Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for RP Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamicLady

Moon
Hello there~! I'd like to start out by saying I'm pretty new here, but have been RP'ing for a while now. I have a list of some things I'm interested in, and things I won't do.

I figured out how to set up an F-List, my apologies. Here it is: F-List

Yes: Oviposition, Furries, Dub-Con, Hybrid (Alien, animal, ect), Plant monsters, any monsters, tentacles, inflation (Slight to medium), light bondage, toys, regular men, random objects used as sex toys, anal, oral, vaginal, Boob-fucking, anal training, rimming (Receiving), Breeding, and a lot more than I can list.

No: Gore, Vore, Unbirth, Abuse, Hyperinflation, crotch sniffing, Torture, Scat, infantilisim, sadomasochism, and a few others.

If you're worried about whether I might mind something, feel free to PM me or message me right here! I play females and will also play males. Prefer to be the submissive lately, can be dominate if requested.

I don't have any scenarios planned out right now, but I'm currently in the mood for some Dub-Con with Oviposition, inflation, and monsters.

I will update with more as I come up with Plots and more things I would really like to RP.

--
Update~! I figured out F-List, the link is posted above. If you still have questions, please PM me at any time. I will reply as soon as I have the chance!

With that being said, I'm also getting a little more into the Cousin x Cousin and Brother x Sister pairings, still looking for some breeding type stuff too.

I have a few unfinished plots, so I'll be trying to work them into a more fleshed out form before posting. I do want to note I will RP with anyone regardless of IRL gender or gender identity. You are who you are, and I'm happy to RP with anyone who does it well.

Thank you for reading my spiel, if you're interested please PM me.

-
Basic Plots

MxF - (Can be Fantasy to Modern. Short, Mid, or Long term RP) MC is in a tavern (For fantasy Setting) or bar (modern setting) ect and they aren't there looking for a person, but YC happens upon them and finds them interesting perhaps. Later YC finds she's staying at the same Inn or Hotel they are, and can visit her for a chat, or break into her room while she sleeps.

MxF - (Fantasy. Mid to Long term) MC is a strong female adventurer, not highly well known, but her name has been heard by others before. An incident of Monsters or people attacking others is heard, and MC and YC are brought together to fight as a team against the enemy. (Could be they are hired together, conscripted, one sent to find the other, etc.)

MxF - (Fantasy or Modern. Short to Mid length RP) YC likes to watch/Peep on girls. They decide one day to take it a step further, sneaking in on MC to have sex with her and finding she's more than willing. (Note: Going for Slightly Dub-con in the beginning. I do not want her to be abused or raped, mind you.)

Any of my Plots can be modified. It's meant to be a basic plot type to be molded. As in I would like someone to help fill in the blanks with me after we have planned the basics and went over information between us. If at anytime you contact and don't wish to continue plotting, tell me you no longer feel like plotting and if you want to provide why, I'd be happy to hear and see if we can make a compromise.

First bump. Please feel free to PM me at any time, I will get back to you as soon as possible. ^_^

Bumping!

I had a few psudo plot that might be able to fit into a few scenarios, added it to my main post. However, I'm not just looking for someone to fill this. If you have any RP wants that fit with the things I like, let me know in a PM! :D

Bumpity~! Craving some nice smut, long, medium, or short would be fine. Hit me up with a PM if you're interested!

Bumping for the first time in a long time, hit me up through PM if you're interested or have any ideas to throw my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom