Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family rp

malmshodes

Star
I know, its been done a thousand times, and has failed a hundred, but I've really been wanting to do a family rp, but somehow its just not the same when its only two people playing, and come on its a classic on this site.

For now I think it'll be an average sized family.
two-four kids and two parents.
If everything goes well after awhile I'd really love to do a family reunion type setting, but that's later on.

So anyone interested?

Also I kind of want to do a different type of rp that's more geared to having fun. Here's the link:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=67639

Cool. Before I do the starter do you guys want this to be everyone's first time together or should I make it so we've been practicing for awhile? Personally, I like it with us being more familiar with each other physically because sometimes the build up in these things go astray, but I can see the appeal in working your way to the fun.

yes i agree i say she has been sleeping with her family already cause it can keep things going

We only have five characters so there aren't too many possibilities, but what about both? Say there are two illicit relationships going on, but neither knows about the other one.

Alrighty that works. Who wants to be in the illicit and who wants to be ..... uhm.... the "innocent?"
I think that's it. So just need to figure that out and then we can get started, or am I missing something?

Back
Top Bottom