Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Evil, Awesome Nurse (Atzura and Josu_T)

Josu_T

Supernova
Tai Stevens sat behind the wheel of his car and got settled in. He strapped on his seat belt and smiled over at his girl friend in the passenger seat. He started up the engine and pulled out of the parking lot. He turned onto a main road and started driving home. He'd had a bit of wine at dinner and was a little buzzed. It affected his reaction time just slightly and he felt he could drive home just fine.

He was following the speed limit. They were getting close to home so he sped up just a little. That was when it happened. A car came out of nowhere. Tai tried to swerve out of the way, but it hit them directly on the passenger side. His car spun a couple times before hitting the curb and turning onto its side, again the passenger side. As it then rolled onto its back, he hit his head on something. He was unconscious immediately.

-------------

The next thing Tai remembered was opening his eyes and seeing a bright light above him. There were people moving all around him, talking quickly and saying things he didn't understand. His eyes drifted shut once more as he wondered what had happened to his girlfriend. Doctors and nurses continued to work on him while he slept.

When he woke up again, he was in a more comfortable bed. He looked around and realised he was in a hospital room. He tried to move, but his arm wouldn't bend. He realised it was in a cast. He looked down and saw one of his legs in a cast as well. A doctor approached him with a chart and looked at it. "Oh, good, you're up. I would suggest getting a bit more sleep to help with your recovery, but it seems you will be fine. If you need anything, your nurse is Naomi, very talented girl. She will take very good care of you. Just push the button next to your bed if you need her." With that, the doctor left, not giving Tai a chance to ask any questions. He sighed and lay back in his bed to relax.

"Miss... Miss Naomi..."

The nurse turned, as she finished checking a patient's temperature. "Yes?"

"You've been given care of another patient. Here are his stats."

"Thank you." She said, smiling and taking hold of the papers as she walked out.

"Car accident victim? How lamentable." She started to walk towards his room. She knocked a few times gently and cracked the door open. "Hello... are you awake? Can I come in?"

Tai heard someone knock at his door. He sat up and looked toward it as it opened. He wondered if it might be a visitor for him. He hoped that whoever it was, they would have answers for him. When he saw the attractive young nurse, he had to smile.

He waved her in. "Yes, come in. Maybe you can answer some of my questions. I am wondering when I'll be able to get out of here and also, I am wondering what happend to my girlfriend. Do you think you could tell me? Her name is Lisa Berkins. i am very worried about her."

Naomi walked in with a smile and looked over at him. She first evaluated him visually. He seemed pretty beat up. Then he began asking questions.

"Well... I have no power over when you leave. I promise I will take very good care of you... Tai. As far as the other patient... I am not sure if anyone else was brought in with you. Let's hope so... right? I came to introduce myself... my name is Naomi and I will be looking after you. According to the doctor's records your arm was caught in the steering wheel and twisted backwards through impact. During the car's tossing and turning, a part of the car sunk in, crushing on of your legs. They were pretty bad fractures... but luckily there is no need for advanced surgery, beyond the ones you already had. And best of all, there is no need for amputations. I'm going to go and try to find out about your... girlfriend. Please call if you need me." She smiled at him and put his facts on his bed, turning around and walking out slowly.

Tai's eyes followed the nurse as she entered the room and neared his bed. She was definitely attractive. Her answers were not what he'd hoped for. He didn't know when he could leave and she didn't know anything of anyone brought in with him. However, she did promise to take good care of him, and he definitely believed that. She introduced herself and he recognised that name as who his nurse was supposed to be. He realised he would be seeing a lot more of her. That was a good thing. He would enjoy having her around. He just hoped she didn't give him too many bad thoughts. He was spoken for.

He wished she hadn't explained how he'd been injured, but was happy to hear she would try to find out about Lisa. He nodded when she told him to just call if he needed her. After putting a clipboard on the end of his bed, she left. His eyes followed her movements as she walked slowly. He just had to admire her figure, especially her ass as it swayed back and forth. Once the door closed, he leaned back in his bed again. He turned on the tv and entertained himself for a while.

After about an hour he started to feel hungry. He pressed the button for Naomi. He sat there waiting for her, he hoped she would have information for him about Lisa's status. That info was even more important than food. As he waited, he started feeling nervous. Maybe he didn't want to hear about Lisa. What if something bad had happened to her?

Naomi arrived moments later, opening the door a crack before peeking in. "Tai? Did you call me?" She said quietly, in case he was alseep. She looked inside, her hair coming over her shoulders.

Tai looked over at the door when it opened. He saw Naomi poking her head through. He smiled at her. "Yes, I called for you. I am feeling hungry and could use some food." Part of him felt a hope that she would walk into the room, rather than just leave to get him food.

"Sure. I can go and get you something. I'll forewarn you though, the food at this facility isn't bad, but it still has a very "hopsital" flavor to it." She said from the door. "From now on, just tell me ahead of time, I'll bring you something of my own. I've done so for several of my old patients and they've liked my food thus far." She then straightened her face, entering the room for a moment.

"I looked up your girlfriend. She is alive, but in very intensive care at the moment. The doctor told me that she may be paralyzed from her knees down, as well as having some damage done to the prefrontal cortex of her brain, and affecting her hippocampus, which effects your memory. Apparently during the accident, she the passenger, received the more violent thrashing. A part of her forehead is being reconstructed soon, and she will have to lose most of her hair to make for clean surgery." She looked down at the floor. "I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you about this... her chances of recovering are fair. It's split about 55-45 in her favor. That's good. However, the chances of her regaining her memory are terribly slim. She didn't remember her own name, or why she was here...." Naomi looked at him and sighed. "I'm very sorry. I will be back with your meal. Please hold your answers until I return, and do not try to go see her, you wouldn't get far, and you'd injure yourself further."

Naomi left the room and slowly closed the door.

She walked, but not towards the kitchen. She grabbed two gloves from a small cardboard box, and snapped them on, walking directly into where Lisa was being held. Lisa was on a large bed, a part of her face taped over.

"Hi. I'm Naomi. I'll be taking care of you from now on." She smiled as Lisa looked away.

"My boy...boyfriend... how's my boyfriend?"

Naomi tilted her head, "Who? Boyfriend?" Naomi showed her a saddened face. "I didn't know the other person was your boyfriend."

"What... do you mean nurse..."

"The other person didn't make it out alive. He smashed into the windshield, crushing his cranium and dying instantly according to reports. It was a quick and painless experience for him. Sadly, your face was screeched against the asphalt for his reckless driving.

Lisa immediately began crying.

Naomi walked over and rubbed her shoulder. "I know what it's like. I lost my brother to the military. He was killed during his mission, and the last time I saw him was perhaps a year back. It's really painful. But you survived. You have to continue on."

Lisa cried despite her tears burning the missing skin of her right cheek.

"I'm going to put a stress agent in you now. You are not in good shape, and if the stress piles up, you can die of depression."

Naomi reached into the doctor's cabinet to get a needle, fishing around her pocket quickly for a clear colored solution.

"This will relax you, and let you sleep. It's also recommended by all doctors. It's called Enigma. It's fairly new, but very effective. You'll sleep for a couple of hours, then I'll bring you a meal, self-cooked."

Lisa whimpered at the thought of her wonderful boyfriend now being dead, she felt such a stabbing pain in her chest knowing that his smile and his funny antics no longer existed. She would never hear his voice again, and now she had to live on without him, with a mutilated face, and unknown damage to the rest of her body. Tai wasn't her first anything, perhaps aside from anal sex, but it didn't change the fact that she cared about him tremendously, and wanted him to be with her. Her tears didn't stop as Naomi rubbed a alcohol-dipped cotton against the upbend of her arm.

"Please remain still Lisa... You are going to pull through this..." She said, expertly sliding in the needle and releasing the contents. Lisa cringed as she cried. "It's burning..." Naomi smirked. "Of course it is. Enigma is a drug. Created by Naomi Zelta, me." Lisa's eyes widened, "What... do you mean... a drug...?" Naomi immediately reached for another dose and jutted it in Lisa's shoulder, she couldn't struggle much in her condition.

"Yes... Enigma is a drug. A harmful one, and a gift. Long term, short term memory. Kiss it goodbye." Lisa's eyes widened, "No, please! Stop... I'm going to scream for help!"

Naomi smiled, "Go ahead. I've filled out the report already. You had your head bashed so badly you hurt your prefrontal lobe. You lost your memory. Now sleep, or I'll make sure you're paralyzed from your cunt down." Lisa tried to struggle the extreme intoxication, and eventually fell to deep sleep. Naomi leaned over her and kissed her head. "Good girl."

She turned to head for the kitchen, a plate of hospital food awaited Tai.

Tai smiled when Naomi said she would get him something to eat. He was even happier when she was willing to make him something herself in the future. He nodded in agreement that he would let her know ahead of time.

He watched her enter and wondered what she was going to say. As she spoke, his smile faded. It quickly turned into a frown. Tears welled up in his eyes and he worried about Lisa. He also worried that she wouldn't remember him anymore. That was very upsetting for him. He could have got past any scars or injuries she had, but if she couldn't remember him, he felt she might not want to have anything to do with him any more. He decided that once they both recovered, he would work on rebuilding their relationship again, even if it meant meeting her for the first time all over again.

He nodded and very quietly thanked her for the information. He also decided not to risk injury to go see Lisa. At least she was alive, that was the good part. He silently cursed himself for drinking and driving. It was all his fault. He watched Naomi leave and just sat there, waiting for his food.

Naomi finally arrived back with a tray in hand. Of course, the food wasn't the most pleasing, but it was something. "Sorry I took so long, there... was a line. Sadly all we have is sandwiches and apples with water, milk or juice." She said, walking up to him and offering the tray. "I'm sure you can handle eating alone? Or should I help you a bit?" She was still wearing her blue gloves however, she wasn't wearing those when she entered earlier.

Tai looked up again when he heard the door open. It was Naomi with his food. He gave her a faint smile. He looked at the food and shrugged. He didn't care what he ate, he just needed something. He took the tray with his good hand and put it on his lap. He didn't notice anything about Naomi. He barely even registered that she was there. He figured he just needed to eat and sleep so he could start feeling a bit better about the news he'd recieved concerning Lisa. He picked up the sandwich and gave another brief, faint smile. "Thank you Naomi. I can handle this myself. If I need you, I'll call you." With that, he just started to eat.

Naomi smiled and bowed her head some. "Of course. Please call me if you need absolutely anything." She turned around and headed out, closing the door slowly as she exited.

Tai watched her leave and continued to eat the sandwich. It wasn't the best meal he'd eaten before, but it wasn't the worst either. He finished the sandwich and then the apple, washing it all down with the juice. He put the things on the side table and then laid back in his bed. He rested his head on the pillows. His eyes slowly drifted shut and he fell asleep.

Some hours later...

"Tai? Tai? It's your nurse. I know I'm not supposed to wake you up, but you are starting to smell funny. Tai?"

Tai woke suddenly from his sleep when he heard his name being called. His eyes opened and he looked over at the nurse standing next to his bed. She was saying something about something wrong with him. He was still half asleep and didn't really understand. "Huh? What is it Naomi? What is wrong?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to wake you, but it's been a while since you've cleaned up. You're starting to attract foul smells. If you want, I can help you with a bath, or if you're hungry, I can bring you food again. How about the bathroom? Do you need to use it?"

Tai looked at her. He hadn't noticed any smells, but figured she was probably right. He didn't know how long he had been in the hospital, but figured it had been long enough to be quite unclean. He smiled at her. "Well, I guess a bath would be good, or something. I don't think being in an actual bath with casts on would be good. I am not hungry right now, but maybe food would be good in a couple of hours. As for bathroom, that would be good to use." He sat up and got ready to try standing up to go wherever it was he needed to go to get clean ad use the bathroom.

"Alright. I'll help you with whatever you need." She started to walk into the bathroom, opening the door and starting to prepare a bath. "You should know that it will be difficult for you to move." She said, walking out of the bathroom, her tight clothing just leaving her figure and unreal body for people to see. "Normally, if you broke a leg, we'd give you crutches. But you broke your right leg, and left arm, so you can't even use crutches. Maybe I can get you a cane or something for the time being. I'm here now though, so I'll help you move around. I went to check on your girlfriend. She entered slight panic when she saw a calendar with the current date on it. She's years back."

Tai was surprised that she just left him to try to get there on his own. He stood up and supported himself with the bed. He moved to the end of the bed before he saw her coming out of the bathroom again. He found his eyes wandering to watch her body as she moved closer to him. He couldn't help thinking about what an amazing form she had and how well her uniform showed it off.

He nodded at her comment about what he could use to move around. He was definitely finding it hard to move. He was getting ready to start hopping toward the bathroom when she spoke of his girlfriend. He stopped, frozen. He was very upset about how far back she was. He would still try to help her when they both got out of there. He was sure that one day they could be back to normal. However, at the moment he didn't know what to do. He jsut stared at the floor, standing on his good leg and holding onto his bed.

"Don't worry about it. Hopefully it isn't something that blanks out often. You two can start again. Love is predetermined, not found, if you were made for her, her heart will spark up once she meets you again. Trust me."

She smiled and walked towards him to support him. "Come, let's go slowly. I have to unwrap you."

Tai nodded and sighed. He hoped the nurse was right. As she came close, he reached out and accepted her support. He moved slowly and carefully across the room to the bathroom, trying to go mostly on his own. When he reached the bathroom he took hold of the sink for support and waited for instruction on what to do next.

"So tell me, what do you have to do? Do you need to pee?" She asked quietly, coming into the bathroom and closing the door as the water still ran in the tub. Perhaps he didn't know, but usually, a nurse would give her patient a sponge bath, due to his injuries. She watched him as she reached under his hopsital gown, wondering if he did need to urinate, she could help him with that.

Tai looked at her and thought for a moment. He noticed her hand already starting to reach toward his hospital gown. He nodded, "Yes, I think I do need to pee. After that, how am I going to take a bath. Surely I am not going in a tub with my casts. So, what? Sponge Bath? I think I could handle cleaning myself with a sponge." He had never spent much time in a hospital before and didn't know anyone who had either. He didn't realise that the nurse would sponge bath the patient.

"I can give you a sponge bath, it doesn't clean you as well as it would to just take a regular one. Let me remove your casts if you want, or I can toss you back on your bed and clean you the officially correct way..."

She looked at him as her eyes narrowed, he fingers wrapping around him before she aimed him down towards the toilet and allowed him to handle his business. She seemed entertained.

He was about to give an answer when he felt her hand wrapping around his penis. He felt that all he really needed was support so he wouldn't fall over. He sighed and just let it flow, rather than complain. As he did he decided the way to get clean. "I guess the best thing to do would be to go back to the bed and get clean the officially correct way, whatever that is." He finished peeing and stood up straight, ready to go back to the bed.

Back
Top Bottom