Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Evil, Awesome Nurse (Atzura and Josu_T)

"Oh, sorry. My name is Maya." She rubbed his shoulder. "I see you too think that my voice is simply screeching through your ears, I'm sorry for that, and thank you for being polite about it. I had an accident some time ago, and I haven't been able to adjust it to the way it should sound." She said, turning away. "I was actually a singer years before. Nothing huge, I just sang at church and did small shows for money. I haven't found the nurse from yesterday at all. Naomi..."

She turned, and Naomi walked in, seeing another nurse handling Tai. "Hey, just what the fuck are you doing in here? He's my patient."

"Ina... he said it was another nurse helping him."

Naomi immediately grabbed her shirt and shoved her. "Get the fuck out."

Maya's back hit against the wall, as the weaker of the two almost started crying. "I came to do his exercises, you have no right to be pushing me around."

"He's got two broken limbs you whore, now get the fuck out before I break yours too..."

Tai listened as the nurse explained about her voice. He felt bad for her. She still was talking a lot though. He was a bit disappointed that she didn't know who had been his nurse the day before. He really just wanted to know why they had lied about their name. The whole time she spoke, even with her voice, he smiled softly. Her hand rubbing his shoulder was quite relaxing.

He was about to say something when the door opened. He turned and saw the nurse who claimed to be Naomi. He was surprised, especially when she started to yell at Maya. He frowned. All he could really do was watch as the nurses argued. He didn't like the way that Naomi, or whoever she was, treated Maya.

When Naomi threatened Maya with broken limbs he couldn't stay silent. "There is no need to treat her that way. You act as if she is doing something bad. She is trying to help me get better. You're acting like she is trying to steal something away from you."

Naomi frowned, "Heh, you wish I cared that much about you. This is all about bonuses, and she's trying to steal away my patient." Maya sneaked around behind her, trying to leave, "Akiko, I'm sorry... I'm going to go..." Whispered Maya, who was caught by the shirt and brought to the ground! Naomi then began kicking her in the face several times! The girl screamed and tried to cover her face, but her screams became silent as Naomi violently assaulted her in front of Tai, she was like a monster.

Tai didn't know what the nurse was thinking when she said something about her caring about him and then about bonuses. He had said it was like Maya was trying to steal something from her and she confirmed that. She felt Maya was trying to steal a patient and steal away a bonus. He shrugged that off and watched Maya try to leave.

When Maya ended up on the ground Tai got worried. When Naomi started to kick her in the face he got really angry. The screams faded and he had to do something. He quickly got himself sitting on the edge of his bed. Once his legs were free from the blankets he hopped down onto his good leg. With a couple of quick hops across the floor he tackled Naomi to the ground. He let out a loud grunt as he landed on top of her, his leg and arm hurting a little. He'd needed to help Maya though. He did his best to keep Naomi pinned to the floor to let Maya get away.

Maya stayed on the ground, covering her face as blood dripped from between her fingers as she cried quietly. Naomi was rabid! With two hurt limbs, he wouldn't be able to hold her too long, but she was quickly weakening. "Let go of me!" She screamed. If doctors rushed in, Naomi would blame him. She'd make up a story, and threaten Maya until she agreed otherwise. Naomi was nowhere near the nurse she was supposed to be.

Tai held Naomi down as much as he could. He needed to keep her away from hurting Maya more. She could have killed the smaller nurse if he hadn't done something. He used his good hand to cover Naomi's mouth to keep her from screaming and ending up getting him in trouble. He looked ovar at Maya who was crying. "Maya, get out of here. Hurry, get away so she can't hurt you more. I won't be able to keep her down forever." He also started to worry about what Naomi might do to him now that he had stopped her from doing what she wanted.

Maya slowly stood up, whimpering as blood came down from her nose and mouth. Naomi just simply fucked her up in the worst way. She started walking towards the door, leaving a trail of blood beind. Just droplets here and there.

Naomi shoved him off forcefully. "What is your problem!?" She yelled, getting to her feet, thinking of crushing his legs herself. "Get back to your bed, you need to recover you monkey." She warned him, immediately turning around to try and clean up the blood.

Tai was relieved when Maya got up and out of the room. When Naomi pushed him he rolled over and then sat up. As she yelled he frowned at her. Her insult comfused him more than anything else. He slowly got up and made his way over to his bed. Once he was seated he looked at her angrily. "What is my problem? What is your problem?! You're the one that just attacked that poor girl. You could have killed her. I'm not just going to lay here and watch you beat her. I should report you and what you've done."

"You shut the fuck up..." She threatened, then turned away, pushing her hair away from her face, snapping on rubber gloves. "Look, I'm sorry. I know that girl... you don't. You know how many people she's killed? By mistake here? Please. She injects people with needles..." She said, as she reached for an empty one. "Without telling the patient what's in it..." She murmured, reaching for a vial and filling the needle after opening it. "She then injects it into them, and guess what, they never wake up."

Tai frowned at Naomi's reaction to what he said. He watched her carefully. As she spoke his eyes stayed on the needle she picked up and filled. He suddenly became very nervous. "Wait a minute. If she does that, how can I trust you or anyone else in this hospital? How do I know that what is in that needle there won't kill me or do something bad to me? I just stopped you from hurting you. I pissed you off. Now you're about to try to inject me with something. No, I want a doctor here to give me any injections I need."

"You're awfully calm Tai." She said, squirting out a few droplets. "This is nothing but an anasthetic. You've gone through more physical activity than you should have. Take a nap for a while, would you?" She said with a smile. "Don't you think that if I wanted you to die, I would have done it already? Now cheer up, this isn't going to hurt at all..."

The door then slowly creaked open. The person that walked in caught even Naomi, or Akiko off guard.

A frail looking blonde woman, her left eye completely covered in bandages, a part of her head too. She seemed dizzy, weak, lost. But when her eye lay sight inside, she spotted her boyfriend. She was certain it was him. She stood there, having followed the droplets of blood from her own bed. There was a cast on her arm, but everything else looked okay. Naomi said she had lost her memory, but her stare told differently.

Tai watched the nurse nervously. He didn't feel tired. He didn't want a nap or whatever was in that needle. He frowned at her and tried to shift away from her. Luckily the door opened. Hopefully it was a doctor or even a security guard sent by Maya.

He was surprised to see who it was. His eyes lit up and he smiled. She didn't look very strong at all, but she was there. He was certain she had lost her memory. That was what he'd been told. Yet the look she gave him told him everything. She recognised him. It was the happiest moment of his life to know she was ok and remembered him.

He nearly leapt out of the bed. He shoved Naomi out of the way as he hopped over to Lisa who was still at the door. He had tears in his eyes as he wrapped his arms around her and just held her. He didn't hold her too tight, not wanting to hurt her, but he was too happy and relieved not to hold her. He leaned in and kissed her. He was speechless. Only one thought that wasn't about Lisa entered his mind. Naomi had lied and done a number of other horrible things. He needed to report her to someone.

Lisa immediately kissed her boyfriend's lips, lips she was told had gone away from this world by that same nurse. She tried to hug him, but she was extremely weak. She felt ashamed, a portion of her hair shaved off, but seeing Tai was unlike any adrenaline dose she could ask for. "Tai..." She said quietly, "You're alive... I was told you died..." She said, her voice sounding frail and almost undead. "The accident... the accident did this to you?" Suddenly gasping.

Naomi had grabbed her by the back of the gown, and shoved her into the ground, just like she did to Maya. She planted her knee on Lisa's hurt arm and held the needle. "BITCH! How many times do I have to wash over that fucking brain of yours!?" She yelled, preparing to push that needle right into Lisa's surprised body.

Tai didn't care how ragged Lisa looked. He was just happy she was alive and remembered him. Her words surprised him. She had been told lies as well. He had a feeling he knew who had done it as well. He was about to say something in response to her when Lisa was pulled from his arms.

He saw her on the ground a moment later with Naomi on top of her. He was furious. He hadn't know the other nurse, but now the bitch was trying to do something to his girlfriend. As Naomi was about to push a needle into her he made a reflex move. He kicked out with what was normally his stronger leg. It was the broken one. He kicked Naomi hard to get her off of Lisa. The moment he struck her he felt the pain and cried out. It hurt a lot, but he still had to protect Lisa. He fought through the pain to pin Naomi to the floor again. He made sure to hold down her arm that held the needle. Then he looekd toward the open door and yelled out. "Help! Someone help us! The nurse is trying to harm us!" He just hoped someone would hear him.

Naomi was overtaken by the kick! She fell over, landing on her side, and Tai later pounced her. Lisa slowly pulled herself together as Naomi struggled and tried kicking his groin and injured leg. "RRGH! Fuck both of you!" She screamed, Lisa slowly standing and kicking the needle away. Naomi grabbed her leg and pulled, causing Lisa to fall, her head hitting the side of a cabinet, and quickly, a crimson puddle started to form. She was hit where her injury was, and the bleeding was intense.

Tai was happy when Lisa kicked the needle away. Naomi tried to kick him and barely missed really hurting him. When she grabbed Lisa and made her fall he became worried. That worry grew as blood started to flow. He punched Naomi as hard as he could in the face a few times while screaming at her. "You bitch! Fucking Bitch! Somebody help! The nurse is trying to kill us!"

He quickly got to his feet, adrenaline helping him ignore the pain. He first went and used his casted foot to smash the needle on the floor. Then he went to the most important person in his life. He knelt next to Lisa with tears in his eyes. He took whatever he could that was near and wrapped it around her head to hopefully stop the bleeding. One hand reached up and pressed any buzzers or alarms he could possibly get his hands on. He started to pray that Lisa would be ok. He needed her to be ok.

Naomi took those punches like a man would, and rolled away when she sprung off her. Naomi had enough, she seriously had enough. Naomi tugged behind her clothing and drew her pistol. She cocked it, and aimed. Without a second to think about it, she shot at Tai's chest, missing slightly, and clipped his shoulder. She slowly stood up, frowning. "Asshole." She brought the aimed gun towards him, she was going to kill him, she most definitely was.

Suddenly Maya and a security guard rushed in. The guard caught a bullet in the chest, Naomi aiming at Maya but Maya grabbing her first. The gun was aimed away and Naomi fired two shots before a second guard tackled her.

Tai cried at Lisa's side, just hoping someone came soon. When he heard Naomi behind him he didn't look up. Then he heard a clicking noise, like a gun being cocked. He turned to look. Just as he did Naomi shot. He was sure that his movement had saved his life. He still felt the bullet hit his shoulder. It burned. If he hadn't already been crying the pain would have brought tears to his eyes.

He looked at her as she aimed again. At that moment he really didn't care. Someone must hear the gun and would come. Even if she killed him Lisa might be saved. That was all that really mattered to him. He wanted her to live.

He braced himself for the bullet when Maya and someone else entered. He felt relief when he saw it was a security guard. When Naomi shot him he was stunned. Luckily Maya acted fast and soon another security guard had Naomi down. He looked up at Maya with worry in his eyes. "Please. Maya. Save her. Save Lisa. Help her. Please."

Maya's voice was still annoying, but one of the best things Tai could possibly hear. Later some other guards jumped in, along with medics. "I will try to help you both. You need to be treated also." She said, her face still quite battered by Naomi's attack. Naomi was grappled down and put into restraints. "Let me go! You dirty son's of bitches!" She screamed, struggling quite a lot.

Medics came over and helped Lisa stand, who was still bleeding. Maya and another doctor tended to Tai, and took him to another room while the police took custody of Naomi.

Tai was simply hoping that Lisa could be saved by the doctors. He had only just learned that she had not forgotten him. Now he might lose her again. He couldn't handle that. Why had he ended up stuck with the crazy nurse? He slowly got up with the help of others. He made sure that they were focusing more on Lisa though. He then let them lead him to another room. While they dealt with him he constantly asked for updates on Lisa's condition. He wished he could be in the room to watch, but knew they would not let him.

Maya was with Tai the entire time, she was not assigned to handle Lisa's more severe case, so she couldn't update him as frequently. When the bullet was removed, he was simply bandaged carefully by Maya, under the supervision of another doctor and a guard as well. Maya's face was treated also, it wasn't as swollen anymore. Her voice slowly started to become less and less annoying, and she seemed to be clear-spirited, without any twisted desires or hidden tricks like Naomi did. Before long, a day had already passed.

The doctor and guard left Maya in complete care of Tai. She hardly slept as she supervised his every move.

Tai definitely notice Maya's presense. She seemed to be taking good care of him, but he really wanted to know that Lisa was ok. They removed the bullet, which hurt him quite a bit. Once he was recovered from that they started checking out a number of other things to make sure he was doing fine. Luckily he had not damaged his arm or leg any more than they already were.

As time passed he got a little sleep. When he woke it was just Maya there. Her face looked better and he was getting more used to her voice. He started to like her more. She didn't seem like she was going to try to burn him when she offered to clean him. She also didn't seem like someone who would lie to him about things like Lisa forgetting him. It would be hard to fully trust her though. He wanted to go see Lisa, but worried he might not get permission. So he waited, biding his time until Maya finally left or went to sleep.

Maya was watching him like her favorite television show, it was sometimes a little disturbing, but she was showing signs of physical exhaustion. "Are you doing alright? Hold on." She said quietly, moving towards the bathroom a second and coming back with a small basin of water, and a white cloth inside it. The water was warm, but not hot enough to burn that much. "Please just close your eyes a second. I just want to wipe your face." She pulled out the cloth and twisted it, warm water rolling off it before applying it to his face, wiping gently, simply cleaning off small amounts of dirt. "I am positive..." She yawned deeply. "I am positive that Lisa will be okay. Don't worry about that..." She put the water down, and suddenly she placed her head against his stomach, leaned against the bed, and fell asleep. Her energies had expired.

Tai found it a little strange how much time Maya was taking to look after him, but he didn't mind that much. He felt a little worried when she brought water over, but when he found it was not too hot he relaxed. He closed his eyes as she asked and let her clean his face. When she said she was sure Lisa would be ok he was glad for her confidence.

When Maya fell asleep he was very careful not to wake her as he lifted her head off of his stomach and sat up. He slowly and silently got off the bed and then made his way over to the door. He took something to use as a cane as he started to make his way through the hospital, trying to find where they took Lisa.

She wasn't too far away, she was easy to see in another room, quite close to his own. There he noticed Lisa sleeping. There was a male nurse in there with her, watching her carefully, preparing medicines and such.

Back
Top Bottom