Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Witch Trainer {darkest_fate&obscura}

darkest_fate

machina erotica
Show me your panties.

The sentence seemed to hover in the air of the professor's office as if given a magical presence of its own. It almost felt as though the various magical devices filling the room had amplified it and somehow played it back for the two occupants. There were, in fact, devices upon the walls that could do precisely that, could mimic Muggle video cameras in ways that Muggles could only dream of accomplishing. One or two of those always buzzed with faint magical energies, and their owner certainly wanted his office monitored. Not that he didn't trust the English students of Hogwarts, but because he simply couldn't allow anything within the room to be taken. There were too many of his personal projects, too many devices that he hadn't patented with the various Ministries. One lost item could lead to thousands of galleons in lost revenue.

That had not been why Professor Aali Samara had opted to take up a temporary position as the Professor of Arcane Technologies at Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardy. The swarthy professor had been intrigued by the Headmaster's efforts and he found the whole idea most intriguing. Always one to expand his horizons, not to mention move out from the more oppressive government of his homeland, Aali had agreed.

He'd arrived to find that the school had its own.. eccentricities. The House points system could be quite readily abused, and various professors had been doing so for some time. Within just a few weeks of his arrival Aali had found himself discussing details with Professor Snape over a bottle of shared wine. the pale professor might have been physically repulsive to the well-kept Arab, but his personality intrigued the inventor, as did his teasing comments regarding what you could make Hogwarts girls do with the system. Aali hadn't quite found a girl intriguing enough to attempt what Snape had suggested.

That had been until Miss Hermione Granger. The fetching teenager had caught Aali's attention, more for her quick mind and ready insistence than her initial appearance. The professor who could always see beneath a surface to a true potential could most certainly see a beauty hiding beneath hair often left to wild brown tangles and the billowy robes that the students favored here. She had been most intriguing indeed, and Aali would be lying if he didn't admit to picturing her at least once while "testing" some of his machines upon himself.

Not that he really needed to tend to his own wants and desires. Should he want, Aali could simply stroll to Hogsmeade and bed several willing women. The man's sharp appearance made him more exotic than outright handsome. His quick eyes bore a sly intelligence, and his well groomed curled black hair did have its own striking appeal. He'd also dedicated at least a portion of his studies to what some called the Carnal Arts: magicks dedicated solely to sexual practice. They worked quite well with some of his more... daring machines. The professor had also learned several Muggle techniques, many involving tongues and positions. He'd located the fabled g-spot before and knew how to stimulate women quite well.

And now this man had Hermione Granger standing before him in his office. She'd come in insisting that Snape had been cheating the system and practically begging for Professor Samara to help her. Let her do something, anything for extra house points. Aali had hesitated, toying with the idea of putting that brilliant mind to work. Then Hermione had stammered something about even considering the more carnal favors she'd heard being offered.

The words had been out before Aali could think otherwise.

"Show me your panties."

And now the professor waited, fingers steepled, dark eyes boring into Hermione's own, waiting to see if she were truly as willing to do what it took to gain her house's glory or not.

It was impossible to deny that this year at Hogwarts had been significantly stranger than all of the rest. It wasn't as though any of Hermione's years at Hogwarts had been normal, exactly–Voldemort had been a constant presence, and even beyond that, it was a magical school for witches and wizards–but still, this year somehow managed to set itself apart from the rest, the most troubling fact being that Gryffindor had fallen significantly behind. Each day, Slytherin's lead had increased until Slytherin was no less than four hundred points behind Gryffindor, which sat firmly in last place. The ten or fifteen points Hermione earned every day with correct answers to questions had barely made a dent.

Something was evidently rotten within the state of Hogwarts, and Hermione, a problem-solver, had decided that her task for this year would be to right that wrong. Voldemort was gone. In the interest of empowering non-human beings, rather than speaking over them, Hermione had handed the ownership of S.P.E.W. off to a capable house-elf by the name of Whimsy. In other words, Hermione needed a project–and it didn't take her long to decide that sussing out the origin of the corruption obviously evident within the house points system was a task worthy of her attention.

It would be naive to assume that Hogwarts would remain the same after Voldemort's vanquishing. While Defense Against the Dark Arts, among other courses, had remained, the curriculum had been restructured. New classes were offered, and new professors were hired, after being thoroughly vetted for any possible ties to He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. Hermione at first focused her investigation on Hogwarts' newer inhabitants, although it rapidly became clear that the corruption had spread to professors old and new. Something was causing these professors to dole out extra points–and whatever this something was, it was something that was particularly within a Slytherin's inclinations, as they were quite obviously within the lead.

It had seemed like just a rumor, at first. Slytherin girls trading certain kinds of...favors for house points. Hermione normally ignored that sort of chatter within the Gryffindor common room, finding it vulgar and uninteresting, but this time she had listened, and frighteningly enough, it made sense. The Slytherin girls were offering up their bodies in exchange for a leg up in the House rankings, and the professors, quite obviously, were accepting. She had been shocked, at first, bent on exposing this scandal for what it was, on sending off an owl to the Daily Prophet immediately. But something had given her pause.

The Gryffindor girls hadn't considered degrading themselves in such a way, not like the Slytherins, and that was for good reason. But...surely, loving one's House meant doing what wasn't necessarily the right thing once in a while. If the Daily Prophet caught wind of the scandal, the House Points system would likely be done away with altogether, which meant that Gryffindor wouldn't lose...and, more importantly, Gryffindor wouldn't win. Ever again.

It took a few days for Hermione to become amicable to the sort of martyrdom that the Slytherin girls had so readily displayed–because for Hermione, she'd decided, it would be a sort of martyrdom, a willingness to sacrifice oneself for the greater cause. That was the best way to think of it, anyway. It had taken her a few more days to select her target. Not one of her old professors, certainly, this whole exercise was embarrassing enough. Instead, she'd chosen one of the new ones: one Professor Samara, whose specialty lay in Arcane Technologies. He seemed intelligent, and Hermione hoped against hope that he would offer her the means to earn some extra points by grading papers for him, or something similar. Surely every professor wasn't as corrupt as Snape was.

This was what found Hermione storming into Professor Samara's office, when Slytherin's lead had increased by another hundred points within the space of an hour, and Hermione just couldn't stand it any longer.

"I trust you've read my letters. I'm sure you find my concerns very…concerning–" She cut herself off frustratedly. "Slytherin hasn't had this much of a lead in at least twenty years, according to Hogwarts: A History. Something is very wrong, and I don't want to point fingers, but…I suspect that Professor Sn...er, someone, has been unfairly awarding points. It's the Slytherin girls, they're practically selling themselves for House points, and I was wondering...perhaps there was something I could do to remedy things. Papers you need grading, or some sort of tutoring, or..." Hermione flushed. "O-or I might consider that sort of thing, maybe, but I would prefer to–"

At first, Hermione thought that she'd misheard him. "E-excuse me?" Surely he hadn't told her to show him her panties, had he? She knew she ought to slap him and storm out of the room, to report him to the Daily Prophet for even asking such a thing, but...Hermione had offered. She had been the initiator. And...she'd promised herself that she would consider it. What good was a loyal student of the Gryffindor house if she wouldn't do anything for it?

Hermione took a deep breath, sliding her hands down the front of her skirt, and hesitating, her fingertips grazing the top of her thigh-high stockings. "R-right here, you mean?" she asked, realizing that she was stalling. All that it was was showing him. Was that such a terrible thing? Just that, and she would get her house points. She took another deep breath, and grasped the hem of her skirt, her eyes cast to the side as she slid it up, revealing snow-white panties, with a small pink bow neat at the top.

Merlin's Beard, but Hermione Granger could definitely be equal parts admirable and frustrating. Listening to her talk about the letters, which of course Aali had read, had been enough. Then she managed to properly recite nearly chapter and verse from that obscure book of hers. The girl at least managed to rationalize her way around the decision, clearly coming to the same conclusion that the professor before her had. Not that Aali expected otherwise: Miss Granger was a highly intelligent young lady, after all.

He met her initial response with silence. his expression didn't even waver as he looked up her, meeting her eyes. They both knew she'd heard him. They both knew that if she really wanted to enter this game, to get Gryffindor back into some position of respectability regarding these foolish points, then she'd have to bend slightly. Naturally Aali didn't intend to simply end with chaste looks at a girl's underthings. But one didn't put the cart before the horse, particularly when one dealt with someone as intelligent as Miss Granger. Far better to start simply, with something that she could easily rationalize away.

More silence. Aali's eyes fell as her fingertips played with the skirt. He certainly appreciated her stockings, the uniform, the whole display almost like some fetishized version of a schoolgirl. Aali had heard of a catalog that specialized in providing such things. He may order from it later. For now, he watched as she grabbed the hem. Watched as she raised. Watched as white thighs became revealed. Then an edge.

Then a pair of panties so virginal they almost seemed ludicrous.

Again Aali said nothing for several long seconds. He simply stared. His eyes remained locked on the girl's bared underwear. He didn't waver. he didn't even seem to blink. Aali simply stared at the display before him, of a teenage girl willingly lifting her skirt for him to view. No, the only reaction to the display occurred under the desk, where he felt blood pumping into his most masculine of organs.

"Five points," he intoned as he noticed he fidget. He looked up, met her eyes, then nodded, silently signaling that she could, in fact, lower her skirt again. "Obviously I can't grant more for something as simple as that, but I think we can both agree it's a start." He raised his brows as he finished that. He'd made the initial suggestion, moved the initial piece. What would she follow up with?

Hermione blushed under Aali's attentions, unsuccessfully fighting the urge to fidget uncomfortably as he stared. Did he have to look so closely at her? It really was humiliating–here she was, standing in her professor's office, holding up her skirt so he could stare. It was for a good cause, she reminded herself. Gryffindor House was depending on her, even if she wasn't serving it in quite the way she'd envisioned. When Gryffindor House eventually came in the lead, she wouldn't be thinking about having to endure humiliation such as this; all she would be thinking about was winning. Accordingly, it was best to keep her thoughts on that now.

"Five points?" she echoed incredulously, as she dropped the hem of her skirt. "Gryffindor is hundreds of points behind!" What use was five points? What on earth were the Slytherin girls doing to earn so many on a daily basis? They weren't all flashing their panties, apparently. Aali raised his brows, and with a start, Hermione realized that she was supposed to offer up something else. As though her thoughts were inclined to the same sorts of things that the Slytherin girls' were...and Professor Samara, as it turned out.

It was almost disappointing, that another one of her professors had revealed himself to be just as corrupt as Professor Snape apparently was, although Hermione was forced to admit to herself that he wasn't the only one to blame...she had approached him, after all. If there was any sort of recording equipment within his office...Hermione had to force herself to avoid considering the possibility. Luckily enough, the Wizarding world didn't seem to have the same interest in constant surveillance as the Muggle world did.

Hermione bit her lip, trying desperately to come up with the right answer. It would be amusing, if this wasn't so embarrassing–Hermione Granger, unable to come up with the correct answer to a pop quiz, although in her defense, this wasn't anything close to her subject. Hermione was a virgin; she had little experience in the sexual realm, apart from a single passionate kiss at the Yule Ball. "How much...how much for touching?" she ventured, bright red. "Just on the outside, I'll be remaining clothed. And that's it. That's all I'll be doing."

Even that was startling, coming from her. Had she really suggested such a thing? If only her classmates could see her now–Hermione Granger, prim and proper, offering up those sorts of things without a second thought. Thankfully, none of this would be leaving this office.

Five points: and Aali quirked a brow. What had she expected from a simple gesture that lasted mere seconds. Her correct answers in class earned her roughly the same and showed far more intelligence. Aali could likely get a girl to flash him her underthings simply by walking into the right place. Of course, said girl wouldn't be prim and proper Gryffindor Hermione Granger, but still.

Some small part of Aali did feel slightly guilty over working the girl. However, the man was a sexual creature, and this girl before him had so much potential. Already his all too active imagination could picture Miss Granger as the perfect assistant for his work. Where else would he find a female with unbridled passion, high energy, incredible intelligence, and sexual malleability? Aali had not gotten as far as he had without taking advantage of a situation.

Plus, his member had already swollen just with the littlest bit.

For touching. Outside. Aali again considered, tapping his fingers. "I'm presuming you mean on areas of sexual interest, as I could simply brush your fine hair or your cheek for nothing," he pointed out. He studied the girl a moment longer, clearly considering. "It would depend a good deal on the length of said touch and which areas you feel comfortable with my touching. But, just as an estimate, I believe I'd be willing to grant," he hesitated for a moment. He'd have to be careful here. Too low and she wouldn't do it. Too high and he'd have no room to grow. "Twenty points for your breasts," he said, pointing, "twenty five for your rear," another point, "and thirty five for between your legs. This would be a touch lasting at least a few seconds. Roughly half of each for a simple pass."

Aali paused then, and lowered his hands. "Unless you were possibly thinking of going further than just a few light touches? I'm quite willing to negotiate with you, Miss Granger, but be aware," he held up a finger, "I hold the cards. You are the student and the one in need of points. I'm putting quite a lot on the line even making such a deal with you, given my position. Why, I imagine that I could make things quite difficult if I were to let it slip that you had offered sexual favors to me in exchange for house points."

The man raised his brows and smiled slyly, as if the situation weren't entirely reversed. He knew which buttons to push with Miss Granger, however, and he intended to push them all.

Hermione went pink, reaching up to cross her arms over her chest, as though by pointing at her, Aali were already touching her. As soon as he finished listing off points, Hermione knew that there were eighty at stake total, nearly enough to make up for how much Slytherin's margin had increased that day. Forty if she stuck with a simple pass, but...really, he was already touching her, how many seconds it took didn't seem to matter much. If she was going to agree to this, she might as well agree to the full amount. Hermione took a deep breath.

"Alright, then," she ventured, her heart pounding. "Eighty points. For all of that." It was almost amusing–even as she agreed to it, she wasn't quite able to say any of that out loud. Hermione spoke several languages passably, without magical interference, and she couldn't bring herself to say a few simple words within the English language. It would be amusing if she wasn't lowering herself to such levels for the sake of Gryffindor, anyway. Right now, she found it difficult to find any of this amusing in the slightest.

Particularly when it became clear that she'd certainly made the wrong choice about which professor to target. Hermione gasped as Aali hinted at letting her indiscretions slip.

"You wouldn't," she said quickly. "You couldn't, there's no proof, and...and it's not like the Slytherin girls aren't doing worse!" She could scarcely think of what this sort of rumor would do to her reputation. Hermione bit her lip, mulling the thought of doing more over. What did more entail? She could scarcely think about it. She had already subjected herself to this; what was the harm in venturing further? It depended, she supposed, on how much further Aali wanted to go. "I...I don't know," she said hesitantly. "This first. Then we can negotiate further."

She steeled herself, uncrossing her arms and stepping forward until she was within arm's reach of Aali, next to her desk. A little nervously, she glanced over her shoulder at the door. Was it locked? Probably not. "And be quick, please," she continued, before hesitating. She didn't want to cross him further. "Professor," she added, a tiny bit sullenly.

Eighty, for all of that. Aali almost wondered if he'd misheard, particularly as the girl still looked as if she couldn't quite believe what was going on here. He studied her for several more seconds, trying to deduce if she were quite serious. His lower head certainly enjoyed the prospect. It had been some time since he'd felt soft young flesh, and his interest in Hermione had already been quite well established. His hardening member practically surged the moment she repeated the point value.

The quick assertion that he wouldn't had Aali quirking a brow. He might, but only if he thought he could get something out of it. The bite of her lip seemed to realize as much, and it was quite clear that she hadn't the faintest clue that there were several objects recording. Even if Aali hadn't those, he could at least modify his memory sufficiently enough to put into a pensieve as evidence.

It hardly mattered: the girl agreed. She lowered her arms. She approached. And again Aali waited, even as his manhood surged. She looked to the door. Did she want it locked? Or did the prospect of getting caught entice her? Aali heard the near command and again his brow went up. It went back down as she added.

he then rose. He walked, seemingly heading toward her, before moving passed. With a gesture, his wand appeared, and another muttered word locked the door. "I'm almost surprised you didn't do that first," he said, before turning back to Hermione. "Were you perhaps hoping to get caught, Miss Granger?" He came up behind her, considering her form. Where to touch first? Start up and work his way down? He paused a few feet from her, considering.

Then he closed the last few feet. He wrapped his arms around her for a moment, demonstrating their size difference. His fingers moved up her sides, pulling her body against him. No doubt she'd feel his throbbing erection pressed against her girlish ass, and that had, of course, been part of the point. He held her there for just long enough to make sure she realized that was part of the deal, then whispered. "Five points to stay still." His hands had already moved upward, coming around just to the underside of her breasts. The digits just pressed against her, coming along, teasing, fluttering over. Then a squeeze: just one, just a short, brief squeeze as if testing the freshness, for in many ways, that was precisely what Aali did.

Hermione tensed, her heart skipping a beat, as Aali rose, approaching her...and then, passing her by. A little puzzled, Hermione glanced over her shoulder, only to breathe a sigh of relief as he spelled the door shut. That was one thing less to worry about. At least her concern was now exclusively designated for humiliating herself in front of her professor, as opposed to the concern that someone might walk in on the two of them–and really, it would be quite difficult to explain her way out of this one.

Hermione flushed at the insinuation that she might have been hoping to be interrupted–really, she desired the absolute opposite! "I didn't want to act without your permission, Professor," she muttered, keeping close watch on him as he approached her again, resisting the urge to turn as he disappeared from sight behind her. "I certainly would rather not become a part of the rumors around the school. I do have a reputation to maintain."

A pause, then. The tension in the room was palpable. Hermione had just begun to worry when, all of a sudden, she felt his arms around her, reminding her of just how much bigger he was than she; although within the wizarding world, one's wand smarts counted nearly as much as one's physical strength, her professor certainly outclassed her in both categories. She was, effectively, powerless. No one even knew where she was, unless someone happened to have a Marauder's Map handy.

And then, his fingers sliding up her sides, almost teasingly, before she was pulled back against his body with a jolt. Hermione wasn't able to keep herself from gasping. Was that...surely it wasn't...was it that big? Hermione certainly didn't have much experience within that area, but really, it couldn't be anything else but his cock, hard and pressed up against her ass. Burning with shame, every instinct told Hermione to shove him away and leave in huff, but...a whispered offer of five extra points distracted her from them.

His hands had traveled further upward without Hermione realizing, and she jumped, startled, as they came to brush up against the underside of her breasts. It was a strange sensation, and Hermione fought the urge to squirm. It didn't feel bad exactly, although it did feel like...something. One squeeze, and that something turned into something...almost pleasurable. Distantly, she noted how big his hands were.

The professor had to remind himself of the very thin line he walked now. the student quivering before him clearly didn't have any idea of what she had opened herself up to. Her protests were precisely what he'd figured: all concerns about her vaunted reputation and her desire to obey an authority figure. Aali wondered for a moment at that, considering. Perhaps this girl had something of the submissive in her, a desire for her wild tendency to be curbed in a sensual manner. Aali had certainly directed passionate women like this one before.

She jolted like a nervous cold. The professor let out a slight hiss. He was almost tempted to try using his lips, but that certainly struck him as against their agreement. Besides, he had no intentions of romancing the girl. No, he wholly intended to use her for his own sexual pleasures. She would just so happen to thoroughly enjoy herself along the way.

Another jump just as Aali drew his hands across her chest. Such fine breasts, and his hands eclipsed them, moving about. He lingered for a moment, not wanting to stretch things, but made certain to squeeze with some degree of force. His hands drew down across her, moving once more to her hips. They slid down, dancing over the small of her back. There they lingered yet again, teasing just above her for a moment. Yet again Aali refused to speak. Instead he lowered his hands a little lower. Soon both cupped her plump rear. He held still for a few seconds, his touch lingering up young teenage ass. The fingers just lingered. Then yet again he squeeze, once more feeling plump, girlish flesh.

The hands circled about for a moment then, rubbing her a little absently. Already the professor had such vivid images. He was sorely tempted to use his position to thrust her forward, bend her over his desk, take her as a man did a woman. However he knew better. Were he to do this right, he could have Hermione doing so much more. For now, he stroked the girl's rear, still through the fabric of her skirt, but his fingers most definitely seeking out. He glided along, testing, seeking any sensitive spots, wondering just how she would react, especially as his fingers ducked just a little bit low, just where her rear and thighs met.

Hermione bit her lip as her professor's hands lingered on her chest. It was almost a good sort of feeling. The sensation had to be muted by the fabric, and Hermione very nearly caught herself wondering what it might like if she didn't have her uniform on, what those fingers might feel like on her nipples; she could already feel that they were stiff from his attentions, albeit not visible through her bra. It was, she told herself, obviously a little cold in Professor Samara's office, and that was that. There certainly was no other explanation.

Thankfully, Aali's hands began to slide back down again...although really, that wasn't something to be thankful for, not when she knew where they were headed. His movements were something between slow enough to be mesmerizing and slow enough to be torturous. Perhaps, she thought distractedly, it was both. They paused at the small of her back, almost teasingly–she knew well enough where they were going–before continuing.

Eighty points, she reminded herself, and Aali's hands moved further down to cup her ass through her skirt. She was leaning against the desk a little, just so, for balance, and her grip on it tightened, her knuckles going white. No one had touched her like this, certainly, not even Viktor Krum. The hands squeezed, like they had with her breasts. His hands held her skirt pressed up against her body, and just barely, she could feel the tips of his fingertips graze the bare flesh of her thighs, the heat from his hands warming her up just a little. With his hands in the way, at least, his erection wasn't quite as prominent against her.

It was almost as though he was distracted. Surely it had been a few seconds, she thought, tipping her head back a little, resisting the urge to fidget. As though he were able to read her mind, his fingers started up their progress again, almost teasing at her flesh. Down, down, further down, and–she wasn't quite able to restrain a gasp as his fingers hit just where her ass and thighs met. That felt a little strange, almost pleasurable, like his hands on her breasts felt. It was strange, there was almost a sort of...tension building up inside her, little by little. She couldn't quite figure out what it was.

Such tender young flesh, such delicate reactions. Aali could feel the heat from the girl just beneath his fingertips, warming at his touch. Clearly Hermione had not expected herself to react to this at all. No doubt the prim and proper Gryffindor figured that she would be above such petty things as sexual pleasures. Yet she leaned over a table, she tightened her grip, she showed all sorts of signs.

Aali let his fingers play at the area for a moment before coming around. He stepped forward, again pressing himself against her, then leaned slightly. The hands once more drew a slow course. They moved slowly, gliding forward ever so steadily. They drew along the girl's skirt, moved just so. Then they were hovering above her sex, just lingering. The wizard made little waving motions as if to fan Hermione's sex. Then he reached down. one finger extended, and it pressed against her. He held for a moment before drawing a line up the girl's crotch, pulling at her skirt. Then down. He did a little swirling motion before bringing his entire hand to bare, cupping against her sex, pulling her skirt upward.

The hand held for a moment, then the teasing fingers began massaging gently. The professor worked his skilled touch, while his other hand began coming around. It drew a path steadily along Hermione's thighs, coming up them steadily. As its twin pressed and rubbed against the girl's sex, this hand came along and teased just about the waistband of her skirt. It fluttered and teased, feeling out her body while its brethren worked more directly. Then it took began lowering, teasing along. His hands pulled against her, cupping her on either side, dragging against her sex.

"Miss Granger," Aali said, his voice as calm as ever, "I know our agreement stipulated only a passing touch, but I have a proposition," he leaned forward, his breath hot in her ear. "Allow me to touch you as long as I like. Just here," he cupped her firmly on the sex. "Still through clothing: you won't have to remove or do a thing but grant permission. Do this, and I will give Gryffindor another forty points."

A bit high, but given what Aali intended to do, he expected the payment would be well worth it.

Aali's hands lingered a few seconds more, before his hands slid around her body, and with a start, Hermione was drawn from her thoughts as she felt Aali's body–and, more immediately, his cock–pressed up against her from behind, the jut of his erection even serving to push her skirt up ever so slightly. Really, she'd meant to refer to his hands when she brought up the question of his touching her, but...well, she couldn't exactly stop things right now, with so many points at stake. Eighty; ninety, with the five for showing him her panties, and the five for staying still.

Her attention was easily drawn from his body pressed up against her as his hands came to draw along her skirt. Her heart pounded as she picked up on just where they were headed, sliding steadily towards her sex, and then...they stopped, just like that. Hermione was at first a little perplexed. Another few seconds, and then, she felt one of his fingers slide down. Even through her skirt, she could feel it pressed against her sex, and she gasped, startled. No one had ever touched her there, certainly, not even indirectly. It only held there for a moment before drawing her skirt up to expose her panties. Hermione was struck by how warm she was–hadn't the office felt cold, just a few moments ago? The heat, it would seem, centered from Aali's point of focus, and she shivered slightly as he dropped her skirt and repeated the motion, the slight rush of air that accompanied it strange. And then, his hand cupped her sex entirely, and she pressed her thighs together out of pure instinct.

And the feeling she'd experienced before kept building, and building. She felt like a bow-string, wound too taut. His teasing fingers began to massage her sex just so, and even through her panties, Hermione couldn't help but steady herself against the desk, realizing that she was slightly unsteadier than she had been earlier. One hand came up to press against her abdomen, at the waistband of her skirt, and the other continued its work at her sex, a maddening sort of sensation–and the bowstring was more taut than before. Both hands cupped her sex, then, drawing another gasp from her. Much to her embarrassment, she noticed that there was a slightly slick feeling between her legs, at her sex. She hoped, desperately, that it hadn't soaked through her panties.

His voice was hard to focus on, but somehow she managed, tipping her head back a little. "F...forty points?" she echoed breathlessly. One hundred and thirty total. Enough to almost take away the margin that Slytherin had increased that day, which had been one hundred and forty-five. Would it be such a terrible thing to allow him to continue further? She nodded, before realizing that she needed to speak. "Fine," she said. "O-only through the clothes. Like I said."

Thighs moving, heat developing. Aali could almost feel the tension rising within the young woman, knew that he fanned it with each subtle movement of his hands. And oh, for now he kept it ever so subtle, teasing without making it overtly obvious. Teenagers knew of fingering, to be sure, but unless Hermione had been doing quite a bit of extracurricular reading, there was little chance she knew what he was doing to her now. The professor didn't think her likely to miss on her own arousal, to be sure, but she probably dismissed it.

And, as he'd hoped, his offer had simply been too much. He'd had to move his head to dodge hers during her expression of shock, but it was almost worth it to hear her gasp breathlessly. Aali had to smile as well: yes, forty for now. The poor thing nodded, which the professor barely caught, but he certainly caught the next. "of course," he said simply.

Then his hands dove between her legs. They began rubbing in earnest, moving along, massaging her thighs. The digits feathered then, working along, nearly massaging her. He worked, bunching skirt and practically using it against her. He'd drag the fabric along the sensitive portions of her inner body, pulling it just up before releasing and moving along. The hands worked in tandem, providing symmetrical stimulation to each side of Hermione's body. They pulled all the way up, finding the girl's sex. Then one began working along that, its fingers again moving, massage.

The other worked back up, teased along the waistband of her skirt again, as if tantalizing her with the prospect of denying her own prudeness and loosening the garment. It trailed and moved as the one between her began pulling. He ground the heel of his hand in a seeking moving, before alternating to his fingers. They drew along her sex, looking, feeling, even against the layers of fabric. When he at last found what he sought; a little nub of flesh, Professor Samara smiled.

he shifted his hand to her hip, bracing her slightly, although he expected, expected and hoped, that she would jerk her ass back and began writhing. Enough of that could give him a slight orgasm, and his surging cock would certainly appreciate it. But that was not his end game, oh no. instead he moved his heel again to press against her, only now he began grinding in earnest against that little nub between her legs, providing pressure enough to nearly lift the girl off the floor, likely at least forcing her onto her toes for a few moments.

Aali didn't pause for long. As soon as the 'of course' left his lips, his hands were between her legs again, massaging her thighs, just barely grazing her sex. He took his skirt between his fingers, the soft material rubbing against her inner thighs. Hermione almost thought she'd been given a reprieve from his focus on what was between her legs when a finger began working along her sex again, the other hand sliding up to her waistband. He could almost certainly feel how wet she was now, Hermione thought hazily, thighs quivering just slightly as she went weak at the knees. There was no denying the way that this was making her feel.

His other hand played with the waistband of her skirt, as though he were going to unfasten the button and slide it down over her hips–and perhaps take her panties along with it. Hermione could scarcely imagine such a thing, and she blushed at the thought, although her thoughts were soon interrupted as the hand trailed down again, where the other hand was working at her sex. It trailed down further, and–

"Oh!" Hermione gasped, startled, as she felt a jolt of sensation, an abrupt spike in the pleasure she was feeling. She whimpered, arching back almost instinctively against her professor's clothed erection, her breath hitching at the sensation of it pressing against her. Combined with his hand grinding against her and his cock pressing against her, even through layers of clothing, Hermione could scarcely think, barely able to bite back a moan as she imagined her professor pulling aside her panties, bending her over the desk, sliding his cock–

The sensation built, and built, and built. Hermione was pushed up onto her toes, her mouth open as she panted, caught between wanting to push back against Aali's cock and to grind down onto the heel of his palm. She didn't have time to decide. With a moan, she was coming, her panties effectively soaked, the strange building of the sensation she'd been feeling abruptly hitting its climax, quite literally, as she ground against Aali's hand.

The girl squirmed, as Aali had hoped. he smiled at the sensations she wrought with her sensual movements. Perhaps she knew what she did, perhaps she simply didn't care, or perhaps Hermione found herself too wrapped up in what her talented professor worked upon her nubile body to stop and think overmuch. Aali hoped for that latter, but he still held faith in Hermione's sharp mind. Doubtless she realized, even as the little gasp left those lips of hers, what was happening.

A push, an arch, and soon Aali had his wish: her pert ass against his cock. He nearly groaned himself at the sensation, his hips moving subtly. One day, one day he would simply yank down her panties, or move them to the side, and slide his member into her wet sex. This girl would lose her innocence to him; he'd already decided. She would lose it for points. The thought made him smile even as he ground his heel into her clit.

The girl rose to her toes. She pressed against Aali's cock. He ground more fiercely, arching over, nearly pressing her between him and the desk. The moment came, a moan, a tremor, and the sensation rocked against Aali. he could feel his own cock pumping for a moment, not quite fully cumming, just a little, as if the whole sensation simply made him too full to resist. His hands kept moving, grinding, teasing, enhancing the young girl's orgasm to its greatest potential. He'd work and tease and taunt and let her know that this, this was simply what he could do with his fingers over two layers of clothing.

Then it ended. Aali didn't move, not immediately. Then his hand reached down. One pulled at the skirt, the other went to cup her sex. He drew his fingers just across her panties, feeling the evidence. As usual, he said nothing, simply felt. This lasted only a few moments before Aali lowered the skirt. His want flicked toward the door, and he moved to take his seat.

"I believe our business has ended for now," he said to the girl as he settled in, fighting his own still throbbing erection. "One hundred and thirty total points for Gryffindor," he smiled at her, "You should be quite proud. I'm almost tempted to take away the five you were to get for holding still, but, well," he gestured toward the likely still dazed girl, "I'm feeling generous."

Then an expectant look, casual. The professor acted as though he hadn't just ground his student to an orgasm in the middle of his office for House Points, but as if this were normal business, just as if they'd spent the time discussing her grades.

Hermione's orgasm peaked and hit her in subsiding waves, again and again until finally Hermione slumped forward a little, leaning heavily on the desk. It took her a second to realize what had happened. Truthfully, Hermione had always had better things to focus on than...self-exploration, and she'd never been much interested in engaging in enough of it to make herself climax. Perhaps in relation to Viktor Krum, but all he had been interested in was kissing, and in the weeks following, she'd heard enough rumors about what Krum got up to in the locker rooms with his teammates that that wasn't surprising.

As things were, right then, Hermione was perfectly aware of the fact that she had just been brought to climax by her professor's fingers, over her clothes, even. She could feel him against her back, pressing her down towards his desk, his cock hard against her. Hermione didn't want to say anything as she caught her breath; she was too embarrassed, truthfully, to have been manipulated to such a shameful display.

Aali released her, then–only to draw her skirt up, the other hand reaching down to cup her sex, blatantly drawing his fingers across her soaked panties. Hermione burned with shame, well aware of how obvious she had been–was there any sense in denying the pleasure she had taken in what she had done for the points that she had earned, when there was something tangible to prove it, right there? She would be reminded of it herself the whole walk of shame back to the dormitory, certainly.

Finally, Aali moved to take a seat, and Hermione reached to smooth her skirt down with shaking hands as she stepped in front of his desk again. She wasn't quite able to look him in the eye, either, at least until her gaze accidentally fell on his hands. Just as quickly, she trained her gaze to his face, flushing. All of that, and just with his fingers? Hermione could barely trust herself to walk.

One hundred and thirty total points for Gryffindor. At least there was that. She had done this for a good cause, she reminded herself; there was no shame in that. Little by little, Gryffindor would overtake Slytherin's lead. That wasn't nearly enough for Gryffindor to move into third place, overtaking Ravenclaw, but...still. Nonetheless, it had been a start, and that was what was important.

"Th...thank you, professor," Hermione said breathlessly, too preoccupied to give him any lip. The for now, however, hadn't escaped her notice. "I, er, well...I suppose I ought to head back to the Gryffindor dormitory, but–" She hesitated. The best thing to do, certainly, would be to walk away and pretend that this had never happened. No one would ever know. "For now...do you mean to imply that you forsee our, er, business continuing?"

The professor took some delight in watching Miss Granger squirm and flush. The girl clearly had enjoyed herself, and just as Aali had expected, she clearly noted that he'd done what he'd done with just fingers over clothing. The door to carnality had been creaked open and left standing, begging for Hermione to do more than peek inside.

The thanks got a nod, and Aali turned back to his work. He was even ready to wave her off when she mentioned heading back to the dormitory. He supposed she'd want to change, possibly even wonder over how she'd managed that as it were. The ending question had him looking up. "Well, I was more or less thinking toward the fact that you're still a student in my class, Miss Granger," he said, lying almost too easily. It was most definitely true that they would still have that relationship of course. They were teacher and student after all, it was to be expected.

"But if you would wish to earn more points for your House, I would of course be willing to oblige you. The favors would most likely be of the same sort of nature as you just experienced," Aali gestured toward the girl, quite purposefully directing attention to her damp crotch. "For I'm most certainly willing to reward you for continued exploration in this particular area, as well as being willing to be your guide. I cannot promise that you'll be earning over one hundred points as session, even if you prove to be quite willing. You will be earning points to regain Gryffindor's lead, however, and, well," Aali looked up at her, brows again raised, "I think we both know that you enjoyed that."

He flashed another smile and turned back to his work. "As I said: Our work for now is finished. If you would like to continue your work in these studies with me, you simply need show up at my office tomorrow morning. Or at any time you might be able to find me, I suppose," he looked up, "I simply figure that you'll want to be quite eager, see if you can get the most points for the day. For now," he looked back, "it's best if you sleep on it," and the professor went to work, again acting as dismissive as if they'd discussed a paper, instead of a continued chain of sexual favors.

It was strange. Professor Samara returned to his work so easily, as though he had been addressing what might be worth studying for the next test, and Hermione felt a twinge of irritation. He had been as affected as what had occurred as Hermione had been, certainly. Hermione had felt it. There was no use in pretending that he hadn't been, as it had been quite...obvious.

Her question, at least, earned a glance up from his work, although his focus quickly returned as he spoke. Apparently Hermione would have a chance to continue in her service for Gryffindor House. Hermione wasn't quite sure what she had been hoping for; if Aali had intended for this to be a one-time occurrence, she wouldn't have a chance to earn any more points...but it also meant that she wouldn't have to make the choice to return.

She reddened again as Aali gestured towards her crotch, reaching to smooth her skirt down instinctively. She would certainly have to change once she was back in her room. It was slightly disappointing to hear that her earnings in points weren't promised to match her progress today, but...it was a start, and the Slytherin girls were doing worse, surely. Hermione hadn't even taken her clothes off, regardless of what had occurred. She opened her mouth, to hotly assert that she hadn't enjoyed what they'd done, to insist that she'd done it for the good of her house and nothing else, but...while the latter was true, the former, she was forced to admit, wasn't, according to the physical evidence, and she closed her mouth.

"I...well, I understand, sir," Hermione said, feeling another prickle of irritation at how dismissively he turned his attention back to his work. As though he was so certain that she would return. "Goodnight, then," she said, her words a little more clipped than they ought to have been, before she turned and left his office, shutting the door behind her with a tiny bit of force. If he was so eager to go about his business, so was she. Perhaps she would think of a different way to earn her points. There was no reason for Professor Samara to be so certain.

That evening, she tossed and turned, hardly able to sleep without thinking about what had occurred in his office. The right thing to do, she knew, was to report the corruption so obviously evident at Hogwarts. The points system would be done away with, and she would be able to continue on at Hogwarts as she had been doing so previously. But...she thought, as she rolled over onto her back, sliding a hand down and slipping her fingers just slightly under the waistband of her shorts, just as Aali had done...like Professor Samara had said, in this case, Hermione had approached him. She was to blame. Frustrated, she pulled her hand back, curling up on her side and closing her eyes. She would find a different way to earn points. She had to. Professor Samara certainly wouldn't find her in his office, come morning.

After what had turned out to be a largely sleepless night, it was a bright and sunny morning, and Hermione stood outside of Aali's door, working up the courage to knock. Before she could stop herself, she did so quickly, glancing behind her to make sure that the hallway was empty. "Professor?" she called nervously. "May I come in?"

Understood, and with some of that fire within her. Good, Aali didn't want that to be removed, it would make her less interesting of a subject. For what he had planned would require a good deal of internal fire to endure, and he wanted to further test Miss Granger's will. He kept working even after she left; he did have projects of his own that needed tending. For one of his latest inventions, however, he made a few slight adjustments to the calculations, factoring in the height and weight of a certain teenage girl, smiling as he finished the work.

Then it was glass of wine and replaying the various devices. None had caught the action from a truly satisfying angle, and after a few minutes of toying, Aali had to give things up. He felt more disgruntled than he had before, cursing himself for not pushing things a little further. The girl likely could have gone. And what would she say if he had bent her over the desk? Particularly after she'd been practically trembling from his workings, grinding against his crotch.

Yet his mind told him otherwise, again reminded him of potential. The professor was quite confident that Miss Granger would return. The desire to earn more House points, and quickly, would push a good deal of it. Curiosity would push further. But already Aali was fairly certain that the girl would crave the sexual pleasures.

He'd readied his office a bit more the next morning. His devices were set at better angles, all quite purposefully aligned to record anyone who stood within the room. The man had also gathered up a handful of his more lewd experiments, and also slid a small pack of large condoms into a desk drawer. The magical ones were quite good, essentially becoming a second skin that went unnoticed until the moment of climax, when they ballooned with the released seed. Already the professor had a quite lewd image of Miss Granger slurping one such condom down.

But for later. For now, he looked up as he heard the nervous call. "Ah, Miss Granger, I was hoping to see you," he said, figuring a little honesty and perhaps some flattery would help. "If you've come for what I think, then you should probably lock the door behind you and get to it. If not, well, I'm sure I could deal with any questions you may have."

And the man put on his friendliest, teacher smile, all eager for his best student.

Hermione opened the door, shutting it quickly behind her. What if someone saw her? She supposed that it would be easy to explain it away–it wasn't as though the idea of Hermione Granger visiting a professor to discuss her grades was out of character. Still, the thought of anyone finding out what, exactly, had occurred yesterday in Professor Samara's office...Hermione Granger, with a teacher...the thought was unpleasant, to say the least. Although, admittedly, possibly too strange to be believed, which was a little bit of a relief.

Again, Aali was nonchalant. Hermione had been tossing and turning all last night...and Professor Samara didn't seem to have any qualms in the slightest, regardless of how much trouble he would get in if anyone was alerted. It was as though he already knew that she wouldn't tell anyone. Even as he invited her into her office, he got right to it–there was no easing into the issue. Instead, Aali addressed it promptly and matter-of-factly. Reluctantly, Hermione reached behind her to lock the door.

"I'm here for the reason you think, Slytherin somehow managed to earn two hundred points overnight," she muttered with a scowl. How on earth was that possible? Was she the only one who noticed the injustice that was so obviously occurring? "Gryffindor's success is very important to me, and so I'll do what I must." That was why she was doing this. If she took pleasure in it as she had the previous evening...that was beside the point.

She hesitated, toying with the hem of her skirt without thinking much about it. "I, er...would the same thing as yesterday be acceptable? For the same number of points?" He hadn't implied as such, but nonetheless, Hermione could hope. It was best to be through with this as quickly and painlessly as possible, and she'd been able to remain clothed during their previous session, which counted as something.

Precisely the reason he'd thought. Aali smiled at this, half tempted to try and drag it further out of her. Then Hermione explained that somehow Slytherin had gotten quite a few points overnight. This definitely explained why Snape looked particularly pleased with himself that morning, and Aali did wonder if he should ask what had been done to garner such a rather high point reward.

It worked in Aali's favor, however, as Hermione continued, once more insisting that this was for Gryffindor. Those hands went to her skirt, played with the fabric, and made the offer. Aali had started to nod at her initial question, only to pause at the second. "What you did yesterday is quite acceptable, should you want," he offered, gesturing toward her. He wouldn't mind at all feeling the girl up to another orgasm and granting the House points, but: "I'm afraid that it doesn't really make sense to reward you the same number of points for the same deed repeated, now does it? The whole idea of my rewarding you is for growth and benefit. It hardly does either if we remain stuck in the same position.

"I'll still give you points, of course," he said, adding a slight nod. "In fact, I'm feeling generous enough to grant you... say, half the number of points you received last night? That seems like quite a fair amount to me, given that we're not exactly pushing your horizons. In fact," he looked toward her crotch, "I'll admit right now that if you elect to begin as we did before, and I see no reason why not, and I find something new there, then I may be inclined to reward you for it.

"in fact!" the professor looked quite pleased. "Let's make that a deal between us! We'll continue doing this, and each session will begin with your lifting your skirt to show me what's underneath. I'll reward you appropriately, and we can proceed from there," the professor nodded, feeling like he'd set things up quite well. Not only would he get her in the behavior of flashing, of pulling that cute little skirt up, but he'd also nudge her toward experimenting with clothing and underthings. He had several magical panties that were practically begging for an intelligent wearer. Just the thought of Miss Granger wearing a vibrating pair for a day already started blood flowing to all the best areas.

"Half?" Hermione echoed, crestfallen, although really, she wasn't entirely unsurprised–there was no sense in giving the same test twice for the same amount of points, after all. She flushed, as Aali continued, without an ounce of shame. He expected her to flash him every time she was in his office? At least she would be rewarded with some points, and really, it wasn't such a strenuous exercise. It was easier than answering a question in class, even; this didn't require any intellectual prowess, just the ability to lift her skirt.

Although–as she continued to listen–apparently things weren't as simple as she'd anticipated. "But I don't really have...that much of a variety, they're all really the same style–" she began, before cutting herself off, a little embarrassed. Was she really arguing about what her panties looked like? Either way, he hadn't specified how different, exactly, and she was wearing something slightly different–this time, her panties were a pale pink, and just slightly more sheer, owing to the slight difference in fabric.

It was easier to pull up her skirt than it had been yesterday, or at least, it wasn't nearly as embarrassing, given that it was something he'd seen before, more or less. "Here," she sighed, reaching down to slide her skirt up, holding the fabric up so that Aali could get a good look at her. Her panties were slightly different, so technically, she thought, they ought to count. She could always order some new styles by owl, apparently there were several shops with discreet packaging...she flushed, realizing that she was actually considering such a thing.

"So," she ventured, toying with the hem of her skirt as she held it up. "You would give me half the points for the same...how much for...er, broadening my horizons, you said? What would I have to do?"

The skirt went up, and Aali's eyes went down. These were different, though the difference was quite slight. A different color, a slightly different sheer. Still, he supposed it was best to give her the benefit of the doubt, force her to start broadening her horizons. He fully intended to help her in that regard, but for now: "Five points for Gryffindor," he said, nodding slightly, letting her know that he not only approved of her choice, but also that, yes, she had won the points she'd been trying to achieve.

Aali's gaze shifted slightly as he noted her toying with the hem. The girl hadn't immediately put it down, seemed almost to be holding it up a little longer this time. It made sense to him, and he certainly wasn't going to be drawing attention to it or anything along those lines. Hermione was working through his offer, considering, asking. "Well," he said, steepling his fingers, "the easiest step forward would be to allow me to reach under your clothing," he pointed out. He flicked his fingers toward her, nodding her head. "That would achieve, well, about the same points, I would imagine. Or, if you'd like to really move forward, I could utilize my mouth upon roughly the same areas. That would achieve significantly more points. Why, were we to do what we managed last night, I would wager you could almost earn two hundred points."

Again, he had jerked the points up, and there was a small, internal voice reminding him that it was slightly dangerous to do so. He didn't want to start too high, after all. At the same time, Hermione only had so much sexual curiosity right now. She dangled on the edge, and if Aali could nudge her over with higher bribes, things would work well. He could lower it later, claim that it wasn't quite the same as she didn't have quite the same level of innocence. He could hardly be expected to hand out the same number of points to, say, a non-virgin.

But he didn't expect them to quite get that far, at least not this morning. This evening, perhaps. Of course, it all hinged on her willingness to go with him now, to be willing to take the bait and let him push things just a step further. In truth, Aali would be surprised if she didn't.

"Surely you want to bring your House as many points as possible," he added, gesturing toward her and nodding as if this was really the only logical choice to make.

Hermione realized with a start that she was still holding her skirt up, and she dropped it, slightly embarrassed. Really, he could have pointed it out. "Professor Samara!" she protested, slightly offended at his suggestions–did he think that she was like those Slytherin girls? She certainly had never intended to remove her clothes in front of a teacher...particularly when they'd been learning hair removal spells in Charms class the previous day.

Hermione had been so distracted by what had occurred with Professor Samara, and she'd inadvertently botched it. Although she hadn't quite understood why the rabbit she'd been practicing on looked the same by the end of the class, once she returned to the dorms and showered, she'd realized that the spell had been slightly...misdirected, perhaps owing to the part of her own anatomy that she'd been preoccupied with throughout class.

And, of course, Aali would think that she did it on purpose, for him, when she quite obviously hadn't. But...what did he mean, when he referred to his mouth? On...the same areas? Hermione considered the sensation, fidgeting. Two hundred points...that would make up the lead that Slytherin had that day. Almost. By her recollection, Slytherin was up two hundred and thirty-five. She took a deep breath.

"Well..." she ventured. "If you were permitted to, er, use your hands as you liked, like before, reaching under my clothing, in addition...I would think that would be worth more than your mouth alone." She nodded, as though she'd just been thinking over. "Two hundred and forty points for both, or nothing. That's the deal." She crossed her arms. If she was to be taken advantage of in such a fashion, she would at least dictate the terms–although, she told herself, this was certainly the furthest that she would go.

The girl fidgeted, and Aali almost wished he'd been a quicker study when it came to legilimency. His school of magic had most certainly offered it, but his interests had always been more directed toward combining magic with Muggle technology. Most of the time he considered this an unbridled success. During times such as this, when even his sharp and experienced mind couldn't quite pierce the feminine veil, he almost wished he'd considered otherwise. Perhaps she fidgeted because of the offer, or perhaps it was something altogether.

She spoke. Aali perked up; he couldn't quite help himself. Under the clothing, worth more than mouth alone, then an offer of a significant portion of points. Strange that she picked such a very precise number, and it struck Aali as being rather on the high side. The striking young woman with her arms crossed in front of him certainly didn't hold back any.

So, the question became: was it worth it? Certainly Aali didn't care about the actual points. It mattered little to him which House took home some foolish cup or won some sort of pride. The issue became the increase in points. Too high too quickly and he'd never be able to take what he wanted. Unless, well, unless he managed to pique the young woman's sexual curiosity. Then he may be able to convince her to try doing this for less of the points. Plus, there was the very precise nature of her demand.

"Well, Miss Granger, that does seem somewhat fair," the professor allowed, tapping his fingers together. "But there's only one small catch: how would we explain such a high jump in points? Already the astute have likely realized that Gryfindor gained over one hundred points in a single night. Why, I believe such values are generally left for quite heroic deeds, or, well," he smiled, "we know what those Syltherin girls are up to. I'm quite willing to reward you for your efforts: you've always been an excellent student. But do you think that such a high cost will still leave you without drawing attention to yourself? Surely you don't want to be put into the same category as those Sytherin girls."

His manhood roared at him for this little speech. Why dicker when he could have his lips pressed against a tight little virgin sex? His tongue gliding over her flesh would make Hermione forget all about such niceties as points. But he needed to keep this professional, while still needing to make sure that she was in charge, still thought this through. Of course, he'd also have to see what he could do to encourage Snape to keep things in the running. And possibly he could talk to some other professors regarding the other two houses... Ravenclaw and... and the badger one, yes, they could certainly benefit from this as well, surely.

Back
Top Bottom