Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Homosexual Werewolf. (katisacatxzach74374)

Alex turned around, looking at him nervously, as he climbed the tree. He sighed, then Alex began to transform back into his human form, while balancing on the tree.

Alex sat up on the branch, looking down. "You...you hate me..." Alex said, not looking back at the man he grew attached to, he never felt this way about anyone before, and when he talked with such disdained, it made him sad.

Aaron's eyes widened in surprise and he looked at him sadly. "Alex... I don't hate you. I'm sorry if I came across that way earlier... I guess I was just upset..."

Alex turned towards him, tears stained his cheek. "You....you sounded so...so mad earlier." He told him, more tears crawling down his cheek. He looked down, whimpering slightly.

Aaron looked down sadly and took a deep breath, getting up and carefully moving to his branch, making sure it wouldn't snap on them, then he sat down next to him and put a hand on his back. "Hey... don't be so upset... I don't know what made me so angry but you shouldn't get so upset over it. I guess I'm just moody..."

Alex looked at him, frowning. "It's just...I don't want to leave but...but I don't know how to live in a city...I don't even know where I would live if I went with y'all."

Aaron's eyes widened in surprise and he froze for a second before cautiously wrapping an arm around him as he held him and let him cry, smiling softly.

Alex smiled then let go of him, blushing even more. "Sorry...I guess...I guess I got excited again." He told him, blushing some more. "At least this time I didn't turn into a wolf." He told him, chuckling slightly, and laughing.

Alex smiled, and blushed. "I'm usually am more warm when I'm a wolf." He told him, laughing. "How about we get off from this tree now..." Alex told him, then jumped off, falling some distance, before grabbing onto another branch, and then dropping back to the floor, landing with a small grunt. He knew that Aaron wasn't as good as a climber as he was, so he was wanting to help him down. "Alright... I'll tell you where to put your foot." Alex yelled up to him, instructing him when and where to put his foot at.

"Um...what are y'all eating?" He asked nervously. He didn't like human food that much, it made his stomach hurt, and often made him throw up. "I...I think I'll just catch my own meal..." He told him.

"Alright." He told him, smiling, then followed him towards the prison. He grabbed the fishing poll, and called out to his friends. "Hey, I'm gonna go fishing, come find me later." He said, then winked at Aaron, before walking away, still naked.

Alex turned into a wolf, then began to run, run towards the river, the fishing poll in his mouth. He made it to the river, panting slightly. He walked into the river, and began to fish, biting at the water, and grabbing some of the fish that swam up stream.

Back
Top Bottom