Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Homosexual Werewolf. (katisacatxzach74374)

(Kk :3)
They were all sitting around the fire that night, making smores and Aaron's friends were drinking beer though he didn't drink. One of his slightly drunken friends sitting on the other side of him threw his arm around Aaron as he laughed. "You know Aaron. Out of all of us guys here. I think you would be the one I'd most likely sleep with. You're so damn cute!" He said laughing.

Alex looked at the man, growling slightly, and looking away. He mumbled to him self, growling some more, not wanting to say anything, but he did try to keep him self calm.

Aaron blushed a little and chuckled nervously, trying to push the guy off of him. "Hey, come on man, knock it off." He said, the man only laughed more and wrapped his arms around Aaron. "Come on man, let's have a kiss." The other drunken guys encouraged this as the guy tried to kiss Aaron.

Alex growled loudly, pushing the man off of Aaron, before grabbing his head. "No...no...no." He yelled, running off into the forest.

Alex soon tripped over a root coming out of the ground. He curled into a ball, whimpering, he could hear the bones in him shift, as he whimpered in the ball.

Aaron came up to him and knelt beside him, noticing the now familiar scene of him changing. He put a hand on Alex's shoulder and hushed him. "Shh.... it's ok... come on, calm down..."

Alex looked at him, shaking wildly. He grabbed onto his hand, panting, but his shivers soon stopped, and the bones began to settle back down. "Thank...thank you." Alex said, as he began to calm down. "I'm...I'm sorry."

Alex looked down, blushing. "It's just...I saw that man...doing that things...and...and I got mad." Alex told him, blushing some more.

He shook his head, sitting back down. "No." He told him, frowning. "They are so weird right now...they're...they're different." Alex told him, frowning some more.

Alex looked at him confused. "What's beer? And if they make you like that, why would someone choose to drink that?" Alex asked him, frowning.

Aaron sighed. "Beer is what's in those bottles they were drinking. But it also makes you forget about your worries for a while, making you feel good."

Alex shook his head frowning. "Well, I would never drink that stuff." He told him, then sighed. "But I would prefer staying out her for now, I don't want to head back yet." Alex told Aaron, frowning some more. "You can go, if you want."

Alex smiled, and leaned his head onto Aaron's shoulder, smiling softly. He then frowned and sighed. "I'm...I'm scared of leaving here." Alex told him truthfully. "But I want to leave here, but I don't know how your world is, what if I change by accident with allot of people around? What if I eat a squirrel out of instinct and someone sees me?" Alex told him, frowning some more.

Alex smiled, and then hugged Aaron tightly, frowning slightly. He began to feel happy now, his heart rate growing rapid, and he heard his bones shift, but this time it was allot less effort to keep him as a human.

Alex laid back down, smiling. He rolled to his side, facing Aaron. "Can I tell you something?" Alex asked him, smiling. "I like you, more than I've ever like anyone else." He told him, looking down, blushing wildly.

Back
Top Bottom