Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Homosexual Werewolf. (katisacatxzach74374)

Alex grabbed the bag, thinking. "Alright." He said, thinking. "Actually..." He said, thinking. "Maybe you can come with me?" He said, blushing, looking down.

Aaron looked at him surprised but nodded softly. "Sure..." He said and called over to his friends who were cooking burgers over the fire. "I'll be back in a few hours, I'm gonna walk this guy to town." He said, they nodded and went back to cooking. "Come on." He said, beginning to follow the road.

Alex followed him, blushing softly. He waited an hour or so, before turning to Aaron. "I wan't actually truthful to you." Alex said, thinking. "I do remember who I am...actually...what I am..." Alex said looking away, he had never told a human what he was before, so he was getting nervous.

"Please...just...please don't hate me." Alex said nervously, before crouching down, shaking. Fur began to sprout out of him, as he began to take off the clothes, not wanting to rip them. His face began to lengthen, and his legs began to lengthen, and change shape. Soon he was a wolf, a pure black wolf with blue eyes, and he looked up at Aaron, nervously.

Aaron stood there, motionless in shock for a moment as he stared at the black wolf before him. He then took a deep breath and let it out slowly, nervously as he took a step back. "I-I... can see why you lied now..."

He looked down, blushing. He let out a bark, before motioning for Aaron to turn around, he could not speak English while in this form, so he had to transform back into his human form, but he did not want Aaron to see him naked, once again.

Aaron stared at him for another moment then slowly turned around. But as he did, fear started to grip him and he started to run, not wanting to be attacked by the wolf.

Alex began to shift back, then he began to panic when he saw Aaron ran, panting. His increased heartbeat from the worry he had for Aaron as he saw the male run away, the worry making his transformation allot more painful because of his heartbeat. The bones shifted slower, and popped in awkward positions than normal, causing pain to shoot throughout his whole entire body, and making him yell in pain.

Aaron heard the animalistic yell and his eyes widened and he ran faster, terrified that he was yelling and after him and about to chase him, this only led him to not see where his feet landed, his foot hit a rock and he was sent flying, falling to the ground as he laid there sprawled.

Standing up, dizzy from his painful transformation, Alex began to put on his clothes, before following Aaron. He followed slowly, stumbling every once in a while, before finally catching up to him. He knelled down next to Aaron, looking at him nervously. "Are you alright?" He asked, a slight frown. "I'm sorry if I scared you....I...I guess I'll leave now." Alex said, before standing up, and limping away from Aaron.

Aaron groaned as he slowly lifted his head up, putting a hand to his face. "W-Wait... Ow! Shit..." He winced as his hand touched his broken nose which was now bleeding.

Alex jumped, then turned around, he went straight back to Aaron, and crouched down, looking at his nose. "It looks broken." Alex said, frowning, and sighing. "I don't know what to do, for us this stuff heals on their own quickly, I don't know how it works for humans."

"It's alright." Alex said, a soft smile. "Let's take you to a hospital, a town isn't too far away." Alex told him, picking him up, bridal style, and carrying him towards the city.

Aaron's eyes widened a little in surprise as he covered his bleeding nose with his hand and his heart sped up slightly, causing him to blush a little. "H-Hey man, come on, I've got a broken nose, not a broken leg." He said with a nervous chuckle as he tried to get up.

Alex smiled down at him. "Yeah, but you tripped, it looks like your leg might be hurt a little, plus it will be faster this way." Alex told him, beginning a jog. He was fast, faster than most others, his jog seemed to be more of a run to others.

Aaron blushed a little more when he smiled at him, he wondered what was wrong with him and he looked down, not saying anything as he watched the ground speed by beneath them.

Soon they made it into a town, it was a small town, and would be able to fix the broken nose. He slowed down slightly, to make sure he wasn't suspected of anything. Then Alex went into the hospital, and called out for a nurse, soon one came, and asked for Alex to put Aaron down, which he did.

Aaron was blushing madly when they walked into the hospital and was a little relieved when he was finally allowed to stand on his own two feet. He let the nurse check him out, stop the bleeding and but a wrap on his nose.

Seeing Aaron come back made Alex smile. "You seem better." Alex told him, and stretched slightly. "We should probably get you back to your friends." Alex said, looking down. He didn't really want to have Aaron leave him, but he knew that he had to be with his own kind, if he stayed with him much longer he would most likely get hurt, again.

Aaron looked at him, seeing him look down, looking quite sad and he said. "Want to camp with us?" He could plainly see that Alex was lonely, and Aaron figured he must not have many friends... like him.

Alex perked up, as he was invited to camp with Aaron, but instantly looked down, nervously. "You...you aren't scared that I'm...I'm a werewolf?" Alex whispered, not wanting anyone else to hear him.

Aaron smiled sadly. "Yeah, sorry about that, it's just not something I expected you know?" He then laughed softly. "But if you promise not to eat anyone, then you're perfectly welcome."

Alex blushed wildly, then nodded. "I promise." Alex told him, chuckling, before looking up at Aaron. "Let's go!" He said, getting happy, grabbing Aaron's hand, and leading him out of the hospital.

Back
Top Bottom