Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

League of Legends Journal - RP list. Hyperlinked from Requests.

Oh45gHe.png
Characters I'm Currently Craving to play:[/color] ]Nidalee
Ahri
Annie
Ashe
Caitlyn
Vi
Riven
Characters I'm Currently Craving to play against: [/color]]Vi, Jinx, Talon, Zed, Rengar, Kha'Zix, Shen, Yasuo

• [size=-3]Looking for League of Legends Roleplay. The following pairings are the ones I'm looking for. please only suggest listed characters.
        League of Legends is an amazing game, and even better, it's lore is spectacular.
          • NOTE: These characters do not have to be played on the rift, they can be played after a game - or even out of the game completely, somewhere in the different regions, Ionia, Demacia, Noxus, etc.
            ATTENTION: If you don't play the game, you don't know the lore, and you know nothing about the characters... Don't PM me... I don't wish to take part in a sex scene using the characters without their personalities... thanks.[/size]

[size=-2]Also, Look at this for all my Kinks / Limits, ect.[/size]

SpacerTurn Ons[size=-3] (bold + underline are ultimate faves)[/size]
[size=-1]Mask Play[/size]
xx
xx

[size=-3]
I like characters that wear masks and use them to their own vices. For instance, a character concealing their identity and pulling back their mask just enough to kiss their lover on the lips or similar effect. Imagine the scene in spiderman where Mary Jane pulls down Peters mask to thank him, only revealing enough to kiss him. Sexy for some reason.
[/size]
SpacerTurn Offs [size=-3](bold + underline are NEVER under any circumstance)[/size]

[size=-1]Scat/urine[/size]
xx
xx
[size=-3]
in sexual context willingly (They are fine with non-con humiliation) - used as a humiliation device is fine. For example, during a forced witness scene forcing the male to watch as another male violates his partner, pissing on her face or mouth to humiliate her, this is fine.
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]Non-Con to Con[/size][size=-3]
I love relationships starting off bad and ending good.
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]Hyper/Macro/Micro[/size][size=-3]
Pretty much NEVER allowed unless it's because one character has an animal form like a dragon/gryphon/unicorn/panther/wolf, ect.
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]Self Sacrifice[/size][size=-3]
A character sacrificing themselves or their safety to prove their adoration or care for another.
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]Overly Large Body Parts [/size][size=-3]
(Titts/Penis/Balls/Muscels/Butts)10 Inches for cocks is plenty. DDD Is plenty for breasts hell, DD is plenty, and for balls, seriously, if I can't fit one in my mouth at one time they are too big. If your character could pass for a slightly thinner version of the hulk, gtfo, Big asses also are a no.
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]Power Play[/size][size=-3]
Despite my characters being "submissive" they are not shy about taking control of a sexual scene by being on 'top'. I however don't do dominatrix stuff (I'm the only one taking something inside a hole)
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]IC Pm's[/size][size=-3]
If you PM me in character you'll get added to my blocklist immediately.
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]Neck Biting[/size][size=-3]
Fang or not, I love this <3
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]Boring Kink lists[/size][size=-3]
If you have more limits than you have of faves/yes/or maybe as according to F-list, that means adding up all of the kinks to the left of maybe and if they are less than how many no you have, we won't get along. I enjoy bringing in things that most people say no to - just for plot devices.
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]Communication[/size][size=-3]
I start a roleplay and CONSTANTLY talk to them about what is going on, what ideas they/I have, and what we're going to do. I also like to tell someone how I'm feeling about the RP and would like if other people would also say how much they like it. It keeps me RPing and makes me more interested in continuing the roleplay.
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]World Of Warcraft[/size][size=-3]
Never played it, don't plan to. Don't like all the things that come from it (unless they are not used in cannon, like, I'm fine with Drow, as long as it's not a WoW Drow)
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]Vampires/Werewolves[/size][size=-3]
And everything that comes with them
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]Fat/Anorexic partners. [/size][size=-3]
Chubby is fine. Overly obese 300+pounds isn't. The only time I will be okay with this is by centering the roleplay on helping them gain weight (Not lose it).
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]DID (Damsel in Distress)[/size][size=-3]
This can mean a character is in a situation where they need rescuing. I prefer this happening to BOTH characters are some point. Not just the girl.
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]Taken Men IRL[/size][size=-3]
I don't mine RPing with men who are taken, but if you flirt with me and I find out you're taken I'm going to block you. I don't like being lead on if you're going to flirt, be single and able to. I don't like cheating IRL and this angers me above all else. If you are taken and you don't flirt and tell me you are taken I will not flirt either. I'm a flirtatious person by nature, I don't mean to but I can come off flirty without meaning to. This is why I mostly RP with women and play as a man. Please let me know in advanced, thank you.
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]Drama, Angst, Aggression, Conflict, Plot Twists[/size][size=-3]
Good drama that has you on the edge of your seat, conflict taht makes you angry or cry IRL, angst taht puts distance between characters. Give it to me. All of it.
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]Bad Ends[/size][size=-3]
(Permanent death for main characters unless they are being killed off to end the RP or resurect them.)
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]Forbidden Romance[/size][size=-3]
, Romance, Cuddling, Kissing, Caressing, Cliche love lines, ect
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]Necrophilia[/size][size=-3]
If it's dead, it doesn't need to be played with o_O
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]Taboo Rape and Similar[/size][size=-3]
Rape, Torture, Non-Con, Bad Situations,
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]First Person Roleplay[/size]Spacer
Spacer[size=-1]BDSM Elements[/size][size=-3]
Bondage, Sexual Torture for Pleasure, Biting, Scratching, Masochism/Sadoism, Ice, Wax, Nipple clips, Breast Bondage, ropes, ect.
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]Spacer[/size]Spacer
Spacer[size=-1]Preffered Means Of RP[/size][size=-3]
Threads, IM's (Trilian Astra highly prefered), and very VERY rarely PM's.
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]Desired Amount of Characters[/size][size=-3]
Multiple, Doubling up
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]Stance on Cannon vs Non-Cannon[/size][size=-3]
I highly prefer Cannon over non-cannon, however, given the right idea / plot I will do non-cannon.When doing cannon I prefer starting at some point during the cannon then expanding from there and retelling the story our way while including Original characters alongside actual characters.
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]Post Quality / Quantity[/size][size=-3]
As usual, I prefer post quality over quantity, however this doesn't mean write 1 liners every post either.
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]Prefered Plot Involvement[/size][size=-3]
If you want me to GM say it ahead of time and I'll come up with all twists, which I prefer not to do but I will if I have to. If you don't do this ahead of time you better be contributing to the plot 50 / 50 with me
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]Third Person[/size][size=-3]
GOOD INFO HERE
[/size]
Spacer[size=-1]GOOD KINK HERE[/size][size=-3]
GOOD INFO HERE
[/size]
GOOD INFO HERE
[/size]
GOOD INFO HERE
[/size]

List of Characters From A to Z, Female to Male and Gender Bent Characters:

If they don't have a link, then I will not accept them in RP as they are. Approach me with AU versions.

CLICK BELOW FOR A to Z LIST
A:
Ahri
Akali
Anivia
Annie
Ashe
Aatrox
Alistar
Amumu (Will accept as human form)
Azir

B:
Bard
Blitzcrank
Brand
Braum

C:

D:
Diana
Darius
Dr. Mundo
Draven

E:
F:
G:

H:
I:

J:
K:
L:
M:
N:
Nami
Nidalee (Ultimate Fave, will never say no)
Nasus
Nautilus
Nocturne
Nunu

O:

P:

Q:

R:
Rek'Sai (How? o_O... human form?)
Riven
Rammus
Renekton
Rengar
Rumble
Ryze

S:

T:
U:

V:
W:

X:

Y:

Z:

RE: F for M or F - Looking for League of Legends RP

Females

k1eoJd3.jpg
"Don't you Trust me?"
"Should I make your pulse rise... or stop?"
"No one will stand in my way."
"Mercy is a human luxury...And responsibility."
"Play time's over."
"They've exhausted their use."
"I know what they desire."

Pairings:
Ahri x Talon ( Enemies )
REALLY CRAVING THIS
This couple is sexy because Ahri is countered by Talon and nothing is sexier than RPing Counters - especially when the countered outplays their counter and ends up overcoming them (this doesn't have to happen though)
Plots:
Plot 1:
5 years after the rift abandons the champions find a new purpose, becoming part of "groups" of champions that all have similar but very different goals. The one Ahri joins is a group 'willingly'. The group is lead by Yasuo. Yasuo - driven angry by his failed quest has become a jerk and has since lead the group into evil. The group consists of: Talon, Zed, Shen, Xin Zhao, Master Yi, Jax, Darius, Draven, Vladimir, Zac, Ahri, Nidalee, Akali, (Give or take a few.) With this group, if a person wants to leave then they commit 'treason' and become a target by the group themselves. They will be hunted down and killed. Anyone who associates themselves with a traitor, adds their name to the list as well. The idea here is that Zed (or talon) is sent after Ahri after she runs away from the group. Talon (Or zed) Goes after Zed (or Talon) to stop them from hurting Ahri. Talon (Or zed) have been friends with Ahri for years and they decide they would give thier life to be with ahri, becoming traitors to the group as they take off and run to Demacia and allies, lead by Garen and Lux. After Yasuo has them tracked down, it would eventually start a huge war.
Plot 2:
After the rift collapses the champions form groups - the group that Ahri is part of treats the females of the league like items. Ahri has enough of it and takes off. He is sent after her to kill her but he is hit with Charm and for quite some time he is charmed to like her. Once it wears off and he goes back to wanting to kill her, he pretends to still be charmed to get close to her, only to pull his blade and put it against her throat. However, he remembers everything that happened to him while charmed and he wants it back and well, you know where that goes. Can be non-con or con. Will be non-con when Ahri charms him, but only mentally. Would be similar to a mind control roleplay.
Pictures:
2013_05_17_22_33_06_by_hokinacosplay-d679ff4.jpg
a2aa89d47d53bbff8ac694040cc2a403.png

Ahri x Wukong ( Friends )
Not Craving, but interested
Wukong and Ahri are on the same side of the battle, they have always been friends and are an adorable couple.
Plots:
After leaving the Rift Ahri decides to go back to the jungle where she adventured and comes across an old friend. Sparking her feelings for the monkey-man once again, Ahri tracks down a path that has it's implications. Several things could come of this, we would have to discuss them.
Pictures:
nimbus_by_uncrnp-d7qc5u1.jpg

Ahri x Vlad (Enemies)
Interested in
Vlad enjoys the taste of Ahris' blood. he also is her best counter and mean as hell. this is usually a forced non-con roleplay
Plots:
Pictures:
vladimir_by_snellsnail-d812sw6.jpg

Ahri x Zed ( Enemies )
Craving.
This couple is great because Zed usually counters Ahri and is quite a sexy assassin, they both are. And they fight on different sides, also, usually seeing as they are both mid champs. I find it interesting to look into the chemistry we can build with the two characters.
Plots:
After the rift collapses the champions form groups - the group that Ahri is part of treats the females of the league like items. Ahri has enough of it and takes off. He is sent after her to kill her but he is hit with Charm and for quite some time he is charmed to like her. Once it wears off and he goes back to wanting to kill her, he pretends to still be charmed to get close to her, only to pull his blade and put it against her throat. However, he remembers everything that happened to him while charmed and he wants it back and well, you know where that goes. Can be non-con or con. Will be non-con when Ahri charms him, but only mentally. Would be similar to a mind control roleplay.
Pictures:
PbidxRv.png

Ahri x Any
Can be used with any plot
In this - Ahri is a shifter, a Fox and a Kitsune girl. She can Freely shift between them. This can be added into any RP we do very easily.
Plots:
Ahri is a curious fox that was hit by magic and is now able to change her form freely. Not sure how this plays into the rest of things, but... yeah.
Pictures:
rtmLUjy.jpg

gwQty6b.jpg

"As balance dictates."
"Honor is the blades' edge."
"I suggest you run... I want to savor this."
"We travel the same path."
"Through twilight's veil."
"Symmetry in all things."

Pairings:
Shen x Akali (Could be either Friends or Enemies)
Interested in playing
Shen and Akali are set up in the game, usually. So why not? They are a cute couple.
Plots:
To be filled in
Pictures:
shen_x_akali_by_flamelighterr-d76g84b.jpg
taunted_by_tayv75-d3hwb2q.jpg

Someone Raping Her x Akali (Enemies)
Could be Interesting
Rape is good... But save her. Don't leave her to get raped/tortured, save her with someone else :3
Plots:
I couldn't pass this up... Maybe not with Amumu, but... Mmmm... This would be a hot RP >.> NSFW
Pictures:
league_of_legends_akali_bound_and_gagged_by_greenrainart-d734xp4.png

Kog x Akali (Enemies)
CRAVING?
WHY THE COUPLE IS AWESOME
Plots:
I couldn't pass this up...This would be a rape RP NSFW
Pictures:
0f2848de86ce7b7082af8859b9679ee1.jpg

eDuJnFt.png

Human Form Anivia:
I7sAQ4N.jpg

o2azWee.jpg

YVlRBZi.png
"I am the fury of the blizzard, the bite of the wind, and the cold of the ice. I am the Freljord."
"A great darkness approaches."
"I am the snow, wind, and ice."
"The chicken or the egg? Actually I came first."
"Something ancient stirs."

Pairings:
COUPLE
Interest
ABOUT THE COPULE
Plots:
To be filled in
Pictures:
IMAGES HERE

Couple
Interest
about the couple
Plots:
plot
Pictures:

COUPLE
CRAVING?
Plots:
Pictures:

Annie (Teen 15+ at least)
JyDbX3N.jpg

annie___the_dark_teenager_by_viirus007-d5vjncu.jpg
"You wanna play too? It'll be fun!"
"Ashes, ashes, they all fall down."
"Have you seen my bear Tibbers?"
"You smell like burning!"
"Beaten by a girl... ha!"
"Get 'em, Tibbers!"
"Ashes, ashes, they all fall down."

Pairings:
Annie x Tibbers (Human by a spell)
Craving!
Would be interesting to explore the friendship of the two characters, giving Tibbers a human persona and allowing Annie to meet him when she's older. Do I really need to tell you now much Annie loves her tibbers? He's always been there.
Plots:
During a fight Annie was kidnapped and Tibbers was left behind, unable to help her he lay in the elements for a long period of time, his fur growing damp and dirty. Some how tibbers is picked up and thrown into a pool of water, he sinks to the bottom only to realize that he starts to have more and more human features until he realized that he was dying and breathing in water. He pushes himself to the surface and finds that his entire being is not only nude, but completely human. No stitching, a new body, and his mind is as human as can be. He exits the water and takes himself to go find Annie. Here is Tibbers in his human form. If we want we can make him older, same basic look though, dark orange hair and red eyes
QAhxC2T.png
His name is Tibbers as the bear, Tiberious or Tib as a human, due to her calling him Tibbers for so long.
Pictures:
IMAGES HERE

Couple
Interest
about the couple
Plots:
plot
Pictures:

COUPLE
CRAVING?
Plots:
Pictures:

yRKxKns.png

THEIR QUOTES

Pairings:
COUPLE
Interest
ABOUT THE COPULE
Plots:
To be filled in
Pictures:
IMAGES HERE

Couple
Interest
about the couple
Plots:
plot
Pictures:

COUPLE
CRAVING?
Plots:
Pictures:

Rf0xjA6.png

THEIR QUOTES

Pairings:

COUPLE
Interest
ABOUT THE COPULE
Plots:
To be filled in
Pictures:
IMAGES HERE

Couple
Interest
about the couple
Plots:
plot
Pictures:

COUPLE
CRAVING?
Plots:
Pictures:

DXdo73a.png

THEIR QUOTES

Pairings:

COUPLE
Interest
ABOUT THE COPULE
Plots:
To be filled in
Pictures:
IMAGES HERE

Couple
Interest
about the couple
Plots:
plot
Pictures:

COUPLE
CRAVING?
Plots:
Pictures:

LwBoXUM.png

THEIR QUOTES

Pairings:

COUPLE
Interest
ABOUT THE COPULE
Plots:
To be filled in
Pictures:
IMAGES HERE

Couple
Interest
about the couple
Plots:
plot
Pictures:

COUPLE
CRAVING?
Plots:
Pictures:

pTy7XHe.png
THEIR QUOTES

Pairings:

COUPLE
Interest
ABOUT THE COPULE
Plots:
To be filled in
Pictures:
IMAGES HERE

Couple
Interest
about the couple
Plots:
plot
Pictures:

COUPLE
CRAVING?
Plots:
Pictures:

E0Q2EOs.png
THEIR QUOTES

Pairings:

COUPLE
Interest
ABOUT THE COPULE
Plots:
To be filled in
Pictures:
IMAGES HERE

Couple
Interest
about the couple
Plots:
plot
Pictures:

COUPLE
CRAVING?
Plots:
Pictures:

kDV4RIP.png
THEIR QUOTES

Pairings:

COUPLE
Interest
ABOUT THE COPULE
Plots:
To be filled in
Pictures:
IMAGES HERE

Couple
Interest
about the couple
Plots:
plot
Pictures:

COUPLE
CRAVING?
Plots:
Pictures:

X9nX859.png
THEIR QUOTES

Pairings:

COUPLE
Interest
ABOUT THE COPULE
Plots:
To be filled in
Pictures:
IMAGES HERE

Couple
Interest
about the couple
Plots:
plot
Pictures:

COUPLE
CRAVING?
Plots:
Pictures:

Xj7rs5z.png

THEIR QUOTES

Pairings:

COUPLE
Interest
ABOUT THE COPULE
Plots:
To be filled in
Pictures:
IMAGES HERE

Couple
Interest
about the couple
Plots:
plot
Pictures:

COUPLE
CRAVING?
Plots:
Pictures:

0tMp5Vx.png
THEIR QUOTES

Pairings:

COUPLE
Interest
ABOUT THE COPULE
Plots:
To be filled in
Pictures:
IMAGES HERE

Couple
Interest
about the couple
Plots:
plot
Pictures:

COUPLE
CRAVING?
Plots:
Pictures:

vubnlTB.png
THEIR QUOTES

Pairings:

COUPLE
Interest
ABOUT THE COPULE
Plots:
To be filled in
Pictures:
IMAGES HERE

Couple
Interest
about the couple
Plots:
plot
Pictures:

COUPLE
CRAVING?
Plots:
Pictures:

CfJUQxm.png
THEIR QUOTES

Pairings:

COUPLE
Interest
ABOUT THE COPULE
Plots:
To be filled in
Pictures:
IMAGES HERE

Couple
Interest
about the couple
Plots:
plot
Pictures:

COUPLE
CRAVING?
Plots:
Pictures:

j6qXWZS.png
THEIR QUOTES

Pairings:

COUPLE
Interest
ABOUT THE COPULE
Plots:
To be filled in
Pictures:
IMAGES HERE

Couple
Interest
about the couple
Plots:
plot
Pictures:

COUPLE
CRAVING?
Plots:
Pictures:

JbHBOYl.png
THEIR QUOTES

Pairings:

COUPLE
Interest
ABOUT THE COPULE
Plots:
To be filled in
Pictures:
IMAGES HERE

Couple
Interest
about the couple
Plots:
plot
Pictures:

COUPLE
CRAVING?
Plots:
Pictures:

Y68oo4A.png
THEIR QUOTES

Pairings:

COUPLE
Interest
ABOUT THE COPULE
Plots:
To be filled in
Pictures:
IMAGES HERE

Couple
Interest
about the couple
Plots:
plot
Pictures:

COUPLE
CRAVING?
Plots:
Pictures:

eL47hxk.png

THEIR QUOTES

Pairings:

COUPLE
Interest
ABOUT THE COPULE
Plots:
To be filled in
Pictures:
IMAGES HERE

Couple
Interest
about the couple
Plots:
plot
Pictures:

COUPLE
CRAVING?
Plots:
Pictures:

6V6YOsm.png

THEIR QUOTES

Pairings:

COUPLE
Interest
ABOUT THE COPULE
Plots:
To be filled in
Pictures:
IMAGES HERE

Couple
Interest
about the couple
Plots:
plot
Pictures:

COUPLE
CRAVING?
Plots:
Pictures:

3JC2kYJ.png

Will only play her if its a human form NOT a yordle. I won't play anything resembling a kid.​

THEIR QUOTES

Pairings:

COUPLE
Interest
ABOUT THE COPULE
Plots:
To be filled in
Pictures:
IMAGES HERE

Couple
Interest
about the couple