Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Evil, Awesome Nurse (Atzura and Josu_T)

Tai watched tv for a while longer. Eventually he drifted off to sleep. It was a vight sleep and he woke when he heard Naomi's voice. He rubbed his eyes and sat up a little. He looked over at Naomi and smiled. "Hi. I guess I fell asleep before turning off the tv."

"It's okay. You can sleep with the television on if it helps you sleep. Is there something you needed or wanted before I leave you for the night? I've been very worried about you, but according to the doctor, you should be good to go in a little while. I sometimes encourage our patients to stay until one hundred percent. It would be my pleasure to take care of you... in any and every way..."

There it was again. The offer to help him in any and every way. He really wondered what she meant by that. Was she implying something? Was she offering something? Was she interested in him? One of these times he would probably end up asking for it as a joke, but he was worried she would not take it as a joke. He looked at her for a while and then just shook his head. "I'm fine for now. I will get more sleep now."

"Okay. I have some room maintenance to do, so don't mind me, I'm just going to check the supplies and appliances here and there... and then I will leave. It should be no more than half hour."

She smiled and headed into the bathroom, supposedly going to do some simple cleaning.

Tai smiled and nodded. He relaxed in his bed. The tv was still on so he started at it blankly for a little whilke. He was sure that soon enough he would fall asleep again. Hopefully in the morning his family would show up for a visit, or some of his friends. Anyone would be nice.

Naomi waited patiently pretending to be doing and inspecting small things around the room. She wanted him to fall asleep, and when he started to fade away, she smiled quietly, waiting for him to fall asleep. When he did, she pretended to clean a bit more, and finally came out, the television still on, paid programming. She smirked, reaching down slowly and sliding under his patient's gown. Her hand touched his penis and waited for his reaction. She then began to stroke it gently, turning off the television with the remote and putting it near Tai's grip. It was now pitch black.

Tai fell asleep again fairly quickly. He hadn't even noticed that Naomi had stuck around. He started to dream. His mind brought him to a date with Lisa. They were spending a nice evening together. Then Lisa did something unexpected. She reached into his pants and youched his penis. It hardened. In his dream Lisa started to stroke him.

In reality the same thing happened. When Naomi touched him he grew hard. A she started to stroke him he hardened more. He also started to wake. He was sleeping very lightly. It wouldn't take much to get him to wake up. Soft moans came from his lips as he slept.

Naomi smirked and continued to stroke him, at least until she felt he was hard enough. She slowly brought herself down and slid him into her mouth without warning. She licked him slowly, circling over the tip.

Tai continued to sleep lightly as Naomi kept stroking him. When she took him into her mouth and started using her tongue, it was enough of a shock to wake him. He groaned and slowly opened his eyes. He felt the mouth on him and let out a soft moan. Then he smiled as he looked down. "Lisa? Is that you?" He wasn't yet fully awake and didn't realise that it couldn't be Lisa. He gradually came awake more and saw Naomi there. Immediately he sat up and tried to pull back. "Naomi? What are you doing? Why are you doing that?"

He slid out of her mouth painlessly and cleanly, the nurse smiling although the room was quite dark. "Don't worry about this. There's no one coming in. I can't help but wanting to do this to you. I don't really know why I would do this to you, it's against my ethics, but you are just too delicious."

Tai looked down the bed at the nurse there. His cock stood straight out, still slick from being in her mouth. He was told not to worry. He wasn't worried about someone coming into the room unexpectedly. Her explaination that she chouldn't help doing it didn't make much sense. His original shock was now less, but he still didn't know what to say. He tried to get something out. "Uh...I...I'm just not sure. It doesn't feel right....but it does feel good." He had to admit that. Her mouth had felt quite nice on him.

"You know what... you're right. I shouldn't be doing this to you. It's totally wrong... I'll just pack my things and go if you want... I can let you handle that on your own I suppose?"

Tai could tell that Naomi was playing a game with him. Her comment was obvious to him as being a way to pull him in. He thought about it for a few seconds. Then he gave in. "Uh, well, no. Its ok, if you want. I guess if you are ok with it, it is not so inappropriate. Its not like I have a girlfriend to cheat on any more."

"Well... if you want... you can cum on my breasts or something... I don't think I'm going back to doing what I was doing. As bad as I felt for you and your girlfriend, you were just too cute for me to pass up."

Tai felt desire now. By saying it out loud he had leped himself realsie that he really didn't have a grilfriend any more. That helped him get past it feeling really inappropriate. The only thing that wasn't right about it now was that she was a nurse and he was a patient, but he didn't really see anything wrong with it. He looked at her and shrugged. "You can do whatever you want. Kind of hard for me to do much though, considering my situation." He raised his arm in the cast and shrugged again.

Naomi smiled at him and shrugged also. "Very well then, I'll leave you to your bed tonight." She ran her forearm over her lips. "Sorry for the rude awakening..." She said, chuckling as she exited the room.

Tai was a little surprised by the nurse and her attitude. It was really confusing. It seemed that whatever he didn't want, she wanted to do. Whatever he wanted, she wouldn't do. It was almost as if she was playing a game of some sort. After she left he sighed and tried to get asleep, attempting to ignore the tent in the sheets caused by Naomi.

When morning came, Naomi was nowhere to be found. The door slowly creaked open as a new face stepped inside.

"H-hello? Is this Mister Tai?" A young girl peeked in, a definite downgrade in sex appeal compared to Naomi, but still a cute and nice looking girl.

"Are you Mister Tai?" She whispered, her voice was annoying an high pictched.

Tai work when he heard the door of his room open. He looked over expecting to see Naomi. He was surprised when he saw a different nurse there instead. She wasn't as sexy, but she was still very cute. He smiled at her. She asked if he was Tai and he nodded. Her voice was a little annoying, but her appearance made up for it, mostly. "Hi, yeah, I'm Tai. Where is Naomi? Is she not here today?"

"Naomi?" The nurse scratched her head nervously. "I don't know any nurses by that name. Maybe she's new?" She said, walking in slowly. "Do you need help with anything? Brushing your teeth? A bath of some sort? Food? I'm here to give you want you need sir."

Tai was not sure what to think when the nurse said that she didn't know any nurse named Naomi. He looked at her for a moment and thought. He had been dreaming all that time? Was he dreaming now? He had no idea what was going on. He decided to do the only thing he could. "Breakfast sounds good right now. Also, could you possibly find out for me who was the nurse on duty for my room yesterday? I'm just curious."

"Sure.... that would be no problem." She said with a smile. "I hope there isn't anything she did wrong, this hospital hasn't gotten a complaint in many years." She said, walking over and touching his forehead. "You don't have a fever of any sort. I'll bring you some food, then we can do some exercises okay?" She said, immediately opening the small refridgerator and putting a bottle of water at his side. "I will be back in a few. Buzz me in if you need me."

Tai smiled at the girl. He shook his head slightly at her comment about complaints. There were a couple of things he could report, but he wouldn't, not yet at least. As she got him water and then said she would be back soon he nodded. "Thank you. Exercise sounds good." He smiled and leaned back, raising the head end of his bed up a little. He drank some of the water and just waited for his breakfast.

It was only a matter of minutes before she returned. It actually started feeling more like a hotel service than a hospital to him. She was nice and pretty and looked her best with her mouth shut. However she was helping him recover. "Here it is sir. A bacon, egg and cheese sandwich, orange juice, and breakfast potatoes." She said, putting the drink down beside his bed, on a counter, and putting the food on a tray over his lap. She moved behind him and helped him adjust, not that he needed that much help.

Tai didn't have to wait long before the new nurse returned with a breakfast that looked quite good. He smiled at her. Once she had helped him adjust his position he drank some of the juice. "Thank you. Did you find out who my nurse was yesterday? Oh, and I don't think I've learned your name." He found that the more she talked the more annoying her voice seemed to get. He didn't really feel like asking too many questions, but felt that there were a couple of important ones.

Back
Top Bottom