Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

colonize my brown body { f/m + f/f } NSFW imagery

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Caramel-Hips

BQYSvXU.png

Hello! In the interim of a more robust thread and adjusting to BM, I've decided to have a more loose one to test the waters. I'm working on an F-List and plots atm, this is to gauge interest!​

about me

I'm finishing up my undergraduate studies in the West, though I originate from the East. Afghan-Pakistani mix. I'm culturally Muslim. I love reading and writing, including the erotic. And I love exploring the contrasts between races, ethnicities, and cultures in my tales. That should cover the basics. You can call me Naila. Or Caramel.

Yes to:

1) Literacy: nothing steamier than well-written prose, 2-3 paragraphs at a minimum. Realism in terms of appearance and action. Our characters can look like Irina Shayk to George Clooney
but things like monster dicks, anime-esque women--no, just no. Description, of sensation, carnal explorations, inner feelings, and so forth, yes please. Something more heated than "And then he fucked her".

2) RPing via PMs, or threads (I lean towards the former)

3) Being patient with replies: I'll try once a day, perhaps twice, but IRL responsibilites come first.

4) Original settings: I lean towards the modern, or the historical/low fantasy. Science fiction doesn't pique my interest, or playing within fandoms unless it's an irresistible idea.

5) Favouring the erotic element of a tale: plot, characterization, prose, are all very important but this is my outlet for the sensual; I have other outlets for crafting longer, less sexual yarns.

6) I consider myself Middle-Eastern & that will always be an element of my stories,
if only in reference to my characters' appearance and behaviour. It doesn't have to be central to the plot, but I won't ignore it, either.

7) Openly and maturely discussing what we like, don't like, and so forth, especially during the set-up portion. Your enjoyment matters as well as mine!
And if you're not feeling the RP, let me know. You don't even have to justify it but please don't simply ignore me with no warning.

No to:

1) One-liners, grade-school writing, etc.

2) RPing outside of BM.

3) Being overbearing in terms of replies, or anything else for that matter.

4) Some OOC chatter and banter is fine, but I respect my privacy & extend the same courtesy back.

5) Long, drawn-out plots. I'm not one to "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" either but to be crude: I'm here for (well-written) smut. Not NANOWRIMO.

6) Derogatory comments towards me or other Middle Easterners. I don't care if it's a joke or "in character", won't be tolerated for a millisecond.

7) General immaturity, crudeness, and being mean. It's all fun and games, so let's take this all lightly while respecting each other's rules and limits.
I know this may make me seem uptight, but I swear I'm not c: Just want to be careful.

rxtoejL.png

I would be incredibly interested and I am genuinely surprised you haven't gotten more of a response, unless it has all been through PMs. Feel free to check out my own Request Thread and shoot me a PM if you think we would be a good match. Then we can get to work on figuring out exactly what sort of story we want to write.

Naila,
I quite like your thread. I like your background and I have for some years lived in UAE as well so I can understand your Middle Eastern streak and characters based on that culture. I would like to cover Man-woman love, sex, domination using the power dynamics of that culture.
I would like to play several roles with you modern or medieval.
King-Maid taken for bearing a heir as one example.
I would like to cover aspects like breast milk, magical pregnancy (for powers), and unprotected sex along with mixes of Romance and Domination.
My only differing approach is that I play in IM - YIM Or AIM (and these could be browser chat players). I lose track in BM rps as usually I get OOC and lose focus in building the story. In IM I like to complete large chunks of a role play over 1-2 sessions.
Let Me know if this works. I would quite like to have you.
Owning
aim owning_master
yim pussygrinder_m29

I am just posting interest. I tend to enjoy Slice of Life roleplays of all sorts and have recently been exploring different fantasy and supernatural settings. I'd particularly enjoy exploring the contrasts and differences between two races and two cultures in whatever RP setting we may dream up. Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss potential stories with me, or I can post a few more detailed ideas here. I am fairly new and my own Request Thread is fairly barebones, but you can find it here if you want to glance it over. Thanks!

so what era where you thinking you wanted your scenarios to be in, I assume you'd like an east meets, west, or west meets east type idea, but what era were you thinking. or did you want this to be satirical fantasy?

Caramel,

You present a very interesting and personally crafted outlook for your character. I would like to explore your desires, and create an experience with such a bright spark of personality.

I appreciate your origins. My experiences overseas have been those filled with terror and triumph. I served in the heart of Baghdad, Iraq and in my time there concluded that while the people and language may be different, in the end they were like my countrymen: Interested in being left alone to live their lives free of the ravages of war. I saw the women's college there, won the esteem of my interpreters, trained the competent and lazy Iraqi armed forces alike, and fought in a world that few Americans have any understanding about.

Let me know if you would like to share more.

Would you be interested to discuss ideas with me? I find your thread intriguing and enjoy literate and well written RP.

nandanaseninrangrasiya2.jpg

Currently finishing up a few 'inspiration' albums, and a thread edit is soon to follow. In the interim...PM me!

Very Interested. Would you like to play an arranged marriage or servant role play?
I can play on BMR forums with you.
Please create a thread and invite.
Thanks
Owning

Candlelight flickered against the darkened walls of the room, orange streaks battling against engulfing shadows. The scent of spices unknown to the tongue of the walls within wafted across the space. Nothing but the steady, ragged tempo of a comb running through tresses punctuated the silence. Wavering, as if unsteady in throat, an adolescent woman's voice ventured--"The men'll have returned from their hunt by now, m'lady." Almond eyes, lidded, opened to question the sienna-hued girl. "There's some time before the meal, I meant.", Rumia suggested in their native tongue. But as the princess knew her sweet handmaiden always implied something more than 'I meant'. Zahra's crisp voice cut across the room. "You desire me to spend time with him."

With a half-shrug and defensive pout the girl-woman frowned at midnight locks that ran down the royal's back. She indulged herself in a ruminating pause, exaggerated melodrama pronounced upon her girlish visage, before answering her elder. "It would be good to have allies in this cold place, m'lady. And a husband can be a woman's strongest ally.", she opined with a wise nod. The dusky beauty arched an eyebrow. Or, she thought, her downfall. A slender caramel hand raised to indicate cessation. Rising, the Celiijian princess gave a dainty peck on her servant's--more akin to younger sister's--egg-shaped forehead. "You may go Rumia. Please call for my husband as you do, my child."

As scampering footsteps faded away, Zahra weighed her thoughts, considering their heft, turning them over in mind's palms. Matters of practicality, resentment, freedom, lust, boredom, listlessness, politics, all intertwining with the imagery of her Northerner's scruffy beard, musculature, all too boyish laughter, and all too elderly furrow of brow. Desire and resentment rising, stiffening her. Shedding into more comfortable garb, albeit with a tactical precision in its cut, the woman set to adorning her eyes with kohl, and her cinnamon dips and curves with perfumed oil--weapons more than feminine trivialities. Then, she set to waiting, thinking. Ally...or downfall?

BIreSfB.gif

Interested in a short term, literatel, 1-2 para per post RP in a fictional medieval-esque or low fantasy setting. The particulars can be adjusted, but the gist is an interracial & intercultural arranged marriage between two royals who equally long for and resent each other finally consummate their union in an explosive evening. A union made for politics and peace between a mighty kindgom and grand empire simmering into tenderness and eroticism. Kinks are fairly vanilla on my end. If you have alternate ideas exploring similar themes, let me know.

Returned after a long sabbatical. Seeking partners for the plot suggested above.

M7fU89WvJ5ibGtOhTWN1cyMF7q-ziSATuJ6Xn-fFT_o=w382-h219-p-no

Currently craving a literate, non-submissive female partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom