Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(MxF & FxF) Looking for Skype roleplay partners (*UPDATED 9/1*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asimir

Dust
Alright,
I don't have enough people to rp kinky stuff with, most of my friends are too uncomfortable with it.
If anyone is willing to rp MxF (could do FxF if I like the plot).

I like pretty much everything from tentacles, demons/monsters & bestiality to a perfectly normal romantic relationship.
I'm a sucker for anything that involves romance between two characters though.

View my F-List for more information of what I like and don't like~

• I rp in third person and I prefer for you to do the same.

• Try to post atleast 3 times a week. As for myself, I try to post once everyday, and sometimes more.

• I rp on Skype and Skype only.

• Atleast try to keep it at a minium of 100 words and detailed posts. I want to know what your character think, feels etc.

• I'm not comfortable being the dominant one in a roleplay.

• I usually like for my character to be either the same age or younger than yours.

• Orginal Characters only please.

• I keep my characters 15-25 years old. I don't feel comfortable being younger or older.

• No fandoms.

• I only roleplay as Female.

PM me if you're interested. We'll come up with a plot together. Remember, I'll adjust to your likings as long as it's nothing I absolutely can't stand.

So if you got an idea and really want to bring it to "life", try to share it with me. Who knows, I might like it~

Some pictures to give you an idea of what I'm into (NSFW)
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

My Ideas

N/A

Remember, if you don't like my ideas you can still PM me with yours! Though, include a little bit of your idea(s) in the first PM you send me to catch my interest (;

RE: How do you like it? Need RP buds

hey im new to this site and opening up my RP to people, so i me not be the best at the start. but in most story's the best parts are near the end :p

RE: (MxF & FxF) Looking for Skype roleplay partners (*UPDATED 25/12*)

Hey I would be interested in doing a roleplay with you on Skype. If you want to do it shoot me a PM and I will send you my Skype info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom