Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominant Male looking for submissive female for outrageously smutty SRP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg Gentleman

Banned
Banished
Hello there, Kinksters!

Time is precious, so I won’t waste yours or mine. This ad will attempt to be informative and detailed, but succinct enough to be read quickly and easily! I will break it up into small sections, because I am easily sidetracked, as well as a moron. Let’s begin!

What I Seek
I am a Dominant Male seeking a submissive Female for some outrageously kinky, detailed, creative and steamy sexual role play. I am not at all interested in writing with fellow guys. Please have boobies if you wish to answer this ad!

Please Be Pliant
This is important! I have particular tastes in the physical look of my ladies, and please only respond to this ad if you don’t mind taking a few requests as to how your character physically looks.

Please Be Literate
Look, I’m not a brilliant rocket scientist, but I can string together a sentence. Please don’t apply if you write in internet-speak, and cannot spell out full words like a nice adult.

Venue
My first choice is Chatzy. I prefer immediate communication and find it far easier to exchange ideas and get to know someone creatively that way. Email is a second favorite method of collaboration and posting of mine. I simply do not do threads, since I’ a fairly private person, and find it a bit creepy to have scenes of mine out for the world to see. I am SELFISH!

Settings
Look, I am a dork. I like science fiction and fantasy and all that good stuff. We literally have the entire spectrum of creation to FUCK and CREATE in, so why be boring and play a creepy neighbor or something tame like that? Let’s be imaginative and fun, shall we?

Writing Style
I write in third person only. I find first person to be just a bit of a mess, and write my posts as you might write a short story or novel or the like. Provided below is a bit of an example of what a post from me might look like.

Gripping a stern fistful of her silken, thick hair, he possessively pulls her body against his. The contrast was delicious, his stern, chiseled figure to that of her demure, yielding and soft frame. His arousal throbbed tersely as it pressed against her, accursed clothing the only thing between a truer melding of their figures. Heat enveloped the two, his strong, calloused hands possessively taking inventory of her supple figure as his free hand reached round to possessively take a grip on her dove soft throat as he said between clenched teeth, “You. Are. Mine.”

You get the idea.

Post Length
Introductory scenes are always longer for me, and are several paragraphs long. Once the scene starts moving, however, I like to give 3 healthy, detailed paragraphs in email, or one healthy, detailed paragraph in a chat scene. Flow is REALLY important in a chat scene, and no one wants to wait for 45 minutes for a huge block of text, am I right? My responses range from 4-7 minutes, as I don’t like to keep my partner waiting.

Availability
My hours are kooky, and you can expect emails from me at ALL hours of the day, since my schedule is a bit all over the place. I am online quite a bit, and pride myself on snappy replies to inquiries or posts. If you respond to this ad, please be considerate. I don’t have 900 scenes going on at the same time with 47 different partners. I like to focus on my roleplay partner extensively and give her quality writing and attention. Please be willing to extend the same courtesy.

Contact
So, think you’re interested? If so, please do NOT reply to this thread or PM me. Please shoot me an email at CYBORGGENTLEMAN@AOL.COM for any and all inquiries, and I will reply with downright pleasant haste! Thanks so much for taking the time to read all this mess, and HAPPY KINKING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom