Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for females to do magic role plays with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magiclover59

Planetoid
I enjoy doing role plays with females and have them make me their magicians assistant. I am open to having fun and doing long term role plays.

Some plots include:

Big Sister

Big sister who is a magician since elementary school and is in need of a magicians assistant. Her only friend that was her magicians assistant has quit and she needs someone for several shows she has been contracted for. She decides to make me her magicians assistant with a twist that is out of the ordinary. She turns me into her sexy female magicians assistant. (The twist idea opens the role play to allow for more ideas to develop).

Girlfriend as magician

I meet a girl that invites me back to her place and when we get there she locks me in her house and then makes me her magicians assistant against my will. She decides to make me her sexy female magicians assistant with a twist that is out of the ordinary. (Twist idea opens the role play to allow for more ideas to develop).

Mother as a magician

My mom has been a magician since I can remember and she is in need of a new magicians assistant. She had her last one walk out on her because she has decided to get married and quits her. I come in and she decides to make me her sexy female magicians assistant with a twist that is out of the ordinary. (Twist idea allows for the opens the role play for more ideas to develop).

If you wish to talk about doing a role play feel free to contact me and we can talk about it.

I am willing to role play here thru PM's or also in a YIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom