Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Writing love stories over instant messenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wooten

Banned
Banished
Hey y'all! Name is Wooten. Currently I am looking to get back into roleplaying as I've been out of the game for some time. My friend recommended this website to me so I am hoping to find some amazing roleplaying partners here. Listed below I'm going to discuss ideas for roleplays that I am currently craving. I'll try to keep it as updated as possible as my interests change.

Let me tell you about what I roleplay. Mostly I write romance and love driven roleplays that take place in a modern setting. I am not too familiar with previous eras so I tend to avoid them. I also do not like going too far into the future for my roleplays either. Any type of fantasy element does not interest me in the slightest. I apologize if that eliminates you from contention in roleplaying with me.

So what am I wanting to do currently!? Check out below! *UPDATED 08/20/2015*

At this time I am currently seeking a form of "young love". The characters themselves do not have to be young although I would love to do something with friends in high school sprout into lovers eventually. But the idea is to start with two characters regardless of age either being intimate and close friends or we would start the roleplay with the two characters already in a relationship but would begin early in it. I love writing and playing out the story of two finding love.

Now lets talk about literacy! I consider myself very literate and I expect the same from my roleplaying partners. If I have to tell you what I mean by this then I probably do not want to roleplay with you.

MY WRITING STILE IS THIRD PERSON PAST TENSE AND IT IS CRUCIAL THAT YOU WRITE THE SAME WAY.

Just to let me know that you've read this please title your message with your favorite color. Mine is pink!

My contacts: YIM - wootenroleplays | AIM - wootenroleplays

I am still looking for people to roleplay with! I've only had one contact at this point. Feel free to message me still.

Finding it hard to find competent people on this website. Lol. Contact me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom