Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tragedy Unfolds (Javorcek X ClearSight)

The car ride back to the apartment was absolutely agonizing. Despite Jocelyn's protests that Michelle needed to go to the hospital, Mara and Arlann seemed to know best. After Michelle was injected with the nanobots, Arlann insisted that she could better treat the wounded wolf at home with her magic than any hospital could with their machines and conventional medicine. And so it was settled, up to the penthouse they went, Jocelyn carrying Michelle because she didn't want anyone else to touch her nearly nude lover, the whole lot of them going the back way in order to avoid looks from the other tenants.

When she placed Michelle onto the bed in the guest room, Mara didn't even protest that the girl would bleed all over the sheets. Instead, the old wolf was awkwardly trying to comfort her daughter by hugging her and telling her everything would be okay. Then they were both were shooed out by Arlann who would need peace and quiet to concentrate. It was just as well anyways, Mara had to go give a statement to the press and Jocelyn had to sit around and wait for a locksmith to come get the collar off of her neck.

----

Hours passed, Arlann had treated Michelle and then had gone off to take a nap, advising a newly uncollared Jocelyn to do the same. Jocelyn couldn't rest though, after a shower to wash off the smell of strange people and strange places, she paced around the penthouse worriedly, stopping into the guest room frequently to check on Michelle. When it got to the point where she finally felt like a creeper for just watching her unconscious girlfriend sleep, she went to busy herself in the kitchen. She turned on the news for the sake of background noise, of course the school shooting and her kidnapping were the main stories on loop. Well that and the criticism her mother faced for publicly posting a bounty on the men who had taken her.

"Miss Marrok, don't you think that this is a matter better left to police? That posting such a lucrative reward for the-" the TV report was cut off by the sound of her name being shouted by a panicked voice.

"Michelle!" Jocelyn's tone was scolding but there was a note of relief behind it. "I'm right here." The young wolf ran around the center island of the kitchen and hurried over towards the other girl, throwing her arms around Michelle's neck and hugging her probably way too tight. "God, you scared me. I'm glad you're alive and feeling better but go back to bed. You need to rest. And don't do shit like that to me again!" She smacked Michelle's upper arm. "My mother has plenty of her people on her payroll that'll take a bullet for me...you don't need to be added to that list. Though...I guess because you did save me, you'll be getting a nice big cash reward for it." Jocelyn frowned a little. If there was one thing she had learned from Mara, it was that people could be bought. Of course part of her wondered if Michelle had come looking for her in order to collect the reward money....the other girl truly had nothing to lose because she had been disowned and kicked out. She tried her best to shake the feeling off; she was still young, she shouldn't be so cynical of people like her mother was just yet. And besides, if Michelle did it for money, she didn't care, Jocelyn still loved her.

Michelle sighed in relief when she spotted Jocelyn, arms wrapping around her lover and body relaxing slightly to lean against the girl, the throbbing of her wound instantly becoming more noticeable now that her worry for the other wolf was gone. "I'm so glad you're okay Jocelyn..." Her voice was heavy, but as much could be expected, she felt a lot for her girlfriend, her safety was everything. She giggled as Jocelyn smacked her, licking the other wolf's cheek and releasing the hug, spirits lifted by the playful hit. "I'll promise if you make sure never to get kidnapped again, I was terrified!" She had been, but quickly frowned herself when cash was mentioned. "What do you mean cash reward." She didn't want Mara's money, fuck that, she didn't want anyone's money. Still, as she looked over to the television she couldn't help but grin, the interview with Mara was hilarious, and while she didn't want the money it showed a good bit about how much Jocelyn's mother loved her.

"That's adorable, your mommy loooooves you." She teased, moving in close and pulling Jocelyn into another hug, refusing to listen to the girl's orders to return to bed. Her teeth soon found the soft flesh of the wolf's ear and she hummed happily. "I won't go to bed but I'll go sit on the couch, if you join me... And maybe bring a sandwich?" She grinned, giving Jocelyn a little nip and puppy eyes. She didn't feel so tired, and the pain wasn't that bad, but she was fucking starving. It was most likely due to the long transformation, but the rapid healing had no doubt done a number on her as well, because from what she understood both their wolf healing and magical healing simply increased the division of cells... It was an exhausting procedure. "Oh, and like an entire family size bag of chips if there's any junk food lying around!" She chirped, in oddly high spirits... But Jocelyn was safe, she couldn't be happier.

---

Basketball was her release, the one time she could let her guard down, relax, and just have some fun, and it helped that she was one hell of an athlete. Not that she didn't love her little sister, but it was also the day she had a tiny break before going and picking the little thing up and spending the rest of the night catering of the whims of the younger girl. It had been her favorite game yet, because Alice had been watching, and she had been doing amazingly. It seemed perfect, until gunshots snapped everyone out of their cheerful, competitive, mood and a panic erupted, people running and shoving others aside. It had only taken moments for Syri's protective nature to take effect and for her to dash over to Alice and prepare to eviscerate anyone who attempted to harm her precious person. Nobody had, and the commotion was over, at least until people realized what had actually happened, to which a new panic arose.

The moment she knew Alice was okay she had run off to get her sister, and it had been a long night of explaining things to her young sibling, and calling Alice over and over to make sure she was okay... The whole event was a scary one and she would have understood if the girl hadn't been taking it well. In fact that was what prompted her, more than wanting an autograph for herself, to take time out of her day and go to a book signing the next morning. That meant an early night and hoping her parents didn't back out of watching their daughter... For once. Syri didn't ask for much though, she was sure they would do her one favor without letting work get in the way, especially with what had happened at Lykos, they were due some time off without anyone pulling them back in, spending it with their youngest would be perfect.

Jocelyn rolled her eyes at Michelle's words. "I'm glad your near death experience hasn't affected your smart mouth." She looked over to the TV with the other girl only to see her mother there, making the reporter look very uncomfortable by defending her stance on privatized criminal capture and punishment. "Yes, well, my mommy loves her revenge almost as much as she loves me." Jocelyn smirked, "Right before she left for her press conference, she was going on about ripping out the leader's teeth and nails herself, injecting him with the lyssavirus and then setting him loose in the woods as a training exercise for one of local hunter groups." Sometimes Mara could be downright sadistic...maybe that's why Jocelyn never let herself get close to anyone emotionally: she was afraid of what Mara would do to anyone who broke her heart.

"Ugghhh...seriously? You want me to go to the kitchen and make you a sandwich? You are such a guy." Jocelyn pretended to be annoyed as she bit her lover roughly on the neck, but Michelle could probably feel her lips curling into a smile. "Fine...only because I like you... And I guess because you saved my life, you deserve a hero sandwich. But don't think you're going to get laid tonight!" Jocelyn slipped out of Michelle's arms and headed over towards the kitchen to get to work making her a sandwich and checking on the beef stroganoff she was making for dinner. Usually she didn't like a heavy meal, but Arlann and Michelle would definitely need a large, calorie heavy dinner after all the stress they had put their bodies under today. "You need to rest... Mom is taking a nap still, but if she wakes up and catches you doing anything other than laying down and eating, she's probably going to strangle you." It didn't take long for Jocelyn to whip up a sandwich and grab some chips for Michelle to snack on while they waited for the main course. Then they could pass their time cuddling on the couch and watching some tv while they waited for Mara to come home for dinner and Arlann to wake up.

-----

"Woooo Syri!" Alice managed to wiggle her shy self out of her shell enough to cheer on her girlfriend. Sports weren't really her thing and she wasn't quite sure what the hell was going on in he court, but she could read a scoreboard well enough to know that their team was winning. Even though she was a little confused as to all the rules of basketball, she did appreciate watching Syri show off her athleticism. The Alpha was absolutely gorgeous... Gunshots interrupted the game, followed by the screams and scrambling of people. Before Alice was even up, Syri was practically ontop of her and grabbing her hand. The two of them ran off to the locker room where the coaches were herding everyone to safety.

Even though they were on the other side of he school and far from the commotion, it only took a few minutes before Alice's phone was ringing, Sammie calling her in an absolute panic. And that level of panic only continued as the day progressed. Jocelyn had been kidnapped, Sammie was in a frenzy trying to hire people to find her, Alice was left to go home to a stressed out Sylvia who was freaking out because Sammie was freaking out. Her mothers were terrible at hiding their panic, so it was a relief to have Syri calling her over and over again if only to talk to someone who wasn't stressed out. Alice was worried herself, Jocelyn and her had grown up together; they were great friends despite their differences in the social hierarchy.

Thankfully Jocelyn was found before the night was up. It was a relief to Alice, who was nervous about tomorrow and didn't need anymore stress in her life right now, as selfish as that may sound. Her publisher had been hounding her to do a book signing for forever, stating that female readers would be more comfortable buying a book written by a female author. It sounded like a load of bullshit to her, but it was too late to back out of the deal now. Tomorrow she would have to suck it up, try to disguise herself look a bit older, and answer questions from fans and sign some copies of her new book.

Jocelyn had been perfect. She had made a sandwich, brought the chips, made her an amazing dinner she was going to ask for every damn occasion in which Jocelyn couldn't say no. Yep, heavy, rich food was the way to go. Better than that was the possessive, passionate biting and nibbling, and an entire night of warm cuddling. It was odd, but the day had gone from hell to incredible quite quickly, at least for her after being out for most of it, and as they spent time together Michelle found her mind wandering to some very nice places... Mostly of how lucky she was to have Jocelyn and how she wouldn't have known what to do if something worse had happened to the alpha. It made her feel a bit crazy having such strong feelings for the girl, but after months of being together she could actually say she knew Jocelyn, and the whirlwind of passion they had shared at first hadn't slowed at all, it may have even grown.

Feeling so comfortable with the other wolf made everything feel right, and Michelle had been so content she hadn't bothered moving to the bed when sleep started to take her, instead leaning against Jocelyn and allowing exhaustion to take her. Not so surprisingly she had woken up in bed, the only give away that it had been Jocelyn was the fact that she was tucked in. She could only imagine where she would have woken up if Mara had found her. She pushed the blankets aside and began to stretch, carefully extending her arms up to gauge the pain in her abdomen, not so shocked when a sharp pain shot through her, stopping and relaxing as her sleepy eyes examined the wound. Whatever saved her had done wonders, but the wolf had a feeling some of the Silver had remained, which was probably why it still hurt and the scar showed no signs of leaving, even after magic and her own natural recovery. Perhaps she was expecting too much too soon, but Arlann was powerful, and silver aside the knife hadn't hit anything vital.

With a final brush of her fingers over the marred flesh she stood from the bed, tossing aside most of her clothes and reaching in to the closet for a new set, quickly deciding it was going to be a lazy day and pulling out sweats and a t-shirt, not even bothering with a bra. Laaaaaazy day. It wasn't until she made it to the bathroom door that she heard the water running, at which point she sighed, but then grinned, quickly looking about, making sure she didn't see Jocelyn. To her relief the only two people she found were Arlann and Mara, and Mara seemed too preoccupied to notice her, which was perfect. It gave Michelle a prime opportunity to have some time with Jocelyn, and she wasn't about to pass up the risky opportunity, stealthily slipping into the bathroom and sitting her clothes on the counter top. It took seconds for her to strip down to nothing, and even less time to slide inside the large shower, being silent as to have her hands wrapping around Jocelyn's waist before the girl could notice she was there. "You're so fucking beautiful..." She chewed her lower lip as she pressed her body against the back of her girlfriend's, hands sliding down the immaculate curves the other wolf possessed. It was stupid, if Mara caught her she was dead, but as she began licking and kissing at Jocelyn's neck every bit of want came flooding back, and she couldn't control herself. It took moments before she was biting and squeezing every supple inch of flesh.

Jocelyn didn't have the heart to wake up Michelle after the other girl passed out from a food coma. She just lay still on the couch and cuddled her lover for a little while longer, finishing the movie they had been watching on her own. It was only when Mara came home, looking absolutely exhausted and drained, did Jocelyn finally make an effort to get her and Michelle up and go to bed. She knew her mother liked to watch tv on the big screen in the living room when she had had a long day, and so Jocelyn picked up Michelle, carrying the girl off to the guest room.

"Separate rooms, Jocey." Mara called softly after her daughter as she made herself a plate of food. She would be nice enough to let Michelle stay another night here, but she'd be damned if the stray was going to share a bed with her daughter.

It was tempting to argue with her mother over the order. Michelle was a hero, she deserved at least a night full of cuddling for what she had done...but Jocelyn knew fighting with her mother would do no good; the only thing that would accomplish would be waking Michelle up. So Jocelyn brought her lover to her old room, carefully tucking her into the bed and giving the girl a soft, sweet kiss good night before she headed off to her own room.

---

The next morning, Jocelyn was up early. She had had a hard time sleeping, the memories of the kidnappers and the fear she had felt when Michelle had been injured were still fresh in her mind. So she had gotten out of bed way before she had needed to, just to check to make sure Michelle was alive. After poking her head into the other girl's room and becoming satisfied that her lover was indeed alive and well, Jocelyn made her way to the bathroom for a nice long shower. Ugh...if only her bathroom had a whirlpool tub like her mothers'...she would have loved to just lay there and soak. But she supposed a nice, spacious shower was just as good.

Jocelyn entirely lost track of time under the warm spray of water. With her eyes closed, arms wrapped around her body, and a soft tune humming in her throat, the young Alpha was entirely in her own little world. So when a second pair of arms slid around her body, the girl almost jumped out of her skin. "Eek! Michelle !" Jocelyn hissed, barely keeping her voice down as her heart hammered in her chest from surprise. What was her girlfriend doing in here?!?!!? "Are you out of your mind?! If mom catches you in here, she's going to tear you apart." Jocelyn tried to be stern, tried to growl and snap at Michelle to shoo her away...but as the other girl pressed her luscious breasts into her back, Jocelyn felt the flare of desire rise in the pit of her belly. "Baby come on...you shouldn't be in here..." Even as she protested though, her head tilted to the side, offering up more delicate flesh to Michelle's mouth.

The fear of the day before was something Michelle was ready to move past, and as she felt the heat of her lover she easily swept the previous day aside and gave in to what she felt for the other woman. "Being with you always makes me go a little nuts... And call it cheesy if you want but we both know it's true... From that first night at the ball I've been you captivated slave... Helpless to resist." She smiled softly as lips continued to pepper the silky skin, hands rubbing thigh and stomach, sliding across the gorgeous body in her grasps to feel the perky mounds and tease a needy little slit, never spending long enough in one place to do more than tease. "As for your mom... Well nobody noticed me come in, I don't think they are going to come in and check... That is... If you can keep your needy little voice down when I finish what we started a few days ago." Now she was completely grinning, finding an expected delight in asserting some of her current power.

"Shhh, who gives a damn if I'm supposed to be here. Just let me be with you Jocelyn, let it happen." With that last bit of talking she sunk teeth into Jocelyn's shoulder, not going for the neck like she wanted if only to give them a chance of covering it up from Mara. At the same time her hand drifted back down, slipping between her incredible thighs and plunging several fingers deep inside. A growl of want swelled up as she pushed and spread powerful fingers inside of the alpha, licking her neck and nibbling at her ear as adept digits coaxed Jocelyn, wanting to hear her arousing voice, and to see just how well the dominant creature would be able to control her voice when on the 'helpless' end. "Good girl." She cooed, copying the arrogant little tone Jocelyn often got when making Michelle melt in her arms. "I want you to do you best not to cum. Resist me."

Jocelyn had probably intended to from the start but if not Michelle wanted her to push away the tempting ecstasy of an orgasm, just to make it all the stronger when she finally climaxed. It wasn't going to be so easy however, because as fun as being all 'controlling' was, the temptation to drop down to her knees and taste the juices she longed for was much too powerful, and she was soon sliding down, knees hitting wet tile and teeth sinking in to the perfect ass presented to her, a playful growl combining with the hard bite as she claimed the lovely cheek, and quickly did the same to the other. "Mine." She giggled, giving a quick lick as well before helping turn the alpha around, looking up with big, playful eyes. "Mistress." She chirped, a big smile on her face before she leaned in, giving a long, slow lick up her lover's leg, across her sex, and to the sensitive nub awaiting her attention. "Mmm" She groaned, a deep needy sound accompanied by the skillful work of Michelle's lips, teeth, and tongue, not planning on giving Jocelyn an ounce of mercy.

"I give a damn! You're finally all fixed up...I don't want you brokennnnnggh..." Jocelyn let out a happy groan as claiming teeth sank into her shoulder. It sparked something in her wolf, something wild, something insanely horny... and something that didn't give a fuck if her mother approved. She belonged to Michelle, belonged to the big strong Alpha that had saved her from hunters and nothing else mattered. As she felt the other girl's hand glide down her front, she instinctively widened her stance, definitely eager despite all her previous protests. An arm came back, hooking around Michelle's neck to keep herself from doubling over as her needy sex was finally filled. Her head tilted back in a soundless scream, her entire body trembling with desire for more as her slit was stretched and filled.

The only noise she did manage was a low, threatening growl as Michelle patronized her with a 'good girl'. Jocelyn was the alpha around here! Right now it may not seem like it as she desperately tried to ride her lover's fingers and bit her lip to keep from moaning like a whore...but she was still the boss bitch! "I have been not coming from you for like a week!" Jocelyn huffed exasperatedly, already fighting with Michelle's command to not cum. She hadn't had an orgasm in what felt like forever, much less one that had come from her girlfriend.

"Mistress is going to take this out on your ass later." Jocelyn growled, frustrated that Michelle's fingers were no longer inside of her as the girl changed positions and annoyed that her pet was busy toying with her by biting her ass when she should be playing with her pussy like a good girl. It was hard to truly be mad though, especially when Michelle was looking up at her with playful eyes and smiling sweetly...like a dog that looked up happily at its owner while it showed off just how well it had killed their master's new leather shoes. "All yours, pet." It was the first time that Jocelyn ever had completed the claim, and while it had the 'pet' bit attached, as though Michelle only owned the dominant piece of her, Jocelyn meant it. She belonged to Michelle, not just the stubborn Mistress part of her, but all of her.

"Mmmm come on...stop teasing me..." Jocelyn groaned, at least the teasing gave her a minute to lean back against the cold tile of the shower and get comfortable, though if she were smart she would have sat down on one of the ledges. Moving anymore than she had to seemed like too much of a hassle right now, especially as Michelle's tongue finally connected with the pulsing bud of her clit. There was no doubt that Jocelyn needed this, even with the water running down her body, there was still more than enough opportunity for Michelle to catch a taste of her sweet arousal. The lips of her sex were pouting open, her clit was swollen and making itself an easy target, one that Jocelyn was relived Michelle quickly found. Her legs buckled and she nearly sank down onto the floor, so she threw one over Michelle's shoulder, opening up her sex further to the other girl while at the same time steadying herself out.

It was sweet that Jocelyn didn't want to hurt her, and even more delightful that her lover was allowing her to play a controlling role in any way, when they both knew that a single command would have Michelle whimpering and obedient. The most exciting thing of all was the promise of retribution, her entire body shivering with delight at the idea of being taken, hard. Then, right when she was sure she couldn't be any more excited, Jocelyn said something that made her heart skip a beat, that she was all Michelle's. It was the first vocalization that they were more than a casual thing... That Jocelyn was her's, and it took some willpower not to stop and question her with a 'really?'. Not that she believed Jocelyn would lie... But she had been quite sure that her time with Michelle wasn't going to be anything more than a fling, albeit a monogamous, committed one. Then again, it had already been three, amazing months, and if casual or fling described them they were horrible at it. Hell they barely found time to have sex, and Michelle was never as bold as she was currently being.

The encouraging words drove Michelle on, the girl giving a playful growl and even leaning her head to bite Jocelyn's thigh, hard, and leave her teeth in yet another place... Not that anybody would see it but if they did there would be no doubt Jocelyn had someone. Then, without hesitation, she turned her attention back to Jocelyn's needy sex, sinking down a bit as the wolf's leg was put over her shoulder, trying to make it comfortable and steady for the both of them. It didn't matter though, comfortable or not she was going to see just how disciplined her lover was, diving in and letting her talented tongue do its work, licking and twirling inside the tight little slit, only retracting from the depths of her hot sex when attention was to be paid to the sensitive little nub above, oh and how she tormented Jocelyn, teeth scraping over the bundle of nerves and tongue roughly lapping at every inch of swollen flesh.

Michelle didn't want to just lick, she wanted to really push Jocelyn, perhaps even get herself in a little trouble in the process. It involved her fingers, and as they danced up her gorgeous leg, admiring each muscle and length of perfect skin, she had an idea. They didn't go where they should have, didn't thrust inside Jocelyn's wanting sex, but instead roamed around to her backside, squeezing and rubbing for just a moment before being joined by the other hand, both groping the luscious backside before finally spreading the gorgeous cheeks. She slowed for a moment, her relentless mouth allowing Jocelyn a moment of respite as a finger started slowly rubbing circles around her taboo hole. Michelle waited, so wanting to see how her big bad alpha would react to anal, but looking up for permission first.

Jocelyn bit her bottom lip so hard that she was close to drawing blood in an attempt to stay quiet. Her eyes were screwed shut, knowing that if she dared to look down, she'd see gorgeous, eager, puppy dog eyes looking back up and that would push her right over the edge. Seeing Michelle on her knees or under her always did drive her crazy...maybe it was due to the extra power she felt from topping a woman that was so much taller and stronger than she was (as long as they were in their human forms). Long fingers wove their way into Michelle's wet hair to find a handhold to help steady herself while her pet hungrily licked and lapped at her slit. Jocelyn rarely had to guide her lover in her movements anymore, Michelle had learned the young Alpha's body very, very well in their time together. There was one place that the other girl hadn't gotten a chance to explore though: Jocelyn's ass. Like any self-respecting Alpha, she kept her rear end well guarded.

Michelle knew that Jocelyn's ass was off limits, and so when the other female started rubbing and massaging the firm globes, she didn't really worry about it. She just figured that the other girl was preparing to catch her incase she fell and was just busying her hands in the meantime by rubbing the supple flesh. So when both cheeks were suddenly parted and the wolf's virgin, taboo hole was exposed, Jocelyn began to panic. She squirmed, nearly falling over as her uneasiness towards anal became clear. "Michelle..." All of the straining to not cum made her voice shake. So she looked down instead, blue eyes opening with the hopes that a stern look would make the other girl back off...but when she saw Michelle there, giving her great big puppy dog eyes as she silently pleaded for this one thing, Jocelyn melted. The wolf sighed, unable to deny Michelle this because her rescue was still fresh in her mind, and how could she deny her hero anything? "Fine...but go slow and only one finger..." Just because she was going to allow her pet to explore didn't mean that she suddenly didn't have to obey rules anymore.

----

Mara and Arlann were in the kitchen, sitting down to breakfast when the wolf's head suddenly turned, her ear angling towards Jocelyn's bathroom. There had been a sound...something soft...and there it was again! It was Jocelyn's voice and the girl moaning! Moaning under Mara's roof with that damn stray in here! Before Michelle's arrival, she would think nothing of it; her daughter had just as healthy a sex drive as her either of her mothers and masturbated often. But now...ohhhh now she didn't even need to check the guest bedroom to see whether or not Michelle was the culprit, she just -knew-. Mara was up in an instant, fury written all over her features as she headed out of the dining room and towards the hall. "I'm going to kill her!" The wolf snarled. Hero or not, she wouldn't have some stray sleeping with her daughter!

Fuck, Jocelyn was gorgeous, and more than that she was a reactive woman, and nothing was sexier than the moaning and squirming her girlfriend displayed when they played. The only thing that turned her on more than that was having a hand in her hair, reminding her just who owned who. As wrong as it was for an alpha, Michelle loved being Jocelyn's submissive, even if she was a bit disobedient at times and had one hell of a smart mouth. That was part of the fun though, and Jocelyn seemed to have no trouble keeping up with her, at times odd, personality. Proof of that was right in front of her, in how Jocelyn not only controlled herself despite having a hole touched that Michelle knew she didn't like, but found herself giving in and allowing it. Michelle had to stop for a moment, looking up with a bit of hesitance, the answer not being what she expected. Soon she was grinning though, a few soft kisses being placed on her lover's thigh. "Thank you." Her voice was soft, having originally done it to both admire the glorious butt but also to get a rise from her lover. It meant a lot to be allowed... Said a good deal about how much Jocelyn trusted and cared for her.

"I won't even use a finger... Since you're so amazing, I'll be extra gentle and use my tongue." She liked the idea better herself but spun it to be a kind deed, slowly turning Jocelyn around to beginning her slow, exploratory adventure to the yummy ass she dreamed about. It was perfect, just big enough to be soft and look fucking amazing in jeans. "Holy shit." She muttered, spreading the cheeks and following with several long licks across the surface of her tight hole. She had never asked, but she couldn't help but think she was the first to ever be given access to Jocelyn's ass, and she swelled with pride at the thought, wasting no time in running her tongue over and around the ring, helping the wolf to relax, waiting for it to feel right, and then the moment it did she started pushing her powerful tongue inside. As her tongue slowly inserted itself deep into her lover's ass, one hand released her cheek and crept around to the front, fingers finding her girlfriend's clit and beginning to rub circles around it, reassuring the alpha that her needy front hadn't been forgotten about. She had so many plans... And she was just warming up, soon she would find her taboo spot's sensitive area and follow up with her fingers plunged deeply enough to hit her other.

---

Arlann didn't have the same sharp ears as her wife, but after a moment of listening she caught the subtle moans. It was cute, because while part of her wanted to rip her daughter's lover to pieces, any of them not Michelle specifically, she had come to like the current one. In fact she hadn't seen Jocelyn happier, and the current house guest was far superior to most of the rabble that went after their gorgeous creation. So when Mara jolted up with that murderous look in her eyes she got at times, Arlann shot right up with her, reaching out a hand to stop her lover with magic and then running over in front of her, a stern look plastered on her face. "Hey!" She snapped, releasing the magic, knowing Mara knew better than to try shoving her aside... If she valued her sex life. "Mara! You will not go and do anything! She is a guest in our home and our daughter's lover... OUR." She reiterated the point that made it clear this was not a unilateral decision. "Now, I know you don't like her that much, the 'stray' constantly gives that away, but she is good for our adorable daughter. I mean, aside from the spawn of Michael part she's a good choice." Arlann added, though getting the impression Mara wasn't listening to her at all, so she switched to a different approach. "What's more important to you? Your daughter's sex life or yours?" She quipped, a smirk on her face, chewing her lower lip and starting towards their room. "You can only choose one... And make sure you choose correctly, there is a wrong choice."

"You're welcome...though don't get used to it." Jocelyn didn't know if she liked anal or not, but because just the thought of it made her feel uneasy, she was going to lean towards the 'not' side. The young Alpha didn't like the feeling of vulnerability and weakness associated with being a bottom, and it was hard to think of yourself as anything other than a bottom when you were about to have your ass penetrated for the first time. Having her precious rear played with was something she was willing to try, despite all her misgivings, if only to feel like she gave Michelle a proper reward for saving her life.

"You don't have to..." Jocelyn started to protest the offer of some tongue, but Michelle had already made up her mind and began to help her turn around. Really, she'd prefer the finger at this point; it may be less comfortable but it was a hell of a lot less personal. "Really not the best expletive for right now." Jocelyn cringed as Michelle spread the luscious cheeks of her ass apart, the poor wolf feeling completely and utterly exposed in the well lit shower. She whined softly and pressed her face against the wall, the cool tiles soothing her blush a little bit as she waited for her lover to get started. The first lick wasn't entirely unpleasant...it was weird...she couldn't tell if she liked it or not because she had never experienced anything like it before. A few more laps of a velvety tongue around her tight muscle had her calming down...though the sudden plunging of that tongue inside of her had the wolf jumping a little bit in surprise. The intrusion had her whining, more in confusion than anything else. But as they continued, and Michelle's hand slid up to her still very needy slit, Jocelyn let out a loud, throaty moan. While she may not like anal all by itself, she definitely seemed to enjoy it as long as Michelle played with her pussy too.

----

Mara already had three separate death scenarios for Michelle already planned out before her body was suddenly frozen. She snarled and snapped, -hating- it when Arlann used magic on her outside of the bedroom....and even in the bedroom she had to be in the mood for it. She was so angry that she thought about just ramming her wife right over on her way to the bathroom to kill the stray...but didn't actually do so. As insanely angry as Arlann could make her sometimes, the wolf would never hit her mate in a rage. "She is not a guest in our home! She came back as a wounded stray that we were nursing back to health. If she's well enough to defile our daughter then she's well enough to get her ass to her new place." Mara bristled. Her mind was already made up and there was no changing it! She wasn't going to have Michael's kid turn their wonderful daughter into a beta bitch! Mara hadn't raised a submissive daughter! She had raised a young woman who would lead an empire! Who was going to- "What?" The tirade that was happening in her head was interrupted by Arlann threatening her sex life.

"You wouldn't dare..." Icy blue eyes narrowed onto her mate who didn't seem rattled by all her huffing and puffing in the least. Goddamn Arlann! Her mate knew her too well, knew that she loved the mage more than anything and wanted to make her happy. That desire, coupled with her own ravenous sex drive only made it all the harder to resist going after her wife, even though the thought of Michelle and Jocelyn together made the wolf very annoyed. "Arlann!" Mara's voice grew exasperated as her wife sauntered over towards their bedroom, causing the overprotective wolf to grow even more upset. She looked over towards the hallway that housed the guest room, Jocelyn's room, and the bathroom...then looked back to her wife who was heading towards their master bedroom. "GRRRAGH!!!" Mara let out a frustrated roar. "Fine! But I want that girl out of my house by tomorrow!!" Immediately she regretted the use of the word 'my', but could only hope that Arlann didn't notice the slip as she chased after the mage into the bedroom.

----

Even with the background noise of the shower, her own poorly muffled moans, and the shut door, Jocelyn could hear the furious roar from her mother. She tensed up, her tight ass clenching around Michelle's tongue as she waited for the door to be broken down and for the two of them to be slaughtered (well maybe just Michelle slaughtered, she would just get a lot of yelling) but nothing ever came. Arlann must have talked Mara down, how, she didn't know or care. All she cared about was that that meant she could finally let herself go and enjoy her girlfriend's talented fingers and tongue for the first time in three months. She spread her long toned legs out a little wider and pushed her ass out just a touch more, giving Michelle a better angle to get to Jocelyn's elusive sensitive spot. "Ohhhhh fuck!" The young wolf panted out. "Please baby, please don't stop!"

Michelle was very aware they were being too loud, especially when she began to play with the gorgeous ass she constantly stared at. While she was afraid of being ripped to pieces by Mara, she was too enthralled by her girlfriend, and the amazing sounds she made, to let anything but what was happening right then matter. Jocelyn was important to her, and the desire she had stored up had grown far too substantial for her to hold back. Luckily she wasn't being ripped out of the bathroom and slammed against another wall, and better yet Jocelyn was enjoying the little experiment, making Michelle grin as she pulled back and bit her lover's ass. "My little butt slut~" She cooed, getting Jocelyn back for all the times she had Michelle screaming and begging for it, and the many humiliating words that came out of her normally sweet mouth. It was fun, and while she was pushing the girl just a tad, asking for anal and acting more like an alpha than she had in a long time, she hoped Jocelyn knew she was happy in her role as submissive... She just liked to do some of the 'dominant' type stuff every once in awhile.

It really was hard to resist with her girlfriend being so gorgeous, not that such sappy shit would ever be blurted out to anyone. Really the 'dominant' act she was performing, tonguing Jocelyn's tight little ass, a task she was now diving back in to, was more of worship and pure lust than a power play. The fantasy in her head wasn't finishing up and then bending her lover over, it was making her cum and then being thrown onto their bed and roughly taken... Hair pulled, ass smacked, teased and humiliated. Jocelyn had really turned her in to a needy slut, and each day that passed without them having time for real sex was whittling away at her sanity, not to mention her self control. The fantasies were becoming more extreme, and she felt as if she would either finally get what she needed or start wanting something really insane... Like being cuffed and fucked somewhere not so safe... Yeah, the exhibition thing from Parekura, she definitely hadn't forgotten about that.

Fuck, she was more turned on than ever, she couldn't take it anymore. Without any regard for being heard she increased her efforts, fingers thrusting into Jocelyn as her tongue assaulted the inside of the wolf's ass, Michelle showing off just how dexterous and talented she was in both regards, her tongue twirling and folding inside of her, while another finger was added and her fingers curled to drive the woman insane. The only time she stopped was to encourage her lover, a little "Cum for me Mistress" before delving back in, determined not to resurface until Jocelyn was shaking in with the aftershocks of an orgasm... Maybe even two.

---

Arlann knew precisely what she was doing, not only that Mara loved her so damn much her rage could be easily settled... The only other person who could soothe her was Sammy, and that was a passive skill by how adorable and defenseless the beta was. Arlann's was forceful, and took advantage of how much they meant to one another, and how well she knew Mara's weak points. All she had to do was hint at taking away sex, which Mara both loved and needed to help with her stressful work days. Sure it wasn't ideal, Arlann was a bit of a sex addict herself, but it was the easiest method to manipulate her beautiful wife into doing something she didn't want to. Hell, it was kind of how she got a lot of the things she wanted, and how she got Mara to sit down and have a serious discussion about kids to begin with... Though that time it backfired because Mara had been ready and used Arlann tipping her hand to get some things she wanted.

This time Mara made a mistake, giving in to her desires and fucking up royally in the process. The moment she was in the room Arlann spun around on her heels, eyes narrowed and pushing Mara back into the bedroom wall, not aggressively but firmly. "Your? Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't aware living here for so long hadn't earned me an our..." She was upset but she knew her wife could do a really stellar job of putting her foot snugly in her mouth. "I will not kick her out on the streets. If you want to throw her out you can do it yourself, and I want you to tell her why... And I want you to be rough." She switched back to the reason they were in the room to begin with, reaching over and slamming the door shut and then casting two spells, one to sound proof the room and one to make Mara so fucking sensitive that fucking Arlann like she wanted was going to be difficult. "Now bend me over and take me... Mistress."

"Grrrrr!" Jocelyn growled at the words 'butt slut'. There was little denying it though, the young wolf was moaning louder than ever as every sensitive nerve in her lower half was toyed with. She couldn't help but thoroughly enjoy every thrust of Michelle's fingers; she was soaking wet, her tight folds rippling around the long digits inside of her. Even her ass seemed to beg for more, with Jocelyn almost half bent over and offering up the taboo hole to her lover. It was quickly growing to be too much for her, the wolf's climax was rapidly approaching, she could feel her core throb more insistently as the pleasure built up. "F-fuck! Ohhhhh fuck baby I need to cum." Jocelyn whined. She was getting to the point where no manner of holding back was going to help her. If Michelle didn't drive her permission soon, she was going to cum anyways.

Thankfully her pet didn't tease her. The wolf let herself relax and with a few more rough thrusts of fingers and gentle prods of tongue she was there, screaming and moaning and not caring if half the building could hear her, much less her own mothers. "Michelle!" Jocelyn cried out. Her hips began to jog quickly on their own accord as her pussy fluttered around Michelle's fingers, trying to milk the digits as if it were a cock. That was one thing they were going to need to try in the very near future...Michelle always teased her for losing control whenever she wore the magic infused strapon, it would be interesting to see how her lover faired against it.

She had locked her knees to keep herself from falling, but as a second orgasm tore through her, Jocelyn couldn't keep up the willpower to stay standing. The Alpha slid down to the floor, a panting, trembling mess. Her entire body felt boneless, and even though the position she had ended up in on the shower floor wasn't too comfortable, she didn't care. All she wanted to do was have a little rest and gain back enough energy so that she could reassert her dominance over Michelle.

---

"You know I didn't mean it like that!" Mara huffed. Sometimes she said the wrong thing when she was angry, but the wolf always did the -right- thing when it mattered. Like with the apartment: even though all of her lawyers and the elders of her pack had urged her to force Arlann into signing a prenuptial agreement, the wolf loved the Mage so much that she wanted to show her that she wasn't scared, she didn't need a legal document to protect herself with anymore. "You know that this is as much your home as it is mine... Ugh... I just want that damn stray out of here! I'm sick and tired of her corrupting our my daughter, it's driving me crazy." Again with the 'my', Mara was just a very possessive creature.

Mara watched as her mate slammed the bedroom door and then cast a few spells. For a moment she wondered if the soundproofing was for her benefit or for the girls', but her mind didn't linger on the question for too long. Arlann wanted it rough and Mara would be happy to oblige. It had been awhile since they had really gone at it...even longer since they had shared their bed with others. Mara was too busy playing the role of crazy overbearing mother to properly attend to her mate's needs. And with her not wanting to leave the apartment to the girls in the past 3 months, their little harem had been put on hold. "Get your ass over on the bed then." Mara gave her lover's rear a nice hard smack, a lascivious grin on her lips. She could feel Arlann's Magic flowing through her but was so made so horny by the prospect of roughly claiming her mate, she doubted that a little extra sensitivity spell was going to make things difficult for her. "Go on. I want my naughty Mage slut on all fours."

They were dead. Jocelyn had definitely been loud enough for them to be heard as she climaxed, crying out Michelle's name and making it unmistakable that the young wolves were together... And Mara probably though she was the one in control again. If only the powerful alpha knew how wrong she was, that Michelle was the submissive little slut. Unfortunately she didn't think that would help, Mara seemed opposed to her being with Jocelyn at all, and whether she was the whimpering obedient one or not seemed unimportant. It was fine though, because bad idea or not Michelle only upped her determination as her lover began to cum, pushing the wolf to scream again and ride her climactic wave to a second orgasm, never letting up at her girlfriend's voice filled the shower, and most likely the apartment. She felt like she would be ripped out of the shower at any moment, but it never happened, and she never stopped her little assault, not until the moment Jocelyn slumped down.

With her lover spent she removed her hand, snuggling up behind the woman and hugging her tightly, nuzzling at her neck from behind and even letting out a little giggle. She was a bit tired, out of breath after barely coming up for air, but she couldn't have thought of a better start to her morning. "You're amazing." Part of her wanted to add 'I love you', but as secure as she had started to feel in their relationship she was still scared to let on to just how much she adored the commitaphobe. She did have one thing she needed to say however, and she had a feeling it was something Jocelyn would like to hear. She pressed her lips against the gorgeous woman's ear, let her hot breath pour over soft skin, and in as sexy a tone as she could manage in her current, slightly winded state, "I really want your cock, it has been too long since you've worn it. I don't care if we have to fuck in front of a crowd again, I just want you... Grabbing my hair... Slapping my ass... I want you inside of me."

---

"Yes... Mistress" Arlann had missed their sex life, and taking it away from Mara would have been hell on her as well, thankfully her wife made the correct choice. With some time to themselves, thanks to some magic and Mara's massive libido, Arlann sauntered over to the bed, leaving a trail of clothing behind as she did, and giving Mara quite the strip show in the process. She was bending in all the right ways as she lost piece after piece of the pesky outfit, grinning back at Mara, "Your naughty mage slut needs her big bad wolf." She cooed, finally naked and swaying ever so gently as she crawled up on to the edge of the bed, ass waving about behind her in a tantalizing fashion. Fuck she needed it badly, and she was going to use this as a reminder of what Mara was missing by being a micromanaging freak, and if all went well she could convince her silly wife that leaving the young couple alone would actually let her spend time with her 'neglected' wife and needy harem. Yeah, she was going to use neglected, it had a nice guilty ring to it.

---

Syri was giddy, she had two copies of the book, one for herself and one for Alice. She was going to get it signed and give it to her girlfriend, maybe even see if the book would help give her adorable wolfie some ideas. She wasn't in a rush, she didn't mind waiting, but each time she made out with Alice she found it taking longer and longer to cool down after, and they hadn't done more than kiss and cuddle since Parekura... Which was killing the alpha a bit. She really did love the girl though, it was just difficult when she couldn't exactly masturbate often, her sister always being right across the hall, and most nights sleeping in her bed. So yeah, ideas! She just prayed that, even if the ideas didn't help, that Alice would appreciate the gesture, and just in case it didn't she planned to get a cute stuffed animal as well, something adorable to give to her gorgeous beta.

Once she arrived at the book signing she was surprised to see just how many people were there, the author being more popular than she had imagined, though the pieces were really well written... If only the sex scenes had a bit more substance to them. Still, it wasn't much of a surprise that she had to wait, even if the idea of sitting in the long ass line didn't seem like the best use of a morning. Oh well, it was for Alice, and partially for herself, she might as well not whine and plan out the rest of her day in her head. She was going to text Alice, yeah... 'Hey Alice! Want to get some lunch with me in a bit?' Boring but to the point, and if it was a yes, well then she would get to see her girlfriend... And kiss... And snuggle. Even if that meant finding some booth in the back of a restaurant and getting all cozy. Any time she could spend with Alice was time well spent.

Alice looked nervously out the glass doors of Barnes & Noble and towards the sidewalk where a long line of mostly middle aged, female fans had formed. This was her first public appearance and her publicist had done a good job of promoting the event...-too- good of a job if you asked Alice. The shy beta had not anticipated so many people showing up for an autograph, though the majority of them were probably here to ask her questions about the new book she was working on.... That was the whole reason she just couldn't hire someone else to take her place, someone who looked old enough to be a writer; fans liked to ask questions about every bit of minutiae they could think up (at least that's what her publicist said). So she had tried to make herself look at least as though she were in her early 20s. Alice had traded her contacts in for a sophisticated pair of half-rimmed glasses, wore a little bit of makeup for once, and dressed professionally in a black pencil skirt and light blue blouse that she had stolen from Sammie's closet. Ugh...sneaking out from home for the whole day was eating at her conscience. Alice's parents didn't know she wrote romance novels, no one knew.

"Are you ready to get started Ms. Lowell?" Lena, Alice's assistant for the day was supposed to help keep her from bolting, as well as gracefully shooing people out of the line if they ended up taking too much of the young author's time with questions. "Oh, and you have a message." The older woman handed Alice her cell phone back so that she could answer the text before taking the phone away again.

The text was from Syri and made Alice hate today even more than she already did. Of course she would rather spend time with her girlfriend rather than sign her fake name on a bunch of books and answer questions! But Alice had to work.... [Sorry, I have a lot of errands and chores to do today :(. How about dinner? I should be done by 6]. After she sent the message, she gave the phone back to Lena. "If she texts back, just let me know." Unfortunately she couldn't be on her phone and deal with fans at the same time, that would just be rude.

Alice was brought over to a long table that had a stack of her new book at one end and her at the other. Lena stood behind her, clipboard out to take a tally of how many signings Alice did and any good questions or comments that an admirer brought up. Most of the things people had to tell her were very positive, a few people saw her and playfully criticized that her poor sex scenes made sense, she was so young! One old woman gave her the advice to have a little more fun in college rather than have her nose buried in books and writing. Well at least the disguise is kind of working... Thank goodness no one in their age bracket read her books, or books in general, she never would have fooled anyone who knew her.

It seemed like she had been in line for hours, and while it hadn't been quite so long it had been a bit over half an hour before she could see the table. Only a few more people left and she would be at the front and finally get the damn signature. It wasn't all bad, it was relaxing to just wait, considering her normal day was a rushed mess, and while lunch had fallen through she had dinner plans with Alice, at least she probably did. She had sent a response at some point during her wait, a short, 'Fantastic, let me know when' but she hadn't received an answer. Usually Alice was pretty quick too, and it had been a bummer because Syri could have used a bit of a distraction. It all made sense when she took her final step forward and found herself face to face with the writer herself, books in her hand and smile on her face like any other excited fan... And she was probably the youngest one in the line.

She didn't get a good look at the author immediately, the woman's head was down, but the moment it came up she had to stop her jaw from dropping. It was Alice... Well, she was in a rather sexy outfit, makeup and glasses accenting her face, but it didn't take but a second for Syri to realize who it really was. She almost dropped her books, fumbling with them for a moment and fighting the urge to say her name or ask her what in the hell she was doing there... But the responsible part of her kicked in before she could make a scene. She knew she couldn't say Alice's name without ruining the pen name, and assailing her for information in the middle of a book signing would just be inappropriate, even if she was wildly confused by how Alice could keep something so huge from her during their months together... They were supposed to be close, and as unfair as it may sound she told Alice everything, and had a certain expectation for the same.

"Hi... Uhm, hah, huge fan, I've read all of your books and thoroughly enjoy the writing. I was hoping you could sign two copies, one to me, Syri, and then the other for my girlfriend Alice... I wanted to get her a signed copy as a surprise... She is very familiar with your work as well." She had to try and make the smile on her face genuine, but it was difficult to do when she felt so blindsided, the sudden revelation not bad but curious, and Syri found a plethora of unpleasant ideas starting to pop up in her mind. She was trying not to let the discovery undermine the trust she had for her girlfriend, but she was young and such things tended to be difficult to sweep aside. Then there was the look, the skirt, glasses, makeup... It was so fucking sexy she would have been drooling if not for the shock, and probably still would once her mind settled. Alice never dressed like she was, another worry but one Syri was trying hard not to think about. All she wanted to do was get the books signed... Which seemed utterly worthless now, and get out of the line... She could speak with Alice later, when the girl had time and the privacy to explain what the hell was going on. Which meant she would have time to dwell... Lovely.

After the first half hour, things were starting to get easier for the shy young author. The majority of fans offered praise before asking politely for an autograph; those people were a breeze to handle. Others came at her with questions about character motivations and pieces of the plot that were a little unclear or tricky to decipher; those people took her a little longer to deal with, but Alice was adept at explaining things so it wasn't a totally time consuming task. A handful of aspiring authors asked her about her about her process, those fans took a bit of her time and often Lena had to tap her on the shoulder to get her to wrap things up. It was a little lonely being an author that hid behind a pen name, so talking with others who loved to write was a welcome change of pace.

Of course things couldn't remain easy forever; what fun would that be? Maybe 45 minutes into the signing, everything went awry. Alice looked up to greet the person who was next in line, only to see a familiar face looking back at her. Oh god, please don't say my name, please don't say my name, please don't say my name. Her smile faltered and fear began to creep up on her. Alice enjoyed her anonymity, she didn't want to be in the limelight like some authors. Besides, what would people think if they knew that their romance novels were written by a 17 year old virgin?!

"Oh?" Alice let out a sigh of relief as Syri pretended to not know who she really was. That was one less thing to worry about...though now she was going to spend the rest of the day being terrified that Syri was going to break up with her because Alice had been hiding something so monumental. Maybe not really hiding...just not talking about it. She had been typing up the outline for her new book right infront of Syri a few times before, on nights they did homework together and Alice finished her's early. The other girl had probably just assumed she had been doing homework for English class, not stitching together something that would hopefully be a bestseller. "Well, it's very sweet of you to wait in line all day for an autograph for her...she's a lucky girl." Alice sounded just a tad distracted as she tried to pull herself together, open up Syri's copy of the book, and wrote what she had been scrawling down in her neat script in every book today: 'To Syri, With much appreciation, Bethany Lowell'. Really the 'B' in B. Lowell wasn't supposed to stand for anything other than 'beta', but with this damned book signing she had had to pick out a real first name. Once that was taken care of, in Syri's second book the author quickly scribbled, 'I'm really sorry I didn't tell you. Please don't be mad -Love, Alice.'

----

The rest of the afternoon was spent with Alice trying to hide the fact that she was nervous about possibly upsetting Syri. She was in love, too scared to say it aloud, but she was. And she knew that hiding things, even things that didn't seem relevant to the relationship, from the people you love was an awful way to repay their trust. As soon as 5 o'clock rolled around and she was finished with her book signing, Alice was snatching her phone from Lena and quickly typing out a text to Syri. [Hey! I'm really sorry about earlier. Can we still meet for dinner?]

Thankfully Syri didn't hate her and texted her back. Good, they could have dinner. Together. All Alice had to do first was change, the young girl felt so silly wearing her mother's business clothes. Into a tshirt and jeans she went, finally feeling much more like herself than she had all day. Then she drove down to the restaurant that Syri had picked out, a nervous look on her face as she entered the establishment and looked around for her girlfriend.

Syri spent the entire day walking around, trying to pass time and not go home to where a million questions and too much time to stare at a wall and think waited. She opted to wander around, spending part of her day shopping for a few things she knew Haley needed and then do some looking for herself, during which she got a pair of basketball shoes and a few other small things that were mostly purchased to make it feel like she was doing something... Which didn't work out all that well considering all she could think about was Alice... Both how amazing she had looked and the fact that her girlfriend was secretly an incredible author... Writing erotica. Not that it was dirty or something but it did feel a little odd... Especially when she looked back on the times she had used the novels for masturbation material, because that was fucking humiliating enough without her girlfriend having written the books. Guh, and combining all that with the silly ass trust aspect was driving her insane, because while logically she knew it wasn't a huge deal, the stupid side of her brain was making the opposite argument.

Syri was just glad when she received the text from Alice about dinner, not knowing if she would be able to last the night without knowing exactly what was going on, and at least asking why Alice hadn't told her. Sure they weren't some married couple, but they had been going out for months, and lack of sex aside it was absolutely perfect. Every moment with Alice was spectacular, she was beautiful, funny, charming, intelligent... Supportive and understanding to an unbelievable degree. She made every day better, and she had assumed they were at a place where they didn't have secrets, and while she felt a bit bad for thinking it she felt like they were close to making love... And now her stupid brain was telling her that she wouldn't be the first, which shouldn't have mattered but suddenly did a bit when she looked at it as a lie. That wasn't going to be mentioned though, want to or not, because Syri would never define their relationship with sex, she refused to do that even if her mind was saying ridiculous things.

---

Syri had picked somewhere rather nice, not dressy but date material, because as dumb as she felt and despite the looming conversation, they didn't get enough time for dates to waste an opportunity. So she picked a good steak house, getting a table near the window and fidgeting in her seat the entire time she waited. It was only when she finally noticed Alice that everything seemed alright again. The instant she caught a glimpse of her beautiful girlfriend she felt a calming wave wash over her, and more than a little desire. "Glasses suit you. A lot." she said, motioning for Alice to join her before taking a sip of the tea she had ordered while she waited. She gave Alice a moment to order herself a beverage before getting comfortable and looking across the table and into the beta's eyes. "So, seems we have a bit to talk about. I have to say I was surprised to find out you write erotica..." She sighed, pushing a hand through her hair and took a long, deep breath, a look on her face similar to when she was thinking of how to approach Haley when she did something wrong.

"First off, you're really talented, which you're aware I think since we've talked about your books together quite a few times... But more importantly..." She paused, chewing over the words she was about to say, not wanting to say the wrong thing and anger Alice, or make herself seem overly possessive and insane. "Well, mainly I'm just curious why you didn't feel comfortable telling me, not that I have any real right to say that, I just... I guess I just thought you trusted me." Fuck, that was the wrong thing to say. So Alice had a secret, that didn't mean she didn't trust Syri, it just meant she had some private things, and Syri hated making it about her when it should have been about them. "And uh... The inspiration from the sex scenes... Do you get that from anything in specific?" She asked nervously, partly hoping the waitress would come interrupt them and stop the train wreck she had just set up from occurring.

"You like them?" Alice smiled shyly as she noticed the hungry look in her girlfriend's eyes; apparently a slight change in her appearance was enough to stoke the flames of desire. Usually the beta didn't wear her glasses anywhere but home. Lyssavirus-A fixed many common imperfections such as myopia; unfortunately Lyssavirus-B did not. So Alice had just taken to wearing contacts, just like her mother, in an attempt to blend in better. "I do like them better than contacts myself, they're much less of a hassle." Alice tried to make a little idle chit chat as she sat down, knowing that this dinner was probably going to get very awkward very fast.

It didn't take long. Syri started out very sweet at first by praising her work, but soon the talk turned quite serious. "I do trust you!" Her voice rose with a note of panic. The last thing that Alice wanted Syri to think was that she didn't trust her! "Nobody else knows." Alice looked down at her hands which were nervously fiddling with one another. The young author really didn't want to talk about this because she knew that everything was going to get very complicated. But she had fallen for Syri, hard...as uncomfortable and awkward as this may be for her, she needed to explain herself. "Well...I guess my publicist knows, and so does my aunt Mara... She's sort of acting as my proxy, you know, signs my contracts and deals with my money for me...though she doesn't even give me a tiny stipend or anything." Alice huffed. Even though she had impressed Mara with a very professional presentation on why the old wolf should invest her time in helping Alice get published and not tell her mothers about it, the old wolf was still convinced that Alice would be an idiotic teenager when it came to handling her own money. "It's just...easier when nobody knows about what I do. No one would read my work if they knew how young I was, no one takes young authors seriously."

The beta's cheeks turned bright pink as Syri asked about her inspiration. There were a few -very- risqué scenes in her books, all tastefully written and valid plot devices, such as a threesome she had inserted as a way for one of her characters to explore her bisexuality; but still, sex was sex. And how could one write about sex without ever experiencing it firsthand? Well, the same way people wrote historical fiction without experiencing the era: research. "I read a lot, anything and everything I can, erotica included. It helps with the descriptions, though I try very hard not to plagiarize. And I, you know, watch...stuff..." Alice turned even brighter red and refused to pick her head up and meet Syri's. She had never admitted that she watched porn to anyone before. It was probably a silly thing to be embarrassed about, everyone their age watched porn...though maybe the embarrassing thing was that she viewed it more for data gathering purposes than for masturbatory material. "I've never done any of those things that I've written about...and just because I wrote it doesn't mean that I want to try it." Their conversation was halted for a moment as the waitress came by with their food.

Syri couldn't help bringing up trust, but it was stupid when she said it and even worse when her gorgeous girlfriend freaked out about it. She knew Alice trusted her, and that attacking that part of their relationship wasn't the brightest move, but she was hurt. Still, her own emotions seemed to be taking a quick back seat to Alice's as the alpha cringed at the panic in the girl's voice. All she wanted to do as pop up an soothe her, go to the same side of the booth and cuddle her, tell her that deep down she knew the beta trusted her but it was difficult to look that deep when her immature, stupid heart tried to make a big deal out of something that wasn't as much horrible as it was confusing. Besides, Syri wasn't even sure she had a right to know such personal business, even if she did share her own private affairs... She wasn't a best selling author though. Guh, it was just so crazy, and the questions running through her head were much more horrifying than finding out Alice had a secret job.

What really shifted her attitude from, increasingly hesitant, to instantly relieved, was the answer to her inspiration. Really she should still be a bit wary, but the thing was... Well... She did trust Alice, and she loved the girl, more than she had said aloud. The alpha took a long deep breath, using the appearance of the waitress to get a moment to think. Plus she was starving and ordered herself a 16oz steak, seasonal veggies, and macaroni and cheese... With a side of lobster... And a caeser salad... With a fried calamari with some crazy spicy dipping sauce. Guh, she felt so fat sometimes. Being an alpha and an athlete made her caloric needs on a different level. Not that she wasn't going to share, and probably take some back to Haley to try, but still, she could eat. She did look away in embarrassment when the waitress thought she had just ordered for both of them, giving Alice a surprised look when she started ordering for herself, but she recovered as the woman left, looking back up to Alice with a soft smile, where to start.

"Okay." That was a good place. "I can accept that, as long as you promise that all of the stuff I read isn't off the table when we get there." She gave a playful grin, leaning across the table and gently stealing Alice's glasses, just to follow with a loving kiss before sliding them back on. "I would never let something like this come between us... You're far too important to me Alice." She took the girl's hand next, bringing it up to her lips and kissing the soft skin, "I love you." She finally said it and while the moment may not have been perfect, it was the best way she could think of to say, 'forget all this, nothing has changed'. "I do think you were wrong about one thing though, those you love not knowing can't make it easier. Like today, what did you tell your parents?" It was more a rhetorical question because soon after she followed up, "So from now on if you ever need help or just someone to talk to, I'm here." It was a lot, the 'I love you' only added to the day, but she did, and it seemed Alice was still the girl Syri fell for, which was all she needed.

While Syri could probably eat an entire cow and still have room for a plate of pasta and dessert afterwards, Alice lacked any sort of an appetite when she was stressed out. Today was no exception; dealing with strangers and pretending to be someone else all day had been taxing on the young beta's nerves, having her girlfriend find out about her secret identity had also tied her stomach in knots...she was so stressed that she wanted nothing more for dinner than a soup and salad, and and even then she would probably only pick at her meal rather than really dig in.

The young author found herself missing the interruption of the waitress as Syri began to speak. While she should be relieved that the other girl was in a good enough mood to tease, the subject of their conversation had the poor virgin blushing. "Oh...w-well...I don't know about -all- of what I write...definitely some of it..." Alice's ears turned scarlet as she remembered a particularly raunchy threesome scene she had written. Her intent behind the scene had been a way for the female lead to explore her sexuality...imagining the same thing happening to herself filled the wolf with a special sort of dread mixed with embarrassment. No one had ever seen her naked before...but the idea of her big strong alpha showing her off to others did appeal to something submissive inside of her.

"I'm glad...you're really important to me too, Syri. I've never been so happy with someone as I am with you." She wrinkled her nose as Syri removed her glasses, disliking it when people touched them because they always managed to get fingerprints on the lenses. The slow, loving kiss that she got though wiped away all her worries about smudges, the beta practically melting under her girlfriend's tender kiss. "I love you too." She didn't even hesitate, she had been bursting with the need to say the words for weeks but had managed to keep it down for fear of ruining their blossoming relationship by saying it too soon.

Alice sighed, looking away from Syri as she asked what she had told her parents. The beta had constructed a little lie, telling Sammie and Sylvia that she was going to hang out with her best friend Caitlyn today...and then begged Caitlyn to cover for her if her parents called because she wanted to go over to Syri's today. She hated lying to her parents...but the alternative of telling them that she wrote erotica and watched porn in order to get the details right made her unwilling to come foreword with the truth. Thankfully she wouldn't be alone in her secret anymore, Syri was willing to be around for serious discussion. "Alright...I won't be afraid to talk to you about sensitive subjects. Just, don't let it slip... Even if I do get around to telling my family, I still don't want my readers to know who I am." Mara had brought up the good point that if she ever wanted to leave writing in favor for a more conventional profession, that a hiring manager probably wouldn't want to employ 'smut peddler'. Mara had been full of praise for her storytelling talent...but when it came down to business she could be downright cruel in her bluntness.

----

Somehow they had gone from Syri innocently walking Alice to her car after dinner and giving the beta a simple kiss goodnight, to both of them crammed into the backseat of the sedan, hands wandering and mouths blazing searing kisses over every inch of exposed flesh. The only time the paused was for air and for Alice to take off her glasses and put them into the cup holder, she kept catching Syri with the corner of the frame...she'd definitely need some more practice kissing with them on so that she'd stop stabbing her girlfriend with them. But for now, she just wanted to be free to bite and suckle at the place where Syri's neck and shoulder met....hopefully that would be an easy place to hide all of the hickeys that the beta was leaving.

Syri adored the innocence that came with her gorgeous girlfriend, which was most likely one of the reasons she had been confused about all the things Alice knew about. Seeing that the thought of them had her blushed gave Syri a good deal of her confidence back, Alice was still adorable and shy, it was a relief. She couldn't help herself from pushing it a bit, grinning and admiring the blushing girl in front of her, a little "Mmm, that's good to hear, because I'm not exactly versed in all that stuff but I barely stop thinking about you." She smiled, meaning it to be both sweet and a bit dirty. Yeah, she was patient, understanding, loving... And a horny damn mess. Just a smile from Alice could set her off, the sweet girl was just perfect. Hearing that the beta loved her back only made it that much better, and she found herself swooning at the idea of being loved back by someone as special as Alice. Unfortunately she was pretty sure Alice's family, especially her extended family, didn't quite approve yet.

"Don't worry beautiful, even if I didn't intend to be careful and protect your secret for your career, which I do, I would never want anyone else to know I was dating the sexiest author ever." She wasn't quite as jealous as most alphas, but there were times when Alice's adorable nature and beauty were a pain in the ass, attracting the attention of other alphas and so many betas she didn't care to count. It could make a girl jealous, even one as emotional stable as Syri, and she could get herself riled up if she dwelt on it for too long. Just the idea of everyone knowing Alice wasn't only gorgeous and intelligent, but also successful and knowledgeable in sex acts... Well, she would never do anything to draw attention to the shy beta's current career, because nothing about that seemed like it would do anything but stoke the flames of her desire to protect and her jealousy.

---

Dinner had gone well after the initial conversation had ended, and by the end of it she had been play a bit of footsie under the table and a lot of innocent skinship, her hand rubbing and brushing various exposed areas on Alice's body. It had lit a fire that just wouldn't die down, and what had started as a simple kiss goodnight had spiraled in to one of the most arousing things they had ever done. They were in the back seat and Syri was on her back, taking the much less comfortable plastic in her back and letting Alice rest up against her, lips pressing together in a furious hunger for one another. She had never found it so difficult to keep a hold on her sanity, lips and teeth brushing against every centimeter of exposed flesh, and at some point even left a little bite mark on her girlfriends shoulder, having pulled her shirt to the side and sank needy teeth in... Though it was mostly done in retaliation to Alice focusing in on the crook of her neck and leaving marks that could be hidden, but only by a high collar or creative accessorizing. "Oh wow... Alice..." She moaned, leaning back, head thudding against glass but not jarring her from the moment at all. "That feels amazing." She inhaled sharply as teeth sank in to another spot, body grinding ever so gently up in to Alice's, the moment not even intentional, more unavoidable, as the pleasure provided by her lover continued.

It took a moment but she finally lost it, reach up and flipping the tables, having Alice on her back and looking down hungrily at the body she dreamed about, her muscular core hovering over the softer beta. She didn't speak, but as her body pressed and rubbed against Alice's, she leaned down and bit at the girl's ear, "I... Love... You." She pulled back, gave Alice a kiss, and then forced herself off, leaning back in the seat and closing her eyes, the flickers of gold making it abundantly clear what her wolf had wanted. "Sorry babe, I don't think I can do any more tonight." She sighed, fingers pinching the bridge of her nose before she looked over at Alice apologetically. "I'm really sorry, I need to get myself under control" she chuckled, trying so hard to ignore the screaming urge to take Alice as her's. Primal bullshit.

Alice picked her head up from the very important task of marking tantalizing flesh when she heard the thud of Syri hitting her head on the window. "Geeze, are you okay?" The beta peered up at her girlfriend, concern written all over her face...but as Syri tilted her head to the side and squirmed underneath her for more, Alice figured she was well enough for another bite to her neck, this one just a touch higher than the last.

"Syri!" Alice gasped in surprise as she suddenly found herself underneath a very strong, sexy Alpha wolf...the only thing that would have made this better was if the seatbelt buckle wasn't digging into her side. It was easy to ignore the discomfort once she focused on the feeling of Syri's warm, athletic body pressing up against her, and the sensation of blunt teeth playing on her ear and hot breath tickling the hairs on the back of her neck. The beta moaned, her back arching, body offering itself up to Syri even though her mind was unsure about all of this. On top, she had felt more in control, like she could stop this whenever it became too much...but on her back she was at Syri's mercy; part of her was scared, she knew Syri wouldn't push too hard on purpose, but if there was something the girl's inner wolf wanted, there would be nothing Alice could do to stop her.

"I love you too..." The beta sighed as Syri got off of her. As much as her body ached for the Alpha, she did feel some relief. In the back seat of her mother's car wasn't really the place that the young romantic wanted to lose her virginity. "Hey, don't be sorry." Alice smiled and sat up, then leaned over to kiss the alpha lightly on the cheek, murmuring softly, "I want to too...just...you know...not really in the back of a car for my first time." She would gladly trade spontaneity for well planned romance...at least when her first time was concerned. "Here, let open the window for you, that should help." Alice gave one more kiss to her big strong wolf and then moved to squeeze herself between the two front seats so that she could turn the power on. Of course all the squirming of her trying to figure out where the ignition was with her glasses off caused the wolf's pert rear end to sway tantalizingly infront of Syri's face. "Hah! Gotcha." The girl smiled triumphantly as the dash lid up and she could wriggle her way over to the driver's side controls so that she could crack all four windows open.

Syri sighed as Alice tried to comfort her. She knew she wasn't the only one who wanted more, but the disparity between the romantic side of her and the wolf side was huge. Syri wanted to give Alice everything she wanted, the romance and an incredible night, but there was that part of her that wanted to take her girlfriend and devour her right there, no waiting and certainly no romance. Fortunately she could keep her wolf in check, sitting back and taking relaxing breaths to help her needs calm. It wasn't easy, not with one of the most beautiful women she had ever seen sitting beside her... In love with her... It was moments like that where Syri wished she had a less impressive girlfriend, so it wasn't as difficult to control herself. That was a silly thought, but really it was difficult to think about anything but Alice at times, and Syri hadn't managed to spend time with Alice without getting majorly turned on since they met, which meant a lot of tossing and turning, a lot of wanting to masturbate and pin her down, but barely any time to actually take care of the desires scratching at her.

"Yeah, some fresh air might just do me some good." She agreed, each 'soothing' breath she took was filling her nose with the potent scent of arousal. Cracking windows wasn't exactly the relief it was supposed to be as Alice started wiggling up the middle of the car, Syri gulping as the cutest little ass started wiggling right in front of her, each movement waving the lovely thing right in her face and leaving Syri to stop her hands and face from moving forward to rub, squeeze, and bite every inch... Preferably after yanking her pants down and revealing the soft flesh beneath. It really did take everything she had not to, and when Alice joined her in the back seat once more she had doubled her efforts to get back to normal, pulling Alice over to cuddle as she closed her eyes and calmed her heart. "I really, really love you Alice. I will make sure your first time is amazing." She wasn't going to stay out all night or fall asleep in the car, but she didn't want to move for awhile, and just held the love of her life in her arms and enjoyed the warmth.

---

Michelle was a dumb, grinning mess, laying on the edge of the guest bed and thinking back to her shower earlier in the day. Oh she had needed that, and making Jocelyn crumble just a bit made things all the sweeter. She didn't want the top position, she had come to adore being Jocelyn's little bitch, but that didn't mean that pleasuring her girlfriend, making her scream and buckle, wasn't amazing. The only thing making her day less than perfect? Mara. There was no way the wolf hadn't heard, they were loud, and while Michelle was ready to stand up for herself it was scary that the older alpha hadn't tried to put her through a wall yet. It had left her looking over her shoulder a bit, and by the time most of the day had passed she was confused, sitting next to Jocelyn on the couch trying to watch a movie, as cuddled up as they could get without catching a sharp glare. "Jocelyn... I'm trying not to think 'calm before the storm' but what are the chances your mom just kills me or throws me out the window or something?" She was only half joking, knowing how the wolf felt about her and doubting the stubborn woman would go from forcing her out to letting them have sex in the house without saying a word. Nope, that just wasn't going to happen.

Even Alice felt the flames of desire die down to a low smolder as the car filled with fresh, cool air. While her wolf wasn't as powerful an influence on her as Syri's, a few more minutes in a car filled with the scent of an aroused alpha would have broken Alice's self control and have the beta ripping off her clothes and begging to be taken. While the thought of being so thoroughly claimed by her girlfriend sent a pulse of desire between her legs, Alice knew she would regret such a rash decision.

"Something simple..." Alice yawned as she fell back into the seat and snuggled up with Syri. It didn't take long before she grew comfortable in the alpha's strong arms. Too bad this wasn't a bed or a couch...Alice would have loved to fall asleep next to the beautiful alpha. "It don't need anything special, sweetheart. I just want hours and hours alone with you, somewhere private and comfortable, so that I can explore your body to my heart's content." Time and privacy were the two big things. Syri was busy taking care of Haley all the time, and while the beta understood and admired her girlfriend's devotion, it sucked that they couldn't ever get more than an hour alone. One day though... She'd waited this long to lose her virginity, what was a couple more months.

---

Jocelyn was feeling happier than she had in a long time. Sex in the shower with Michelle was exactly what the Alpha had needed... Her mother may not approve, but the girl didn't care. Michelle had risked her life for her and was the best person that Jocelyn had ever been with in a romantic sense. Despite her efforts to keep her distance, Jocelyn couldn't deny that she felt nothing but love for the other girl. Even when they were just cuddling on the couch, Jocelyn was incredibly happy that Michelle was there with her, even though they weren't doing a damn thing.

"Well, mom wouldn't just kill you here; I'm sure that a murder in the building would decrease the property value and she wouldn't like that." Jocelyn giggled and nuzzled under Michelle's chin. "Stop worrying you big baby... I'm not going to let her kill you. And I don't think Arlann would let her kill you either, I think she secretly likes you..." The master bedroom was eerily quiet, which had led Jocelyn to believe that her Mage mother had cast a spell so that she could fuck the grumpiness out of her wife.

No sooner had Jocelyn finished soothing Michelle's worries did the very source of the fear rear her corporate head. Mara was dressed very nicely when she came out of her bedroom, in a lovely looking cocktail dress because Arlann had gotten her to agree to a dinner date in exchange for decreasing the sensitivity of the pleasure magic. Before her and her mate left though, she had a few things to deal with. "Sit up." Mara barked, and Jocelyn quickly sat up, falling into line because her mother was using her clipped business tone. "Because my wife is so thankful for you saving our daughter, you may spend the night here. And because I am so thankful...this reward is yours." Mara opened up a metal case that had been delivered earlier, the velvet line case filled with nice new looking large bills. "One million, cash. Should be plenty for you to buy your own place to live."

Back
Top Bottom