Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Powerful woman beset with pregnancy (NEW IDEAS ADDED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm craving playing a powerful woman who is very, very pregnant and is sick of her pregnancy. She's tired of people looking down on her, tired of people treating her differently, and most of all tired of being so huge!

I'd like to play a woman in power, someone not used to being so vulnerable. A celebrity (Jennifer Lawrence, Mila Kunis), a CEO of a business, a superhero (Batgirl, Wonder Woman) or even an athlete (Ronda Rousey!) would be great, for example. I'm very open to hearing other character suggestions.

Your character would be someone looking to keep her down, to embarrass, take advantage, and just treat my character like a heavily pregnant mother to be, and nothing else.

NEW IDEA ALERT!

- How about a Batgirl and Zattana Zattara scene? They could be engaging in a friendly sparring combat session with each other, and things become a bit "heated" and competitive between the two. Zattana decides to show Babs who is boss and casts a spell on her that makes her almost full term pregnant in a manner of minutes. She'd have quite the advantage, don't you think?

- I've been going crazy over the idea of being turned into a pregnant 1950s housewife as of late. You know the ones, wearing pearls all hours of the day, being expected to keep the house clean, only raise babies....all that great stuff. I'd LOVE to be transformed into a verrrryyyyy pregnant version of one! Could be made into a super hero scene quite easily, perhaps Dr. Crane (the scarecrow from the Batman series) uses his chemicals on a hero to make her live out her biggest fear....

- Who remembers Makayla Maroney? USA Olympic vaulter who made that funny face in the last games? She's super cute and would look even BETTER if she was very, very pregnant. Perhaps another country wants to keep her out of the 2018 games?

Here are some things I enjoy in a scene:
-Humiliation
-Massive pregnancies
-Magic/transformation
-Birth (at times)
-A big focus on the pregnancy. How big she is, what she has to wear, how she moves, etc etc.
-Lactation
-BDSM
-Objectification
-Gender Swaps

Sound like fun to you? Well I'm looking to play this out EXCLUSIVELY ON YIM. My screen name is Maiesiobreed. I'm typically on late at night.

But I am more than willing to hear ideas and set up a scene on here, so please send me a PM!

Hope to hear from you!

Maiesiobreed said:
I'm craving playing a powerful woman who is very, very pregnant and is sick of her pregnancy. She's tired of people looking down on her, tired of people treating her differently, and most of all tired of being so huge!

I'd like to play a woman in power, someone not used to being so vulnerable. A celebrity (Jennifer Lawrence, Mila Kunis), a CEO of a business, a superhero (Batgirl, Wonder Woman) or even an athlete (Ronda Rousey!) would be great, for example. I'm very open to hearing other character suggestions.

Your character would be someone looking to keep her down, to embarrass, take advantage, and just treat my character like a heavily pregnant mother to be, and nothing else.

NEW IDEA ALERT!

- I've been going crazy over the idea of being turned into a pregnant 1950s housewife as of late. You know the ones, wearing pearls all hours of the day, being expected to keep the house clean, only raise babies....all that great stuff. I'd LOVE to be transformed into a verrrryyyyy pregnant version of one! Could be made into a super hero scene quite easily, perhaps Dr. Crane (the scarecrow from the Batman series) uses his chemicals on a hero to make her live out her biggest fear....

- Who remembers Makayla Maroney? USA Olympic vaulter who made that funny face in the last games? She's super cute and would look even BETTER if she was very, very pregnant. Perhaps another country wants to keep her out of the 2018 games?

Here are some things I enjoy in a scene:
-Humiliation
-Massive pregnancies
-Magic/transformation
-Birth (at times)
-A big focus on the pregnancy. How big she is, what she has to wear, how she moves, etc etc.
-Lactation
-BDSM
-Objectification
-Gender Swaps

Sound like fun to you? Well I'm looking to play this out EXCLUSIVELY ON YIM. My screen name is Maiesiobreed. I'm typically on late at night.

But I am more than willing to hear ideas and set up a scene on here, so please send me a PM!

Hope to hear from you!

Hello, a to your Makayla Maroney idea, I do like forced pregnancy, I can see a rival of hers, arranging to get her pregnant to disqualify her so He/She can take the Olympic gold.

I also like your heroine idea... I might go for like hawk Woman or some such, though I am not sure how good I would be on describing pregnancy, i can try, I already tried to add you on YIM, though if you see me, please remind me of this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom