Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Dominant Women for Smutty Fun! (slightly dark)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello lovely ladies who have no doubt come here looking for fun. I hope you find what you are wanting. Me? I just want to feel wanted. Very wanted. So wanted that the woman who wants me refuses to take "no" for an answer.

Basically I am looking for a slave/mistress role play, and I'd like to play the reluctant slave. That's reluctant, which means that I'm looking for a dominant female to force my character into sex. I'm basically looking to play a male character who gets raped by a woman, or multiple women, and basically just gets used as a sex toy. 

I am not looking for a kind hearted lady who wants to take my character to dinner and make everything better. I'm actually interested inhaving my characters endure the emotional and mental pain of a man being raped by a women. Even if it takes a back seat to the sexy fun, I want it to be in there.

I am pretty literate but understand that this sort of thing tends to need shorter posts.

At the moment I only rp via PMs.

TURN ONS:
Dirty talk, forceful actions, hairpulling (works both ways as I like playing long haired guys), non-con, rough sex, pet names, mild humiliation, pussyworship

TURN OFFS:
Serious humiliation, torture, teasing, pegging, emasculation, ball busting, crossdressing, scat, vore, mutilation, footplay, MxM/forced bi content

PAIRING IDEAS:
Succubus x Human
Demon x Witch
Older Sister x Younger Brother
Father x Daughter
Son x Mother
Babysitter x Babysat
Alien x Human
Princess x Knight
Princess x Commoner
Mermaid x Pirate
Teacher x Student