Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On the Prowl [F/F] [F/Futa]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eiryls

Moon
Hello and welcome to my little search thread. I'd like to lay down some rules before we begin:
  • I will NOT do an RP involving a man. I prefer the fairer sex and I'd like to keep it that way
  • I RP strictly through this website. Asking me to do anything outside the site is fruitless and will lead you to be ignored.
  • Planning...I don't usually plan my RP through with my partner. I'm just not used to it. However, if you're adamant about it, I may relent.
  • I require good grammar, and a third-person point of view. I will NOT tolerate one-liners, as I find them to be an instant buzzkill. Give me something wordy, and descriptive. Especially during the smut scenes.
  • It's fine if the RP revolves around smut. If there's no plot, it's going to be a short RP. If there's enough interesting plot, the RP may last longer. If plot becomes a big deal in the RP, it will last for god knows how long. That's how this works.
  • Heads up: I'm not the patient type.

Now then, for things I will and will not do...

Will do
- Futa (severe kink of mine, so long as I'm the futa)
- BDSM
- almost anything that's not listed in the "Will NOT do"
Will NOT do
- Any extremities/mutilation
- Vomit/scat (sorry, keep that stuff in the bathroom and away from the bed)
- tentacles
- multiple partners (I feel through my characters and I am VERY possessive)

Now PLOTS
Keep in mind that these plots are just whatever's in mind right now. Feel free to suggest better plots/scenes.

Chains and Whips
It's the 1800s. Your character is thrown in jail, accused of a crime she didn't commit. My character is a guard who has the power to do anything she wishes to those under her watch, without consequences so long as she doesn't kill anyone.
This is probably going to be a medium-sized RP, meaning not too short (unless you bore me with the first four posts/replies), and not too long (because I don't see this having enough plot available to last that long). Lots of rape.

Only For You
Your character is perhaps the most popular girl on campus, always invited to parties no matter who throws them. She's the life of the school. While auditioning for a school musical her friends rope her into, she meets my character, a techie who might as well be her polar opposite. Hardly anyone knows her by name, but would all agree she simply isn't lovable, despite her looks. The few that do know her, however, would agree she simply hasn't found the right one yet.
This one's more for the romance than the smut, but there can be smut too...just not immediately. Definitely gonna have more plot than smut.

Behind Closed Doors
Your character is the CEO of a very large and respectable international company, inherited from her parents. My character is her Personal Assistant, making sure her boss's schedule is always up to date and followed. Clearly the world knows who's in charge, but behind closed doors it's a whole other story.
This has more to do with dominance and submission rather than just plain sex, with a focus on control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom