Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M/F Jungle fantasy, long term or quick smut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

perriq

Star
M/F
PM or Email only
I'm 50/50 on plot and smut, I'm open to a plot and even long-term roleplay or a quick smutty rp.

I'd like to do a fantasy roleplay with you based in a primitive jungle setting. The people there would be not-quite-human. My idea is based off an anime I grew up watching (Dragon Ball Z if you're familiar with it). There's a race of people in the anime called Saiyans that I think fit well into fantasy, although in the anime they're more along the lines of Superman in terms of strength and ability and these people would be significantly less so. I'm not wanting to base this in the anime setting or draw much from it, but I'm really eager to try out an idea in my head that spun off from it as a result of my childhood obsession coming into something of a renaissance lately.

For now I wanna call them Saiyans just because I don't see a huge need to alter their names. They live on a large island (think like Hawaii or the Caribbean islands) near to many other islands. They are feared by the other island people for their prowess as warriors, their greatest warriors are stronger than bears and as fast as a cheetah. They appear human other than the prehensile monkey-like tails they have, and under the full moon as long as they have not lost their tail for one reason or another the Saiyans can transform, becoming even larger and stronger than they already are while losing none of their speed.

I'd be excited to do anything with this, but especially using the girl in this picture. I imagine her as a cheerful, brash, and confident warrior girl somewhere from 16-21. Even if it's not that girl in specific I would like to pair up with a warrior girl of this tribe.

The islands in the setting are littered with ancient "forbidden places", areas where one must not go lest they risk death. There are animals that roam these areas which are feared even by the Saiyans, they are cold to the touch and their hide is tougher than the strongest stone. The ruins here are similarly cold and hard, and there are dangers ranging from lights that burn anything they shine upon to deadly traps and rooms where anyone who enters becomes deathly ill, with sores and blemishes and hair loss. It is not unheard of for young warriors to show their prowess by venturing into these lands and return with a relic, gaining honor and respect for both the usefulness of what is brought back and the time they spent in the forbidden land before returning.

The animals on the island are a mix of real world animals like cheetahs and apes, as well as more fantastic things like giant spiders and maybe dragons or griffins. Magic is very real but it is not common. Many people may be able to do something like create light or fire, but to truly master it is difficult and time consuming. Most villages have only a single shaman or mage to call their own.

One thing I'd like to explore is social nudity here. Men and women both typically wear little more than a loincloth, with women going bare breasted. People tend to adorn themselves with paint and jewelry, and while going fully nude is not unheard of it's not typical. Like someone walking around downtown in shorts and a bikni top, everyone's seen it before but you're still gonna draw some looks and old people will be generally disapproving.

I haven't established much of a plot or a character for myself yet because that's something I'd like to work out with my partner. Our plot could revolve around war with the other tribes or the secrets of the forbidden lands, could revolve around some new and alien threat from another world or a far off continent. Or we could just do a quickie one shot where our characters fuck, whatever you're in the mood for! I could be a member of another tribe, the bookish son of the chief, a shipwrecked sailor from a foreign land, or a confused young man from the Real World who has found himself inexplicably in this strange new place. I'd especially like to play someone who is a little younger than the female and inexperienced, possibly even a virgin.

I'm open to doing things like gangbangs, mmf, mff, ageplay, incest, public sex, and many other things. Outdoor sex in the lush and vibrant foliage and in/near crystal clear water is a big plus for me. Multiple characters can come into play for either of us. I don't want to involve any bodily functions, rape, or graphic depictions of violence. If you want to know whether I'm interested in a kink you're looking for or not just let me know. I don't have a lot of kinks that I'm SUPER DUPER INTO but I'm more than open to accommodating my partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom