Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Homosexual Werewolf. (katisacatxzach74374)

katisacat

Pulsar
Aaron was riding down a dirt road, a group of his friends in crowded into the car around him as they headed deep into the forest for a camping trip.

Alex stalked the forest, searching for prey, it was getting close to mating season, and his parents where telling him to find someone, but he never tried, he was never interested in any females, human, or not. But now, now he was hunting, so all of that did not matter right now. He was growing tired of his usually prey, and his ears perked when he heard a car drive, and he let out a soft smile, running outside of the humans view, but close enough to see them.

As the car pulled up to a small clearing Aaron and the others climbed out and began setting camp, Aaron then announced he needed to take a piss and walked off into the forest.

Alex watched one of the men walk away from the group, and thought that this was his chance. Alex moved closer to the man, then froze, he watched the man, and something stirred inside of him, as he watched the man. Instead of attacking, Alex began to walk around the man, looking at him intently.

Aaron whistled quietly as he walked far enough away from the camp site so they wouldn't see or hear him, then went to a tree and pulled out his member, beginning to take a wazz on the tree.

Alex blushed softly, seeing the man take out his member and took out his member to pee. Alex slowly moved forward, twitching as he transformed back into his human form. He moved closer, now human and naked, he didn't noticed, as he approached a bush. a tree branch, that tripped him, making him fall through the tree branch, and land with a grunt on the floor, sprawled out.

Aaron had just finished peeing and zipped himself back up when he jumped as he heard someone fall right behind him, turning around he saw a man naked and sprawled on the ground right behind him, unsure what to do, he looked away and walked over to him, crouching and holding out a hand. "Hey man... are you ok? What are you doing out here... like that?"

Alex looked up, slightly confused, before seeing the mans face. He blushed slightly, covering his privates, and moving away, blushing even harder. "I...I..." He stuttered, his face a pure crimson now.

Alex not sure what to say, he decided to start to lie, not wanting to tell him about himself being a werewolf. "I...I don't know...I don't know where I am..." Alex said, looking down, pretending to not remember anything. "I...I hardly even remember...my...my name..." Alex said, blushing harder.

He shook his head, shivering to make him seem like he's cold. "I...I think my name is...is Alex?" He said, making it sound like a question. "Where...where am I?" Alex asked him, looking around the wooded area.

Aaron slowly turned around and looked at the man, as he had his member covered. "You're really deep in the woods in Canada. Come on, I'll take you back to my camp, we can get you some clothes and we can call someone to try and find out who you are."

He nodded slightly, looking down nervously. "Can...can I use your shirt...or something to cover...you know..." He said, blushing even brighter, as he looked down. "I...I rather not walk to your camp...naked...if there's anyone else there."

Alex blushed even more, as he took off his jacket and shirt. He placed the shirt around his waste, tying it around it, and then putting the jacket over his chest, covering himself now. "Alright." He told him, standing up, and then stumbling slightly. He caught himself, and slowly moved closer to the man. "Oh...you um...you never told me your name."

Aaron moved to grab the man's arm as he stumbled, helping to support and he smiled. "It's Aaron, come on, let's get to the camp." He said as he held onto his arm to keep him steady as he guided him to the camp site.

Alex smiled, as they walked towards the man's camp. He blushed, as he held onto his arm, he didn't know why he was feeling this way, he never acted or felt this way before. Soon they made it to the camp, and he blushed awkwardly as some other people looked at him.

Aaron explained the situation to his buddies, who were all guys, and they welcomed him in with open arms, one of the guys who was about the same size as Alex giving him a proper pair of clothes and letting him change in one of the tents. Meanwhile the others along with Aaron tried to think of what to do.

Alex thanked the man, and went into the tent. He sighed, taking off the jacket, and tacking off the shirt. He began to put on his clothes, thinking of what he should do. He walked out of tent and looked around, watching them talk to one another. He walked over to the man who had found him, with a slight smile. "Thank you, and I'm sorry but, you never told me your name."

He blushed softly, forgetting that he told him that. "Sorry...I guess my mind...is a little off right now." He told him, blushing at his own forgetfulness. "Um...thank you for your hospitality, but I guess I can find my own way back to civilization." Alex said, not wanting to leave, but if anyone in his pack saw him, there would be hell.

Aaron looked at him surprised. "A-Are you sure? I don't think it's safe to go out alone in the state you're in. Do you want us to drive you to a police station? We could figure out who you are and where your family is..."

Alex shook his head, smiling. "I'll follow the road, I don't want to inconvenience you any more." Alex told him, smiling. "I'll follow the road, I'll find a city eventually." Alex said to him.

Aaron looked at him worriedly then nodded and grabbed a bag of snacks and gave it to him. "Here's some food and water, the roads a bit long before you get to the town. Be careful ok?" He asked.

Back
Top Bottom