Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Eye Candy - fxf only, long term, lots of ideas

Vawnie Bear

Super-Earth
EC-mm.png

I am seeking f// RP only at this time!

Introductions: I am seeking a competent partner who builds and shapes worlds and or sometimes destroys them.

I do not want a partner who is looking to be entertained by me telling them a story of their choosing.
If you can't contribute and help with progression, I am not the partner for you.

I do not always mirror, sometimes my muse picks up her hammer and I bow to her demands with a wall of text.
I can be inspired by other peoples muses or crushed by them. Sometimes posts require small things due to interactions,
I understand I have met them too. But if you reach a point where your muse throws in the towel with a one liner,
mine will likely crumble in defeat as well.

While i do not care what your birth gender is; I am not looking for shemales, Futa's and or pseudo lesbians packing their magicked/scienced/mutated/gifted/demonic cum-cocked penis
looking for a place to put it, on any of my characters. I am sorry if this offends you, you must not be the partner for me.

I find it fair to mention that my plot/smut ratio is very fluid. I love telling compelling stories. Sometimes those stories are charged with sexual energy, and sometimes they aren't.

I write multiple characters, and try to flesh out my world filling it with people, plants and animals of all kinds.
I want to see touch, hear and taste my world, I want to dream it. I want to be passionate about what we write; and i would like for you to be these things with me!

I dont mind PM's, Forums, Google Docs or Discord.
I am looking for long-term roleplays that range from medium to MASSIVE world building!

After having read all that, if you find yourself still here and looking for a try; hit me up with your ideas or browse mine below.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
A Bear - who is always working on humility.

Last edited:

It boggles me how people can write a search thread and have nothing on it. I hope you find something that you will enjoy below. I will have my more solid ideas fleshed out in another post.

Action / Adventure! / Violence / Blood - Guts & Guns / Gentleness / Romance / Strife / Agitation / Conflict / Polyamory

I like hand holding, cuddling and soft kisses. Tender moments, joyful moments, passionate moments, heart breaking moments. It isnt all about sex, but thats part of life too, and something to enjoy. Something I like enjoying with a partner, not a slew of one night stands. Biting, scratching, and hard kisses. I am nothing if not a conundrum of tangled opposites all rolled into one. The one thing that never changes is that, I love building a life with my partner that I envy and long for.

Fandoms: Bold = Craving, Strike-thru = Not available
OC's preferred but I am willing to play some cannon in some of the fandoms listed.
I also adore AU's. If you had an idea, dont be afraid to share it with me! <3

MASS EFFECT Fshep/Liara or OC's doing OC things. XD
Horizon Zero Dawn
Assassin's Creed Odyssey and or Valhalla
Eivor / Randvi - no preference to which one i play, i write massive amounts of fanfiction for them so i can do both.
Kassandra /oc - again i can play either or. I have a character i would like to play, but i can be kassandra as well.

OTHER:
End of The World - Post Apocalyptic
Examples: Terminator, After World War, Pandemic Outbreak, Catastrophic Natural Disaster - yes even zombie...
Hidden Identity (a woman or girl forced by circumstance to hide her identity and gender so is thought to be male)
Cyberized Humanity - think something like Ghost in the Shell, Altered Carbon
Body Swapping - Trading Places
Time Travel - Time Warp / alternate universe / mirror universe / Prehistoric meets modern day / crossing realities
Futuristic - Space Opera - space pirates/cowboys/smugglers/outlaws
Aliens - Invasion, Hiding Among us, Intrigue
Modern Day life - has to have a good plot.
Pirates - Sea Faring
Mythos, Mythology & Legend Even Urban Legend
Lycans, Shape Shifters
Rome, Gladiators, Sharp pointy things, Amazon Nation
Dragons, Elves, Fae
Immortals - as healers or defenders or both - you live long enough you learn a lot of things.

Last edited:
ec-dislikess.png

NO NO LIST - Things I will not do...
Twilight...
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Incest - including twincest
Bestiality - furries
Necrophilia - Zombie Love
Pedophilia
Ageplay
Demons - Succubus - Fallen Angels - Angels
The Devil or Hell or Imp of any kind
Voodoo - Druids
Vore, Scat, Tentacles, Snuff
Harry Potter
Non-Con
Anal anything - giving or receiving
Fisting
I will add things when they come up and it is a hard no for me.

If you have a fandom or idea you REALLY want to play, and it does not go against my No No List feel free to bring it up.

YES LIST
If it is not on my no list I am not against trying it. Just let me know your thoughts and ideas. We can discuss them.

How to play send me a PM with your interest & post here. Thanks.

Last edited:
ec-ideass.png
(Special note, you do not have to do my cravings. Honest... and I only bite on request XD)
Where have all the Butches gone?
Thoughts: Got an idea? Pitch me your tough sexy rough n tumble gal. I'd like to meet them.

Trouble in Paradise...
Portofino, Italy. (you may live there or vacation there). Portofino is an Italian fishing village and holiday resort, a town of 500, that is always busy. When it is not hospitality season for its its yachts, vacationers & visiting celebrities, it is a busy fishing town.This peninsula town holds the unique position of being both the safest waters in the world & the most troubled.

It is a haven for snorkelers, scuba divers, swimmers and beach goers of all sorts. Many vacationers visit this seaside town every year. They take in the local history, and drink in its quaint & mysterious atmosphere. Yachts fill the port and coastal waters during the warmer months. Come June they vie for space with every sort of sport fisher as Bluefin Tuna season opens until October.

Thoughts: Can be played in modern and ancient settings. A setting for sea folk was my idea. I can play either role human/merperson

Modern: While fishing season is never legally over for the locals, High Season is their commercial fishing period; from June to October. The Atlantic Bluefin Tuna are monsters of the deep, and they pass this way every year. Industrial fishing of these beasts is strictly forbidden here. But commercial fishing is allowed by the ancient families that trace their heritage back to the port town hundreds of years. They are willing to take you out on a chartered boat, but its a sport left to the rich, as the creatures they hunt is the most expensive most sought after seafood of the world. On a good day their flesh sells for $200 per pound. Even at their lowest price of $40 per lb, a 300 to 600lb beast is priceless. But the tuna have been seen in these waters as big as 1200 lbs. But today, that's a fish-tale of another sort.

Rosmerettas Child
She was the daughter of a Nordic Goddess, Rosmeretta the Goddess of Riches & Wealth. She was more than just a child of a divine... she was the physical embodiment of her mothers power. Her abilities to bring wealth far surpass gold and diamonds, as her presences enriches life in all forms. She has been worshiped as a minor goddess of the harvest, and women pray to her for bounty of the body. Men lust for the power her fortunes bring.

There was a time she gave of herself freely to all who asked (gave her gifts not whoring) and her mother scorned the loss of Heavens Riches as they were given to those of the earth, yet the daughter would not be dissuaded from her sharing of such gifts with honest hearted humans. Because of this, her mother cursed her to walk the world of mortals... to teach her errant daughter that men did not deserve the gifts she bestowed upon them. She became hunted, a prize for the taking. Wars had broken out over less than all the wealth of the Gods. Imagine the chaos that follows her as she tries to find balance in this mortal plane with gifts people would kill to possess.

Thoughts: Her ability to create riches depends on her energy level. If she can sustain her energy she can do larger more spectacular things. Including gilding an entire living entity into a multilayered precious to semi precious art piece. Special note, she only gilds as a way of self preservation and is usually only done in part, as full gilding takes tremendious amounts of energy. More so than she is able to regenerate through food, or sleep. Several ideas for this one
1] where she is chased/hunted by a family who has followed her history and legend for generations and wants to posses her... (i dont mean a slave rp) more like a hunters) Maybe some one in the family wants more than her body for its temporary riches or believes they need to cultivate the golden goose...
2] some one recognizes her particular art form and does more research to see if she is some how related to the original artist who created a piece that dates back to when Greece was at its pinnacle.

Extra Thoughts: Can be played as a Sidhe Fae, her hand of power is riches.

I fight for freedom! Winter
The life of a gladiator is filled with pain and blood and loss. One day the one you fight with will be the enemy you face the next and depending on the crowds whimsy the looser may be shown mercy, or offered upon the sands as yet another sacrifice to their insatiable blood lust. The only hope of success? To win!

In the world of slaves the Gladiator was king. Sure they still belonged to some one, and thus must do their bidding. But the majority of the jackals could not afford to rut his fantasy with a champion... so it was early in her youth that she decided she would rather die on the sands than be every ones meat.
Thoughts:It can be played from many different ways. The Owner/ The Enamored Courtesan/ The Healer/ The Buyer

Life Saving Bonds
The universe is a vast and unknown place. People have ventured out of their home system in search of new life... new markets, and new ways to fulfill all those old desires...
Money, power, & pleasure...

You are part of a planetary assessment team, seeking new space for growth, or goods left unclaimed by time or circumstances. A group of engineers, mechanics, surveyors, scientists and private army. Your group had the task of assessing the wealth of uninhabited worlds.

Landing on a planet ripe for the picking you go about your work of taking survey, or protecting those that do. Admiring the beautiful "statues" that appear in small groups, unwary that an unknown enemy is soon to thin your ranks... and send you running for you life; when darkness falls... The locals call it "The Awakening" An event that happenes every month. . . and it was bound to find you sooner or later.

Thoughts:
This race is highly xenophobic and very private. They would rather watch you die in The Awakening as they have so many before. MC saves YC during your swift retreat you see one of these statues in a pose that appears to be something you can use to escape the beasts and so you climb up it and into the open carapace, not knowing it was a living entity... when the "hole" you climbed into closes, you dont have time to feel afraid, as sleep over comes you... you dont know it, but you sleep for days, your body changing with the one who protected you. When you awaken, you must deal with these new circumstances you find yourself in.

These are just some of my ideas. We don't have to play one of them. Share some of yours with me too!

Last edited:
ec-ideass.png

Mass Effect Craving

Foínix Éleos (Phoenix) - An Asari who is an Ardat-yakshi. She is a woman on a mission to use her problem as a force of good...
Possessed with a need to hunt for new victims, she hunts the depraved. Feeding on those who feed on the weak. They call her Moirai - Fate...
She lives on Omega hunting in any ward where her prey roams. Given that those she hunts is usually on the wrong side of the law, she assumes all their assets and effects as her own. This has left her with a lot of stuff that she moves and so she has become something of an import/exporter. She does not dabble in drugs of any kind, and does her best to protect her community.

Thoughts:
She could be working alone, or with a partner. She is not a vicious killer... she is a vigilante and helps people where ever and whenever she can.

Last edited:
ec-sampless.png
It has come to my attention that my banner for this section is a bit presumptuous please forgive me.
You need not read any of this its just here for...nostalgia.

A post from an old rp where my character was a Sidhe Fae... its still one of my favorites.

The circle of men slowly lowered their upraised hands as the light of the shard was transferred into the fallen fae. The power bowed her spine and drew a scream of utter grief as life was pushed back into her inert body. She spasomed and thrashed on the dais where they had lain her body, limbs flailing in all manner of direction, she rolled off the upraised alter into a crouch, dark eyes glimmered with pure power, fevered as a beast with the madness. A moments breath where all silence fell upon them, even those who had turned to deal with the intruder who had entered their place of power...

Violet eyes looked around the room as it seemed her senses returned to her... a multitudinous colored hair fell over one eye and her body centered its self. She distributed weight onto the balls of her feet.

"Restrain her before His Vileness returns!" The head UrPriest commanded and threw his hand towards the vile creature of the light.
"Dispose of that waif." He growled.

If any of them had been watching, they would have seen the fae gathering her self for an attack... not settling into a peaceful passiveness... she might not be able to out fight a dragon, but these were simply men... and she was a creature of power burning with the strength of a god... The first hit was like seeing lightning cast its self upon a man, his body exploded in a bomb like force of gold chocolate diamond and deepest ruby. His transformation so instant that his molecular structure could not hold back the pure energy with which she forced into his person. Outward his parts went much like a true blast, slagging any one with in range of the force with sharp points that rained hell upon them.

UrPriests fell to the ground, two of them instantly dead from their wounds, blood pouring upon the flag stones their faces wrenched in horror. Despite their sudden understanding of what they had done they knew there was a worse fate and so threw them selves into the fray. 13 UrPriests remained after the initial blast, not one but perhaps the armored priest of Pelor went unscathed. Even the fae who caused it took damage despite the living alabaster she had become. she stepped forward like a creature of energy and light bordering the abyss of chaos and utter destruction. She became death...

The head priest who she had eyes for squared off when he noticed in the chaos that her intent was to come for him. Sliding back a scrap of his robe he pulled two daggers, one long and wickedly curved, by its dark green coloring every one knew it was a poisoned probably even plagued weapon. The second one a shorter firm rigid blade her brought up and hurled at her with great accuracy. It would have been a devestating blow had it not simply glanced off of her form and clattered uselessly on the other side of the room. Violet eyes narrowed as a slow dark smile was drawn across her lips. The UrPriests nearly forgot about their intruder as they turned to defend their head priest, the focus of their power.

Forward was not the only way to go as she set her eyes only on her target. She slipped past advancing foes, her madness was not blind as an adept priest stepped between her and the leader of their group, his swing caused her to step back. While blades could not penetrate her armored hide a mace could break her as it broke stone. She side stepped again as he swung the weapon for a killing blow. When the third one came she caught his arm by the wrist.

Stepping in he twisted and tried to pull her body over his shoulder but her center of gravity was currently too dense for him to off set. Instead of breaking her grip he slipped into the embrace of her arms. Violet eyes raised to the head priest as she wrapped her hands about his dark and sickened body her cheek coming to his tarnished skin as a lover might slide closer to their desired one. Her eyes locked with the priest and he watched in abject horror as his comrad's body was slowly changed. Unlike the man who had exploded with the raw energy shoved into his being this man had time to scream his own horror and agony as the alabaster and gold rose from his toes up his legs and thighs... he struggled in her lovers embrace but he was a child to her ageless strength... The sinister bejeweling creeped over his hips, across his waist and hit his lungs and chest. The terrorized screaming suddenly stopped as did any further struggling... he was dead before the process was complete.

The now molecularly changed /UrPriest was a statue cloaked in the tattered red robes of his status, his face oddly peaceful in the final phases of her bejeweling him.

She stepped around the statue of the man she had created her smile something sinister and dark as she advanced like a predator on the mind numb head Priest. Behind him the sounds of battle continued but they had nothing to do with the two of them... as the UrPriests now fought to escape past the woman of Pelor and the reborn fae who was clearly a little mad at the entire ordeal she had been forced to suffer for untold decades...

Despite her infusion of such great power the forging of complete statues was an exhausting chore, and she had done several in whole or in part with living beings. The first one took a huge amount of energy shoved into a space far too small for that amount it had been the catalyst that caused the man to explode like a claymore bomb. Those that had fallen in her grasp as they fought to subdue her had limbs turned, some semi precious stone, some precious metals. She wasnt really directing the changing it was what the power willed it to be. The embellishments following the natural coloring of the men she changed. Some of them so pale as to be a translucent color. Blood and bone became other things different from skin. They fell in agony with her touch, hips and arms, shoulders and hands transformed simply by coming into contact with her hand of power. She was relentless in her trek towards the front door... and the head priest who she now saw as the chief reason for all her continued suffering.

As Elektra came back to herself her body sagged under the great weight of the energy she had forced from her person with the shedding and transference. Her foot caught in the skirt of one of th blast kills and she fell to a knee.

Ever seeking the advantage the UrPriest Leader moved to take his chance at subduing the magnificent creature His Vileness had tasked them to bring back to life. Did the dragon even know her true power? Beyond the siphoning of her essence did he grasp what she was really able to do? Never had he seen such raw force wielded into magnificent and no doubt priceless forms.

The room glistened with the remains of gold, her every step had left a trail of it behind her, her touch forged a new section of precious and semiprecious metals gems and stones on the very men who had bent the shards power back into her life force. He raised his plagued dagger for an overhead strike.

Elektra caught his descending hand by the blade, it made the sound of metal on iron and sparks flew as it slid through her hand clean up to the hilt. Like at the first she shoved her power into this man like a knife, it slid through his lower body up into his chest and blossomed into another explosion that bent the very room to the blast. The Fae went down with the blast, knocked unconscious by the hail of debris that had once been the priests very body... energy flashed outward and if any one survived this blast it knocked them off their feet. It should have brought the building down around them but by Pelor its self it remained intact... the room was quiet save for the falling of dirt from the now groaning ceiling... Everything at the epic center of the explosion was gilded. The stones, the fallen bodies, the remains of the head UrPriest. The clothing they wore, the weapons they carried... even the dirt its self had become a mixture of gold and diamond dust... For 2 meter this amazing feat spread through the room catching anything and everything in the blast zone and converting it into something men lesser men would have fought and died for...

At the very center of this magnificent feat lay the prone but still breathing body of the fae... her form cracked and broken in certain areas, blood like gems sparkled from these damage zones but her life still clung to its not so mortal shell...

Last edited:
Currently craving something from Assassin's Creed
Valhalla or Odyssey.
More up in my notes i think its my 3rd post.
WLW only.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom