Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mom's Dirty Secrets ( AndNich123 & CrimsonMaster )

She hoped his words weren’t just hollow and empty. ‘I’ll always give you what you want mom. You’ll never need a stranger’s cock again.’ Mia wanted to believe that. She needed to. In fact, she did. Josh’s hunger for her was clear. He would ravage her as long as she spread her willing legs for him. Mia had no doubt of that. Their encounter last night had made her son bold. Clearly their time together had an effect on him, and it wasn’t one he was likely to simply walk away from just because she denied him. He was ready to tell his father about her occupation. Mia tried to rationalize it. She told herself over and over the brothel was just a job, and she was helping the various charities she gave the money to. Underneath it all, she was just a whore addicted to cock and lonely from her husband’s constant absences. Josh wanted to take all that away from her. He wanted the void she felt in her life to be filled by him, with his body. It was wrong, and deep down she knew it, but right then, in their kitchen, she didn’t care.

He kissed her before forcing her down to the table. The cold, hard wood met her chest through the thin material. She felt Josh working her strings free, and as they fell from her body, she took a slow, deep breath. Thoughts of how wrong this was were fleeting now. She felt his cock slap her ass, and Mia grinned. He didn’t have to ask her twice. She spread her legs wider for him, and reached down spreading her pussy lips for him. “Come on baby. I know you want it. Take it. Fuck your mother.” Mia looked over her shoulder at him. “Take my pussy baby. Then take my ass again. I want you to fill me up again. Drive me into this table Josh. I need..you. I need your cock. Come on baby. Take care of mom. I love you Josh. I love you so much.” Mia’s hands were trembling. Her body was bracing for him in anticipation. She didn’t want to take her eyes off of him. The look on his face, in his eyes, was what she wanted to see, and she wanted him to see the same with her. She knew soon the tip of his cock would breech her tight pussy, forcing it’s way deep inside her. The thought alone made her wet. That was a condition Josh would soon discover.

People often set goals during their lives. Some are simple, like changing a hairstyle, saving for a new car or house. Other goals need more work, like losing a few pounds or quitting smoking. Josh had found a goal of his own. Yes, right here, in the family kitchen, Josh made himself a goal. One which his mother, who was bent over the table, spreading her legs for her son would take a major part in. Josh planned on bringing his family even closer then they were. The Tyler's were always seen as a close, loving family. Josh wanted them to go beyond what normal families call love. He would bring his family together and bind them with sex. Josh wasn't sure how Chloe and his father would react. His guess was, pretty much the way Mia was reacting, but she was breaking down quickly. It wouldn't be long before Mia was totally doing whatever Josh wanted without question. In the near future. This would include bringing Chloe and Mathew into the fold. Who was brought in next and who last, would be decided after Mia was fully on board. Josh's goal wasn't meant to keep the family from enjoying sex with other people. He planned on getting married someday. Maybe to Tina, but she was lacking in the area of sexual education. This was something else Mia could help with. Tina was very pretty, but she was painful slow in the area of sex. It took Josh weeks to talk her into a hand job. She was always afraid of getting caught. Blow jobs came later, but Tina lacked the skills Mia had. Josh could see himself marrying Tina, but only after Mia taught her how to be a slut. Hell, Josh would even share Tina with his family. He hoped Chloe would feel the same way in time.

Josh remained behind his mother. It didn't take long before her legs opened. She reached back with her hands. Placing her fingers on her pussy lips and parted them as well. This gave Josh a get view of his mother's core. Mia had a pretty shade of pink lining the inside of her wet pussy. The wetness of Mia's cunt wasn't lost on Josh. This brought a wide grin over his face. Josh looked over as his mother spoke. her needy voice again calling to him. Telling him to fuck her pussy and then he ass. In the area of sex, all Mia needed to do was ask Josh. He'd do whatever she wanted. Josh would eat her pussy out like a starving man. He'd fuck her holes in every position possible. Josh would be Mia's dream lover come true. There for her whenever she needed him. Josh could see the look in his mother's eyes. He flashed her a smile and gave her a wink. She was going to get everything she asked for. Josh moved a bit closer, he placed the head of his cock at the opening of Mia's pussy. He let a moment passed by. A moment where Mia could feel the head of her son's cock touching her pussy. Was it dirty? Oh hell yeah! Was it wrong? Maybe, but who the hell really cares!? Josh certainly didn't. He had his own mother begging him for sex. In their kitchen, at the table. This was every perverts wet dream come true. Josh pressed his hips forwards. This caused the head of his meaty cock to push inside of Mia. The young man continued sliding his cock into his mother's dripping wet cunt. Josh let out a moan of pure pleasure. Mia was so fucking tight for working at a brothel. It wasn't long before Josh was balls deep. His heavy sack touched Mia's clit. Josh then grabbed onto her hips. Seconds later, he was pounding her pussy like some wild dog. Each of his thrusts were powerful, nothing was held back. Josh was fucking Mia just like last night. Giving her every bit of power he had in his athletic young body. This was just the tip of the iceberg. Josh had great stamina. He could and would fuck his mother all day long. He was proving his point. Mia no longer needed to give herself to strangers. She had a hard, young cock eager to keep her satisfied at home.

Josh was always such a good boy, and today, he was continuing to be one. His cock pressed against her opening, and Mia took several deep breaths. It was a pause that let her anticipation flood her body. Her breathing hitched as she felt him begin to push in. Slowly, softly, with a tenderness a man would show to his lover. Josh didn’t stop until she felt his body flush with her own. His balls rested for a moment against her sensitive clit. Mia tried to take several more deep breaths, but with her sons cock speared into her pussy, she could only pant, gasping for air. His size, his girth was filling her, and she loved it. The thought of how wrong this was, was never far from her mind. She knew mentally she would take a beating for this. Later. She was certain she would tell Josh how wrong it was as well. Later. For now, she would push all those thoughts aside and enjoy the hard cock taking her. She had begged him to do so, and at the moment, no one else existed, even Mathew. He was her husband, and Mia loved him dearly. This didn’t change that. All this meant was that she was needy, and her son was able to fill the void she felt. The thought crept into her mind how wonderful this would be to have Mathew and Josh at the same time. She shuddered at the thought.

As he began to fully take her, Mia slipped her hands away to break agasint the table. Josh was forceful, and with his thrusts, the table began to inch forward. The legs scraped against the floor, and the wood creaked under the pressure the two of them were putting on it. Mia began to moan each time his cock slammed into her. The love was still there. She felt it, but his movements were strong , hard, and powerful. “Josh,” she groaned. That’s it baby. Yes Baby! Just! Like! That!” She could feel her own juices flowing around his cock. Mia knew she would cum hard for him, just like last night. There was no way she wasn’t going to look at his face. She caught his reflection in the mirror that hung nearby. His face made her warm. “Come on baby,” she cooed. “That’s right. Fuck mom’s pussy.” Mia closed her eyes, the image of his face burned into her mind. “I’m gonna cum for you Josh.” Her hands covered his on her hips and she squeezed, urging him to hold her tighter. Mia wanted him to fuck her harder than he had ever fucked anyone before. She leaned back into him, feeling all of him, taking all of him. His balls slapped her clit, and the sound of them meeting was clear. Her breasts bounced violently as he fucked her. Mia’s face tightened as he slammed inside her over and over again. His hard cock stretched her, and Josh showed no signs of fatigue. Josh was not like most men. Most men would have been finished by now. Mia wondered had she bitten off more than she could handle with him. If she had, she knew it was far too late to turn back now. Like her, Josh had felt how good this was, and like her, he probably couldn’t turn away even if he wanted to.

Everyone has fantasies. Ideas, thoughts, dirty little wishes they loved to think about during times of sexual pleasuring. Whether they are alone, or with someone else. People use fantasies to fuel their desires. Those with the will to do so, seek out a way to live their wildest dreams. To fulfill their fantasies, no matter how naughty, dirty they may seem. These people don't let what others think or believe stop them. The truly brave, will even seek to step beyond societies norms. To do taboo things for the trill it gives them. Nothing is sweeter in sex then breaking taboos which others say is wrong. Mia's fantasy of having her husband Mathew and her son Josh wasn't beyond her capabilities. If she truly wanted it, it would happen. She could make it happen with the help of Josh. Mia needed to forget her fears of what others would say of her. She'd kept her secret job from the ones she loved the most. Mia never worried about the consequences of being caught working in a whorehouse. Yet, she was so worried about people finding out she fucked her son. It was natural for her to worry, but one secret is like another. The actions between mother & son could be protected if kept inside a small group. Those who could be trusted not to speak of happenings at the Tyler house. Mia could then have everything she wanted. She would keep her husband, whom she loved. She would be able to enjoy the love of her son. Someone who could give Mia what she wanted, when she wanted it. There would be no need for late nights. No need for lies, or strange men to fuck her. Mia would still have the love of her husband while enjoying a special love affair with her son. The only other man who could truly love Mia like Mathew did.

Josh continued taking his mother from behind. He paid no attention to the table. His focus was on Mia and bringing her all the pleasure he could. His meaty cock pushed deep into her core. Josh & Mathew both shared the trait of having a long cocks. Both were 6 inches while soft. This was a normal size for most men. However, when fully hard, both Josh & Mathew's cocks grew to almost 9 inches long. Their cocks were also very thick. Just what Mia needed to keep her happy. She was happy in bed with Mathew. It was his lack of time because of work which made their love life dismal. Josh was able to fill that time and would if his mother would come down from her high horse. She was letting society step between her and the lover who could be there. The veil which Mia tried to put up for protection, had slipped. She had begged for Josh to fuck her. She wanted to enjoy him, like she did the night before. Josh would take any chance Mia gave him. He loved fucking her. He loved making love to her. Josh looked down. The sight of his cock sliding in and out of his mother's pussy was very erotic. He came from that pussy 18 years ago. His sister only 17 years ago. Josh loved how dirty this all was. He loved the thought that people would freak out. It gave him a trill no drug on Earth could match. Josh was hammering his mother's cunt and she wanted more. Her words brought a smile to his face. Josh loved hearing her call him "baby."

Josh added a little more speed to his trusts when Mia spoke of cumming. That was like sweet music to his ears. " Cum for me mom!.......Let me feel your love! " Josh groaned out as his own climax was coming on quickly. Last night, he didn't cum in his mom's pussy. He came deep in her ass. Today, Mia would get a real treat from her son. She wanted him to fuck both holes and Josh would grant her wish. He would also cum in both holes. Josh would show his mother the gift of having such a young, virile lover around her. He gripped his mother's hips tightly while pounding her pussy. Josh was showing her no mercy in the way he fucked her. Each thrust was magnificent, filled with strength, control and power. Josh loved fucking and his mother was the best pussy he ever had. There was no real way either could turn back from this. They'd already stepped beyond the point of no return.

She could feel the fervor, the passion in her son’s thrusts. He was driving hard into her, wanting her to cum, telling her to cum for him, and Mia knew she couldn’t hold on much longer. Each time he pulled back her, he filled her completely as he slammed his body back to her. His cock fit perfectly inside her, as if he was made for her. The fact that he was her son and this was wrong was quickly slipping from her mind. All she felt was the pleasure he was brining her. After him taking her last night and again today, Mia knew she wouldn’t be able to work tonight. Her pussy would be recovering from the reaming her son had given her. She didn’t care. More. It was what she had asked for from him, and it was what she wanted. He was more than happy to give it to her.

His thrusts were coming even faster now, and she could feel his fingers pressing into her hips. “Yeah baby,” she called to him. “That’s it. Fuck my pussy again. Call me Mia baby. Call me mom.” She wanted to hear both from his lips. The sound of him calling her mom as his cock was spearing into her was arousing, but she wanted to hear her name coming from his lips. “Come on baby. Call me Mia. Please. Josh. Baby. My baby.”

Her head lowered to the table. Mia felt it starting. She had been there at the tipping point, and as he drove his cock deep inside her, she began to tumble down from the perch she had been atop. Her pussy warmed, and she bit her hand as she groaned out. “I’m….cumming,” she strained to say as her teeth were still embedded her own hand. Suddenly her walls were tighter around his cock, and she felt even more stuffed than before. The wet sounds of their bodies meeting filled the room as she rode out her orgasm. Mia could feel her own cum dripping from her pussy as she coated Josh’s cock. “That’s..it..baby. Make me take it.” Even though she had reached her point of release, she was still egging him on. She wondered would she ever get enough. Would there ever be a point where she would tell him, ‘no! That’s too much baby! I can’t take anymore!’, or ‘Stop baby! Your cock is too big! My pussy can’t take anymore!’ Mia didn’t know, but it would seem she was trying to find out. She felt the tug against her breasts as he moved her body upwards with each thrust. His forceful hands seemed to be pulling her back to meet her after each punishing blow. She knew her cum was on the table, and thoughts of licking it clean came to mind. Her legs were still spread wide for him, and Mia felt her feet lift from the floor as he was pounding her hard. Josh was a strong man, and that was clear in ever precise thrust he gave her. Mia struggled to take all of him, but she didn’t want it to stop. Whether that would change or not remained to be seen.

Mia was seeing Josh in a new light. He'd always been her loving son. Her first born and baby boy. Like any proud mother, Mia loved watching her son grow into a man. She was always there during his sporting events. Watching Josh hit a game winning home run. Score the winning goal in soccer or make a game saving tackle or touchdown in football. Josh was quite an athlete. He still had one year of high school left. His senior year before heading off for college. One more year for Mia to beam with pride while watching her son add to his trophy shelf. Being so athletic was good in the area of sex. Mia was beginning to appreciate just how fit he was. The young man had stamina to spare. He was making a great case for replacing the brothel in his mother's life. If Mia could get the action she craved at home. There would be no need to work late nights. She could stay at home and enjoy being with her son & lover. Whether this was wrong or right, was up for debate. Josh was on the side of doing what felt good. He no longer believed society was the moral compass of his life. Fucking his mother certainly felt good and it felt right. Sex was a way to become closer with any other person. It only stood to reason that a family would become closer if they engaged in sexual activity with each other. Josh certainly felt closer to Mia now then ever before.

Hear his mother's pleas, Josh gave her what she wanted before she started to cum. He proudly spoke her name. Calling her "Mia baby" just as she wanted. Josh did enjoy calling her mom during sex though. It just seemed to the erotic nature of their act. It made it more trilling in his eyes. But, Josh loved his mother and wanted to satisfy her needs & desires. If she wanted to be called by her name during sex. Josh would happily do that for her. He wanted more then anything to become her lover. The only thing he wanted more, was keeping the family together. So, Josh would be happy taking a role of part time lover. He could keep Mia happy and safe at home while his father was busy with work. Once Mia was fully on board, Mathew & Chloe needed to be brought in. Josh knew his sister would find out sooner or later. And, it wouldn't be long before his father found out. It would be better for everyone if they all knew and took part in family activities.

" Oh Mia!........That's it baby!......Cum for me! " Josh spoke after feeling his mother cumming. He loved that warm rush of fluid around his cock. The sensation added to the trill of taking his mother on the kitchen table. Unlike Mia, Josh didn't know her cum was now laying on the table. Watching Mia lick up her own cum would be a cool sight. One worth stopping to witness. However, Josh continued fucking his mother's pussy like a well oiled machine. Even when Mia started to cum, Josh didn't slow down. He pounded her pussy without a break. That warm rush of his cum helped to push Josh towards his own climax. He gripped her hips hard before groaning. " Oh God Mia!........I'm cumming! " The words just left Josh's mouth moments before the first shot of cum left his cock. He groaned out as thick ropes of his incestuous seed invaded his mother's pussy. This was the first time Josh came inside there. Last night, he came inside her ass. Today, Mia would get loads in both places. Josh's body jerked each time a squirt of cum shot into Mia. He was panting how good Mia was. Saying she was one hot fuck. As Josh's climax started to fade, he slowly pulled his cock from his mother's now well fucked cunt. A grin slowly drew over his face. " You look so fucking hot like that. " Josh spoke while admiring the look of Mia's freshly fucked pussy. His cock was still very erect and glistening with a mixture of cum. Round one was over, and both mother & son were the winners. Round two, the taking of Mia's ass was coming next. Josh noticed the mess made on the table. He could see Mia's cum and some of his own. " Look......We made a mess on the table........You don't you clean that up. " Josh spoke, he then waited too see how his mother would react.

Her cheek was pressed against the table as she groaned, seeing her warm breath fog up the surface of the wood for only a moment. Josh was pounding her so hard she feared the table would break. It cried out with every punishing thrust from her strong son. His grip on her hips was so tight he was actually hurting her, but she didn’t care. No matter how much he gave her she wanted more, and she finally got all he had. Mia felt Josh cum in her pussy. She didn’t worry. Mia had been on birth control for a very long time. She couldn’t have the job she did and not be. Mia forced her body up as he told her how hot she looked. There was no way she could keep the smile from her face. Her doubts, the familiar thoughts had already started creeping back in her mind. She was thinking about how wrong this was again. Josh was her son. ‘I just begged my son to fuck me,’ she thought. ‘This is wrong.’

He mentioned the mess on the table, and Mia looked over her shoulder at him. Her body was weak, shaky even, but she moved slowly. Her legs closed, and she slid from the table into one of the nearby chairs. “I know,” she told him. “I have to clean it up, and I will. I just need….a minute. There are cloths over there in the bottom drawer. Would you hand me one please?” Of course the thought of licking up their cum was on her mind, but Mia didn’t want to perpetuate the illusion to Josh that this was acceptable. Of course it wasn’t. Was it what she wanted? Of course it was. Even now she couldn’t look at her son because she knew how aroused the sight of his body would make her. She had already gotten a quick glimpse at him already, and she was well aware how hard his cock still was. “Baby….Josh..we need..to talk about this. You know what we did was wrong. Right? I mean last night we just got caught up in the moment. Things had already gone too far, and we couldn’t stop it. Today. Today,” she looked around the kitchen as a soft laugh escaped. “I don’t know what today was. A fluke? Hormones? I don’t know, but it can’t keep happening Josh. I don’t want to send you and your sister away. In fact, I think you know I won’t. I love both of you, and I want you both here for as long as I can before you go off into the world, but this? Josh come on. You know we can’t keep doing this. What would people say if they found out? This sort of thing doesn’t happen. Okay? Mothers don’t fuck their own children. I’m addicted to cock. Yes. That’s why I got the job. That’s why I work there. I get cock, and the money I earn helps charities. Your father is none the wiser, and nobody gets hurt, but if I start fucking you all the time, then people could get hurt Josh. What would your father say? There’s too many what ifs for us to keep having sex. No. It has to stop. As much as I want it, and believe me Josh it’s not easy to not be with you. I can’t even look at you right now I want you so much. I want to lick our cum off this table and fuck you again. There. I admitted to it. Does that make you feel any better? Are you happier knowing that? We can’t Josh,” she tells him, finally looking at him. “I love you baby, and I want you, but we can’t keep doing this. I won’t allow it.”

Josh took several steps back, allowing his mother room to move and stand, when she could that is. He leaned against the counter, where the sink was just to his right. Josh watched and wore a sly smile as Mia moved to sit down. The fact that she needed to sit after the fucking he gave her was almost humorous. It spoke of what a great lover Josh was. It spoke of his ability to give Mia what she wanted from a lover. There was a moment when that sly smile, became a bit larger. However, that smile disappeared faster then rabbits can fuck. As Mia started to speak, everything seemed to be going as Josh had hoped. His hopes were dashed as quickly as the humor was sucked from the room. It seemed that Mia hadn't changed a bit. Despite the fact that she begged Josh to fuck her and he did. He fucked his mother just how she wanted. He showed her, she no longer needed to work at the brothel. She no longer needed strangers to fuck her. She had everything at home. Plus, home was safer then going to a brothel. Mia hadn't thought that someone else may have already seen her there. Someone may have already caught her act on camera. And was keeping it for just the right moment.

Josh listened as Mia went through her state of denial, one more time. It was like listening to a skipping record. Catching on the same part, over and over again. It was getting old, really fast. Mia spoke of how wrong it was. She seemed to really think Josh would see it her way. Josh no longer cared about whether it was right or wrong. He knew having sex with his mother felt great and anything that felt like that couldn't be wrong. Mia spoke of wanting him, but her words were also pushing him away. Josh didn't know what else to do. Mia was deaf to everything he already told her. His actions spoke of his love for her. Yet, her words were filled with rejection. It was like Mia was playing a mind game. Some girls Josh knew played games like his mother was playing. They would speak of wanting certain things, like sex. They would then turn around and deny it was what they wanted. Mia wasn't a cock tease, but she was a relationship tease. What sense does it make for Mia to beg Josh to fuck her? Only to turn around and go through her whole this is wrong speech again? All Mia did, was confuse her son.

Josh remained silent, even after Mia finished talking. What else was there for him to say? Hadn't he said and showed her enough? By now, Josh had lost his hard on and any desire to continue. Mia could have gotten the same reaction by throwing cold water on him. Her words were certainly cold enough. " You know.......It does make me happy to hear you admit the truth.......It's a truth you are denying.......You speak of what people would think about us.......If they found out we were fucking each other.......What would those same people say if they knew you were working in a whorehouse?........Do you think the neighbors would understand that?......Would they be anymore forgiving?........Mia.......Mother of the Year.......Spreading her legs like some common street tramp.......That's how they would see you.......You know that........Down deep.......But you won't let yourself see that.........You hang on to this belief that what we've done is so wrong.......Only modern day society says it's wrong.......Do you know incest has been apart of societies throughout history?........Egypt.......The families of European royalty.......The Roman Empire.......Even in today's world.......There are countries in which incest is legal. " Josh spoke before pushing his body away from the counter. He took several steps before stopping near the table. He looked down on the mix of their cum. This was a sign of what they shared. And just like what they shared, it was drying up. Losing the life it once held. " You're so worried about people finding out what we've been doing........Did you ever stop and think how dangerous it is to work at a brothel?........Did you ever think someone may spot you there?........They didn't have to sleep with you too see you........There maybe someone out there who knows your secret.....You don't need to sell yourself to strangers for their cocks.......Besides........They can't give you love......You're just paid pussy to them.......I love you Mia......You are my mother and I love as my mother........But.......I also love you like dad does.......So tell me?.......Where else can you find someone who can give you both when dad is away? " Josh said after he turned to face his mother. He stood just feet away. Right beside the table they just fucked on. Josh was ready to say this was over. If his mother wanted to keep working at the brothel, then that was her choice. He wouldn't say anything about. Clearly, she wanted that life more then she wanted him. Mia needed to make her choice and she needed to make it now. Have her son as her lover, or stay at the brothel and hope no one sees her.

“Josh,” Mia began as she tried to stand. Quickly she sat back down and laughed. It wasn’t at the situation. “I’m going to have words with my trainer. He’s been….lying to me. I’m not in as great of shape as he tells me I am,” she smirks. “Josh please. Come here to me,” she asked him reaching for him. He had been right. Mia had been working at the brothel for a while now. All of her coming and going there could have easily caught the attention of the wrong person. She never imagined in a million years anyone she knew would ever find her there, and yet her own son had. “I’ve been so stupid baby. I was so concerned with what people would think if they found out. People,” she sighs. “People come into that place and they pay good money just to have sex with me. It could have been someone else that came in and found me there. Then my secret would have been out, but you know what baby? Those same people I worry about probably do pay for sex. Those same people I worry about have their own secrets. Do I care? No,” she shook her head looking at him. “I only care about my family. My husband, you, and your sister are my world.” Mia wasn’t about to mention the affair. It was all water under the bridge to her now anyway. “Josh I’m sorry. I didn’t realize you loved me so much. I thought you only saw your mother here, but you see more than that. You see me for the woman I am, and you love me.”

“Mia finally found the strength to stand. Her legs felt weak still, but honestly she loved the sensation. She approached him closer, her hands resting on his shoulders. “I do love you baby. With all my heart, I love you. You took such good care of me too. It wasn’t just because you’ve got a cock most men would kill for. It’s because of that love you have for me too. You truly appreicate me. No amount of money can buy the warm feelings knowing that gives me.” Her hand reaches up to caress his face as she smiles softly at her son. “Alright. I’ll stop working there. I have no need to. I have you and your father here, but baby you’ve got to take care of me,” she teased. “Love me and fill my every need Josh, and we can be very happy together. To hell with what those other people think. I don’t care. You let me find out they’re talking about us. I’ll expose all their dirty little secrets, and trust me, there are some juicy ones out there. Like did you know The Coleman girl down the street is sleeping with the family’s pool boy? Ken is fucking his best friend’s daughter. So many secrets out there. This one, our secret, isn’t any worse. Thank you son for helping me see that. Now I only have one problem. The mess we made.” Mia turned eyeing the puddle that was drying. The proof of their sex was still visible, and Mia had an idea. She didn’t tell Josh her plan. She simply leaned down towards the table and began to lap up their cum. Both her hands were braced on the table as she took great pride and pleasure in cleaning up the mess they had made together like a good mom should.

Josh was moments from leaving the kitchen when Mia spoke. He planned on letting her have her way. She could continue working without fear of Josh telling her secret and he wouldn't bother her about sex anymore. This is what she would have. Josh listened as Mia spoke again. This time her words were different. There was love, caring and compassion in her voice as she spoke. Josh could see in his mother's eyes, what was in her heart. She was finally losing that denial which was holding her back. Keeping her from enjoying a special kind of love with her son. A love only family members could enjoy. Josh did step forwards when his mother asked. He looked into her eyes while she continued to speak. Mia spoke of knowing the secrets of others in the neighborhood. The ones she told Josh about were revealing to say the least. He had no idea Jenny Coleman was fucking the pool guy. Hearing Ken Crawford was sleeping with his best friend's daughter was another surprise. Mia had inside information on quite a few people living in the area. Josh knew the Coleman's wouldn't want it known that their daughter was fucking some poor Mexican guy. The news about Ken would destroy his happy home life. His wife would cut his nuts if she ever found out. Mia certainly had many around the neighborhood by the balls. Josh was sure his mother knew some of the dirty little secrets the women around the area were hiding. Hidden affairs with delivery men, the postal workers, pool cleaners and gardeners. Women who were in the same lonely position as Mia. They just did take the step she had. Gone to work at a brothel. They would be just as guilty as Mia. Having sex behind their husband's backs.

Josh gave Mia a smile when she finally rose to her feet. His smile grew wider when she came towards him, placing her hand on his body. Josh was so very proud of his mother. She took a huge step beyond her fears. Josh did love her, with his heart and soul. She was his world. His mother and now lover. Josh would do anything for Mia. Anything in the world. He would prove this fact to be true when everything seemed it's darkest for the family. Mia had opened her heart and bared her soul for Josh. They could now move on with their lives and enjoy pleasure with each other. Josh looked down at the table when Mia spoke of the mess. He was about to grab a towel for her, but her action stopped him. Josh watched while Mia leaned down and began to lick the table clean. He moved just a bit. Standing a little further back. Josh placed his right hand on Mia's well toned ass. He began stroking his hand over the soft flesh. " I do love you mom........In every way possible.......As my mother and lover........You'll never have another lonely night........Never have to spend a night alone in your bed.........I'll always be there for you........For as long as you need and want me. " While speaking, Josh moved his hand from Mia's ass. His fingers started stroking over her pussy. " 18 years ago........You gave birth too me......I came from this very pussy.......You weren't just getting a son then.........You were giving birth to your own lover........Someone who would love you no matter what. " Josh watched as his mother licked every bit of cum from the table. She did her job, like any good mother would. Josh began slowly working his cock with his left hand. He was getting it hard for the second round. Taking Mia in the ass. Josh had forgotten about Terrell & Chad. They would be here in 20 to 30 minutes. Both were expecting a party with Josh's whore from last night. He certainly didn't want to freak his mother out, nor push back to the state she was in before. Mia had made peace with the actions they had done. Josh was fearful she could slip back. Perhaps Mia would agree if Terrel & Chad were okay with their relationship? Maybe she'd move far enough passed worrying that Mia wouldn't care if the boys used her? Hell, Mia may have something on Terrel & Chad's parents. She knew the hidden secrets of others. It seemed a lot were keeping secrets around here.

It tasted sweet, with just slightly salty taste. She felt her son’s touch. His hand was warm and barely masked the power that she now knew he possessed. His words melted over her ears and covered her like a blanket. It was comforting. Mia has suffered many lonely nights in her bed, hating the need for sleep. When Mathew was there, it was different. She would rest close to him or in his arms. It was warm to wake up next to his body. When he was away, his side of the bed was cold and served as nothing more than a reminder. The brothel helped curb her desires, but nothing could fill the void left in her bed. That is, of course, until now. Josh wanted to fill that void, and If Mia was perfectly honest, the very thought aroused her.

His hand moved to her pussy about the time Mia finished cleaning the table, but she didn’t stand upright. Instead she remained bent over, enjoying the feel of her son’s fingers. “I know you did baby, and I want you to be in my bed.” She looked over her shoulder towards him and saw him stroking his cock. Her eyes lifted to his face. “Are you getting ready for me again baby? Do you want to fuck me again?” She bit her bottom lip. Her gaze fell to his cock once more. “I can help you with that.” Mia sank turning towards him as she did. Gently she moved his hand away from his cock and replaced it with her mouth. Her mouth took the tip of his cock in, and instantly she flashed her eyes up to him. Pulling away, she let his cock rest against her face as she held her gaze to him. “Baby I wanna taste my pussy on your cock. My cum. Your cum. Our sex.” She moaned, her lips kissing his meat. “Our sex baby. You fucking my pussy felt so good. I hope you can keep up with my appetite. I want you again already.” She moved to take his cock again. Josh was well endowed, and Mia wanted to lodge as much of his cock in her mouth and throat as possible. It was a strong connection as she looked up to him feeding his cock down her windpipe. The air felt electric, and Mia could feel her own skin tingling. She moved a hand down to her pussy to rub her clit while her other hand began to aid her with his cock. She pumped his cock as her mouth bobbed on his length, gagging herself. The slurping sounds filled the kitchen. Mia rubbed harder, faster, groaning on his cock. She pulled for his cock and licked his balls looking up at him still. “Does my baby have another load for me? I want it Josh. I want your cum deep in my body. Come on baby. Tell me you’ve got more for me. Fuck me again Josh. Be a good boy, and do as you’re told now.”

Mia would no longer need to feel that void in her bed. She would no longer have an empty spot next to her, or in her life. All that changed since she accepted her son as her new lover. Josh was more then willing to step into his father's place. Not to replace Mathew in anyway. But, to help ease Mia's needs and make their family closer then ever before. Only those who truly love each other can take the next step and show their love through the act of sex. Josh loved his mother and she loved him. Together, they had taken that next step. They had become lovers who were also family members. They would form a bond and help each other to bring Mathew & Chloe in. This maybe tricky since there was no way of knowing how Mathew or Chloe would react. They could be understanding & just as accepting. They could also freak out and cause trouble. Josh already thought Chloe could be the one who would freak out. She was a very tight assed bitch by all the rumors Josh had heard. Some even said she was a cock tease. Josh knew he and his mother would need to work together. Alone, neither could bring the rest of the family into this circle of incest. Mia & Josh needed to stand as one. To show Mathew & Chloe how great this type of love could be and how much happier their family would become.

Josh remained in place, rubbing his mother's pussy. He just couldn't get enough of her. Mia was the hottest mother on the block and everyone knew it. Josh had always knew it, but he never allowed himself to really see the truth. It was fate which stepped in and brought mother & son together. Fate knew they needed this. To make them stronger as a family for when times turned dark and all looked bleak. Only their love without bonds would keep them together and loving each other. Josh flashed his mother a grin when she spoke of wanting him in her bed. That was the cherry on his sundae. Those were the magic words Josh longed to hear since he first felt what being inside Mia's pussy was like. Josh stood, but didn't move when Mia turned around. He remained in place looking down on her. Josh couldn't think of a lovelier sight, then seeing his mother on her knees in front of him. He let out a moan when she took the head of his cock onto her mouth. It felt so right. Nothing about what they were doing felt wrong. Love couldn't be wrong. Love was good and loving someone was the best thing possible. Josh closed his eyes before tilting his head backwards. Listening to his mother speak, was so wonderful. Every word he spoke cared the feelings she had for her son. Mia certainly had a way with words. Just listening to his mother's sexy voice would be enough to make his cock rock hard. And, soon it was.

Mia sucking along with the words she spoke before and during. Made Josh hard all over again. He was ready for round two. Once Mia finished speak, Josh lowered his head to look down on her again. " Don't worry Mia my love.......I have more then enough for you........Tonight we will sleep together.......In your bed........I will fuck you before bed and we'll be fucking to greet the new day. " Josh spoke while placing a hand against Mia's cheek. He let his fingers caress softly over her cheek and down to her jaw. Josh then wrapped his hand around behind Mia's neck. His strength on full display for her. " You are my lover.......You are my bitch.......My whore.......My cunt to be used........Everything you've ever longed for is here........Standing before you.......I am the embodiment of your wildest......Dirties dreams..........I am the lover you need when dad is away........Only I can truly fill your desires........Your needs and wants. " Josh said while holding his mother's head firmly. He then relaxed his grip and let Mia go. " You asked me to take your ass again........Just like I did last night........Remember how good it was?.........Remember how good my cock felt inside your ass?..........Get back up........Bend over the table top again........Spread your ass open and beg for me to take you there again..........Show me how cock starved you are.......Let me see the nasty whore you are my love. " Josh was wearing a sly smile as he spoke. He really did enjoy being with his mother. He also loved how their sex play was. Mia was very good at being a whore. Now, she could be a good whore for her son.

The little boy she had raised from diapers to potty training, to how to walk and feed himself, was now standing before her commanding her. She had been the one to assure him there were no monsters under the bed, and how he would be the one assuring her that her bed would no longer be empty. She had cradled him and kept him safe. Not it was his turn to hold her and keep her warm and fulfilled. They were made for each other, destined to keep each other afloat. Now Mia was clinging to him, wanting to stay close to him, and ride out whatever came.

She rose from her knees, just as he told her to, and leaned over the table. With a glance back to him, she reached around and took hold of her cheeks, spreading them for him. She knew what he had told her to ask for, to beg for, and Mia fully intended on doing it, but in that moment, she wanted to look into his eyes, knowing that he body was bared to him and for his pleasure. She could feel her throat dry, and her pulse was racing. Had it even slowed down since last night? She wasn’t sure. Everything seemed to blur together after last night. How would she ever pull herself together in time to act normal when Mathew came home? Mathew. She had to shake her head to push the thought of having both of them in her bed away from her mind. ‘Not yet. I’m not….ready for that. I want my son first. Yes. My son. I want him to fill me.’ Her mind was made up, and it was time. “Please baby. Fuck my ass like you did last night. Fill me up. Push your cock inside my tight asshole. Fuck your mother. I’m begging you baby. Cum inside me so I can feel your cum dripping from my body for the rest of the day. Please Josh. Please.” She rested her head against the table as she looked at him. Mia’s eyes, even the tone of her voice, was beyond pleading. She wanted him. In fact, her body craved him. It had been a long time since she had felt such a longing for anyone like this. Maybe when she and Mathew were younger, and sex was new to them, then perhaps that was the last time she ever felt such a burning desire between her legs, devouring her, consuming her. “Please baby,” she finally called out to him one more time. “I need you. I love you. Fuck me baby. Show me why you’re the only cock I need.”

18 years ago, Mia gave birth to the man who would become her lover. That was an important day in her life. Bringing into this world the baby she would help mold into the handsome young man ready to pound her tight ass. 9 months before Josh was born, he was conceived in the living room of an apartment. Mathew & Mia were just married and starting their lives together. Mia had always been a wild one. Exploring all forms, styles and manners which sex held. She met and fell in love with Mathew. Her attraction was so strong to Mathew. She felt the need to be with him every chance she had. Mathew loved everything about Mia. She was pretty, smart, sexy and oh so eager to please in the bedroom, or anywhere sex could happen. After dating to the point where they were engaged. The date was set and before long, they were married. Mia did struggle with her sexual desires. She thought becoming Mathew's wife would take those thoughts away. Thoughts of being wild and letting herself be used like some $2 dollar whore. Mia could never get rid of those thoughts, those needs, those desires. Mia & Mathew were a loving couple. They enjoyed sex often and in these early days, Mathew was willing to try new things. They had sex in different places. Did role play sex which each partner plays certain parts. They did bondage sex. Mathew & Mia even engaged in two threesomes during their days before children. One was with a male friend of both. The other was with a girl Mia knew. So, Mathew wasn't always so straight laced as he is now. He did have a kinky side which Mia enjoyed.

The couple were watching a porn movie one night. It was one of those spur of the moment things. The thought of watching a dirty movie while working themselves into a high state of sexual need. It was here, in the living room of their apartment that Mia & Mathew created their son, Joshua. Created the baby who would one day grow into a fine young man. Just the type of man Mia longed for. The funniest part of all this. The tape Mia & Mathew had been watching. Was an incest fantasy porn role playing tape. A movie featuring actors who were playing family members and fucking each other. Now, Mia & Josh had taken the step beyond fantasy. They were willingly taking part in real incest. Josh had become what his darling mother needed most. A lover whom she could totally trust and fill the empty spot in her life & bed.

Josh stood right where Mia could see him. He stood, letting her eyes see his face, his body, his rock hard cock. Josh looked into his mother's eyes when she spoke. There was magic in her voice when she begged for him to take her ass. He loved how Mia pleaded. It was better then any music. Better then listening to the sounds of birds on a bright spring day. Josh let his eyes shift after Mia finished. He looked at her asshole. Mia's hand spreading her cheek wide open for him. Her fresh cream pie still very visible. Josh moved closer, placed the head of his cock at Mia's ass. The area was slick with her wetness and from their mix of cum. There was no need for lube. " From this moment on.......You and I will be lovers......Forever there to help fulfill the needs, wants and desires of the other. " Josh started pushing his large cock into his mother's ass. He groaned as the head worked it's way inside. Adding more pressure, Josh's thick cock sank deep into Mia's tight asshole. " Oh Mia........I love fucking you. " Josh moaned as pleasure was slowly coming back to his body. " Baby.........You've got a body built for sin........Each hole better then the next......Each one deserving of a cock. " Josh spoke knowing full well that his friends Terrell & Chad would be along anytime. They were told not to knock, or ring the bell. Josh wanted them inside to help with breaking his mother. However, things had changed, and for the better. Mia was now fully into her son as her new lover. There was no need for any extra evidence to hold against Mia. Still, Josh couldn't just ask his mother to wait while he sent out a text. Besides, his friends were coming here. Expecting to be with the whore Josh fucked last night. It would be shocking to learn the truth of Mia. But, Josh trusted his two buddies. They were thick as thieves, the three of them. Josh grabbed onto his mother's hips. He started fucking her hard and fast. Just like last night. His friends were perhaps 5 or 10 minutes away. They would be greeted by the sight of Josh and his hot mom fucking like rabbits.

Josh took her hips and pounded her hard. Images of the teenage son she had seen so often around the house came to mind. Not once then did she ever imagine she would be having sex with him. All the times she came in and found him casually lounging on the couch wearing nothing but shorts, she never pictured the massive cock that was well hidden. If she had known then what she knew now, she would have pulled his pants from his body and straddled him on the couch, riding him until they both exploded. There was still time to do that. Plenty of time in fact. She would have him on every surface in that house, but tonight he would be in her bed. She would shower with him, begging him to press her body into the cold, tile wall. Maybe he could fuck her ass again, lifting her feet from the floor. She would suck his cock clean before leading him back to their bed, yes their bed, and then they could fall into each other again. They had all night. They had the rest of their lives to enjoy each other. Even when Josh went away to college, he would come home on occasion, and she would partake of his body then.

With each slam of his hips against her skin, his cock pushed further, deeper inside her, and Mia reveled in the feelings he was sending over her. Waves of pleasure that consumed her, even more intense than the night before. The night before she had fought what she felt, thought it was all wrong, but not today. Today she embraced it and wanted it. She had even begged him for it. Mia released her ass as he found his rhythm. Her fingernails pressed into the table, and she racked them down leaving scratches in the fine surface. His thrusts were so powerful; she was lifted to the top of her toes. Her cries of pleasure mingled with the sounds their bodies made as they met in lust. “That’s it baby. Fuck my ass. Fuck it like you did last night. Fill me up. Come on baby. Grab my shoulder baby. Pull me back into you. Hard.” She was encouraging him, teaching him. His hold on her hips was great, but Mia wanted to feel her entire body being forced against him. She wanted him to pin her against the wall, to fuck her while she stood upright, her back against him, so he could massage her breasts and tease her nipples. Her body would be open to him touching her clit as well. In time, Mia would love Josh in her ass and Mathew in her pussy. Oh yes. That was something she desperately wanted. In time. Right now, she focused on the young man taking care of her needs.

Mia had several needs. It wasn’t just sex she was addicted to. All of her holes craved attention. She loved a thick cock in her ass and pussy, yes, but she also enjoyed being on her knees and gagging on a man’s length. The taste, the feel of his cock and even his balls was erotic to her. Mia even enjoyed giving a man’s asshole a tongue bath. She like the reactions she got from men when she would take their cock deep into her throat and her fingertips would gently rub the skin between his sack and his asshole. Sometimes if she slowly inserted just a bit of her finger inside them, they would blow their load either right away or with a lot of force, as if they had been denied release for a long time. She loved their reactions. She wondered would Josh be the same.

Society has a way of forcing values on people. Brainwashing them into thinking there is only one morality. Molding them into a copy of what a certain few believe is right and just. Such people believe those who engage in sexual acts with a member of the same sex is wrong. A man can't not lay with another man. A woman can't lay with another woman. They also say incest is against everything right and good in the world. Being with a k-9 is against their moral beliefs. What these people miss in their lives, is a real understanding of what true love is. True love can be found anywhere. If one looks in the right places. True love can and should be shared openly. Sex is apart of love. The sex Josh & Mia have shared and are sharing now is coming from their hearts. Josh loves his mother so much. He was willing to fill an empty place in her life. To fill the void next to her in bed. The love Josh has for Mia is greater then anything else. This love overcame the moral brainwashing imposed by society. Mia now understands this love. For who better to replace a working husband, then a loving son? A son who understands a mother's needs and wants. A son who desires nothing more, then to make his mother happy and to keep her safe.

Josh always knew how pretty his mother was. But, he never really let himself see Mia as others saw her. Josh was at every pool party given at his house, or someone else's house in the past two years. Mia always wore a string bikini. And why not? She has an incredible body. Many women would kill to have the body and looks which Mia had. Looking so hot wasn't easy. Mia worked out almost everyday. She had a personal trainer. A man who pushed Mia to her physical limits. This gave her the body of a 20 year old woman. One which she proudly showed off in her bikinis. Mia never wore a one piece swim suit. Much to the delight of every man in the neighborhood and some of the woman as well. Oh yes, there are a few women who engaged in self pleasure while thinking of Mia and her smoking hot body. Some of the men, both old and young, thought that if they were Mia's son, they'd fuck her. Well, she was getting fucked by her son, right in the ass.

Wanting to please his mother was something Josh looked forward too. Becoming her lover was a job Josh would do well. He had the type of body she needed. Josh may not be sexually schooled in all areas, but he was willing to learn. When Mia asked Josh to take a hold of her shoulders, Josh did that. He removed his left hand from her hip. Moved it up to Mia's shoulder, then grabbed her. Josh pulled his mother backwards, against his thrusting cock. He was like a savage. Using her tight ass like few others could. " You love it rough.......Don't ya baby?......Love it when a real man takes you. " Josh growled out as his meaty cock slammed into Mia. Having been an athlete, Josh was very fit. His body was rock hard, just like his huge cock. His youth gave him the stamina to go all night long and then some. Mia wouldn't have to worry that her loving son couldn't keep up. He won many awards each year for his athletics. If awards were given out for sex. Josh would have those as well. None of the school girls he'd been with ever complained. The only thing that worried Josh was his friends. Terrell & Chad were minutes away by now. There was no way Josh could be finished fucking his mom before they arrived. His best friends would see everything. Josh knew they could be trusted, but he was sure Mia would be worried. There wasn't anything Josh could do to stop them now. They would be walking into the house at anytime.

“That’s it baby,” Mia purred. His force of pulling her back against him was making his thrusts more powerful. He was right. She did like it rough from time to time. There was something to be said about soft and gentle. That much she was certain about, but there was also to be said about being taken, fucked hard and fast, until you both were covered in sweat and oozing cum. That was what she wanted now. She wanted her muscles to ache from taking him. Mia wanted her mind to be swirling as everything around her became a blur. She craved being lost in her son, and having him equally as lost in her. “Fuck my ass baby,” she groaned. “Shove you big cock deep. That’s it. Just like that,” she encouraged him.

Mia began to wonder would she want Mathew around or only Josh? Both could take care of her needs, sure, but she want to give Josh up while Mathew was at home? It would take some time until Mathew was brought around. So she would have to leave Josh from her bed for a short time while Mathew was at home. She decided she would have to approach Mathew about this quickly as she did not want to be separated from Josh for very long. The way he filled her, not just her hungry holes, but every fiber of her being, was something she was already addicted to. His body slapping against hers’, his balls brushing against her slit as he slowly increased his pace until he was roughly fucking her ass was intoxicating. Even as he took her, she thought of other things she wanted. Him cumming in her mouth, licking his balls, her body atop his with his cock in her mouth while he feasted on her pussy. She couldn’t help but moan again.

Mia slide her hand over his hand on her hip. He felt so good holding her. “Oh baby you feel so good. Your’re gonna make me cum. Do you want me to play with my pussy baby? Do you want me to spread my ass cheeks for you again?” She groaned. Mia would do anything for him. “Can I taste my ass with your cum after you fill me up baby? I want to. I want it real bad.” The need, the hunger, the lust was growing with each thrust from her son. Mia felt like she would explode. “I wanna cum Josh! Fuck me baby! Make me cum!” The sounds filling the room were erotic. Mia heard the beautiful music their bodies made mixed with her own words. She never heard the patio door slide open.

Josh had his friends in the back of his mind. He knew they would be showing up soon. Still, his main thoughts were on fucking his hot mother. Giving her the fucking she so badly needed. Josh continued taking Mia hard. He loved hearing her speak while she got nailed. Mia's words only made Josh pound her faster. She was pushing his buttons in the right way. Making her son the perfect lover. The sweat was running down Josh's chiseled body. Each of his thrusts were accompanied by a primal grunt. It wasn't long before Mia was speaking again. Asking for permission from her lover to do certain things. Hearing Mia made Josh feel the power he held. A lot can be said for making love to someone. The gentle, soft and loving touching. Making love to another was wonderful. However, a lot could be said for taking someone as well. Holding power over another. Making them do whatever you wanted. Having them ask for permission before they do anything. Yes, Josh was enjoying this. Taking his mother on the kitchen table for the second time was a truly great thing.

" Oh yeah baby.......Play with yourself........Play with your pussy while I fuck you in the ass. " Josh's voice was husky while speaking. Keeping up the fast pace of fucking his mother's ass was hard, but Josh was up to the task. He could keep going for a while before slowly down. Having Mia speak of tasting her ass on Josh's cock was a little surprising. He hadn't expected that, but would certainly enjoy watching it. This told Josh just how nasty his mother could be and he loved her for it. " I wanna see you clean my cock........On your knees in front of me.......Taking my cock into your mouth. " Josh was grinning from ear to ear while speaking. He could already see the sight he spoke of in his mind. That image would never be as good as seeing the real thing. At this moment, Josh was in total love with his mother. Mia was showing herself to be everything Josh had always wanted in a woman. While he didn't want to replace his father, Josh didn't want to give up fucking his mother. The young man hoped his father would be willing to share in some manner. Perhaps, once Chloe was brought on board, it would be easier. Mathew could then fuck his daughter while Josh & Mia continued with their affair. This didn't mean Mathew & Mia would never have sex again. It meant they would live in an open relationship with their children. Sleeping where ever they wanted and fucking whomever they wanted.

Outside the Taylor house, Terrell pulled his car up into the driveway. He placed the car into park before shutting the motor off. Chad asked if they were early? Terrell checked the time before saying a little. They didn't really have a set time to arrive. Just around noon. Terrell said they would wait a few more minutes before going inside. The two boys wondered just what was waiting for them inside. Josh had spoken of having his whore from last night here. Both boys wondered where Mia would be during this. It wasn't like she would let Josh and his friends fuck some whore in her house. The only thing which seemed to make sense, was that Mia would be out somewhere. Shopping or doing something else in town. While the boys waited outside, Josh was getting closer and closer to his release. The tightness of Mia's ass, her words, her playing with her pussy and the thought of seeing Mia on her knees cleaning Josh's cock, brought the young man to the point of climax. Josh's thrusts became sharper as his climax reached the breaking point. " I'm gonna cum Mia! " Josh groaned out as the first spurts of his cum started filling Mia's ass.

Mia heard his words. She had gotten the permission she so desperately sought. Her fingers reached down to her pussy, finding her clit and rubbing it. The swollen nub, a bundle of nerves, sent sparks through her. Mia ground her hips into the table, as if she were fucking another man while Josh filled her ass. “Oh baby,” she panted. “I’m gonna cum again. I’m gonna fucking cum all over this table again.” Her efforts increased as the feeling grew stronger. She had already found one release while his cock drilled into her pussy. Now he was filling her ass, and she knew her orgasm would be just as strong, if not more so. His powerful cock was relentless. He seemed to have endless energy and strength that was using to drive his hips forward over and over again. Each thrust just as potent as the last. He was plunging deep inside her, stretching her open as he claimed her. “I want to..clean your cock baby. I will.” The combination of their spoken exchange, his cock, and her finger massaging her clit was pushing Mia ever forward.

She thought about having Mathew under her body, fucking her pussy. His hands pawing at her breasts, while he thrust upwards, filling her, and Josh fucking her ass with his hands on her shoulders, forcing her down to both their cocks. Mia gasped at the thought. It would be perfect. It would happen. She had to have it. Now that the thought has worked its way into her mind, Mia knew she would have to feel this. Both men, strong and powerful, well endowed, taking her body, using her, pushing her to new limits, oh yes. She had to have it. “Yes,” she called out, feeling her body slide back and forth on the table, slamming into his. “Fuck me harder Josh. Call my name when you cum. Fill my ass with your cum baby. Give it to me.” She pondered calling herself mom when speaking to him, but she thought better of it. She didn’t know if it would spoil the mood, and Mia didn’t want to stop. She couldn’t stop. Not even if Mathew walked through the door, Mia couldn’t stop. She had to cum and feel Josh cum in her ass. There wasn’t anyone that could come through that door that could make her stop. No. This had started, and she would see it through. Her body demanded it, and she wanted it.

Mia felt him cum, and she screamed out finding her own release. The warmth of seed filling her was the last straw that broke her. Her cum leaked to the table once more. Cleaning it up wouldn’t be a problem, but first Mia wanted to clean Josh. “That’s it baby. Give me all your cum. It’s mine. I want it.” Her body moved as he pumped her full. Mia wasn’t sure she could hold all of his cum. That was okay if it leaked from her ass. It would be a reminder to her as it did so. She looked over her shoulder at him. “You did good baby. Now..do you want me..to clean your cock? Do you want my lips wrapped around your shaft right now?” Mia already knew the answer. She wanted to hear the words.

Being with Mia, having sex with her, becoming closer, was everything Josh had wanted. Since first finding out of his mother's secret job and her hidden desires & needs. Josh felt a need of his own. A need to help his mother. To be there for her when she needed comforting, when she needed love. Mia wouldn't find love working in that whorehouse. Not that she was looking for love there. But, as an added benefit, Mia had find and could enjoy a much deeper love with her son. A love only a lucky few could really enjoy. Mia could now have the best of both worlds. She had Mathew, her husband, the father of her two children. Now she had Josh. The product of the love she shared with Mathew. Her first born son. Josh made a strong case for why he should be Mia's lover. There had been some debate and worry over the fact that Josh was her son. The debate & worry were all on Mia's side and in her mind. Josh held no such concerns in his young mind. He knew what they did last night and what they did and were doing today felt good. Josh believed anything that felt that good couldn't be wrong. Besides, Mia was keeping her work at the brothel a secret. In all honesty. She was just trading one secret for another. One which could be kept at home. Mia no longer needed to endanger her secret desires by working at a place where she could be spotted by someone. Someone who didn't share in her wish of anonymity.

Mia had everything she needed and wanted in Josh. He was young, strong, willing to please and always ready for another round with his hot & very sexy mother. She could keep loving Mathew while still enjoying her new lover. What Mia had needed all long was a special type of relationship. An open one which allowed her to take on more lovers. There was such a life style. Without knowing it, Mia & Josh had entered into a polyamory relationship. By definition, polyamory was a philosophy or state of being in love or romantically involved with more than one person at the same time. This described Mia and now her son to a perfect "T". They still needed to bring Mathew on board. He'd always been very loving of Mia and willing to try new things involving sex with her. Mathew's love for his wife ran deep. He would do anything for her. Give her anything she asked for or wanted. That's how much Mathew cared for her.

Mathew was currently showing off his big promotional ad campaign to that large soda company. His job was on the line. Each one of his recent campaigns had failed. Some after the campany bought the idea and began marketing. Others failed to gain the attention Mathew's bosses hoped for. He'd been money in the bank for them in the past. Having never failed to come up with a winning idea. However, over the year, Mathew's ideas were pledged with disaster. It almost seemed like Mathew had lost his touch and lost touch with how to reach the public. Mathew's life, his family's life and well being were on the line today. If he failed, everything he & Mia worked so hard for was in jeopardy of being lost. For Mathew, his meeting in New York, was all or nothing. He would return home, on top of the world or a broken man.

Josh grunted as each spray of cum from his cock filled Mia's ass. His hand remained on her shoulder. Keeping Mia's body pulled tightly against his. He would have enjoyed calling her "mother" while cumming. It was who Mia was after all. The young man also enjoyed calling her by her first name. Ether would have been fine to Josh. He just wanted to please his mother. Make her feel the love she needed so badly. Love which Mia missed when Mathew was away. Josh unloaded 6 long stream of cun into his mother's tight ass. He slowly released his grip on her shoulder as the last few small spurts entered her body. Josh was ready for what would follow. Something that didn't happen last night after he took Mia's ass. She was going to turn and willingly clean her son's cock with her mouth. Josh was trilled by this. He'd never known a girl who would put a cock into her mouth after it being in her ass. Josh leaned down after his cum stopped flowing. He placed, short, soft kisses along Mia's shoulder. " I love you so much Mia.......As my mother and my lover. " Josh spoke softly while applying his kisses to her silky skin. He enjoyed the feeling of having her close. Josh then returned to a standing position. He looked down, watching his cock still buried deep in Mia's ass. Josh grinned while slowly pulling his cock free. He took a step backwards, admiring the shine of cum on his cock. Josh also took notice of another pool of cum on the table again. Just as Mia had said, she came on it. Another expert cleaning job was needed. It seemed a mother's work was never done.

His breath was warm, sending shivers up her back. Mia grinned at the sensation and at what he was saying. She knew Josh loved her. It didn’t matter if it was in the capacity of being his mother and or his lover. All she wanted was his love. He had made her feel secure that she had it, and more than that, he had let her feel it as well. It wasn’t just in how he fucked her. It was in his words, his touch, the simple fact that he spent the time with her. This boy, her handsome son, could have the pick of any girl in school he wanted. He could have a much younger girl, but he made the choice to be with her. She was the one getting his kisses and his cock. There was no doubt in Mia’s mind that Josh loved her, and now it was time for her to further show him how much she loved him.

She waited as he stood up, his torso no longer touching her back. His cock slowly slipped from her ass. Mia winced as it did. She could feel his cum seeping from her puckered opening. The muscles were already closing, but not before some of his cum ran towards her slit and dripped to the table mingling with her own juices. “Oh baby, that was wonderful. You’re amazing. You just kept….going and going. It was unbelievable.” She knew she hadn’t worn him out. Josh was so young he had to have stamina to spare, and she planned on enjoying it. She would drain every ounce of energy, as well as cum, from his young, virile body.

Slowly Mia moved from the table, careful not make a further mess by smearing her own puddle with her body. There was never any doubt as to which mess to clean up first. Her son would always come first. She sank to her knees as she turned to face him. One of her hands balanced her on the table while her other rested on her thigh. “Oh my big boy. You did such a good job, and you made me so happy. Now it’s my turn to do something extra special for you. I’m gonna clean your cock while I taste my own ass. I’ve never done this for anyone before Josh. You’re special. So I’m going to give you this special treat. I want to. I even want to taste myself on you.” Mia kept looking up to her son while she spoke to him. The connection between their eyes was electric and mesmerizing. She couldn’t have broken away from his eyes even if she wanted to. Leaning forward she took his cock with abandon. There were no tentative licks. There was no teasing of the tip of his cock. She simply began to suckle him, taking him into her mouth, and not stopping until she had him deep in her throat. As much as she had said she wanted to taste herself on him, Mia didn’t even think about that. All she thought about was how this was her son’s cock in her mouth. She knew once, twice, a hundred times would never be enough. Everything about him only got better each time. She started her pace, bobbing her head along his shaft but never breaking eye contact with him. It was difficult to not try to focus on making him cum again or even arouse him. Mia knew this was all about cleaning his cock, but once she had him in her throat, she didn’t want to stop. She pulled free of his member and held him in her grasp. “I don’t wanna stop baby. I can’t get enough of you. Tell me what you want me to do. Tell me what you want. Most importantly, tell me this isn’t the last time. Tell me you want to fuck me over and over again. Tell me baby. Please.”

After taking a step backwards, Josh stood before his mother. He waited for her to move. Wanting to see where she would go first. Josh wasn't surprised that his mother went for his cock before cleaning the table. The young stud wouldn't have cared if Mia licked the table first. He loved seeing her doing such nasty things. Everything Mia did was a turn on for Josh. The actions she took and the words she spoke. Only served to bring her loving son enjoyment. Josh's eyes followed Mia as she started to move. He watched as she turned, before lowering herself down in front of him. Josh wore a broad smile while looking down at his beautiful and so sexy mother. How many men, both old & young who lived nearby would give anything to be in this position? Josh wasn't sure of the number, but he was sure it would be high. So many men along this street and others close by had thought of such a scene at least once. Josh was sure their reverend from church must have had a few dirty thoughts about his sexy mother.

Outside the Taylor home. Terrell & Chad sat in their car. The two teenage boys were giving their friend Josh sometime. In case his mother was still around somewhere. Since Josh hadn't sent either a text message. Both were sure the afternoon of sexual fun promised by Josh was still on. " Alright.......Let's go. " Terrell said after checking his watch. He assumed enough time had passed and Josh would be ready for them. Both teen boys were eager to see the whore Josh had last night. Their friend hadn't spoken of the woman he spent time with. Josh just told them to stop by and they could have some fun with her. Terrell & Chad left the car. Both walked towards the house. Chad was about to ring the doorbell, but Terrell stopped him. " Hey!.....Josh said to just come in......Remember? " Terrell said before Chad smiled and nodded his head. " Yeah......You're right. " Chad replied as Terrell reached out for the door handle.

Inside the kitchen. Josh laid his head back on his shoulders as Mia swallowed his cock. She just took his whole shift into her mouth and worked it down her throat. It was an amazing feeling. Mia was such a talented cocksucker and this move let her talent shine. " Fuck yeah Mom. " Josh groaned out. He looked down on his mother. Catching her looking up at him. Starting a love affair with his mother was the best idea Josh ever had. He never dreamed visiting a brothel would have led to Josh gaining such a hot lover. Mia asked Josh what he wanted her to do? It was clear she needed more and Josh was able to fill her needs. " Go clean the mess off the table........Then we'll have some more fun baby. " Josh spoke as Terrell eased the front door open. It was unlocked by Josh after he woke up and came downstairs. Terrell & Chad moved inside the house before easing the door closed. The two then waited to hear something. The house seemed silent. " Clean it up good now.......Make sure you enjoy all that cum. " Josh's voice was clearly heard by his friends. Terrell smiled while pointing towards the kitchen. It seemed that Josh had his whore inside the kitchen and they must have started the party early. The two teens slowly made their way through the living room. Not wishing to alarm the whore in case she wasn't in on Josh's plan. Terrell & Chad moved into the entrance way of the kitchen. Both teens frozen in their tracks after seeing Josh's mother, naked licking cum from the table. A naked Josh stood behind her watching his mother work.

Mia nodded to her son. “Alright baby.” She rose with ease and turned her back to him. Mia knew exactly what she was doing. Making sure her legs were spread, she bent over the puddle on the table she had left. Her hands were flat against the surface. Her tongue darted from her mouth and began to lap at the cum she had left there. She liked the way she tasted. Of course she did. Mia was a very sexual being. Her cum, Josh’s, or even a total stranger’s was always delicious to her. It wasn’t just from the taste of it. It was because the experience behind it. She could relive every second of when her body was being used as she tasted it. Mia could feel Josh’s body pressing against her, taking her, filling her. She closed her own eyes, loving the memory. The memory of how warm his cum was when he filled her came back to her. Mia groaned as she continued to slowly clean the table, drawing the process out on purpose. Her hand reached between her legs, spreading her pussy lips open. She didn’t have to wonder if Josh as watching. Mia was certain he was. “Oh baby,” she whispered. “I’m so full of your cum. I want more. I want you to have us both exhausted.”

Mia licked the table clean, but she didn’t stand. Instead she looked over her shoulder towards Josh. She gave him a warm smile. Something caught her attention, and she looked past him. Her eyes widen in shock as she saw his friends standing there. “Josh,” she screamed moving around the table quickly, trying to cover up. “What are they doing here? Did you know they were coming?” Mia didn’t tell him to get them to leave. On a subconsious level, perhaps she didn’t want them to. She knew there was no way she could hide her body from them. Besides they had already seen her naked, and they must have had a good idea of what was going on. There was no sense in trying to hide something that had already been seen. She slowly stood, letting the boys see her naked. “Josh, do you want to explain this to your friends?”

Chad Owens, had long held a secret desire for Mia. Since he was a young lad. Chad had a huge crush on Josh's mother. The boy could have focused his attention on female teachers, like others did. Chad was different. He focused his attention on the hottest mother in the neighborhood. Chad wasn't the only boy or man who had dirty thoughts of Mia. Most of the males in the area gave Mia more then just a passing lustful thought. Chad took his desires to a new level. During times when he would be sleeping over at Josh's house. Chad would often take Mia's used panties and reuse them. Slipping into a quite bathroom, Chad would jerk off while smelling Mia's pussy sent. When the time was right, he'd make sure to dump his cum onto the area which had touched Mia's pussy. The teen always felt, this was as close to Mia's pussy as he would ever get. Never once allowing himself to think fucking her would ever really happen. Such a thing would only take place in his dreams.

Josh stood there, admiring how well Mia preformed her motherly duties. Making sure the table was clean of their cum. Seeing her bent over the table was a favor sight. Mia had such a perfect body and she knew how to show it off. How to present herself to a customer. She no longer needed customers. Mia would be getting all the cock & cum she needed in the safety of her own home. Thanks to her very loving son. Upon seeing his mother's reaction and the look on her face. Josh was sure his friends had arrived. He slowly turned and greeted them with a hardy hello. Josh could see the shocked looks his friends wore. Clearly, they were expecting something different. This wasn't surprising, but it did make Josh chuckle. He looked back, towards his mother as she spoke of why his friends were here, did he know they were coming. Josh had a lot to explain. Not just to his friends, but to his mother as well. " Yes Mom.......I knew they were coming.......I invited last night.......While we were leaving the brothel.......I promised them a good time with the whore I had last night. " Josh said before adding that it happened because of the way Mia had acted last night, and again this morning. He spoke of wanting to call it off when Mia had a change of heart. Then added how he never got the chance. " We've been fucking like rabbits all morning mom......I didn't have the chance to tell them the party was canceled. " Josh followed his words with a shrug of his shoulders. He spoke the truth though. Mia never gave him a chance to call things off.

Josh looked back at his friends. Both, stood there with their mouths hanging open. Their eyes locked on Mia's naked body. Neither Terrell or Chad could understand why Mia hadn't tried to cover herself. It was an action most woman would do. Use their hands to cover more private areas. The boys had seen Mia in some very revealing bikinis, but never fully naked. Josh then started to explain things to his friends. He spoke of how his mother had been working at the brothel. Adding that she was doing so for charity. Giving all the money she made to organizations which needed it. Josh used his words carefully. Never once speaking about her addiction to pleasure. Instead, Josh painted his mother like an angel. Using her body to help those in need. Spreading her legs for families with very little and single mothers who needed help. Josh made his mother working in a brothel, sound very noble. Terrell was the first to come around. His eyes remained on Mia, but he spoke of understanding. He knew how some people would give to charities, but Mia certainly went above and beyond. Josh then asked Terrell not to speak of what happened here. Terrell smiled while saying he wouldn't spill the beans on Josh. " Hey.......Your mom is fucking hot.......If she was my mom.....I'd want to fuck her too. " Terrell said before he and Josh turned their attention to Chad. The teen still remained, standing there, staring at Mia. A bulge started to appear in his jeans. Chad's cock was growing, only being held back by the fabric. Josh yelled at his friend, but Chad remained in a trace like state.

" You know he's always had the hots for your mom. " Terrell spoke with a grin on his face. Josh shook his head before stepping in front of Chad, blocking his view. This brought Chad back to the real world and out of whatever fantasy he was having. Josh then spent the next few minutes explaining everything to Chad. He made sure Chad promised never to say anything about what he saw or heard here. Chad gave his word that nothing would be heard from him. Josh was happy with that. He and his friends were always close and he knew they could be trusted. Josh could only hope that his mom wasn't upset. They had taken the step to become lovers. Josh didn't want that to end. He'd planned on sharing Mia with his friends, but things had changed. Mia had seen the light and become willing to what she and Josh could do for each other. Josh told his friends he would talk with them later. Both boys seemed to understand the reason why the party was being called off. However, Mia could stop them from leaving. Josh was just protecting her, but she could make the party happen again.

Mia watched the boys. Josh was at ease as he spoke to both of them. Terrell was relaxed as well. He seemed to understand the situation, and while he, unlike Chat, was able to speak, she didn’t feel any fear that he would spill their secret. She blushed at his admission that he would want to fuck her too if she were his mom. Mia felt it. There it was. That easy and with just those few words from Terrell. Mia shifted on her heels, biting her bottom lip, and looking away from the boys as Josh stepped in front of Chat. The ppr boy had been in a trance looking at her, but now Josh had his full attention. The growing bulge in his pants had not escaped her attention either. There was no doubt he shared the same feelings as Josh and Terrell did. Perhpa his desires were a bit stronger than Terrell’s.

Josh explained the situation to him, and Chat vowed to keep his silence. Good, but as Josh mentioned the party being called off, she couldn’t hold her silence. “Wait,” Mia protested, stepping around the table, and allowing the boys to see her body unobstructed. “Don’t be so hasty Josh. You’re friends have come all the way over. The least you can do is spend some time with them. I tell you what. I’m even more than happy to help you entertain them. Why don’t you and Terrell get something from the fridge to drink have a seat. I’ll spend some time here with Chad.” She had stepped slowly until she was standing beside her son. One hand rested on his back while she snaked her other hand up Chad’s chest. “You know, I feel a little under dressed here though. Why don’t you boys lose some of these clothes,” she asked as she gently took a handful of Chat’s shirt. “Let me help you Chat.” Her hand moved from Josh’s back, and Mia took hold of the hem of Chad’s shirt, and she began to slowly unbutton it. With the first button, she leaned in and kissed his young chest. “That’s better. Now a bit more.” Another button followed by a another kiss. Mia worked her way down his chest, to his stomach, and stopped at his navel. His shirt was open, and his chest was revealed to her. “So much better Chad. Don’t you think?” Her hand rubbed against his hard cock. “These pants look so tight. Let me help you.” Mia knew she was moving fast, but she found it impossible to stop. She had not one, but three young men in her house now, and they all wanted to fuck her. The one on one client base at the brothel had kept her satisfied, but now she felt something new waking inside her. A sexual beast was being set free thanks to Josh, and she wanted more.

Her hands worked the button of his jeans free, and slowly she slide the zipper down. “Your cock is so hard trapped in there. Let me see Chad. I want to feel it. I want to….taste it.” Her hands found him with ease, and carefully she worked him free. Mia hadn’t asked Josh if this was okay, but he hadn’t stopped her either. He had invited them over when things were not going so well between the two of them. So clearly he was alright with her being this way with them. Her lips kissed the tip of Chad’s cock as she looked up at him. “Is this okay Chad? Tell me if you want me to stop. Tell me if you want me to keep going. Tell me if you want your cock down my throat. I want you Chad. Would you like to fuck me Chad? Come on baby. Tell me what you want.” Mia kissed down to his balls, suckling them as she stared up at him waiting for his reply.

Back
Top Bottom