Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M4F - DC universe Rp craving (OC x OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivory11

Star
Hey guys, so my plot here is heavily inspired by the animated movies "Batman: Under the Red Hood" and "Batman: the dark knight returns Parts 1+2"

my plot is as follows.

The year is 1986, five years ago, the governments across the globe cracked down on any and all masked vigilantes, seeing them as embarrassments to the governments of the countries they operated in, so one by one, they were hunted down or forced to go underground or hang up their masks.

MC is known only as "Red" a former high ranking member of the League of Shadows under Ras Al-Ghul, while under the League, he was put in charge of training the League's newest weapon, a biologial weapon which for al intents and purposes looks, sounds, feels etc.. like a normal human girl, except she has the ability to suck out a person's life-force through direct contact.

Since the general collapse of the League of Shadows as a powerful entity under relentless assault by NATO forces lead by Superman, who has become a military puppet for the U.S government, a classic "Do what you're told and you'll have a longer leash" deal, our characters, Red and "maneater" as yours is known, have been on the run across the U.S, going from town to town, occasionally donning their old masks and costumes to carry out jobs to earn a living.

the RP I plan starts out in the middle of Wyoming, our characters are living in a small logging town, having to keep moving as YC needs to continue taking people's life-force to live, knowing Superman would be called in to deal with them if they make too much "noise" they keep moving, leaving a trail of life-drained bodies in their wake, as well as more than a few with gunshot and blade wounds. Our characters get a call, Black Mask is offering a "clean slate", the chance to completely wipe their names from the record and start again with their millions in savings if only they steal and deliver a certain package... little did they know this package would be one that can change the balance of power in the world, and could shake the world to it's core.

along the way our characters will come across heroes and villains, both canon and non-canon, from Superman to the Penguin and everything in between, in a far more brutal, grittier DC world than most of us know.

send me a PM if you're interested in playing. also if you want to make any changes, just say so, I don't bite.

(also if you haven't seen Under the Red Hood or The Dark Knight Returns, watch them, like, right now... right now!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom