Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Homosexual Werewolf. (katisacatxzach74374)

Aaron looked at him surprised and blushed shyly, looking down a little as well. "O-Oh... thanks... I guess you're not such a big bad wolf either..." He said with a chuckle.

Alex looked at him confused, then shrugged inside of his head, thinking it was a human thing. "Thank you." He said, sincerely, before closing his eyes softly, and yawning.

Alex smiled, and nodded. "It's really nice sleeping out here though, you should try it some time." Alex told him, looking up at the sky. "Maybe I could show you where I use to live, it's not too far away from here." Alex told him.

Alex smiled, and stood up brushing himself off. "Alright, it's not too far, here." He said, grabbing on to Aaron's hand, helping him up, before leading him away, still holding on to his hand.

Blushing some more, Alex slowed down, and about a couple of minutes they made it to his den. "Here it is." Alex said, pointing towards the small cave in the floor. Inside was about a four by five oval shape area with some bedding inside of it. "I lived here after I left my mother's and father's den." Alex told him.

"I know it's not much." Alex said, blushing. "But it was great for me, I've been living on my own since I was 4." Alex told him proudly, smiling.

Alex looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" Alex asked him, tilting his head. "It's normal for us leave our families when we are four to find a new territory to claim. And my parent's are about an hours run, my running speed, away." Alex told him, still a little hurt by when he said that him being separated was sad. "Of course other wolves do come along, some werewolves, some non, but they do come around, and I often visit my family whenever they call out for me." Alex told him.

Alex shrugged. "You really don't notice it, especially since half the time you are hunting. I often spent my time hunting, and climbing that tree that we where on, it was fun. While, yes, it got lonely once in a while, it was still good though." Alex told him, shrugging.

Alex looked at him, confused, and a little hurt. "Do...do you not want me to...to come with you?" He asked, frowning.

Aaron looked at him surprised and shook his head quickly. "N-No! I do. It's just... this is your whole life... I just want to make sure you really want to leave it..."

Alex shook his head, smiling once again. "Yes, I have lived here my whole life, and I have had great times living here, but there has been the sad times, and the hard times. In the winter there is no place to hunt, or to fish, and the water freezes over. And there are times when it had rained so hard that my den was flooded, and I had to sleep in that tree we sat in. While, yes, I will miss this place, but I will also love to see another. This place has been my life, and I would like to see more than just this."

Aaron smiled softly and nodded a little. "Alright..." He said and looked up at the sky. "The guys must be passed out drunk by now. Let's head back."

"Alright." Alex said, smiling, and grabbing Aaron's hand. This time he remembered to calm himself, and walk normally with him.

Soon they made it back to the camp, Alex noticed that one of the men where still out, but asleep in the chair, it was the same man who tried to kiss Aaron. "Why did he choose to sleep there?" Alex asked Aaron, confused.

Alex frowned, and then went to the tent, opening it up, and leaving it open for Aaron, as he began to take off his shirt and shorts.

Back
Top Bottom