Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Dead Yet - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder I've seen a style like that somewhere.

It appears to stem from the same artist. Still, thanks for the info.

I like the descriptions of Naomi's thoughts as she's sizing up Logan as a man and potential ally. It's nice to see some depth in the character; you guys are really adding some nice touches to your personas as you post. :cool:

Okay. We have David as Logan to post, and then two others who haven't started yet. We can give them a day or so to post but after that we should move forward; I'll give them chances to jump in if they're still interested.

I believe that all of you can post because the characters are quasi-isolated. The character with the eye patch was briefly seen by Naomi but then I wrote him as disappearing from view. The writer can decide what he does and enter the game if he still had a desire to do so. The new comers can write themselves either into the zombie side of the river or the safer side on the west bank.

Taniga, if you want to be on the west bank and see the stranded people on the ship that is okay too.

Logan can respond after Naomi does if you'd like to interact with the man and his daughter, Purplehaze.

Ok sorry I'm late, I'm trying to get in just one post a day and as my character is around Naomi I find it appropriate to post after here due to their interaction.

Don't worry David, you participation is perfect. Right now we have the four on the boat and then Tasinga's character is alone. For the moment. I'm hoping that the others may post soon and they may hook up with her before the two groups converge.

Okay, if thatguy1 and Sakato-Chan want to post they can, but tomorrow I'll go ahead and move us forward with who we have.

Hi guys just so you know I'll be gone Saturday/ tomorrow till Wednesday because of school. If I get down time I'll check but no promises

Thanks for keeping us updated on your schedules guys and gals. I appreciate the communication.

Since you're needing people and I managed to find this, I would like to join. But making my character is throwing me for a loop, it'll be a day or two before I can get something concrete though.

We'll look forward to seeing your character. Welcome and I hope you enjoy the role play.

Hi everyone! Just a FYI - I'll be out of commission from Thursday night 9/2 to Tuesday morning for the Labor Day weekend. If David posts before that I'll post as well, but I'm waiting for his input in the story thread before I continue.

Have fun and drive safe. Watch out for drunkards on the road, and don't be one of those drunkards. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom