Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokephilliac Trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I go by Quiett, and I'm looking to play a female trainer who (as the title suggests) is a little bit closer to her Pokemon than, perhaps, other trainers are.

Style: I do third-person paragraphs and prefer my partner to do the same. I don't have any real push for a certain word count, as I just write until I'm out of stuff to say. I prefer a literate partner, but I'm not going to scour your post for every little grammar and spelling mistake either.

Your character: I'm seeking male Pokemon pretty much exclusively, though which Pokemon you are from there is pretty much up to you! I have a preference for Rapidash, Arcanine, Ninetails, Eeveelutions, Raichu, and Gen 1 starters, though you don't have to be any of those if you have another you'd like to play.

Plot wise, we can be pretty meandering; either starting from the beginning or picking up a little further into their journey together.

Here's my F-list for this particular character. It was made in a hurry, so rest assured that there are other things I'm into. My only real hard limits are scat, vomit, non-con, and extreme pain/blood.

I rp here on PM or in a thread, but can also do skype. Drop me a line here or on pm if you're interested!

roan_stallion said:
Hey all, I go by Quiett, and I'm looking to play a female trainer who (as the title suggests) is a little bit closer to her Pokemon than, perhaps, other trainers are.

Style: I do third-person paragraphs and prefer my partner to do the same. I don't have any real push for a certain word count, as I just write until I'm out of stuff to say. I prefer a literate partner, but I'm not going to scour your post for every little grammar and spelling mistake either.

Your character: I'm seeking male Pokemon pretty much exclusively, though which Pokemon you are from there is pretty much up to you! I have a preference for Rapidash, Arcanine, Ninetails, Eeveelutions, Raichu, and Gen 1 starters, though you don't have to be any of those if you have another you'd like to play.

Plot wise, we can be pretty meandering; either starting from the beginning or picking up a little further into their journey together.

Here's my F-list for this particular character. It was made in a hurry, so rest assured that there are other things I'm into. My only real hard limits are scat, vomit, non-con, and extreme pain/blood.

I rp here on PM or in a thread, but can also do skype. Drop me a line here or on pm if you're interested!

Hey! I am interested in writing with you!

Hey if you still need someone I would love to play a pokemon for you. I can play Lucario, Alakazam, Sableye, Sandslash or any other you might want to capture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom