Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BDSM Lounge/dungeon RP?

KinkyKitten

Super-Earth
I noticed a distinct lack of BDSM group roleplays, so i set it upon myself to make one!

However, you need other people for that sort of thing.

So!
Who else wants in?
I'll hammer out the details once we get enough people.

((PS: I personally am hoping to get a loving Mistress, as well as an innocent girl to make my pet. <3))​

Now look at that! A cute, delectable girl, just waiting to be taken....
We're so glad to have you....
That is, I'm glad to have you <3

KinkyKitten said:
I noticed a distinct lack of BDSM group roleplays, so i set it upon myself to make one!

So!
Who else wants in?

((PS: I personally am hoping to get a loving Mistress, as well as an innocent girl to make my pet. <3))​

I can make a loving mistress.

Farakan said:
KinkyKitten said:

So!
Who else wants in?

I can make a loving mistress.

Mmm... That would be nice <3
PM me~

KinkyKitten said:

Gee, Thanks ^_^
When and how do we start? I have never had a mistress, so it is sure going to be fascinating

randomthingslover1 said:
KinkyKitten said:

Gee, Thanks ^_^
When and how do we start? I have never had a mistress, so it is sure going to be fascinating
We'll start when we have more people, I was thinking around 10 should be enough to start?
As for the how.... We can discuss it in PM's <3

bimbo a la blonde said:
one more VERY submissive female if you'll consider me

Of course I'd consider a new kitten.... provided you obey.

769dc650f27aa93f8b90b7dc6bb276d9_view.jpg

No idea if you are suppose to play your own sext, but this kinky ponygirl is in need of a trainer\ Mistress.

Vash_Bly said:
769dc650f27aa93f8b90b7dc6bb276d9_view.jpg

No idea if you are suppose to play your own sext, but this kinky ponygirl is in need of a trainer\ Mistress.

Welcome, welcome!
I have no particular emotion against people playing genders other than their own, but others might so make sure you clear it with them if you want to rp. Or just omit that fact, if you want to got t
hat route.

randomthingslover1 said:
I think we should start and let other people join

I would do so, but we have far more subs than we do doms.... I'm hoping to get at least one more dom before we start.​

I'd be very interested in finding a loving (or very disciplined... I'm adaptable) mistress who wants an obedient pet. I hope you'd have me even if you are more looking for doms :3

I'd be interested in joining a BDSM group, I love the kink. I can be very submissive for the right Mistress or a kind master for a good sub

Hm... No point in waiting any longer.
Threads will be started soon.
Links will be here.

Unfortunately, due to some... real life occurrences, I will be unable to create the threads for the roleplay... I'll leave the idea open if anyone else wishes to, however.​

I would love to join the group as a Dom character. Is there a particular setting for the lounge/dungeon? Maybe something like hellfire club or are people thinking of a more fantasy themed dungeon? I know kinky kitten has some to issues right now and can't start us but I am hoping the RP can go forward.

Well, I was thinking it would be set in modern times. The lounge itself.... I was thinking it would be very much like a modern-day club. With of course, a basement for a dungeon, a second and third floor of luxurious and fully stocked bedrooms, and maybe a pool, gardens, a horse track, and a few other places. Basically, modern and can cater to any and every type of BDSM related kink.​

I can create up to three characters. One would be a dominant futanari/hermaphrodite on the search for a pet and the other one would be a submissive young man who is looking for a master or a mistress who wants to train him.

Back
Top Bottom