Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kaynile's Corner MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaynile

Planetoid
April 29: I'll be on mostly tonight, so don't be afraid to start a conversation with me if the inspiration hits you :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little bit about me so you can get a sense for how I roleplay:

- I consider myself lit and possibly adv. lit.
- My style is extremely dependent on the person I am roleplaying with. I will put out just as much as you put into the roleplay, but I do prefer a paragraph minimum unless the plot calls for otherwise.
- Despite the one paragraph minimum, I've written much more than that in response to more seasoned roleplayers.
- As far as genres go, I personally enjoy horror, romance, and adventure mixed in with some or a lot of smut.
-However, I also value a good plot and/or character development.

I'm open to discussing plot/pairing/etc. before we start.
But if you do have a plot in mind, then by all means go for it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Limits:

- No men. Although I understand that some men can RP as women, I would prefer if the person I was roleplaying with was a woman in real life.
- No transgender/genderplay.
- No scat. For obvious reasons.
- No multiple characters. It takes away from the chemistry of the two characters involved. I don't mind background characters, as long as the RP doesn't require me to change characters entirely in the middle of it all.

And that's it! As you can tell, I'm fairly open to any suggestion you might have. If it's not a limit, chances are I enjoy it very much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as pairings are concerned:

I am open to MOST pairings, but the ones below are my favorites:

- Incest
- Neighbors
- Master/Slave
- Best Friends
- Roommates
- Student/Teacher
- Bestiality
- Babysitter/Disgruntled teen
- Step-siblings
- Gf/Bf

If you have a roleplay/pairing in mind that doesn't violate my rules, send me a pm and I'll get back to you ASAP ;)

I also have Skype and Email, but I prefer to RP on here, only if you prefer to RP somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom