Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Evil, Awesome Nurse (Atzura and Josu_T)

"Sure. I'll do whatever you want Tai. All you have to do is ask." She reached for the nozzles in the sink and wet her hands, coming back to massage his tip and rid it of any waste on it. She smiled and flushed the toilet, killing the water's flow into the tub, since it was likely he wasn't going to use it. She left it filled however, she wasn't about to waste all that water.

"Alright, back to the bed it is. Let me take off that smelly hospital garb. It makes you look more ill and injured than what you are... Come on, I'll get you into bed again."

Tai let the nurse do what she needed in the bathroom. He took off his hospital gown as told and placed it on the bathroom counter. He then started to make his way over to the bed as well as he could. He wanted to try it without help. He barely made it and had to hold onto the bed for support. He smiled happily, proud of himself. He sat on the bed and shifted back into place.

"Okay... I'm going to go grab a basin and sponge. I will be back in two minutes."

She watched him and slowly exited the room, she was finally going to get to have a little fun with him.

Tai nodded and watched Naomi walk away. He enjoyed seeing her body sway as she moved. He sighed and relaxed. He remembered before the accident when he'd been able to see his girlfriend and enjoy watching her sexy body swaying as she walked. He tried to push away the memories and just sat on the bed, relaxing and waiting for the nurse to return.

Naomi returned as she said in a few minutes with what she needed. She wasn't really too happy about her suggestion for him to bathe, now more than ever, it made no sense to her.

"I'm sorry I asked you to bathe yourself. I completely forgot about your injuries."

"I'll make it up though. This will be a spongebath you won't forget, I promise."

Tai smiled as the nurse returned with some things to use to clean him. She appoligised and he shook his head. Then when she told him he was going to get a sponge bath he wouldn't forget. He laughed a little, not having any idea of how a sponge bath could be unforgettable. He leaned back and waited for her to start. He didn't bother saying anything.

She smiled as her eyes narrowed, dipping the sponge into the water basin and touching over his chest. The water was HOT. It was scorching.

Tai yelped as the hot water hit his chest. It hurt. It was way too hot. He tried to move away from the nurse as his hand pushed her arm away. He looked at her unhappily. "Does it need to be that hot? Can you wait until it cools a little? That is going to burn me."

Naomi looked at him with an under worried face. "You're being immature. You realize that I have to kill germs and bacteria all over you with minimal water supply. It needs to be hot in order to clean you. You'll get used to it... I promise. If you want... I can leave you to do this to yourself..." She opened his patient's gown a bit more, revealing his chest more and applied more of the blazing spounge to his skin.

Tai frowned as the nurse seemed to not care about how hot it was. As she placed the sponge agaisnt him again it still hurt. He was not getting used to it at all since it was going to different places each time. He reached out with his good hand and took hold of her arm. He looked at her seriously. "That hurts. I understand it needing to be hot, but I'm not an idiot. It does not have to be that hot. Please stop until it is cooled down a little." He was determined not to let himself be burned. He was even willing to go so far as to be childish and tip over the bucket if she didn't listen to him.

Naomi tried to pull herself away, but his grip was firm, although he was injured. She was extremely soft, and apparently had not one bit of muscle mass on her, maybe at her thighs but that's all. "If you want I can let you do it on your own then? Why are you being so difficult? Every single other patient just sits through it. I'm cleaning you..." She continued to try and yank away, but couldn't, but such a finely built woman, she was... utterly weak.

Tai held his grip even though the nurse struggled against him. He was surprised at how easily she was stopped. She still seemed convinced that the water was not too hot though. He sighed. "Fine, I will just wash myself. You can leave the bucket and sponge. I will call for you when I am done." He let go of her arm and then took the sponge from her quickly. He looked at her carefully, making sure she wasn't going to try something else he wouldn't like. At the moment he just wanted her to leave.

She instantly grabed for her wrist and rubbed it, turning around and walking away. Inside, she knew the water was too hot, previous patients, especifically males, allowed her to do it, thinking that whimpering or bitching would make them feel like pussies. She liked watching their struggling faces, their eyes trying to find something to look at as their skin burns and cripples. Not this one though. She didn't like it... and she was going to make him pay for it later.

Tai watched the nurse walk away from him. She didn't look happy. He was also quite sure she had used the burning water on purpose. He sighed and lay there. He waited a while for the water to cool down to a reasonable temperature. He then used the sponge to wash himself. He struggled a little, but managed to get it done fairly well. When he was finished he placed the sponge in the bucket and lowered it to the floor. He then called for the nurse to come take it away.

Naomi returned after a while, she had to satisfy her burn urge, so she just took it to the next patient. He however was incapacitated, and also a 58 year old man. He was forced to shriek out in pain, and Naomi loved every minute of it.

She looked at Tai and smiled, "Well, it looks like you managed to clean yourself up quite well. Need me to take that away from you?" She said in a cheerful voice, her eyes looking down at the basin and sponge. "I have some news for you too... I was given permission to let you see, what's left of your girlfriend. You can speak to her if you wish."

Tai nodded as Naomi offered to take the water away. Then she told him something that surprised him. He had the chance to see his girlfriend. He was stunned. His first reaction was that he should, but then he started to think about it. She didn't remember him. As far as he knew, she didn't know him. He looked at the nurse. "I...I will have to think about this. There is a lot to consider."

"Well, like I mentioned, she damaged her brain, meaning that she lost most of her memories. She may still remember you, but I wouldn't count on it." Naomi needed to inject Lisa with more Enigma. Although it was powerful and amazing, the effects didn't last as long as she usually wanted.

Tai stared blankly at the wall as the nurse told him that there was a slight chance he would be remembered. That was still not good. He sighed. "I...I will think about it. When I decide I will let you know. For now I think I need a nap, or something. Maybe I could read a book." He looked around and saw a book on his bed side table, left by his parents.

"If there's anything... absolutely anything you need or want me to do, don't hesitate to ask, I am undeniably willing and quite eager to help you and comfort you by any means necessary." She smiled at him, turning slowly and walking towards the door. It was a good thing he didn't come, she needed to inject Lisa again soon.

Tai nodded at the nurse before she left. Her comment had made him wonder exactly what she meant and what she would be willing to do. Some thoughts popped into the back of his mind as he watched her leave the room. Her body not very hidden by her outfit. He sighed and shook his head to clear it. Then he picked up the book and tried to concentrate on it. It was tough though. The thoughts continued to invade his mind. He found that he was getting an erection even from the occasional thoughts. He knew he shouldn't, since he had a girlfriend, even though she didn't remember him. It was unavoidable though. He just hoped it would not be obvious to Naomi if she returned any time soon.

Naomi wasn't going to return without his call. She got into Lisa's room and watched her resting peacefully. "Ugh... you're such a disgusting rat." She frowned and reached into her cabinets for a needle. After filling it with the strange drug, she pushed it into Lisa's arm and pushed out the content into her body.

"You're going to be erased from that boys mind... hopefully with time the effects become permanent."

Tai read his book for a while longer, trying hard to ignore the bulge that formed under his hospital gown. Putting his book down he felt he needed to use the bathroom. Rather than call Naomi for help, he shifted to the edge of the bed and then stepped down onto his good leg. He hopped over to the bathroom and entered. He had a few awkward moments, but was eventually able to finish and clean himself, then get back to the door. While hopping back to his bed, he slipped and fell. He avoided hurting himself more. Laying on the floor he didn't bother getting up. He just laughed. It had been silly to try to do all that on his own.

Naomi caressed Lisa's face as she looked into her with an unstable look in her eyes. "How frightening must it have been to crush through your own vehicle, crying and screaming... your boyfriend having nothing to do but watch and suffer as you are totally decimated..." She chuckled. "I'll take good care of him. And when I am finished with him, I'll serve him some of this drug for himself. You can both be wandering souls, lost and never to be found."

Tai eventually pulled himself up off the ground and got back into bed. He got comfortable and then turned on the tv. He relaxed as he watched whatever was on. It wasn't dull, but as a comedy, which was what it was supposed to be, it wasn't the funniest he'd ever seen. It was ok. Good enough to pass the time. At least he wasn't stuck watching soap operas in the middle of the day.

Time passed fairly quickly, it was now becoming quite late at night, early morning. Naomi decided to come inside Tai's room to check on him, patients did have a bedtime, whether they liked it or not.

"Tai? You asleep?" She noticed the television still on, and couldn't see if Tai was up or not. The room was dark, with dim lights over his bed and the light coming from the TV screen. She got closer still, unsure of if he was asleep or no.

Back
Top Bottom