Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⊰ search ⋮⋮ [ m/m m/f ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoplex

Super-Earth

• 29NLflm.png

Greetings, loved ones. I'm Tay - 22, computer science major.

I'll try and be curt so we slake our cravings by jumping to the meat of my request,
                but for the time being, here are some little tidbits about me as a roleplayer:

• DOM & SUB Dominant/submissive titles are relative to me. In hindsight, my
                  characters (male or female) possess dominant personality traits (they're
                  aggressive, initiators, etc). Whether they're physically dominant is up for discussion,
                  just know that they're a far cry from your Spoiled Sweet trope.

SMUT VS EROTICA I enjoy the later. The user DIG explained my outlook on this
                  quite eloquently: "Honestly I get really bored when sex is approached immediately,
                  I like when characters bait each other, or cock block, taunt and seduce.
                  It's all about the menu and the dinner - if you jump straight to desert then
                  you'll be full for a while but wanting more."

INGENUITY Be unique! Bring me your colorful characters and unique writing
                  styles; actively plot with me, take turns scheming surprises and fuck-ups. I like
                  it when people wedge a wrench in my gears. I do not like when things are so heavily
                  predetermined that I feel like I'm reading a script.

cfR1bsD.png

Going into the next part, here's my F-LIST.

WHAT I LOVE multi-racial characters, power/dominance struggles, love triangles (m/m/f), polyamory,
                defining character flaws, love/hate relationships, slow-burning romance

WHAT I HATE incest, big age gaps, everyday names (Jack, Emily, John), pure smut, premade face claims,
                rape, macrophilia, completely sex-themed plots, first person/present tense roleplays

Multiple characters are necessary to keep our story afloat. I also find that plots are like water -
                they ebb and flow, so in the spirit of progression, we both must implement our own plot devices,
                twists and turns to be efficient, otherwise I'll get cranky. Trust me, it ain't cute.

In regards to writing, proper quotations (this is a massive pet peeve of mine), style and flow are
                detrimental. Repetition is an easy trap to fall into and monstrously monotonous, so if you find that
                you're not a strong writer, or if you're daunted by my writing (please check my samples below)
                then we may not be compatible writers :c

SAMPLE #1 Borderlands [ Intro ]
                Whatever remained was usurped by Pandora’s gravitational pull. The remnants of smashed shrapnel circled aimlessly about in the soundless vacuum called space, occasionally making impact with its bigger counterparts. The resulting explosion was soundless, like watching a black and white silent film on the big screen. If sound was present, it would have been enough to rest Jack from his death throes, but something else beat the jettisoned space junk to the punch. In his dreams he likened it to a wraith; the omnipresent shadow of a woman lurching over his corpse when all he could see were geysers of red erupting around him. After escaping with the starmap, Lillith, Roland and the other vault hunters left Jack for dead. With the Destroyer subdued the vault collapsed on itself, erasing the existence of Hyperion tech and the intellectual riches stored in the bedrock.

When the magma rose high enough, his angel collected him in her arms and vanished. He recalled, briefly, the feeling of warm water enveloping him. The white hot lance of pure pain painted on his now twisted face was altogether absent and, ultimately, he was stirred to life with a quick stab of electricity. He jerked upright, like one of Zed’s zombie experiments, except all of his intestines were safely fastened on the inside of his gut.

Fortunately, where he awoke was well off considering the status of the rest of the station. The walls were eked out in a gaudy, canary yellow, splashed with the low hanging buzz of swaying light fixtures. He couldn’t tell which was more yellow—the lights, or the paint. Regardless, he instinctively touched his face, flinching when the memories flooded back. He was convinced he should be feeling agony when in retrospect, he felt nothing but the gloved pads of his fingertips. He caught his reflection on a fragment of shattered glass—he was handsome. Handsome-er, even. “This isn’t right.” He threw his weight from what appeared to be a table, flat, but humming with life, depicting a detailed map of Hyperion’s research facility.

Much to his chagrin, there was no cognitive AI chronicling the events on Pandora; he couldn’t just ask a haphazard fixit loader what had transpired. Theoretically he could, but it would just veer off on a tangent about the broken state of the station. Frazzled, Jack collected his wits and made his way to an adjacent exit. The lights flickered. Outside of the glass pane doors broken black wires, like electric eels, writhed and swayed in the misconstrued gravity. From the far edge of the corridor he could hear a sound. A voice. It reminded him of the angel that saved him, or rather, the one he saw in his dreams.

He closed the space between himself and the dimly-lit hallway, occasionally stealing a glance at Pandora. The locals thought it a gem but truthfully, it was a fetid hunk of sulfur wreaking of shit and slag.

“Hey!” he hollered. His voice was skewed, but only from thirst. His eyes were unable to adjust to the darkness, but he knew the sound of a female voice as well as he knew a mirror—very well, if it was up for discussion. “I need to know what the hell is going on here. Now. Start talking, lady.” The darkness was deceiving. “You know. Talking. That thing where you move your lips and generally unfavorable sounds fall out.”
                SAMPLE #2 Far Cry [ Average ]
                The Rook Islands hadn’t changed since Jason’s departure. He sat, motionless, in the belly of a patrol cog. The thrum of the motor thundered in his backside underneath his uninviting bed. From the deck, the captain hollered, a poor translation of his name soiled with a South African accent. Jason did as he was bid and ventured up the stairwell where he was slapped with a fresh gust of ocean air. He shielded his sight; the captain glimpsed his many tribal markings but was quick to dismiss them. “Look.” He gestured to the horizon which was twilit and veiled in a fantastical pallet of colors. Jason could see a clutch of islands jutting up from the sea with the dying sun fanning its gold fingers behind them.

“How much longer?” Jason’s voice wasn’t obsequious or polite as it had been a year ago. It was absent concern; empty, and his eyes were stern.

“An hour, maybe 45 minutes.” Jason nodded and approached the vessel’s railing and peered curiously into the depths below.

When the ship approached the islands Jason collected his belongings and thrust a neat stack of bills into the captain’s hand. He grumbled a poor excuse for a thanks and took to the jungle, on foot, unhindered by the frightening sounds and ambient cacophony of wildlife encircling him. The trek to the Amanaki Outpost was short, but Jason managed to stir a sweat despite the stagnant air. By the time he arrived at the gate his brow was damp and breath delayed; he felt his crew neck sticking to his chest and the undesirable buzz of mosquito's drawn to his odor.

“Jason!”

A woman greeted him at the gate, chocolate skinned and scantily clad. She clasped him on the shoulder, examined her surroundings them shoved him inside. The shanty town was significantly more fortified since he last remembered and the indigenous were armed to their teeth. “Please, come.” She ushered him to the middle of the encampment where two Rakyat soldiers awaited. Both were familiar and greeted Jason with similar courtesy.

“So you’ve returned,” the taller of the two put in. “A cold comfort ... but a comfort nonetheless. There is much we must brief you on, Dennis among the topics.” Jason’s eyes fell crestfallen upon the mention of his old friend. “But first. There is a woman here, fair of skin as you; she is not from here. A friend? It was unwise for you to bring them—”

“I didn’t bring friends.”
                SAMPLE #3 Werewolves [ Average | NSWF ]
                The chime of his belt was a redolent of a death-knell; a harbinger of the figurative monster that was about to spring out at her. She was contemplative, mulling over his query, wrenching his belt from his trousers all in the same moment. Likely not, she meant to admit, but she merely responded with a suggestive raise of her eyebrows, chasing the hemline of his boxers with her fingernails as if she was tracing unseeable lines.

Outside of their tastefully decorated love nest the music thawed. The light from the fixtures split through the chandeliers in fragments and bathed Lotus in their kaleidoscopic beams. In the aurora, she resembled a Polynesian priestess being elected into godhood—but the priestess wasn’t clairvoyant and she didn’t perceive the divan folding underneath them. It was an easy transition, fortunately. The pillows made their tryst all the more comfortable. She draped his belt around his neck like the lawyers who unfastened their ties earlier that night and continued her adventure. The button on his jeans popped open and she made quick work of the zipper.

“Your ex.” It was more a statement of validation than a question. “Some women are spitfires. What we lack in physicality we make up in ingenuity.”

The moment of truth was just that—truthful. When she reaching into his boxers, there was a brief gleam of surprise. She discovered that he wasn’t one of those blue-collars with unimpressive dicks, no—his cock was a slab of heavy, hot heat. When she hauled it out—barely able to fit her hands, which were not in any physicality small, around it—she exhaled. “Fuck,” she managed. Even drunk he was monumental - somehow, through the miasma of Guinness, he stood at full salute. Remarkable.

She had to drum up a plan of attack.

Lotus kissed him first. She anchored her mouth onto his cock, rubbing her tongue up and down as he planted his hand on her shoulder. Cillian’s skin was hot and salty; she could virtually taste his desire and feel him throb when she drove her tongue in circles around his most sensitive spot. After full assessment she concluded that the attentive approach would be best for getting her client off, but, despite her mild enjoyment, she hoped he was easy to work over.

It was largely doubtful, though.

Message Me!

I roleplay through PMs, threads and Skype (intruxx).

When you do message me, introduce yourself! Tell me what kind of roleplay you want to do, what
                kind of character you'd like to play, throw in some of your own ideas and tell me what venue you'd
                like to write in!

NOTE: I will not plot alone. If I notice early on that you're asking me all of the questions and not
                contributing to the story - during plotting or the actual roleplaying - I'll get discouraged and stop responding.

RdYFqF5.png

08.18.15 NEW THREAD, NEW IDEAS!
                08.31.15 Thread overhaul. Lots of new open spots for stories!
                12.25.15 It's been a minute, but here I am! Back from hiatus and ready to party.

CURRENT ROLEPLAYS

• "Crimewave" w/ intergalactic starlord (Gaia) via email | demon(s) x summoner(s)

RE: ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⊰ searching⋮⋮

• craving
                { !!! } idea/plot

more story ▬▬▬▬▬▬ more smut

VTlYB8v.png

Bloodborne
                Dragon Age { !!! }
                • Inquisitor x Hawke
                  Yavanna x Inquisitor/Hawke
                  OC x OC
                Dying Light
                • Jade x Kyle
                  Brecken x OC
                  Jade x OC
                  Troy x OC
                  Kyle x OC
                  OC x OC
                Final Fantasy XII
                • Fran x Al-Cid
                  Al-Cid x OC
                  Fran x OC
                Elder Scrolls: Skyrim{ !!! }
                Final Fantasy XIII
                • Fang x OC
                Fruits Basket { !!! }
                • Haru x OC
                  OC x OC
                GANGSTA.
                • Nic x Alex
                  Worick x Alex
                  Beretta x Striker
                  Beretta x Hausen
                  Sandra x Hausen
                inFAMOUS series { !!! }
                • Sasha x Delsin
                  Sasha x Eugene
                  OC x Delsin
                  OC x Eugene
                  OC x OC
                Legend of Zelda: MM, TP, WW
                Samurai Champloo
                World of Warcraft
                • Wrathion x OC
                  OC x OC
                  canon x canon
                The Witcher 3 { !!! }
                • Ves x Roche
                  Fringilla x Lambert
                  OC x Eskel
                  OC x Lambert
                  OC x Roche
                  OC x Fringilla
                  OC x Ves

qTWMShH.png

Quick Ideas

• - A lost heir to an ancient empire conscripts a demon to help her take back her throne ▬▬▬▬▬▬
                  - An asshole of a demon deals with his estranged relationship with his human counterpart - his roommate ▬▬▬▬▬▬
                  - When a cruise ship crashes and sinks, locals from a nearby island save the survivors, but at a strange cost ▬▬▬▬▬
                  - An artifact found by archaeologists thrust them back into pre-cataclysmic Atlantis ▬▬▬▬▬▬
                  - Deities craving to live a life of mortality ▬▬▬▬▬▬
                  - Almost destroyed by a common threat, two lycan packs - despite their hatred for one another - join numbers to take revenge ▬▬▬▬▬▬
                  - Remnants of a destroyed earth travel to distance galaxies to colonize a supposedly uninhabited planet ▬▬▬▬▬
                  - A sex-crazed werewolf deals with his thrall after a one night stand ▬▬▬▬▬
                  - After months of stalking their prey, a monster under the bed finally abducts their victim into their world ▬▬▬▬▬

"I would hope that the night time would gently unfold you."
                  "I'll be your messenger, your minister, your morbid curiosity."
                  "Go, leave your homes, take whatever you can, it's no joke - it's coming towards you."
                  "It's creeping its way through my windows and it's slithering under my door; it's in my peripheral vision and it's burrowing up under my floor."
                  "You've met with an unfortunate fate, haven't you?"
                  "What a lovely day to be lonely."
                  "I stole your diamonds and gold, what are you going to do about it?"

Full Plots

• My Neighbor, the Demon Queen of Heretics { human x demon } ▬▬▬▬▬▬

A reclusive, twenty-something nerd finds his neighbor - and best friend - brutally murdered with the only a puzzle box left at the scene as evidence. The next day, a mysterious woman moves in. Under the covers she's a demon borne of heresy and the ipso-facto architect of the puzzle. She reveals that the nerd's friend was cursed when he found it and, by possessing it, the curse is passed on to him and the only way to rid himself of it is to finish the puzzle and subsequently release its horrors.

TROPES TO EXPLORE Give Geeks A Chance, Nerds Are Sexy, Adorkable

Nascence, the Human Desire { detective x cultist, demon x detective } ▬▬▬▬▬

A detective researches into random, visceral murders of seemingly every day people. They discover a cult that has heralded an event of cataclysmic proportions. Upon closer investigation the detective discerns that the cult - having ancient origins - have unearthed documents that predate Sumeria. They detail the guidelines of Reality as it's known by living things. According to the texts, Reality abides by three laws - Physics, Morality and Causality. If one or more of these laws is continually bent or broken, Reality begins to unravel. As a defense mechanism it will reach out to its sister for support.

The cult understands Reality's sister to be a twisted, mirror world called Surreality which only abides by the law of Causality, thus making it an example of macabre, unfathomable horrors. The sequence of murders set in motion by the cult were the final moves that would break Morality and meld Reality and Surreality together, creating a world that existed billions of years prior to human existence and ushering in the rebirth of Chaos, the void state preceding the creation of the universe.

TROPES TO EXPLORE

Aegis { pirate x priestess} ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Pala, an archipelago of taboo, desire and immeasurable wealth frowned upon for its unusual sexual practices, open use of recreational narcotics and cult-like activities. To save his people from colonists, the high prophet called upon an ancient force to sink the island, sending it to the oceans depths but protecting it by a powerful shield - which the Palans call Aegis - that preserved the lives of Palans and allowed them to live their lives safely under the waves. This was just a legend, however.

Centuries following the initial circulation of the legend, two juxtaposing provinces are facing civil war. A neutral order takes it upon themselves to recruit a pirate and monstrous tyrant by pardoning him from prison and utilizing his knowledge of the ocean. They allow him to reassemble his crew and order him to - in return for freeing him from prison - travel to Pala and convince its leader to use their political prowess to thwart the war. At first the pirate is skeptic having only heard legends, but becomes astounded to discovered that Pala is not only real, but it is governed by a messiah that has prophesied the dark and approaching end of the current era.

TROPES TO EXPLORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom