Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something About Her... { Randomthingslover1 X Myself }

Elvenoff

Super-Earth
Transfixed, the dark silhouette’s thoughts were not upon the stunning lights of the big city but upon the stunning love that has managed to escape his realm. Anger drifted through his body, only the clenched fists at his sides and the stern features of his face gave up this emotion, an emotion that seldom visited this form but when it did all those whom served this master kept a safe distance from him.

“Mi’Lord,” came from a courageous voice from behind. “We have located her.” Alexia voice spoke from a dark and out of reach corner of the room. “However,” she took a step toward him, “She has fled to the city of Sterling.” a fact that she knew would even flare his anger more for that was the city of the hunters. The straightening of his shoulders verified her knowledge of the master.

Romstrahd’s narrow fingers tapped impatiently upon the railing of the mansion’s east wing balcony. “Send them,” he flatly stated, not caring of the hunters that occupied the city. The cost of a few fledglings was irrelelevant to the recapturing of his lost love.

“By your orders Mi’Lord.” Alexia responded half way out of the room, knowing that was the action he was going to take. His love for this being was monstrously overweighing all else.

Rick entered the out rimmed titty bar, not for the reason why so many men come here, but for the rumors that this place sheltered some of the things that go bump in the night. A statement that he used to explain the things that he hunted. Vampires, he hated them with a passion, a passion that fueled his steps when he came across any Intel of where they have created their hovel.

Rick's short wavy coal colored hair wasn’t groomed for a night out on the town, but was still slightly damp from his shortly expired time from his shower. His emerald orbs scanned over the bar several times looking for these creatures that mingled in the sunless time frame of the ending day. His hand reached in under his dark brown trench coat and shifted a few tools of his trade to a more accessible position.

He slowly, with quick eye glancing shots from his orbs, he made his way to the bar. His inner senses tingled as it normally does when these creatures of the night are about in close proximity to his location. It wasn’t a long wait when a familiar voice reached his ear.

“Hey, Rick what’s up?” came from the rusty voice of the barkeep.

“Nothing much Joe, just came to see what was going on, see if there was any new blood.” He was hoping that Joe could lower the number of suspects that he was presently facing.

Rick....
polls_1236467426_38f86196a4_1854_726487_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

Her sharp fangs buries deep into the slit of the blood bag, as the beautiful young women drink the dark elixir that kept her dead body alive.Her eyes closed giving into the monumentry pleasure of feeding, pushing aside every other emotion other than the one of quenching one's thirst after a long tiring day It had been tiring indeed,with the running and stuff but now it was time to concentrate on blending in with the people around her.Licking the last drops of blood from the corners of her lips,  Katherine dumped the empty plastic deep into the garbage tin before she moved ahead, out the alley into a near by bar.

All the eyes instantly turn to her, and no one can blame them.Twenty years ago, even as a human she was naturally beautiful but after she became a creature of the night, it seemed her beauty had enhanced into a whole new level.Her skin paled into a gorgeous shade, highlighting her bright hazel eyes which had previously been hiden by her tanned skin.Her lips became more pink, and her white skin complimented every curve in her body, making her moves as graceful as a swan.She took a seat on the bar, clad in a black dress with her long hair let loose.She took a sip from her whiskey which not only calmed down her burning desire to kill but also the anxiousness of what to do next.Even though she had managed to escape again, she had to make sure she didn't get caught again.

The hefty plump man walked upto the muscled and tall hunter, greeting him politely. 'Ah Rick! What brings you here? I haven't seen anything suspicious today..except that sexy lady over there who probably got dumped..I dont think any one is new here"Joe says, his eyes not leaving the sight of the woman..

‘Hmm,’ Rick’s inner voice questioned his belief about this place harboring these unwanted dwellers of the night, but it wouldn’t be the first nor the last time that he was wrong. His eyes focused upon Joe a little more intense as if he was trying to look into the man’s soul wondering if he was one of those humans who went out of their way to help the nightwalkers in hopes of becoming one themselves. However, his stare got no response that would approve nor detest if he was one, however, the stare that Joe was putting on the woman drew his interest.

Picking up the beer and taking a fast swig before allowing his eyes to follow Joe’s path of interest. What caught his gaze caused him to chug more beer than he could swallow. The natural gag and choking ensued immediately bring a taint of redness to his cheeks. “Holly Shit!” Rick muttered under his breath but Joe knew what happened and only smiled at Rick.. “Yep!” Joe blurted out from his trancelike state.

Rick’s self-discipline quickly took over as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. His head remained forward but his orbs slid to the side allowing his gaze to investigate the beauty that occupied the seat just a few meters away. His gaze traveled up and down the contours of the beauties form, taking in the finer parts of her fine form.

It wasn’t long before that feeling struck him like a freight train on steroids, that feeling of death’s cold hand touching his heart. He turned his head bluntly toward the female, his body following suite while his hand placed the bottle of beer back down upon the bar. His eyes transfixed upon her face, trying to figure what her next move would be.

“Fuck!” his mind whispered out right, “She is gorgeous!” His heart pounded with the sight of her beauty, and as with any man his desire and lust began to built up within him. He was so taken up with her that he completely forgot about his training as a hunter, slowly rose to his feet, and made his way over to her.

“Hello,” His orbs meet with hers. His mind splintered with multiple screams of what the hell are you doing, but the hard driven lust brushed them away like feathers in a hurricane. He didn’t care at the moment that she could rip his throat out with one quick grasp of her hand, for the only thing he cared about was getting to hear her voice and hoped that it was as tantalizing as her beauty was…

20 years ago, Katherine had a perfect human life.Until ofcourse, she had bumped into Romstradh.She had been raised up in a small suburban town with a boring constant all through her teenage life.The same shops, the same boys and the same rituals.When she was offered a scholarship in California, she had been more than happy to take the very first opportunity of breaking from the monotonous loop.

The change was amazing.From the confines of the shady tree's she had been introduced to a world of blue ocean filled with new and intresting people to interact.What had more added to the already fun turn was a man that she had met during a seminar. The way he spoke about life and death had instantly attracted the young girl towards him, starting her very own nemesis. She had fallen in love with him, and he with her.Some would say it was the perfect fairy tale, but what her lover had left out was the darkness he carried within him.

And when one day she woke, she wasn't a naive, ignorant yet happy human anymore.He had changed her into a monster."His queen of darkness! "He had exclaimed as he held her hand, telling her of the beautiful life they had ahead.There was the same twinkle in his eyes which she had seen on the seminar but this time, she didn't find it as charming as before.What he forgot was that perhaps, she didn't really want to leave the side of light just yet.

Katherine sighed, finishing her whiskey, as her eyes glanced down to her small bag full of vcash. She felt a quick yet oddly soothing heartbeat approach her and she knew it was just another man trying to hit on her.Her pink lips pursed into a fine line, as she gracefully turned her head to face the man whose green orbs boarded into her hazel ones with such passion that made her shiver. There was something about the way his heart beat that was relaxing and the smell of his blood was intoxicating.She licked her lips, her body turning towards him a little. While everything in her mind told her to reject him like she haxd done to all the other heart broken men present in the bar, his eyes forced her not to."Hi, How may I help you?"She asked him in her velvety voice, a small smile curling on her lips.

Rick’s green orbs traveled around the bar a few times before reestablishing eye contact with her. Her hazel colored eyes were even more tantalizing closer up than what they were just moments ago. Her velvet tone of voice even boosted her beauty, an occurrence what he thought would be impossible but it was a true fact at this time.

Looking at the seat next to her, only so that he could grasp the back of it and pull it out, he slide side ways onto the plush padding and returned his gaze upon her. “My name is Rick.” He gave her a slight nod before looking at her empty glass. “May I get you another one?” his eyes beamed to the empty glass in front of her than back to her memorizing orbs.

“I don’t think I have seen you around before this night. Are you just passing through or thinking about relocating here?” he asked without even thinking that he was tip toeing the line of privacy. He smiled to her as he continued to probe into her eyes, there was something that pulled him to them; maybe it was the sparkle or just how well the color enhanced her beauty.

Katherine let a small smile curl up on her lips, as she shifted a little, to let him sit The smell of his blood was entrancing, she had never smelled anything like it ever before.It was good that she had fed already or else his throat would have been ripped apart ages ago."I'm Kat"She spoke, knowing it was not safe to use her full name here."Um, sure"She answered, her fingers withdrawing from the glass she had been caressing before finishing the last sip of it.
She casually ran them down the length of her hair, before looking up at him."I'm thinking about moving in here, although I still haven't found a place to live and I absolutely hate hotels"She spoke, with a little ranting just to make it believable. It wasn't like she hated hotels but it was always the first stop for Romstradhs' s men and she needed something small, unexpected and cozy."Do you think you can help me to find one?"

‘What the hell am I doing?’ Rick’s inner voice attempted to break through the hormonal flare up, but was epically sidelined by his wanting desire to get to know this gorgeous woman. It has been a very long time since he has been with the company of a beautiful woman. For the job, that he had would pull him away at very odd times and it always seemed to happen when he was with someone, so he stopped going out and made the job his life, but now, now after meeting Kat that has changed.

He smiled back at her, not breaking the eye contact with her when the freshly filled shot glasses was placed before them. Her words of moving into town was music to his ears and a boost in his hormonal status quo ‘Play it nice and slow hot rod!’ his rerouted inner voice spoke up, realizing that it had no chance to derail the horny status of Rick so it might as well go with it.

“Well, I know a few places.” He remarked. Lowering his head in thought, ‘Maybe I can take her to the lake house. No one will be there for the next few months.’ his mind speaking to itself. “I know a place where you can stay for free.” His face holding that look of a jackal telling a rabbit that it was safe to pass by ….

Katherine watched him very carefully, noticing every movement or emotion his face displayed.She might seem naive but in reality she was far more clever than she looked. "Oh really? "She asked him looking amused by the fact.She had really wished he was different than other men who looked for opportunities to trap young, weak women but unfortunately for him, she was not even close to weak."I would love to see that"She spoke, pretendimng to be happy about it.Maybe after she kills him, (because let's face it, now days it is impossible to find men who aren't lieing and he surely will try something that will force her to kill him and feed on his blood), She might even take that lake house for free."When can I see it?"

‘When can I see the place’ a quite eager and fast sure lets play response to a stranger’s offer to show a place out in the boondocks. Rick’s mind pounded that fact into the hormonal delusion that was in control moments ago. Rick straightened up and leans back just a little from the gorgeous one. What the hell does she have waiting outside for him or waiting to follow behind? Was this her tactic in luring men to an elusive place and commit robbery, or worse?

Rick eyed her with a different look than the moment ago horniness, “Well let’s get to know each other a little better before we sail that ship. I am sorry to have brought it up. Hell, I believe Joe here has an apartment upstairs that could be rented fairly cheap.” He looked at her and anticipated to see the state of being turned off which would support the fact that she had other plans than to see the house.

A loud thud broke his train of thought as he looked over his shoulder to Joe whom was looking at the bouncer picking up an extra friendly patron from the floor and tossing him out the door. “Well, hate to be that guy.” Rick responded as he turned back to face the beauty.

“So, May I ask are you here in town alone?” He wanted to probe this one now that she has peaked not only his hormones, but also his curiosity. “Do you have a sufficient other?” He realized that his questions were becoming cold and calculating, but that was just the hunter coming out of him… “And by the way…. Whom are you running from?” his eye locks onto hers and tries to read her as she answering him….

Back
Top Bottom