Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Homosexual Werewolf. (katisacatxzach74374)

Alex then blushed, realizing that he was essentially dragging Aaron behind him. He looked down nervously, as he walked besides the man, but he didn't let go of his hand.

Aaron chuckled as he finally slowed down and walked at a normal pace. He walked along beside Alex, smiling at him. "So what do you think we should tell the guys?" He asked.

Alex sighed, the thought was in the back of his mind since they had left, and he had no clue. "I...I don't know." Alex said, thinking some more. "I really don't want to tell them about what I really am, and I don't know a lie that we could tell."

Aaron thought a moment. "Why don't we say that the cops are working on a search to find who your family is and while we're waiting you're gonna stay with us?"

He nodded, smiling. "Yeah, let's do that." Alex said, smiling. He yawned softly, the multiple transformations had drained him of most of his energy, and running to the hospital didn't help either.

Alex blushed harder, shaking his head. "No thanks..." He said, looking away from him, to hid his blush. "I'm just a little tired, I'm not so use to changing all the time, it's tiresome."

Alex followed him, thinking. He was never this shy around people, but something about Aaron, something about him made him...excited...but a nervous excitement. But soon they made it back to the camp, and Alex let go of Aaron's hand, blushing, before anyone could tell.

Aaron told the story to his buddies and they welcomed Alex. They all had some dinner and Aaron got up and stretched. "Well, I'm hitting the hay guys. You can sleep in my tent if you want Alex." He said before heading to said tent.

Alex smiled, as they ate. This was his first time eating food, it tasted strange to him, but he did not want to complain. He blushed wildly once Aaron said they could share a tent. "Al...alright." Alex said, then waved to his new companions, before following Aaron.

Aaron opened the tent and crawled inside, leaving the flap open for Alex, he still didn't have a shirt on and he pulled his pants off, leaving him in his boxers before he crawled into the sleeping bag.

Alex crawled into the tent, and looked at the flap. Confused, he began to try and close it. He struggled slightly, not exactly sure how the flap was supposed to close.

Aaron looked over and laughed softly, reaching around him from behind and taking the zipper, zipping it shut. "There you go." He said as he chuckled softly and laid back down.

Alex blushed, as Aaron closed the tent for him, then Alex took off his shirt, and pants, that where given to him, leaving him in the boxers that where given to him. Looking around, and noticing no other sleeping bags, Alex crawled onto the floor, and curled up, closing his eyes softly, and shivering slightly.

Aaron looked over when Alex laid down and his eyes widened apologetically. "Whoa, sorry man, here." He said as he unzipped the sleeping bag, turning int into a blanket, and laying it out over the top of him. "Crawl under." He said with a smile.

Alex looked over, shaking his head nervously, even though he wanted to. "It's...it's alright, I'm use to sleeping under nothing, I'm fine here. True, I'm often in my wolf form, but I will be okay." Alex told him.

Aaron rolled his eyes and grabbed his arm, dragging him over. "Quite being a macho man and get under here." He said as he pulled Alex next to him and placed the blanket over the both of them.

Alex let out a small yelp, as he was dragged under the covers. He blushed wildly, and looked down awkwardly, being so close to the male. "Thank... thank you." Alex told him, blushing even more.

Alex smiled softly, then turned away from Aaron, blushing as he closed his eyes. Soon he drifted off into sleep, unknowingly turning back into his wolf form.

Aaron slept deeply that night, feeling a body of warmth next to him. He opened his eyes tiredly the next morning, then they snapped open and he gasped, jumping back a little.

Alex opened his eyes, and was about to say something, when he heard a worried voice coming from outside. Alex began to panic, he knew he was in his wolf form, and he wouldn't be able to transform back to his human form without making noise. He looked at Aaron nervously, scared.

Aaron blinked a few times as he calmed down, remembering yesterday and he looked up at the worried voice, calling back out. "Yeah, I'm fine, just a nightmare." He said. His friend called back, "ok!" And Aaron turned back to Alex. "Sorry 'bout that, not everyday you wake up to a wolf sleeping next to you."

Back
Top Bottom