Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

rape me (mxf or fxf, kinky)

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyslut

Meteorite
Hi! You can call me KJ. I'm looking for sexy, thrilling, kinky as shit roleplays, if you couldn't tell. My tastes run dark, and I want nothing more than a strong daddy -- or mommy-- to help me make them a realization. I'm 24, eager, and literate; I'll match whatever you write. No f-list yet, but if it isn't snuff or mutilation, I love it. Some of my favorite kinks:

• incest
  • bestiality
  • rape
  • humiliation
  • watersports/scat
  • public
  • forced breeding

This is barely the tip of the iceberg. The more depraved, the better. I'm mostly interested in playing over PMS, but I might be persuaded to do it offsite, depending on what you're looking for.

I promise I'll be a good little whore.

Hey Baby.... Mommy could have some fun with you!
Buzz me on YIM if you want, grlintobrown (there's a hint in the name!)
Hugs
Amanda
xxx

babyslut said:
Hi! You can call me KJ. I'm looking for sexy, thrilling, kinky as shit roleplays, if you couldn't tell. My tastes run dark, and I want nothing more than a strong daddy -- or mommy-- to help me make them a realization. I'm 24, eager, and literate; I'll match whatever you write. No f-list yet, but if it isn't snuff or mutilation, I love it. Some of my favorite kinks:

• incest
  • bestiality
  • rape
  • humiliation
  • watersports/scat
  • public
  • forced breeding

This is barely the tip of the iceberg. The more depraved, the better. I'm mostly interested in playing over PMS, but I might be persuaded to do it offsite, depending on what you're looking for.

I promise I'll be a good little whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom