hot, sexy and manipulative gold digger that enjoys a glamorous, lavish and pampered lifestyle by using mysmoking hot looks & seductive charms to lead guys on and play them for cash, gifts and favors.

You are a slightly older (25-28) (either M or F) executive from a very wealthy family. Upon meeting me at an upscale party/event and learning of your wealth, I target you as my next victim/mark and set out to tease/seduce and play you for all you are worth.

Lesbian Sex Slave Mother (MILFxF)

Angelica is a single mother, she has raised her twin daughters very good till her next door neighbor Merissa shifted next door to her.Merissa a hardcore lesbian, take advantage of her neighbor loneliness, turning Angelica into her plaything.The demands of her increasing day by day and one day when Angelica didn't do what she asked for Merissa decided to take matters ahead.Seducing one Daughter at a time, she turned them against there own mother.Angelica no longer a mother, she becomes just a plaything for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom