Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

THE CASE OF THE KIDNAPPED BARRISTA......Bimbo a la blonde and Farakan

bimbo a la blonde

Banned
Banished
....."Honest to shit Jamie," the brunette said to her co worker....:If i have to make one more of those Pumpkin spice lattes, I'm gonna be ill...."
For most of the crew, including the brunette Amber, the Starbucks they worked at was always busier than hell when the company brought back seasonal drinks, such as the Pumpkin spice...

Amber, 22, was an attractive brunette with shoulder length hair, slender legs, a nice tight ass and posessed a pair of very perky size 36DD tits.....it was a combination blessed by both nature and heredity that grew gazes from men often, and occasionally even a few women.
The women Amber couldn't care less about....she had been going with the same guy for 2 years now and things couldn't be more serious. As a matter of fact, they've discussed marraige in the near future, but it would have to wait.
Both her and her boyfriend went to the nearby college and he had a part time job as well, something they desperately needed if they wanted to keep that apartment instead of being forced to live in those on campus dorms.

Soon it was the end of the shift, and Amber went into the back to the employee lounge to get changed. Her guy was going to meet her shortly after he got off work....he refused to tell her which restaurant he was taking her to, despite her constant questions.
Amber got down to only her bra and panties in the girl's changing rooms when a female co worker came in. "wow! nice outfit," her friend said..."he bought it for you?"
Amber saw her pointing at the black lace plunge bra and string bikini panties she was wearing. "Yeah," Amber replied....."he bought these for me at the new Victoria Secrets store in the mall...."

Amber changed into a mid calf length one piece dress and heels. She wasn't crazy about wearing high heels but he said she looked sexy in them.
"See you guys later," Amber chirped and left....

Thank god it wasn't cold outside because it looked like he was gonna be late. Amber pulled out her Iphone and checked the time, then decided to wait outside....

Sabrina, who was taller than most girls, was about 5'7, and she was in shape. Today, she was wearing a tanktop over a sports bra, that showed off her 36D tits, and she was wearing a lowcut skirt, which also revealed her tight, small ass that every guy wanted, but she wasn't into them, she wanted a woman. Today, she was walking down the road and seen a very beautiful woman standing outside Starbucks. So, Sabrina decided to walk up to her and introduce herself. "Hi, my name is Sabrina. Who are you? I know you work inside because, I have ordered some Lattes from you before."

Amber didin't take notice of the attractive girl coming down the block until she was practically right in front of her. Looking at the time again, the brunette was quickly growing impatient.....her boyfriend was usually on time, and even though this was considered a relatively safe area, she didin't want to spend a lot of time standing outside in a fancy dinner dress and she wasn't used to being in heels. Like much of her outfits, her boyfriend bought the dress for her and she knew why....it was made of material that clinged to the body and a plunge front that displayed her more than ample tits.

"uh.....I'm Amber," she replied, still looking down the street....."Sabrina? that's a pretty name..."
The attractive girl in front of her was unusually friendly considering the fact that Amber had never met her before. The thin material the girl wore made her nipples just barely visible and Amber had to admit....she did have a cute ass, but women just weren't on her menu.
"I'm sorry," she apologized to the friendly stranger. "It's a really busy place, so I'm afraid I don't remember you....forgive me if I sound rude, it's just that my boyfriend is late and he's supposed to be taking me out to dinner...."

Sabrina smiles and says "Soon enough you will remember me. I guarantee it." She chuckles to herself. "I can give you a ride home if you want. My car is just around the corner." She looks at amber awaiting her answer. "Plus, I'm not really giving you a choice anyway." She grabs her arm and starts pulling Amber to her car right around the corner. "Just come along quietly and it will be ok."

The woman was right next to her....Amber wasn't suspicious but did begin to wonder why she was so sociable with her.

"No, that's allright," she stammered, now becoming nervous. "my boyfriend should be coming any minute now," hoping against hope that he would indeed suddenly appear like the proverbial white knight on a steed, but that wouldn't be happening.
When the woman whispered in a threatening manner that she wouldn't be given a choice, she began to back away, but the woman, sensing it, grabbed her arm.

"P-P-Please," Amber begged in the same whisper, afraid if she made noise to attract attention the woman might retaliate....
"Please let me go....I'll do whatever you want but please don't hurt me...."
She let the woman half drag, half lead her toward a car, her heart now racing, her breathing rate now increasing.
What did this woman want?....if she wanted to rob her, she didn't have to take her so far....what did she want?

"pl......please let me go...."

She smiles and pulls her into a car one of her friends own. "You are coming with me. I don't care." She pushes her into the backseat and locks the door and gets in the driver seat. "Well, I guess we are going to my house, or we can go to a hotel. Your choice." She smiles and awaits her response and while waiting, she starts the car. Sabrina looks back at Amber and looks at her luscious body and smiles to herself knowing what she will do to this perfect body.

Amber frantically jiggles the door handles, scrambling from one door to the other....LOCKED!
"Please," starts whimpering....."please...I don't know what you want from me, but please let me go...."
The panic stricken captive starts banging on the windows......"HELP!.....ANYONE....HEEEELLLLP!!!!!"
The last thing Amber wanted right now was to be on someone's sexual menu.....and a woman!!!!....sure as a child, she played with her sister and brother but it was all so innocent, the most she ever done with her sister was when they compared bra sizes and to see how each other's pussy looked....

"where are you taking me?," she asked....."you know, someone's gonna look for me....my boyfriend will be looking for me...."
But Amber realized something....he never shown up at the appointed place and time. There would be no trace of her anywhere....

"Your boyfriend?" Sabrina laughs. "I payed him off. He was tired of you anyway. So, where are we going? My house or a hotel? Answer me now." She starts the car and puts it in drive while waiting for amber to answer her question.

Amber couldn't believe this was happening to her....she was trapped, locked in a stranger's car.....

Please, let me go," she begged, still yanking at the door handles...."I promise I won't tell anyone...."
she began to breathe heavy, her breasts heaving beneath her work outfit....she knew already that no matter what choice she made---and she didin't want either---the woman would do whatever she wanted anyway....

After a while Amber ceased her useless struggle and slumped down in the seat....
"I guess I don't have a real choice," she replied...."it's going to be wherever you want...."

"Good. You have accepted the inevitable." Sabrina smiles and looks at amber "Well, we are going to my house i guess. I have a basement where no one can hear your screams and i can enjoy you all to myself and video tape it and send it to your boyfriend, so he knows what i am doing to you." She smiles and drives to her house and turns on the music.

Amber continued whimpering....not only was she being kidnapped, but maybe going to be blackmailed as well.....
enjoy her all to herself???? what did this woman want from her??

as the car sped away, Amber continued to make gestures out the window in the vain hope that another driver or pedestrian might see what was happening....this was her only hope to signal someone or attract attention, but to make things worse, she left everything behind in her locker, so even if she had something to write on she had nothing to write with....even her lisptick was left behind.
Amber continued to beg and plead the entire trip.....

They arrive at Sabrina's house and she pulls Hannah out of the car and pushes her inside. "So, now we are here, all alone, where no one can hear you." She pulls Amber downstairs and sits her in a chair and ties her in it. "You are now mine to do with what I please. My name, from now on, is Mistress Sabrina or Mistress. Call me anything else, and I will punish you. Understand?"

Amber watches out the window as the car finally arrives at the intended destination. It was in a secluded area, far from neighbors with any acute degree of hearing....At first, she considers escape as soon as the car door opens, but the woman wasts little time, grabbing her by the wrists and pulls her inside the house.

Amber sits, at first cooperating until the woman brings out rope and quickly begins tying her into the chair, her wrists bound behind her, another length cinched around her waist and secured to the chair frame, another set of lengths binding her ankles securely to the chair legs.....it was then that she started struggling anew, wrestling with the rope.....
"y-y-y-y-yes,.....um,....Mistress," she stammered, not fully believing her own words as they escape from her lips.....
What was she doing here?....what did this woman want with her???

She smirks and looks over this delicious young woman she was going to defile in every way. "I'll be right back." She walks downstairs and gets a box of all her sex toys and brings them back upstairs and sets the box in front of the young woman. "You see all these toys? I am going to use them all on you, and I really don't care what you say." She smirks and puts her face in front of Amber's face. "Give your new mistress a kiss. Now."

Amber continued to struggle in the chair, testing her binds....given the chance, she still had every intention of attempting an escape, but right now, her main thought was for her survival.
When the box was set down open in front of her, she stared wide eyed, shaking her head...."No.....no, please, Mistress.....you wouldn't use those on ME???"
She could only identify a small portion of the evil looking devices. The dildos she recognized, even the ones that looked abnormally huge. The others.....my GOD, did this woman really think these would fit inside her?....and the others....what the hell???

She bent forward and gave her captor a kiss nervously

Sabrina grabs her hair and makes her kiss her harder and she smiles against Ambers lips. "That's more like it!" She pulls off Ambers shirt and pushes up her dress to get a better look at what she is going to be dealing with. "Have you ever had sex?" She asks her absentmindedly. She awaits her answer and starts rubbing Ambers legs and calfs. Sabrina pulls Ambers bra off as well revealing her ample tits, and her rock hard nipples.

Amber trembled, gasping and squealing as the woman takes off her shirt to reveal the lace bra laying beneath, the sheer cups barely holding the nipples at bay. "N-n-n-no," she replies to the question honestly. Amber promised to save herself for marraige, despite her boyfriend's constant urgings to change her mind.
"I'm.....I'm a virgin," she said stammering, hoping the truth might convince the woman to let her go and go after someone with experience.
She gasps and moans as her skirt is hiked up, the lace bikini panty barely covering her pussy, only a hint of fur hovering above her opening....

Sabrina smirks when Amber says she is a virgin. "All the better then. I will enjoy it so much more now my pet. I love virgins. And here, let me help your bra out." Sabrina takes off Amber's bra and flicks her nipples making them hard. "So, you don't shave I see." She smirks and rips off Amber's panties and spreads her legs even farther apart. Sabrina reaches into her box of toys and pulls out a dildo. She puts the dildo up to Amber's leg getting her accustomed to the feeling. Then, abruptly, shoves it in her tight pussy.

As Amber's bra is taken off of her, her tits are suddenly exposed to the air, her nipples almost instantly begins to harden. The breasts have no sag and are firm and full.....now with only the whisp of panty remaining on her, she begs.....
"please....please Mistress....don't....."

It does no good and before long she is totally naked....Staring down as the woman picks out a menacingly large dildo, she begins to struggle once more, anything to keep that monster from penetrating her....This is not how she wanted to be deflowered.....not like THIS!...

"oh, no.....please Mistress.....no......"
Amber lets out a shrill scream as she feels her hymen tear....

Sabrina smiles and pulls the dildo out of her. She puts it in Ambers face. "Well, you just lost your virginity to this. How does it feel?" She smirks and spreads Amber's legs farther apart and grabs a smaller dildo and puts it in her pussy again. Only this time, leaving it in and it is a vibrator, so, Sabrina turns it on high. She watches Amber's reaction to this new toy inside her. "I told you. You are mine, no one is going to save you my little pet." Sabrina puts nipple clamps on Ambers nipples.

Amber gasps as the dildo is pulled out, traces of fresh blood from her violated hymen glistening on the shaft....she was now no longer a virgin, the ultimate gift she wanted to save for her boyfriend had now been taken from her by force.....she started crying....
"you.....you evil monster," she whined and cried...."I was saving myself for....and you took it from me...."
Amber put up no resistance as she looked down to see another object imbedded in her pussy....this one was different. Amber never had a vibe inside her and the buzzing and vibrations coursed through her lower body....

"UUUUUUUGH!...UUUUUUUUGH!!!" she moaned, squirming and thrashing....."OH, GOD......UUUUUUUGH!!!!"
what was happening to her???
The women approached with 2 diabolical looking things in her hand....then, sharp piercing pain as the metal clamps bit into her tender nipples....

Back
Top Bottom