Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Homosexual Werewolf. (katisacatxzach74374)

Alex looked down nervously. Then looked back up, smiling softy, and shaking his head. He crawled out of the covers, shaking silently. He looked up at Aaron, his tail wagging slightly. He thought for a second, and then began to calm himself down, panting, his bones shifting, making silent popping sounds, as they broke and repaired them selves in different ways. Soon he was back to his human form, panting. "There." He said, sitting up, completely naked now. "Sorry...it's just... whenever something exciting, or scary, or anything that makes my heart beat faster, I change, some times even in my sleep."

Alex looked down, blushing. "It was more exciting than scary." He told him, blushing even more. He looked around, then found the clothes he was wearing the day before, but sighed, as he realized the underwear he was wearing when he fell asleep where ripped apart.

Alex blushed when he asked what was exciting, and then blushed even more when he handed him some underwear. "Well...um...sleeping next to you." Alex told him, blushing even harder.

Aaron looked at him confused then laughed a little, awkwardly. "We were just sleeping, nothing that exciting. What do I talk in my sleep or something?"

Alex shook his head, then smiled up at him. "No, because I was excited about sleeping with you." He told him, blushing softly, and looking down.

Alex blushed, and put the rest of the clothes on. "So...how...how long are y'all...I mean uh... how long are you going to stay here?" Alex asked, blushing some more.

Alex smiled, and nodded. "Well...I don't know what to do...I think I might stay when y'all leave..." Alex told him. "I never really lived in a real society, so I guess...I'll stay."

He stood up, stretching softly, and looked down, thinking. He noticed how said he was, and he frowned too. "I do want to come with you, but...I don't know how to live in a city... I've been out here all my life, this is what I know." Alex said, looking up at him. "I never even met a human, until I met you." Alex told him, a soft smile spreading across his face.

Aaron looked at him, his eyes cold and detached as he said. "It's fine, whatever, this is your home after all. No worries." He said as he got dressed and walked out of the tent, heading over to help the other's start the fire.

Alex sighed, watching him leave. Not wanting to join them right now, to depressed to even step once more, he just sat down in the tent, sighing. He wanted to go with them, but he had no clue how to live in society, he didn't even know where he would sleep.

Alex stood up slowly, then noticed another zipper on the opposite side of the den. He opened it, taking off his clothes, and turning into a wolf, crying, as he ran away, tears streaming down his face.

Aaron looked at the tent confused and sighed. "Come on Alex, the food's getting cold." He walked over to the tent and opened it to find it empty. "What the...?" He saw the open flap on the other side and swore under his breath. "You have got to be kidding me." He muttered and called to the guys. "I gotta go take a piss!" Before rushing off into the woods.

Alex rushed further away, more tears streaming down his face, until he found a large tree, one that he had use to climb on all the time when he was younger. He quickly climbed the familiar tree, going to the top branches above.

Aaron ran out into the forest, looking around, panting a little. "Alex! Where are you!? What's wrong?" He called as he searched for the man or wolf.

Alex heard Aaron from below, and this made him cry more, he had already caused enough problems in Aaron's life, so he just wanted to disappear, leave the male behind.

Alex looked down from the tree, seeing the man below him. He barked, signalling that he was in the tree, but he did not come down from the tree, or transform into his human form to talk.

Aaron looked up and sighed in relief, looking up at him. "What on earth are you doing up there? How did you even get up there in that form?" He asked, walking to the base of the tree.

Alex barked again, not being able to speak in his form. He then rolled to his side, facing away from Aaron, closing his eyes, a few tears coming down his cheek.

Back
Top Bottom