Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tragedy Unfolds (Javorcek X ClearSight)

Michelle smiled at the reassurance, though she wasn't so sure Jocelyn would be able to do much should her mother really decide to put an end to her. Luckily Arlann did seem to like her, and if there was a single person who could interfere with what Mara wanted it was her wife. "Perhaps you're right, property value is of great importance to your mom, and worrying about something I have no ability to stop is just as silly... I'd much rather think about you, and frankly wonder how in the hell I'm the one you're going out with. Some days I still don't get it." She smirked, leaning over and nipping at Jocelyn's neck playfully, a soft growl, nearly a purr, rumbling through her throat as she pulled Jocelyn tight. Michelle had changed a lot over the past few months, and what had started as a sexually fueled secret relationship, riddled with anger, had developed in to a much more reasonable Michelle and quite the fulfilling thing between the two of them, though a competitive streak had been there from the start, one Michelle was happy to consistently lose.

One thing had yet to change, how Mara treated her, and the bit of fear that shot through her when she was on the receiving end of the powerful woman's gaze. She shot up with Jocelyn when ordered to, mostly out of instinct but also acutely aware that being disrespectful wouldn't do any good, she had to plan when to say things, and use her witty sarcasm only when absolutely unavoidable. Michelle lit up moments later however, overly excited that she would be staying, and on a night her parents would be gone. She barely noticed the evil bit slipped in after, in the form of money and Mara making it clear what she wanted to happen. A frown formed on her face, mainly because she didn't want to leave period and knowing money meant so damn little when it came to happiness, something she had learned after being cut off... Even if living with Jocelyn and her wealthy parents wasn't exactly poverty level shit. It left her with a shitty move, to politely reject it, which turned out really badly as her smartass side tried to pitch in suggestions.

"You're right, in fact maybe I could get a place in this building, or across the street... Privacy is nice." She muttered, cursing herself but knowing she had to stick to her guns. "Or better yet, how much is rent for the guest room? Maybe you could just take that with you while you're out and deposit it in your bank and that could be my rent?" She wasn't sure if she was being clever or dumb but she really didn't want to leave, and the prospect of her daughter being over at Michelle's, alone with her, would hopefully be a worse thought to the over protective alpha than allowing Michelle to continue her stay in their guest room. Michelle also hoped the slight cocky edge to her 'questions' wasn't noticed, or at least not daring enough to piss Mara off... She just couldn't help it, she didn't want the money but if it were forced on her she really could just find a place within walking distance and constantly show up. It wasn't like she couldn't afford it with a million damn dollars. So she waited, nervous but doing her best to look confident as she waited for Mara to either smash her over the head with the case, tear her apart, smirk and throw her out without the money, or compromise... Though she doubted a woman of her word like Mara would withdraw the cash after having said it was Michelle's.

"Renting may be the worst financial decision you could make with this much money." Mara frowned as Michelle began to make it abundantly clear that she was an idiot when it came to making smart decisions with large sums of cash. This was the girl that her daughter wanted to sleep with?!?! This fucking nitwit?! The girl could buy a house! Something that would appreciate in value! Or she could live in a shittier part of town, in a small apartment that wouldn't cost very much, and then invest the rest of her reward money so she could have enough savings to attend college without worry. But nooooo, Michelle would rather light her money on fire by living in the upscale part of town, all so that she could aggravate Mara by being a stone's throw away from the CEO's beloved daughter. Why, why did Jocelyn always insist on dating losers?!

As the stray brought up the possibility of renting the guest bedroom, Mara gave a little growl. She had already been unable to host harem parties here because Michelle was inhabiting the guest room! Now the girl wanted to inconvenience her further by making her presence more permanent. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad though... If Michelle was here, then she could keep an eye on her. Jocelyn had already been taken from her once, she didn't want to increase those chances by having her daughter sneak out to go see her girlfriend at whatever apartment she picked out on her own. "You want to stay here?" The old wolf smirked. "Rent is 1 million dollars."

"Mom that's not a fair price! The lowest priced apartment in this building is 500,000 dollars a year!" Jocelyn didn't want her mother short changing her girlfriend just because Michelle had little idea of the going rate for one of the apartments in the building.

Mara smiled, happy that her daughter was bright enough and brave enough to bring up such a valid point. "Yes, and for 500,000, Michelle can live in an unfurnished apartment with no utilities. She can also buy her own car instead of sharing your driver. She can go get her own food rather than constantly raiding my cupboards and eating my popcorn.... Living somewhere involves much more than just renting the space." There were a million little things that Mara intended to make sure were taken care of if Michelle stayed here, things that two teenage girls wouldn't even think to consider. "So, Michelle, do we have a deal?"

Michelle could see it on Mara's face, the wolf wasn't happy but she was considering the idea, most likely for the very reason that the young alpha had insinuated, making it easy to control them. Sure she could live somewhere else and end up having much more intimate time, but that involved actually taking the money and missing out on the parts she loved with them staying at the same place. The meals together, snuggling constantly, irritating Mara, an act she was growing so fond of. So many aspects of being with Jocelyn just couldn't be attained if they lived apart, even if close, and part of her didn't want to have Jocelyn splitting her time between her and the intimidating parents, not just because she was a bit selfish, but because she loved the relationship Jocelyn had with Mara and Arlann, and she would hate to get between it. Of course her flawless little mask slipped a bit as Mara said 1 million dollars, knowing it would be expensive but raising an eyebrow at the price of a single room. Jocelyn stood up for her, though not in the way she had been expecting.

Unfortunately Mara was catching on that most of the reason she wanted to stay was the small things, like driving to school together. Why couldn't anyone in her life be easy, or just a bit dumb. "Well, I think we both know that food, furniture, a car, and utilities don't amount to the gap between half a million and the whole million, but I agree that the opportunities in this household far outweigh the spare change. Besides, claiming one million dollars on my taxes would be a real pain, I'd rather settle this without any cash exchange... Especially when I saved your daughter out of affection and not some payday." She had wanted to add something about invisible little strings being attached, had almost let 'because I love her' slip, and was tempted to give a cocky smirk. She managed to keep herself from being an idiot though and waved away the money. "I'll take it." She grinned, leaning over to nuzzle Jocelyn, unable to keep herself from doing on little 'fuck you' action to Mara before returning to her observant position looking at the powerful CEO with unfounded confidence.

Arlann was enjoying the show, and the fact that Jocelyn had finally brought home a keeper, even if the brought home part was more literal than usual. Michelle was doing well, saying some lovely things and really getting Mara worked up, which was great, most, if not all, of Jocelyn's previous 'friends' had been too scared to do anything to upset the famous Mara Marrok. Plus, a mad Mara meant great sex for the mage. "Well with that settled, let's go to dinner." She grabbed Mara by the arm and started dragging her away, hoping to stop her wife from going any further now that a deal was struck. She did stop for a moment by the door though, turning to face her daughter, "I love you dear." And then turning to Michelle, "And Michelle, please watch over our daughter." She grinned, giving them both a little wink. It would probably be creepy to most, a mother encouraging her daughter's sex life, but Arlann didn't really give a damn about that kind of thing, she just wanted Jocelyn to be happy, and had come to like Michelle... She was a good choice and Jocelyn didn't make those so often, not with her love life.

Mara's brows rose in surprise as Michelle agreed to the outrageous price that she had demanded. Though, she didn't know why she should be so surprised, Michelle was proving to be a dunce at every turn, why shouldn't she do something dumb like blow 1 million bucks on a single room? Or further prove her idiocy by nuzzling at Jocelyn's neck with Mara standing right there. "I don't know whether you're in love and stupid or just plain stupid." Mara bared her teeth and growled. "Either way, if you keep inappropriately touching my daughter infront of me I'll fix your stupidity by slamming your head into the wall."

"Mom!" Jocelyn glared at her mother who was freaking out for absolutely no reason. Ugh, sometimes her mother could be so embarrassing, it was just a little affection! Why was it such a big deal? "Don't be a jerk!" The young alpha's arms snaked around Michelle and she pulled the other girl closer to her in order to protect her.

"Honestly Jocey, I wish you would find a lover who had more than half a brain." Mara pinched the bridge of her nose, not rattled at all by her daughter's little outburst and finding this whole matter to be nothing more than a major annoyance because the stray was slowly turning her daughter against her. "Michelle, you're going to go to spend time with Jocelyn's business and finance tutor from now on. I'll be damned if my daughter is going to keep sleeping with an idiot." Mara had a few more rules that she wanted to go over, but Arlann had appeared and was dragging the overprotective alpha away from the two lovebirds.

"I love you too..." Mara sighed as she was led away, wishing that Arlann would take her side in being strict with the two girls. "Hey, don't encourage them!" The wolf nipped at her mate after she caught that wink. "You two, -behave-" Mara looked sternly at Michelle, then grabbed her purse and disappeared out the door.

"Well...now that they're gone...." Jocelyn grinned and pounced ontop of Michelle, knocking the taller girl onto back back. The young alpha was evidently ready to ignore her mother's warning to be good. "How about you and I go to your room and I fuck you until you pass out?" Jocelyn purred.

Michelle hated a lot of things, but somehow being called stupid didn't phase her. It was probably because she knew, without a doubt, that she was anything but stupid. Not a genius, it wasn't like she was coming up with brilliant advances in a field, but she hadn't seen anything but an A since grade school... Well, except in Gym that one year she decided to tell the coach to fuck off for trying to make her run the mile during her period. Fucking ass clown. Getting her head slammed in a wall, that got her attention a bit, as she had already felt what being thrown into one felt like. Mara was strong. Michelle had the one thing she needed for protection though, Jocelyn, and she couldn't help but smile happily as the girl held her protectively, right in front of her scary as hell mother. Yep, all she needed was Jocelyn, calling her mother a jerk and being absolutely adorable. In her household it would have been a 'fuck you' or something even more colorful, she liked that fights between Jocelyn's family consisted of threats and had almost a playfulness to it.

Michelle did, however, have to stop herself from letting out a groan as Mara mentioned tutors. She managed to keep quiet, and even spin it as a way to close the gap in the ridiculousness of her 'rent', but hated the idea of more tutoring... But maybe she could figure out a way to do a joint session... It was only economical, and competition did breed success. Maybe logic would cause Mara to miss a beat and let them have even more time together, as if they really needed it. With how much of their day was spent together she was genuinely surprised that her girlfriend had not yet tired of her, but it was not a bad thing that they got along, not at all. "Have a wonderful night you two." She called after, grinning a bit, hoping she could get one last subtle poke at Mara. It was ill advised but she was doing it anyways, having feeling that her relationship with Jocelyn was going to be a long one, something often occurring to her recently, and that she needed Mara to get use to her, the sooner the better.

The second they left she turned to Jocelyn, only to be taken to her back and left giggling and looking up at the gorgeous creature atop her. "Now that sounds like a plan... Even if a little vanilla." She winked, having been looking at some stuff in her spare time over the last few weeks. Normal did sound amazing, because after so long without she was high strung and in need of a rough, long, pounding. "One thing though... Does your mom really think I'm an idiot or is that one of those things to piss me off? Because if she thinks I'm another of your stupid sluts I'm looking forward to her face when that little reality of her's crumbles." Michelle laughed, then, without warning, let a hand dip beneath Jocelyn's clothing and rub her sex through the thin layer of fabric in her way. "Or maybe I should just be your dumb little slut... Following orders, no other thought than pleasing my Mistress..." She moaned gently, rubbing her athletic body against Jocelyn's, pressing harder into the fabric blocking her way, needing no time at all to return to her perpetual state of a horny mess.

"Vanilla?!" Jocelyn pouted. She wasn't vanilla! Not even a little bit! "I'm glad bending you over, pulling your hair, smacking your ass, and fucking you until you forget your own name has become vanilla." The young wolf huffed, not really mad, but already the gears in her head were turning, trying to think of something Michelle would find less boring. "I don't know about mom... I mean...I guess you don't measure up to her own ex's." Jocelyn shrugged. Mara had dated some very impressive alphas in her day by sleeping with accomplished individuals who were a little older than her, at least in the beginning of her sexcapades . "She's never going to think anyone is ever good enough for me, so don't worry about it." Jocelyn kissed the tip of Michelle's nose, then moaned softly as slender fingers snuck down her pants and began to rub her already damp slit. "Mmmm...as lovely as that sounds...I like that you're not an obedient, dumb slut...at least not all the time anyways." The majority of Michelle's charm stemmed from the fact that she wasn't like everyone else. She wasn't afraid of the big bad Mara Marrok, or of little Jocelyn Marrok. Her girlfriend didn't hesitate to beat her with playful banter and Jocelyn quite liked that.

"Come on pet...not on the couch." Jocelyn nipped at Michelle as the girl easily found her clit through the damp panties. As tempting as it was to switch things up and have sex on the couch rather than the bed, she knew that her mother would flip of even a tiny bit arousal got on the furniture. So the wolf forced herself to get up and off the warm, inviting body beneath her. Then she helped Michelle up, turned off the tv, and then tugged the other girl down the hall to the guest bedroom.

"You know...I think I have a pair of handcuffs in my room. How about you go get ready and I'll go get my stuff." Jocelyn gave Michelle's rear a nice hard smack to send her on her way. Then she veered off to her own room to strip, put on her harness, down one of Arlann's potions, and then find the fuzzy handcuffs she had.

Michelle grinned, it was cute that Jocelyn was opposed to being 'vanilla', but really, to them, all of that stuff was vanilla. Rough and fucking amazing, but vanilla. Perhaps it was less that and more Michelle though, her mind often wondering to much more extreme scenes, like being fucked on the balcony or some underground club where people could see who she belonged to. Fantasies about collars and whips and rope... Oh lots of rope. Being teased for hours and not being allowed to cum... They were endless. Jocelyn had turned Michelle into a curious creature, and while current circumstances inhibited their playtime, it only served to heighten Michelle's desires, as too much time to think and be horny only led to extreme thoughts. "That's good to hear, being a dumb, obedient slut all of the time would get so dull. I'd much rather retort and make you fight for control... Force you to show me where I belong every once in awhile." She grinned, fingers being even more relentless. "Besides, I think you would find me insufferable if I just followed you like a drone... After all, you enjoy being tormented, at least a little, or you would never have slept with me to begin with. Well, that and I'm gorgeous."

Self-flattery was giggle worthy, and as she laughed Jocelyn began to move, getting a long, pitiful whine from the alpha. She understood why, but being forced to stop and move was absolutely dreadful. "Fucking tease" She muttered, following behind Jocelyn reluctantly, until she heard handcuffs. "Oh? I have been naughty..." She grinned, swatting at her girlfriend's butt, "Hurry up officer, otherwise I may flee the scene." Her voice turned sweet for the brief moment before she turned and jumped on the bed, getting a heavy bounce before flipping over and starting to rip off her clothes. It would have been easier standing up but she was so damn excited about having time alone that her brain wasn't working properly.

It didn't take Michelle long to be naked, every inch of clothing scattered about the room and nothing but her gorgeous body for Jocelyn to see. Her defined form, muscles and curves perfectly balanced. Tasteful, sexy tattoos attracting the eye... And then a single scar, the only real one she had, the mark of her affection for the other wolf. When Jocelyn finally came back she was waiting, sitting at the edge of the bed, long legs extended, teeth chewing on lip, and loving eyes focused on someone she knew she loved. If only she had the courage or confidence to admit it. She loved her, loved Jocelyn, would have died for her... And wanted to be with her more than she wanted anything else. Fuck one million dollars, and screw Mara Marrok... She was smitten, and nothing was scarier than losing who made her happy. "Be as rough as you can with me... Please." She gave a tiny whine, watching, already getting hot and bothered by her own fantasies about what was going to happen. She wanted to wake up so satisfied, after being fucked until she passed out, that she could go as long as she needed until their next bit of alone time. Hell, she just wanted to be fucked.

Jocelyn probably should have looked for her handcuffs first, wandering around with a dildo bobbing between her legs always felt awkward. So she made the mistake of holding the now realistic cock, a soft moan slipping past her lips as warmth enveloped the toy. For a moment she thought about playing on her own for a little bit and seeing how long it took for Michelle to check on her...but then remembered she was supposed to be looking for her handcuffs, which turned out to be buried in the bottom of her nightstand rather than in the back of her underwear drawer with her other toys.

The young wolf padded out of her room, down the hall, and to the guest bedroom, stopping in the doorway as she came upon her pet waiting eagerly for her. Blue eyes greedily took in the view, admiring the beautiful body on display before her. Even when they had been enemies Jocelyn had thought that Michelle was cute, the young wolf did have a thing for athletic women after all. Now that Michelle didn't constantly get on her nerves she could actually appreciate how gorgeous her girlfriend was, the tattoos and especially the scar just made her even sexier. Like most wolves Jocelyn saw battle wounds as the mark of a competent fighter, proof that an individual was strong enough to survive and take care of their family... Michelle would make a good mate... Jocelyn tried to shoo that last thought of commitment out of her head. It was too soon, they were still young and surely neither one of them wanted to be tied down by age 18, right?

"Hey, um...are you sure you can take it rough tonight?" Jocelyn couldn't help but be a concerned after her eyes had settled on the scar that was still red, despite her mothers' tech and magic; not even 24 hours ago, Michelle had almost died...they probably shouldn't be doing anything extreme. While her girlfriend seemed to be all better, still, Jocelyn worried. "You know I could always just tease you until you're a whimpering mess..." The young wolf smiled as she stepped closer, placed her hand on Michelle's chest to push her backward, then carefully hopped ontop of the other girl, a little shiver running through her body as their breasts pressed together. Then she leaned down, peppering kisses all down her neck and collar bone. She set the handcuffs next to Michelle's head, just so the girl could examine them and not be frightened by the new toy that they were going to introduce to their dynamic. Slowly Jocelyn worked her way down lower, soft lips and warm breath grazing their way down to a stiff pink nipple that the wolf captured between her teeth and flicked unbearably lightly with her tongue.

Michelle had found a comfortable position on the bed, but the longer it took for Jocelyn to return the more she fidgeted, and by the time her girlfriend returned to the room she was feeling ridiculous, even if she had finally settled into a sexy position, doing her best to entire the alpha. It had the opposite effect, it was instead her being enticed. The moment she caught a look of her gorgeous lover she was chewing her lip and actively trying not to drool. Jocelyn was stunning, not only her natural beauty and grace, but the toy attached to her made every inch of Michelle shiver with want. "Fuck, it's been far too long." She murmured, finger tips dragging over her own skin, up to her lips, pressing against them as she began to lick and nibble at her own slender digit. All the while she was thinking one thing above all else, Jocelyn was perfect. The problem with the thought was simple, she wasn't thinking it in the confines of beauty and sex... Her intention had drifted to a more serious meaning, and as much as she meant it, the idea was a frightening one. Michelle had stopped believing in real love a long time ago, and when they started their ordeal it had been made clear there was a ceiling, a limit, to what they could be as a couple. What did she really know about love anyways, she was barely an adult, not even really, and her only glimpse of a real relationship was the broken, abusive relationship between her psycho parents.

It was best not to have intentions, to merely enjoy the situation and do what felt right. "I'm sure gorgeous... I may be a bit sore but the wound is healed and I can't wait another second. I need a reminder of whose bitch I am." She grinned, looking up at her slightly sadistic girlfriend as she was pushed to her back. Jocelyn would have definitely loved to tease her the entire night, but there would be time for teasing when they needed to be quiet... With being loud finally an option she had no intention of missing the opportunity. She wanted to be claimed, and to wake up the next day with the marks and satisfaction to prove she was giving a stern lesson on who she belonged to. She liked knowing she belonged to Jocelyn. A small moan escaped her lips as the incredible body pressed against her's, the feeling of intimacy needed, and as she felt hot breath and pleasant lips connect with her skin she knew there was no way in hell she could be without it for so long again. Their initial dry spell had been in large part due to adjustment and not knowing Jocelyn's parents, now that she felt comfortable in their home she could definitely deal with some additional risk to fool around with Jocelyn. Sure, feeling comfortable with her parents making her more willing to piss them off was a bit convoluted, but Arlann was nice and Mara had become easier to deal with... And she wanted her girlfriend too badly to ever let so much time pass again. Hell, a few days already seemed excruciating enough.

"Fuuuuck... Stop being a damn tease Jocelyn... Please." She whined, nipples hard as a rock already and goosebumps covering her gorgeous skin. Nobody would have ever guessed the biggest bitch in their entire school would have been so damn adorable, but take away the malice and constant feelings of inadequacy provided by her parents and Michelle became someone so much different... And Jocelyn was the only one to get to see it. "Please Mistress." Her breath was becoming a bit heavier, proof of her arousal soaking her thighs and hanging on each word she spoke, Michelle's entire body lighting up with desire as she placed herself in Jocelyn's hands. "Bind me... Train me... Ruin me... Mistress." She spoke each word deliberately, her eyes shimmering that beautiful gold as if to exclaim her wolf's approval, her feral side wanting the other alpha's embrace even more than her human side. After all, Michelle had been neglecting her needs since they began living together, choosing to abstain from pleasuring herself as much as possible, only wanting Jocelyn's touch to push her over the edge.

"Ou phink ish is e-in a ease?" Jocelyn snickered around a mouthful of supple breast, refusing to let the pert nipple from out from the clutches of her teeth. If Michelle thought this was teasing and was already whining for it to be over, the Alpha couldn't imagine how her girlfriend was going to stand if when she was really in the mood to play with her food before eating it. A little more pleading had Jocelyn's will to carefully handle Michelle, and make her pet suffer in the process, break. With a one final firm tug to the pebbled nub that she had been playing with, Jocelyn picked her head up to look at her squirming lover and was greeted with a golden set of eyes staring back at her. "So impatient tonight...but I suppose I can understand; it has been a long time, hasn't it, pet?" As she spoke she brought her hands up to Michelle's sides, nails slowly and pleasantly raking their along the curves of her breasts, down her ribs and stomach to her thighs.

"You know, we're going to have to order some more gear if you really want to get into this..." And Jocelyn was going to have to do a lot more research about how to do this safely... The fuzzy handcuffs she had right now were pretty idiot proof, thick so they wouldn't hurt Michelle and weak enough that they'd probably break open if the other girl shifted. "Maybe a nice flogger or paddle or something...and definitely a ballgag so you can't sucker me into giving you what you want." She wasn't really upset about the last part, the cock between her legs was throbbing insistently with need and Jocelyn was just about ready to pounce on her girlfriend anyways. Months of not wearing it made the appendage feel extra sensitive, to the point where even being sandwiched between their two bodies was slowly driving her crazy.

"Come on, on your belly." Jocelyn rolled off Michelle and gave her girlfriend a light swat to the side of her rear end to send her on her way. It was a shame she only had one pair of handcuffs, so many more interesting positions could be accomplished if she had another set...but they would have to do for now. As soon as Michelle had rolled over, Jocelyn began positioning the other girl how she wanted. She took one arm, then the other, cuffing Michelle's hands behind her back so that she was forced to stay face down while her gorgeous ass was up in the air. "I could get used to you like this..." Jocelyn grinned, admiring the view of her pet's tight ass and swollen, soaking wet pussy. "Oh and another thing...I've tried this on myself a few times but this is the first time with someone else..." Sensitivity magic hadn't been too hard to figure out, and while the original purpose was to make an opponent double over in pain from a little tap to the stomach, Jocelyn had figured out how to modify it for pleasure. She let her fingers dance along the petaled open lips of Michelle's slit, letting her magic flow into the other girl so that every little touch would have her nerves vibrating with ecstasy.

Now with Michelle unable to get away from her when the pleasure became too much, Jocelyn could get started. She guided the large toy to her lover's entrance, it wasn't as big as Michelle's ridiculous thing, but it was a decent size, more than enough to have a biting edge of pain to it as she started to push inside of her pet's tight pussy. "Ohhhhh fuck..." Jocelyn groaned, her brain shorting out and instinct taking over. She forgot that it had been months that they had had sex, all she knew was that Michelle felt so good around her...and so she rammed herself in, growling loudly and grasping her lover hard by the hips, digging her nails in as she buried the entire length of her cock into tight, clinging heat.

Okay, so maybe Michelle wasn't so great at controlling her urges. Maybe the least little pleasurable sensation sent her into a whimpering, begging state, or maybe she just didn't feel like resisting. Either way she knew what she wanted and was vocal enough about it to get the point across, and luckily for her Jocelyn seemed eager enough to do the same. A low groan escaped her lips as nails raked down her sides, body quivering at the touch, helpless before her loving girlfriend. "It has Mistress... I can't imagine waiting another second." She whimpered ever so slightly, the scent of her arousal quickly filling the room. "I want your hand in my hair, teeth bared into my flesh... And your cock buried in me." She moaned out, arching her back ever so slightly to rub her wet sex up in to Jocelyn's realistic toy. Magic was a lovely thing. A purr followed her moaning, the alpha looking down her body at the gorgeous creature she belonged to, grinning as the ideas she had been having for months zipped through her mind. "Oh... We're going to need more toys alright... I want to try every kinky thing we can together, discover limits the hard way." She knew little about what that really meant aside from the porn she watched and blogs she peeked at when she was feeling particularly horny, but Michelle knew enough to want Jocelyn as her Mistress, and to explore those desires in a serious... Well, semi-serious, way.

Of course what they were about to do was going to be magnificent, even if it was a light starting point for a couple who had fucked the first night and hate fucked for weeks before even liking one another... Slow just wasn't their thing, usually. "Only for you." She smirked, rolling over onto her stomach to the submissive position that really defined her role as 'bitch'. Nothing was quite as revealing as burying her face in the bed and lifted her ass up... It was the epitome of 'asking for it'. "I bet you could... Though I could get use to you screaming my name. Like this morning in the---" Michelle couldn't finish her sentence, because as fingers playfully danced over her wanting lips she found her entire body warming to the touch and such an intense wave of pleasure she almost came immediately. Her entire body jerked in response, a loud, unexpected moan filled the room, and with the cuffs stopping her from moving she could only wonder what the fuck Jocelyn had just done to her while the other alpha proceeded to rub her unnervingly sensitive slit.

Michelle didn't dislike it, disliking pure pleasure would have been stupid, and required her not moaning at every slight movement. On the contrary, the wolf found herself quickly wanting to feel the full extent of the magic, what it would be like to be fucked when the rubbing of fingers nearly made her climax... Almost instantly. She got enough control not to cry out from Jocelyn getting herself set up, but it became much more difficult as the magical dildo began pushing its way inside of her, every throbbing inch making it so hard not to cum that she couldn't think of anything else but controlling herself or she would have lost it. "Fuuck..." Her whimpering voice was all she could manage, her already sensitive body falling quick victim to her magic lover's plan. As if it wasn't unfair enough that Jocelyn had the advantage of magic to make Michelle turn in to a needy slut, the moment she slammed herself all the way inside, roughly enough that it hurt, Michelle broke down. Her back arched, her nails dug in to her palms, she bit the pillow and muffled her screams... Just a single, hard, thrust had been enough. Tears were starting to come out the corners of her eyes, and without a doubt she knew it was going to end with her passed out and addled with pleasure. "Cheater..." She whined, already panting, unsure how the hell she was supposed to compete with Jocelyn when she was so sensitive her body gave way after some touching and one good slam of Jocelyn's hips into her ass. Maybe she wasn't supposed to though, after all, she had asked Jocelyn to train her, to ruin her. Her Mistress was just making sure she understood where she belonged... And literally giving her a taste of pleasure no other woman would ever be able to give her... It was unfair, if they ever broke up nobody else would stand a chance to the comparison.

In the back of her mind, Jocelyn realized that she should probably practice wearing her cock and using the potion for it more often. Every time she had used it with Michelle, her logical brain shut off and she turned into this sex crazed animal that wanted nothing more than to breed her bitch. It was insane, never before had she wanted to be a male or do the things males did, but once she put on this magic dildo she was reduced to a male mentality of wanting to just fuck and pass on genes. Rather than recoil from the thought though, she just embraced it; Jocelyn couldn't get Michelle pregnant anyways, not with this potion, and so she rather just think of it all as getting another opportunity to mark her lover, another way to make Michelle feel like a depraved slut.

"Don't you dare..." Jocelyn growled and grabbed a fistful of Michelle's hair, using it to yank the other girl up and away from the pillow. "Don't you fucking dare bite pillows when I finally have you to myself..." She didn't know how many more times they were going to get to be alone like this, Mara had changed her schedule just so that she could be home early enough to make sure the two of them never had a moment's peace. Maybe Arlann could make the stubborn old wolf go out more like they used toWith her fingers still embedded in the silken locks, she pulled out from her lover, until the tip of her cock threatened to pop out, then rammed the full length back inside, moaning as her entire length was sheathed in warm wetness. "I want to hear my slut scream..." Jocelyn had leaned over once her thighs became pressed up against Michelle's luscious ass, her teeth right by the other girl's ear which she quickly captured and tugged as she murmured, "I want everyone in this building to know what a little whore you turn into just for me..."

Jocelyn ha a need to be the best in everything she did, sex was no exception. So tonight she wanted to make sure Michelle knew that she was the most talented lover that the other girl was going to have, that no one could fuck like Jocelyn Marrok could. After nibbling on her pet's ear for a moment, and sinking her teeth into the other girl's shoulder to leave a mark, Jocelyn righted herself, kneeling and letting go of her pet's hair in trade for a grip on her hips and a hand on her ass. She knew that Michelle was going to have a hard time stopping herself from cumming, especially once Jocelyn picked up a pace that was borderline brutal. So every time she felt Michelle's folds start to flutter around her cock, every time she heard the other girl's voice rise in pitch and pleasure, her hand came crashing down on her rear end, -hard-, trying to cut the pleasure with some pain in order to make her pet last longer.

Michelle couldn't hide the surprise as her hair was used to yank her from the pillow, but she quickly remembered that Jocelyn liked hearing her moan and cry out, and the tone of her lover's voice got the point across quickly. "Sorry Mistress." She whined, barely getting a moment to rest her voice before she was impaled by the alpha once again, which brought forth a loud, uninhibited scream of pleasure from the girl. Every part of her wanted what was happening, and as her dominant girlfriend made it clear what she wanted, Michelle was nodding and eager to give it to her. She didn't give a damn if everyone knew, the entire building, their entire school... Even Jocelyn's parents. Hell, it turned her on thinking about it, just as it had to be watched at Parekura. So she nodded, her body pressed firmly back into Jocelyn's, no desire to do anything but enjoy what was being done to her, even if she had already cum twice and she wasn't sure what she was going to be able to do in the morning. One thing was probably discuss lowering the sensitivity magic when they used it again, because each hard thrust causing her to climax was a bit extreme, even after the period of near celibacy. Physically... She had a feeling just getting out of bed would be an accomplishment, or perhaps impossible after Mara killed her. They could hide a lot of things, the smell of sex after she soaked the sheets, that was going to be a difficult one.

One of the things Michelle adored most about Jocelyn was her competitiveness and the strength of her personality. If the other girl wasn't so powerful and determined it never would have worked, Michelle herself was too alpha to ever fall as she had for a lesser woman... She needed a strength to rival her own and a personality to keep up with her challenging demeanor. Jocelyn made keeping her in line seem easy, but it wasn't, and any other woman trying to compete with the half-mage would never measure up. Michelle was screwed and she knew it, no other woman was ever going to do. With such thoughts on the forefront of her mind it was no wonder the bite to her shoulder, as euphoric as it was, failed to satisfy. It was no wonder she had been wishing it was to her neck... And claimed her for life. Just the idea was insane, not only because of their age, but because Michelle was still under the impression that Jocelyn would toss her aside if it came to that point... To preserve her curious lifestyle. It was an unpleasant belief she usually repressed, but in the context of her current desire it was an impossible thought to neglect. She just had to suppress her own desires and continue living the dream she currently did. She adored Jocelyn, she wanted every day she could get.

The hand against her ass and powerful, quickening, thrusts were making short work of her however, Michelle's voice resounding throughout the room and probably giving the neighbors something to listen to. Orgasm after orgasm rolled through her body, the sensation overload shooting from head to toe. The intensity had every part of her in disarray, her toes were curling, every muscle convulsing, eyes tempted to roll back in her head... Pleasure was the only thing she could feel. It continued like that for what felt like an hour, each rough thrust pushing her further and further over the edge. Even as her body began adapting to its new sensitivity she felt another wave of endless pleasure within seconds, and it was all she could do not to pass out before her lover came once... So many sides of her refused to give Jocelyn that satisfaction... Of defeating her so soundly. Magic or not Michelle was trying, doing the only thing she could do between mind-numbing orgasms, keeping herself from giving in. It was so much she couldn't tell if Jocelyn had cum, her mind so muddled that she was holding on due to the lack of knowledge, and when she finally collapsed under the ecstasy, far after it was as painful as it was euphoric, the one thought on her mind was reiteration of just how doomed she was... That there was no possible way any other woman would ever be able to give her anything near what had just been done... It hurt, she was going to be sore for fucking days, but she had lost count of the number of orgasms long before she lost track of the time.

"Come on baby...cum as many times...as you want." Jocelyn's words were broken up by heavy pants as she slammed into Michelle over and over again. There was a sort of desperation accompanying her thrusts, as if Jocelyn truly feared not being able to mark Michelle deeper than any other lover had ever had. It was crazy, she knew it, but still, she rammed forward with enough force that Michelle was going to have some very interesting bruises on her ass later. Her cock was plenty big enough to stretch and stuff her pet's incredible pussy, there really was no reason for the brutalness behind each thrust...but she supposed her dildo was not as big as Michelle's ridiculously huge toy that they had played with at Parekura. She really must be going insane; she was jealous of an inanimate object that she had personally used to fuck her pet with. Maybe the jealousy was good though; Michelle seemed to be enjoying herself, maybe even more so because of her Mistress' illogical, dominant side that needed to fuck her pet into oblivion.

Even though Michelle was having a new orgasm after what seemed like very 5 minutes, Jocelyn was trying to hold herself back. Even though she could still cum multiple times even while wearing a cock, her climaxes felt so much better if she tried to wait while she was using the magical dildo. It was extremely difficult, especially when her pet was so sexily moaning like a whore and shaking underneath her from pleasure, but Jocelyn was doing a pretty good job of staving off her orgasm...at least until she had felt Michelle suddenly go limp beneath her. The knowledge that she had fucked her little toy until she broke her set the young wolf off, and with a few more brutal thrusts into her unconscious lover, she was there. "Ohhhh fuck...oh fuck oh god!" Jocelyn screamed, her entire body trembling as she finally came. The pleasure that had been building up inside of her finally rushed forward, bursting from the tip of her cock and flooding Michelle's tight slit with her own arousal. She stayed buried inside of her lover, enjoying the way her pet's folds fluttered and pulled at the toy, before managing a few weak thrusts to ease herself out of the tail end of her orgasm.

Totally spent, she collapsed forward onto her girlfriend's back, breathing hard. "Michelle?" Jocelyn murmured, nuzzling at her lover's neck to see if she'd respond. "Michelle?" A little louder this time, but all she got was deep breathing in response, her girlfriend was out cold. "Guess I finally wore you out..." The young wolf chuckled to herself and then forced herself to slowly pull out of her pet. Immediately she missed the hot, tight depths, and so yanked off her harness to sever the magical connection with the toy. Without it she felt a little more clear headed, exhausted, but clear headed. She noticed the mess of the bed first and decided that changing the sheets right now or moving them both to her room was too much of a hassle. Instead, she just undid the handcuffs and then dragged Michelle's limp body to an area that wasn't ruined by the combined juices and tucked her in. For a moment she contemplated heading back to her own room...but her pet was too cute to leave, especially because Jocelyn knew that she had fucked her into oblivion...plus she was tired and her bed seemed way too far away right now. So she would just risk Mara's wrath and crawled into bed next to her girlfriend, snuggling as close to her as she could and wrapping an arm protectively around the gorgeous body next to her.

-----

Tonight is Saturday night, which means that Caitlyn can stay up as late as she wants and play video games! So of course when 5am rolled around, the girl was still awake, even though the whole house had gone to sleep hours ago...though everyone wouldn't be asleep for much longer...

"WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" The young wolf cheered excitedly. Challenger! She had made it to Challenger! And Caitlyn was so excited about it that she couldn't contain herself! "Holy crap I don't believe it..." She was grinning like an idiot, this was almost as awesome as when she had been ranked 1000th in all of North America in Call of Duty.

"Caity? You okay?" Anna had dragged herself out of bed and had come to see what all the commotion was about. The old wolf was a fairly light sleeper; years of being the one to take care of the kids had caused her to wake up and check on a noise whenever she heard something off.

"Huh? Oh, geeze mom, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. I just got to Challenger!"

"Mhmm I'm very proud of you sweetie." Anna drowsily swayed over so that she could kiss the top of her daughter's head. "Though I'd be more proud if you went to sleep."

"Mom you don't get it!" I'm in the top 200 players, the top 0.01%!"

"You know if you spent half as much time studying as you did playing those games, you'd probably be in the top 0.01% of your class." The old wolf chuckled. She really couldn't complain she supposed, even though Caitlyn spent most of her time hiding in her room and playing video games, the girl brought home excellent report cards. Anna had been just like her at that age too...it was easier for a shy teenager to escape their social awkwardness in a virtual world. She was sure that Caitlyn would grow out of it once she went to college and was exposed to a larger population of people who had similar niche interests as her, so it didn't worry her that most of her daughter's friends were pixels on a screen and voices in her headset. "I am proud though. And since you've basically beaten that game, maybe we can go to the store and pick you up something new tomorrow...er...today.... Huuuhym..." Anna yawned, covering her mouth with one hand and using the other to rub Caitlyn's back to help settle her pup down.

"Okay, okay." Caitlyn yawned as well. She hadn't felt tired a second ago, but apparently sleepiness was contagious. So she shut down her gaming PC, then gave her mother a hug and kiss goodnight before moving to crawl into her own bed.

Chris woke up early, turning over in her bed to stare at a clock taunting her with the revelation that it was only 6:30. She wasn't tired though, so no matter how much she wanted to go back to sleep and wait for Caitlyn to be up she wouldn't be able to. She knew her sister wouldn't be awake any time soon... She had stirred when the gorgeous wolf hollered, not bothering to get up because she could hear excitement, and with Cait that meant video games. Chris didn't really dislike games, she just didn't want to put so much effort into something she was garbage at. She had the reflexes, the hand-eye, the tactical mindset, but the fucking controllers and keyboards thwarted most efforts she made to play with Cait... Who could be a tiny bit ruthless when it came to her favorite hobby, often crushing Chris without so much as a moments hesitation. It could be really cute, to see her so focused and excited, but she could also be a real pain in the ass. Maybe Chris would have to redouble her efforts to learn... Now that they were going out.

That was it, the reason she wanted to see Caitlyn so badly, to discuss them. She wanted to see how her sister felt, what she wanted to do as far as telling people or not, and of course... She wanted to kiss her. It had been all the damn alpha could think about, and as she got dressed to go on a morning run she was all smiles, Cait was finally her girlfriend. She went as far as to peek her head in to Cait's room, whispering an "I love you" before turning and heading out of the house. Running helped with a lot of things, mainly cardio, but it also gave Chris time to think and supposedly helped with sexual frustration, a state the alpha had been in for nearly her entire teen life... Lusting after Cait had been... Challenging to say the least. What made it worse was how Chris had pushed others away, refused to date, always devoting herself to her sister and in the process neglecting herself. It had worked out, Cait was finally by her side, but dating and sleeping with the women who threw themselves at her would have made the wait easier... Damn love bullshit, it could be difficult.

As her run came to a close and Chris spotted the familiar house where her family was waiting, one thought did cross her mind that was unsettling... What if Cait had settled down after the accident and changed her mind... Chris had to know. Fortunately she had enough self control not to bust in to the younger alpha's room and start questioning. Instead she went to take a shower and cleaned up a bit before seeing about breakfast, which Anna was already cooking up over the stove, thank goodness. Clara was a terrific cook, but a simple meal was not exactly something the French woman could do, everything was fancy and over the top. Some mornings Chris just wanted eggs... And bacon... And... Oh.... Pancakes. Hell yes. "Looks delicious." She smiled, Anna beaming back and leaning in close, "You get the job of waking Cait. She had a late night so good luck." Chris feigned a sigh but was giddy inside, finishing the towel dry of her hair before leaving the kitchen and into Caitlyn's room, gently shutting the door behind herself.

Chris was gorgeous, from her bone structure to her sparkling blue eyes and athletic body. Perhaps not everyone's cup of tea with the short hair and moderate curves, but by the standard definition she was stunning. Yet to her, Caitlyn was far more so, absolutely beautiful in every way and literally breath taking on occasion. She loved her, always had and always would. So when she sat down on the edge of her sister's bed she took a moment, stroking the lovely creatures hair tenderly, admiring the woman she loved for just long enough before leaning down and kissing her cheek... And again... And again. Each kiss took her closer to the sleeping girl's lips, a soft "Cait... Wake up" spoken between loving pecks, until she reached the lips. Her heart skipped a beat and she leaned in, taking them, but not in a peck, in a passionate, loving, greedy kiss. She didn't try and suffocate her sister, but Chris gave herself a few seconds of bliss before pulling back, a grin on her face and a playful "Cait~" being sung to help rouse her tired sibling.

Caitlyn had been ready to spend her entire morning sleeping; she had looped some blankets through the curtain rods of her windows to help keep the sun out (Anna wouldn't let her get black out curtains so she had to jerry-rig her own), there was an empty wrapper and dirty glass by her computer from the granola bar and a glass of milk she had had before bed so that she wouldn't wake up from hunger. She was set! Totally prepared to sleep until way passed noon! ...At least she had been until she felt her bed dip from the weight of another body. Instinctively she curled up into the fetal position, playing dead and hoping that she would be left alone to sleep for a few more hours.

"Hnnnghrmpmhphphphph," A noise that was caught somewhere in the mix of annoyed, sleepy, and aroused slipped from Caitlyn's mouth. The soft brushes of Chris' lips down her cheek and towards her lips would have been welcome if not for the 4 hours of sleep that she was barely running on. "Nooooooo-mmph." Her protest to waking up was cut off as her older sister captured her lips. She melted, unable to stay annoyed at the Alpha she so loved, even if she was unable to reciprocate because she was tired and her mouth refused to work.

"Chris, come onnnnnnnnnnnnn, I'm sleeeeeeepy." Caitlyn's brow furrowed and she refused to open up her eyes and get up like a petulant child. Instead, she flailed an arm around until she finally connected with Chris and found something to grab, the other girl's side, tugging the larger female and trying to get her to lay down next to her. "I'm'ph'not hungry anyways so you can go back to mom and tell her I don't wanna get up and I'll just eat my eggs cold." Caitlyn's weird sleep schedule usually had her eating cold food because she refused to use the microwave (it made everything's texture all gross), so she wouldn't mind cold pancakes and eggs or cold whatever lunch was going to be. "Or you can stay here 'n sleep with me if you want...but you gotta be quiet 'n no more touchin'."

Chris would never get over how adorable her sister was... The girl was perfect, and her personality never ceased to charm the older alpha. Of course part of that was Chris' love of teasing the little thing, toying with her to get a rise. It wasn't difficult when Caitlyn only procured a few hours of sleep, but that only made her act like a child, annoying to some but charming still to Chris. "Yeeeeeeees" She taunted, grinning from ear to ear as Cait continued to protest. This was how it always went, and eventually she would give up and tuck Cait in, or have no choice but to leave when her stubborn sibling drifted off... But for once she found herself considering the third option. As she was pulled down she took a deep breath and scooted back into her lovely sister... Ass and back pushing into the front of the cuddly thing behind her, and warmth instantly being shared between the two, Chris was always hot compared to most people, her internal temperature being suited to winter as opposed to Summer months. "I'll stay." She chirped, getting as comfortable as possible and trying to rationalize more sleep as a reward for her morning exercise, though secretly wondering if Cait was going to be as calm with her in the bed... Probably, especially with the no touching, but as Chris ground her butt in to get comfortable she listened for signs of... Well anything.

---

Chris hadn't fallen to sleep easily, but every second cuddled against Caitlyn was heaven, even if she felt odd being the little spoon. Usually, during her nightmares, she was clinging on to Cait, holding her, the big spoon. It was pleasant regardless, and apparently Anna didn't mind both of her daughters sleeping in, but the older alpha couldn't stay asleep as long as her younger sibling could. She had already slept her hours, and as hard as she tried just to go back to sleep over and over she finally couldn't, and had only made it an extra two hours. So she sat up, carefully wiggling out of Caitlyn's arms, and leaned down to kiss the girl on the cheek, a gentle, "love you" being expressed before she got out of the bed and silently made her way out, striding towards the kitchen to eat her breakfast and make a cup of tea. After chomping down most of the breakfast and getting her freshly brewed beverage she moved over to the couch, plopping down and grabbing for the remote, having started watching some stupid comedy show on Netflix and destined to spend the time Caitlyn was asleep on frivolous tasks, such as television, and possibly some wall staring if she got too bored. The only thing that was missing? Well... In the way more like, were her pants. Chris really hated wearing pants when she didn't have to. She wasn't a nudist, and she was quite careful not to be rude if they had guests, but when she was just at home doing nothing she felt that pants merely got in the way of her comfort.

Once rid of the bottoms, her long, smooth legs finally free of the fabric, she curled up in the corner of the couch and turned on the show. Yep... No pants was the best. Maybe she should have been doing something else, but Chris was just one of those people who never had to do much. She was gifted in a lot of ways, and more than that she had a general attitude that let her drift by without much trouble. She had the childhood trauma, and it interfered in certain aspects of her life, but it wasn't so bad... Not when she had Cait. So, she spent most of her time sitting around, or playing some sport, or, mainly, with Caitlyn. She basically followed her sister around like a lost, overprotective puppy. "Hmph... Alex" She muttered, wondering just how many times her sister had kissed her best friend. She was going to have to make sure she held the record for number of kisses by the end of the day! And touches... Guh, it pissed her off a bit, even if Alex was a good person. Caitlyn... Was her's.

Caitlyn was out cold as soon as Chris was silent and laying down next to her. The younger wolf was far too tired to pay attention to her sister while she shifted and pressed her butt firmly into Caitlyn's front. She was used to sharing her bed with the other girl and so a larger body flailing around, hogging the mattress and stealing the blankets didn't bother her. Ever since the French Alpha had been brought here, she would come into Caitlyn's room whenever she had a night terror, seeking comfort which Caitlyn was always happy to give, so she was used to having company. Plus the younger girl actually enjoyed having her very own heater. Caitlyn was always cold, her hands and feet always felt like ice... it had actually worried her mothers when she was little because wolves tended to run a higher body temperature than humans. The doctors had said that she was fine and healthy though, her low body temperature was just an indication that one of her biological parents had probably been human.
---

Anna poked her head into Caitlyn's bedroom about 15 minutes later when Chris never came back, only to find both of her daughters snuggling and asleep. It was a common sight so she thought nothing of it. Even though they had tried counseling and everything under the sun to help Chris and her PTSD from the accident that had killed her parents, nothing seemed to help the girl except for some snuggling from her empathetic little sister. Ugh, I knew I should have gotten her up myself, Chris is too sweet to wake Caitlyn up. She couldn't be mad she supposed, Caitlyn would eat anything that was put infront of her and Chris knew how to cook so it's not like they were going to starve. Still, she wished that her girls had normal sleep schedules.

----

After doing some chores around the house, Anna and Clara still had some errands to run before dinner at grandma and grandpa's tonight. "Chris, honey?" Anna called as she came down the hall, pulling on one of Clara's sweatshirts that she liked to steal. She had heard some rustling around in the kitchen and living room and figured that it was Chris, it was still a little too early for Caitlyn to be up. "I see you were not successful in waking up your little sister." The old wolf chuckled and then laid out some money on the table for Chris and Caitlyn. It was enough for the girls to get lunch, plus money for Caitlyn's game and an equal amount for Chris to take and spend on whatever she wanted. Anna and Clara always tried their best to treat their daughters equally.

"Your mother and I need to go run some errands. I told Caitlyn that we could go out and get her a new video game today but she's still sleeping...would you mind taking her to the store?" Anna asked as she grabbed Clara's keys and her purse. "Clara? Are you ready yet? Come on!" The old wolf called for her wife, obviously in a hurry. Having to get ready to go to her parents always did stress Anna out a little bit. "Don't forget to be home in time so that we can go to Abuelo and Abuela's. And no MMOs and no open world games!" Anna didn't let Caitlyn play MMOs at all, and she could only play open world games during the summer when she didn't have school to worry about. Her youngest got sucked into games so easily that she couldn't be trusted to play those two genres.

"Love you sweetie. Take my car and drive safe." Anna moved to give Chris a kiss on the top of her head before rushing out the door with Clara. It didn't matter that Chris was nearly 18, Anna still treated both of her girls like they were pups.

Chris turned to face Anna, a small smile spreading across her face. She loved her family so much, and Anna was no exception. While her and Clara were a tad closer, their personalities being similar, Anna was the kind, loving person who had molded Chris into who she was. She would have been strong regardless, but Anna had always been the best example of how to be a good person. "Sorry about that" Chris chuckled, leaning her head back against the cushion to properly make eye contact with her mother. "I had every intention of waking her up but then she was being so cute and cuddly that I couldn't resist slipping in and taking a bit of a nap." She wondered when all of the things she said without thinking would become strange... When her snuggling with her sister would be looked at as less cute and more... Disgusting. No, she doubted Clara and Anna would ever think such thoughts, but the innocence of it all had faded, at least partially, and they couldn't avoid being found out forever. Luckily they were very close, which made distinguishing such things difficult, and it practically gave them the choice of when to reveal it as long as they were careful... And they needed to be. She didn't want their parents finding out before they knew what they were and how to say it without freaking them both out. Hopefully Caitlyn wouldn't let the guilt of keeping the secret eat at her.

"Sure, I think we can manage a new game, though I'm pretty sure telling her no open world games is going to get me an ear full." She laughed, taking a deep breath and looking back towards the master bedroom to see Clara heading their way. "Yes love, I'm ready." Clara always did have a calm demeanor about her, though it was no real surprise. She could get frazzled, was funny when she panicked, but for the most part Clara was calm and decisive, or perhaps she simply didn't take things seriously enough. That was probably closer to the truth, because as responsible as she could force herself to become, Clara didn't let things bother her. That was probably why she was so perfect with Anna, the neurotic woman was easily handled by her calm, French mate. "Love you too, and don't worry, I wouldn't miss family dinner night for anything." Chris chimed in, watching as they left but thoughts of food just about the only thing on her mind. Not only lunch, which she planned to splurge on with her bit of the money... Maybe sushi! But also dinner, because family dinners were always fantastic. So many damn people in the family could cook well, Chris being not as impressive but still capable. It was a dream for a bottomless pit like herself.

So, with food on her mind she pushed herself from the couch and made her way back to Caitlyn's room, knocking lightly on the door before going inside. The wolf wasted no time going to the edge of the bed and leaning down to stroke Caitlyn's hair slowly, a soft voice trying to bring her from her slumber. "Cait... My lovely Caitlyn~" She cooed, smiling gently as she moved from hair to cheek, thumb stroking across her sister's face. "If you don't get up I'm going to spend your game money on some sexy lingerie... And never wear it." She chuckled, waiting for the adorable thing to wake up, "And I think I'll just eat all the sushi, eggrolls, and udon for myself~" Guh, she was so damn hungry, but more than that she was excited. It was going to be their first date after becoming a couple, and now that it was in her mind she was definitely using whatever money they had leftover, and a little of her own if needed, to get herself something sexy... Or just put on a little show in the fitting room with Cait. Oh they could have so much fun... Besides, they needed some time to have a conversation above all else, there was a lot to discuss, and with how Chris had been acting she needed to spend some time with Cait where she didn't feel like a complete piece of shit. She really had been childish... Caitlyn deserved better.

"Mmmmrrrrph..." Caitlyn hummed and yawned as she started to stir, a lot less combative this time around. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and then rolled over a bit so that she could face her big sister better. "No lingerie..." Caitlyn frowned, her brow furrowing as the prospect of her big sister in sexy lingerie somehow managed to cause more worry than arousal. What if putting lingerie on the table meant that Caitlyn would have to wear some scandalous clothing as well? The shy young alpha was nervous about showing her body off in that way...well in any way really. Growing up as the red-headed, paper white, adopted little runt of the Sandalio clan had given her many more body image issues than any teenage girl should have. Ontop of those feelings of inadequacy was the fact that it was still difficult for her to differentiate between Chris the beautiful, strong Alpha that her wolf was attracted to and Chris the protective big sister that she had grown up with. Part of her still felt twisted up inside...but an even larger part now knew that Chris was the one, that however wrong their relationship would be, no one else would ever be able to measure up to the older girl.

"Hey, Chris...serious for a second... Do you think we could go slow? Like really really really slow...?" Caitlyn asked as she curled around her big sister. She knew that it was probably dumb, that they had already had sex so what was the point, but still, she was nervous and thought going slow would help.

Chris grinned as Caitlyn began to respond to her through her slumber, she always had been difficult to wake, even if it was all her fault for staying up far too late. "No lingerie? Aw." She pouted, leaning in and pecking Cait's cheek. "That's fine, but I hope you don't expect me to stop walking around in my underwear at home~" She cooed, trying to be nonchalant but there was the one thing she had been worrying about... The redefinition of their relationship changing a lifetime of comfort and habits. Chris understood things had to change, they wouldn't be the same, but there was no part of her that believed that was a bad thing... As long as it didn't go too far. She didn't want to have to stop herself from being comfortable around Cait, or to be cautious of what she wore or said. She wanted it to be the perfect combination of new and old. To still be as close as they had always been, to rely on one another, to love one another, but to know it was going to be for the rest of their lives. That was all she wanted, though perhaps that was asking a lot more than she had realized before. Only time would tell.

"We can go as slow as you want Cait." She turned her head and leaned in, pressing her forehead against Cait's. "Nothing will ever change the fact that I love you Cait, and while I've had these romantic feelings for a long time, the love I showed you as a sister is still part of this new direction. I will always be here to protect you... I will make you happy." She pulled her head away after a moment, a smile plastered on her face. "Just promise me taking it slow doesn't mean going backwards. I don't care any about sex, we don't have to kiss if you're not comfortable with it yet, but this morning, our snuggling... The closeness. I don't want to lose that. It may be selfish but I still want us to be as close as we have ever been." Yeah, it was selfish but she didn't want to lose an ounce of the trust and love built over the years. Then again, Chris had been in love for a long time, to her there wasn't much change aside from the reciprocation she never really expected to come. It did make the prospect of waiting a little longer seem a hell of a lot easier, after all, she had waited so long, gone through so much, conquered her inner cowardice... A little more time didn't scare her, as long as she could spend that time by Caitlyn's side.

"Now wake up, shower, and come eat just a bite of that cold breakfast to tide you over until lunch. We'll go get you that game as soon as you've done all that, and the sooner you get a move on the sooner you can get back and binge." She knew Caitlyn far too well, and just how excited the girl could get about a new game, probably even more so with Chris taking her out... The French alpha just couldn't say no to her, which meant open world or MMO or anything she wanted. Really Anna should have known better. Unless it was for Caitlyn's protection Chris would just let the girl dictate everything. "Oh, and don't forget we have family dinner tonight, so if you want to pick up anything for that while we're out we can... I may get some stuff and make something to take, the more food the better after all." With that she headed towards the door, an evil smirk on her face as she flicked on the light and dashed out of the room, knowing her gorgeous sister was oh so weak to light, and even if she was lacking willpower to wake up would need to walk across the room to turn off the invasive bulb. One way or another Cait would be up.

"Not all the way back...just not the sex stuff." Part of Caitlyn regretted losing her virginity during her heat. The hormones had just made her so out of it...she couldn't remember everything that had happened, the memories were more like feelings in her gut rather than pictures in her mind. She could still remember the burning need of her heat, feelings of desperation to find a mate, and how relieved she was to have Caitlyn there...but if she tried to replay the scenes over in her head, it was all just a great big blur. "I just want to redo that first time I guess... We can kiss and stuff still...maybe not in public." Natural shyness and a fear of being found out before she was ready to tell anyone that she was dating her adopted sister made Caitlyn shudder at the thought of pda.

Chris got up and Caitlyn curled up a little more, ready to ignore breakfast and trade food for a few more minutes of dozing. But before Caitlyn could settle in, Chris turned on the light on her way out, making the young wolf give a pitiful whine. Ugh, now she had to really get up...as badly as she wanted to stay up cocooned in her warm blankets, she would never be really comfortable unless she was immersed in darkness. So with an annoyed huff, she got out of bed and then dashed off to the shower, eager to be somewhere warm while she woke up.

-----

For months after her girlfriend had found out her secret, Alice had been doing her best to drive Syri absolutely insane with lust. It was just fun for her to tease Syri...and it filled her with happiness to see her big strong alpha bite back her natural instincts and hold out longer for the right moment for their first time. It meant a lot to the beta, even though the little evil genius inside of her was giggling with glee every time Syri needed to excuse herself to take a cold shower. Since the older girl liked her writing so much, Alice started writing short stories for her. Nothing fancy, just a few pages worth of smut with characters that loosely resembled the two of them in personality or in appearance. Sometimes she'd do snippets of fanfiction from fandoms that Syri liked, Alice loved writing those the best for her girlfriend because it was easy for her to crank out stories with already drawn out characters from established universes.

Tonight she felt like all of her teasing might come back to bite her in the ass though. Tonight was Syri's senior prom and while it filled her with sadness to think that the year was coming to an end and her girlfriend would be leaving her to go to school in the fall, it also tickled her with excitement. As cliche as it may be, her girlfriend had rented them a little cottage on a lake to go to after prom. Of course her mother's weren't quite thrilled with the prospect of their daughter being defiled, but both of them liked Syri and thought she was good for Alice, so had given her permission to stay with her girlfriend for the weekend.

With a duffel bag packed and a little surprise that Jocelyn had smuggled her inside, Alice was ready and waiting for her girlfriend to come pick her up. The beta was very nervous. Beta balls weren't as ostentatious as alpha balls, a cocktail dress would usually suffice. But now she was in a simple, but far too formal for her, dark green floor length sleeveless gown that brought out the green in her eyes. She had her glasses on tonight, and actually let her wavy hair down for the evening. Sammie hadn't let her put it up, firmly stating that it needed to stay down and Alice and Syri would have to indulge them in some cheesey prom pictures before the two old wolves would let them alone for the weekend.

Syri was about at her limit, and if she had been the average alpha she would have broken much sooner, or if she didn't love Alice so damn much. At first she thought it was her imagination, that she had become overly aware of the little things her gorgeous girlfriend did and was driving herself insane doing so. Over time it became clearer that she was being toyed with on purpose. Alice seemed to be intent on teasing her, testing the bounds of the alpha's self control, and being so damn intoxicating at every possible moment. Not only was Alice being more daring and forcing Syri to truly fight her wolf, she seemed so pleased with herself. Not always, and it was never obvious, but Syri saw little hints of joy in the beta's eyes. Then there was the writing, little short stories to stoke the flames of her desires, mimicking them or using characters she liked to play out elaborate fantasies... Alice really did have a perverted mind, and Syri was at its mercy, It was worth it, every second of sexual frustration was outdone by how much she adored the woman teasing her, but that didn't mean she wasn't anxious for some of the fantasies Alice had crafted to come to life. It was all going to start that weekend.

It was finally their prom, and while it had been a very long ordeal she had set up a spectacular weekend away for me... Cheesy yes but it was exactly what they needed, and the romantic moments she had planned would be a great time, and hopefully their first time. Syri would manage if Alice still didn't feel comfortable, but she didn't think that would be the case. If it was she really would feel foolish, considering she had basically made it clear what her intentions were to both sets of parents. She didn't say 'I'm going to sleep with your daughter' but it was clear enough what she was talking about and everyone seemed less than thrilled but approved regardless. Then she had to deal with her little sis who wanted to come along so bad that she pitched a fit, but calmed down once Syri gave her candy and a promise to bring something back, which was going to have to be spectacular. So when she thought about the weekend failing it wasn't acceptable, she had gone through a lot to make sure it was perfect, because nothing else was worthy of Alice.

All of the weekend plans hinged on one test however, her making it through the prom. Syri had never gone to a dance, she refused to meet suitors, and unless she had some built in talent for dancing she was going to be trying her best just to avoid Alice's feet. She did have Michelle help her a bit, getting some practice, but she wasn't talented and her friend had suggest she try slow dancing and avoid anything more complicated. It was especially true with her in a dress. Syri didn't do dresses, and rarely even wore a skirt, but for the dance, for Alice, she had bought a dress, and her mom had been all too happy to get her something feminine. She felt silly, even if she had gone with a cocktail dress... It was still sexier than things she wore regularly, the particular dress showing off her curves and back, parts of her usually hidden by large t-shirts or her jersey. She was even wearing makeup and had her hair styled instead of a neat pony tail. Yet even with all of that she felt like nothing next to Alice, going up and taking her hand, pulling her close, possessive of the stunning woman and ready to offer anyone who came close the opportunity to fuck off.

"You look beautiful..." Alice was totally in awe of Syri when girlfriend walked up the driveway. She had sort of been expecting the other girl to be in a suit tonight, Syri had never seemed like the dress type...but she couldn't argue that her Alpha looked absolutely ravishing in that dress. While she enjoyed the athletic tomboy look that Syri usually sported, this new feminine side was equally appealing...and showed a hell of a lot more tantalizing skin. Grinning like a lovestruck idiot, Alice was more than happy to be tugged into her girlfriend's arms once Syri reached her. There was nothing more attractive to a beta than a strong, possessive Alpha.

"Alright guh-girls...before you g-go we'll do ground r-ruh-rules and pi-pictures." Sammie wasn't about to let the girls go off for a weekend alone without reiterating the rules...well having Sylvia reiterate them because she would quickly grow flustered with her stutter if she had to give a long speech about how drinking wasn't allowed, how there shouldn't be anyone at that cabin except the two of them (the last thing they needed was a party of wolves trashing a rented property), and how if they needed anything at all, no matter what time it was, to just call them and they would come help (this was targeted mostly at Alice incase she felt Syri got out of hand and needed an out).

------

"Mom, please, enough pictures." Alice was blushing as her mother made them march out to the magnolia tree in the front yard for another photo op. They had already taken enough pictures in the house!

"Luh-Luh-Last one." Sammie insisted as she kept shooing them closer and closer to the fully blossomed tree. The last one turned out to be the last 10. But finally it was over and the girls could go....though not before the old beta took it upon herself to talk to Syri alone for a moment. "Alice is v-v-very taken with yuh-you, Syri." Sammie would be hard pressed not to admit that she hadn't noticed how happy her daughter was ever since she had started dating the young Alpha. But she remembered being that age and what was on every young wolf's mind: sex. She knew Alice to be a more sensitive creature than that, her little girl was a sensitive romantic and the last thing she wanted was for her daughter's heart to get crushed by a horny wolf that just wanted to hit it and quit it. She would like to believe the best in Syri, would like to trust that this girl wasn't going to hurt her daughter...but as a mother she just couldn't afford to. "Sylvia and I are puh-putting a lot of trust in yuh-you...don't m-m-mess it up."

----

"What if the tabloids found out that big bad Mara Marrok is secretly a sentimental, sensitive wolf?" Jocelyn giggled as she watched her mother open up the closet to find the camera. Her and Michelle were both ready to go to prom, but before they could get out the door Mara had stopped them. Surprisingly enough it had not been to dole out deaththreats, but instead it was to ask the girls for a picture.

"Then I would buy them and liquidate them, which is what I will do to you pup if you do not shut your yap." Mara pretended to be annoyed, but her blush gave her embarrassment away. The old wolf was a little sentimental...she still had the first present that Arlann had ever given her, a worthless necklace made from tin that said 'Best Friends' on it, ticket stubs from the first concert they had gone to, two flowers pressed from the bouquets...these things and more were kept in a small, locked, fireproof chest in her closet. Then she had every award and achievement Jocelyn had ever earned, all the girl's report cards, hell, every mother's day card and scribbled 'family portrait'...including that one made with glitter which she hated because the glitter got all over everything else but she loved because her little girl had made it, all those were kept in her filing cabinet in her home office, along with other important documents. So yeah, big bad Mara Marrok had a sensitive side, but she would be damned if she would let anyone see it. "Now go on, you and Michelle stand on the balcony for a picture or I will change my mind about leaving you two the apartment for the weekend."

Jocelyn didn't need to be told twice when Mara put it like that. It was still rare that her mother gave them any sort of time alone, so she wasn't going to screw up this opportunity for two whole days alone with her lover while her mothers went and played with their harem. Thank god Alice got a girlfriend and was heading out of the house for the whole weekend. She grabbed Michelle by the hand and tugged her away to the larger balcony that was off of the living room. Mara just snapped off a few pictures of the two of them, forced Michelle to take one of the three Marroks together, and then it was all over. They could rush out of the apartment after Jocelyn gave her mothers a hug and kiss goodbye.

"Oh and do not get into a car with anyone who has been drinking! Joel will drive you wherever you want to go tonight, just call him when you are finished at the prom. And my credit card is for cheap food and -emergencies- only. Overnight delivery of sex toys because you only have a weekend together does not constitute an emergency." Mara called after the girls as they headed out the door. She had given Jocelyn her credit card for the weekend so that the girls could order in and maybe go out to the movies or something...hopefully they wouldn't splurge too bad, she was trying to teach her daughter the value of a dollar after all.

-----

Anna eyed Alex warily as the tuxedoed teen showed up to pick up Caitlyn and Chris for the prom. Caitlyn and Alex were going together as just 'friends' and Chris had some mystery date. The old wolf didn't buy it, not when she could swear that the young wolf was packing a cock between her legs. "I want her back here by 11."

"Moommmm come on! Chris will be there too... Can we extend my curfew a little bit? Please?" Ugh, 11. Caitlyn felt like such a baby sometimes.

Anna knowingly glared at Alex for a moment before turning back to her youngest. It was hard to say 'no' to Caitlyn...especially because the logical part of her knew that she should trust her daughter, Caitlyn had never given her any reason not to. "If you want your curfew extended then you have to stay with Chris at all times. This isn't going to be like the ball where you get separated from your sister for a minute and then come home with a neck full of hickeys."

"It's not going to be like that. We're just going as friends, mom! We'll stay together, promise."

"Fine, you have my permission." Then she turned to look at Alex. "No. Funny. Business." Anna's eyes narrowed and she saw Alex actually gulp with worry. In the older wolf's opinion, her girls were far too young to be having sex and she didn't want some hoodlum like Alex coming around and undoing the mothering that she had done for so many years. Perhaps she was being unfair...she knew that Alex was a good kid, just didn't have attentive parents and so had grown up doing whatever she pleased. But she didn't want Caitlyn or Chris to just do whatever without thinking, she wanted her girls to be smarter than that. "Clara's just going to take some pictures of you girls together and then you can all go, okay?"

Syri was fortunate that Alice had great parents. At first she had been a tad nervous with the relation to Mara Marrok, but it didn't take long for that to dissipate and for her to figure out just how sweet Sammie and Sylvia were. It also helped that they really seemed to like her, even if they both didn't have the trust in an alpha that Syri was hoping to achieve. It was understandable, most alphas couldn't hold back their desires, and while she was different there was definitely a struggle to remain calm and collected in Alice's presence, a truth that was only becoming more serious as she fell deeper and deeper in love with the young author. She would never do anything to hurt the girl though, and with the subtle acknowledgement of what Syri and Alice would be doing from her parents, the alpha felt a bit more secure. It may not be as important as how much she adored Alice, but having her girlfriend's parents like her meant a lot, because to Syri there was nothing more important to family. So when she was pulled aside she handled it in the only way she felt acceptable, making it clear to Sammie that Alice and her feelings would come before everything else. Once again she didn't come out and say anything about... Sex... But she did try and hint that Alice had every decision in her hand and that nothing would occur without her being absolutely sure.

Syri wasn't quite as talented at navigating the prom scene as she was being honest and charming to parents. She was being protective, sticking close to Alice to ensure the onlookers didn't get any ideas, but other than that she was almost expecting Alice to lead. She didn't care what she did as long as she was by the beta's side, and any time she didn't spend glaring at innocent bystanders was being spent admiring how gorgeous Alice looked. Really, she was. "I love you in glasses you know..." She leaned in, pulling Alice close and nuzzling at her neck, hot breath spilling over the girl's flesh as she held herself back from taking a nip in front of so many people, most of which wouldn't even have noticed. "I'm not as excited about all the people admiring you but I suppose that's the price I pay to see you looking so incredible." She added, retreating just a bit and slowly moving them towards the refreshments area, punch not sounding particularly amazing but they had to start somewhere, and she wanted to pick the right song as not to embarrass herself and show off some absolutely horrid dance moves.

---

Mara had to be warming up to her, that or she had just stopped caring about Michelle's involvement in her daughter's life. The second was unlikely, probably more so than the 'warming up' thing. Whatever the case she was getting a chance to see the big bad wolf's softer side, and she knew Jocelyn liked seeing that part of her mother. Arlann was affectionate but Mara was more difficult to read, even if it was clear she loved her daughter. The real reason she believed Mara was warming up to her was the rare allowance they were getting. Not only did they get a day alone, just the two of them, but they had some money privileges that would allow them to order in and spend the entire day together... Naked. Yeah, she probably wouldn't wear any clothes. In fact she had a chance to do something she hadn't really had a chance to do in awhile, woo Jocelyn. She wanted to charm her, spoil her, and only then would she get on all fours and bark. Hah, a ridiculous notion but not an impossible outcome of their weekend. All of that was theirs for the price of some simple pictures, and Michelle was just as eager as Jocelyn to run to their position and get in a pose, though she decided to poke the bear just a bit in the process, commenting on how sweet she thought the older wolf was. That hadn't gone down great, but they were all in a good mood and it showed.

When they arrived at prom she grinned, walking in the door and immediately leaning over to bite Jocelyn's neck, marking her lover quickly, and ready to let Jocelyn do the same. "I will not have any bastard thinking he has a chance tonight. Though I doubt that mark will do much good if I leave you side." She finished, clinging to Jocelyn's arm before looking over to the alpha. They both looked gorgeous, but Jocelyn was on an entirely different level in Michelle's mind. She was aware about her own beauty, that they were both a catch under in definition, but Michelle was infatuated, nobody could compete with her girlfriend, not even herself. Damn, horny before five minutes, no way in hell would they be making it through the entire dance before she needed it, more so when she thought about some unfinished business they had the night before, Mara interrupting them on the verge of trying something... Damn psychic woman. "Is it too soon to want you to take me somewhere private?" She was grinning as she asked, cuddled up to the wolf. It was, but it didn't change what she instantly wanted, and Michelle wasn't the best at hiding her needs.

---

One thing Chris had debated was whether to wear a dress or a tux to prom, because she could pull off either. She had gorgeous curves, but her short hair and height made a tuxedo look incredible as well. In the end she had gone tux. It was a bit annoying when Alex arrived, Chris had a more feminine feel to her so she felt outdone by Alex, just a bit, and that really annoyed her for some reason. Hell, a of things Alex did started to annoy her of late, the hint of rivalry they had throughout their friendship having increased after Caitlyn. Alex was still her best friend, that wasn't about to change, but the young French alpha had the urge to prove her worth more than she would have before. Unfortunately she wasn't sure she could match up in a lot of ways.

"Don't worry mom, I'll be by Cait's side all night, I won't let anything happen." She felt a bit bad for promising to protect Caitlyn like some wolf in sheep's clothing, but it was still true. She wouldn't ever take advantage of her sister again, not even if there was another damn heat, so a night at the prom should be rather uneventful. It wasn't easy to force that mindset, not with Caitlyn looking so damn stunning, but she had to try and keep herself under control, otherwise she would sweep her lovely sister away, end up leaving evidence, and being under some real suspicion... And that probably wasn't a good thing. If only her wolf didn't keep telling her to just not leave evidence above Cait's chest, as if that would solve everything and she should give in to its desires. Yeah... It was going to be a longer night than she wanted it to be.

Once at the prom it was a bit easier, she could hold Caitlyn close and they didn't have to worry, nobody questioned them being close after so many years of Chris playing clingy protector. Her dependence on Cait had become a shield against suspicion. "Thanks Alex." She looked over to her friend with a smile, glad they had a bit of a shield and knowing getting the heat from Anna must have sucked, she could be scary after all... And if she wasn't bad enough there were always her aunts... Guh, now they were scary. Clara may be the strongest on a pure physical, raw strength, basis, and Anna the fastest, but her aunts were monsters, especially Leslie. All of them were aware of what she was, an ex-hunter, but none of them loved her any less. Still, between her and the other Parekura champion hotheads it could be intimidating to others. "Oh and Alex, let's all four go out after the dance." She added, hugging Cait close as she gave her friend a smile. Being with another couple that knew about them would be nice. With that she turned back to Cait, a loving expression touching her face as she offered her hand for a dance, "Shall we?"

Back
Top Bottom