Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Little Playtime [FxM, FxF, MxM, ?x?]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a general request thread, subject to change at will, so grab these roleplays while they're still hot! Trust me, they go all weird and chewy when they get cold, it's not worth it.

I'm open to most ideas, so if you have something you're looking to try as well, and none of my ideas tickle your fancy, send me a PM your way with your ideas. What I'm generally interested in is on my F-List, but I'll happily consider it either way.
My F-List

In terms of writing fluency and volume, I consider myself to be fairly fluent when it comes to writing and use of the English language, however I'm not one for writing novellas for each post, so if you're looking for anything more than a good paragraph or two per post, then I suggest looking elsewhere.

Now onto the Good Stuff!

Muramasa: The Demon Blades

Kisuke/Momohime- Soul Cleansing
Based upon the Second Ending of Kisuke's story, where him and Momohime travel Japan, sealing all the Demon Blades together.
Just a simple one-shot plot I've been wanting to do featuring the two protagonists in one of the game's many hot springs. After all, what could be more relaxing for the soul than being served Sake in a hot spring by your naked female companion?

Momohime Jinkuro/Courtesan- Such Lustful Vigor!
Another one-shot, with one of the Courtesans and the possessed Momohime. The spirit with a lust for all the pleasures of life such as Jinkuro could hardly pass up on the opportunity of using a young girl's body for his pleasures, and the pleasures of the Courtesan as well.

Momohime Jinkuro/Kongiku- Kitsune companionship
More long term as an idea, with the pair indulging in each other whilst on the roads throughout Japan, after all, the Samurai want Jinkuro's head and the Kitsune want Kongiku's, so their options are more than a little limited when it comes to physical release, so why not submit herself to her Master?

Game Over

Looking for general bad ending roleplays here, although specifically I'm more inclined towards the classic video game titles of old. What happens when the Hero doesn't get the girl, when darkness succeeds and the world is seemingly doomed? Does the Princess try and resist, breaking out and forming a rebellion? Or does she learn to love her new captor, becoming a perfect little queen?

Pairings:
Bowser/Peach(Taken)
The Noble surrender of the Mushroom Kingdom to save her people, much better than to watch their slaughter, right? If you consider being a cocksleeve for the Koopa King and his minions a better alternative, then yes.

Ganondorf/Zelda (Some Twilight Princess fun with Midna too is a big plus here.)
Her Kingdom already under siege by the Usurper from the Twilight, Zant. She had given her lands over to him after he decimated her men, and consigned herself to mourning the lost lands of Hyrule. Then hope arrived in the form of the Hero of light, but what was the Princess to do now that not only had the Hero fallen, but a more powerful threat had risen to take Zant's place, and taken her friend, Midna in the process?

Candy/Kremlings
Her beloved DK and his family, all defeated, their Island paradise now occupied by those vile crocodiles, the Kremling Krew. For some reason they had decided to keep the poor girl around, and she had to admit, there was something alluring about those surprisingly muscular lizards and their roughhousing treatment of her.

Samus/Space Pirates
Trapped in the Pirate's stronghold, stripped of her Power Suit and weapons, and injected with a new form of the X parasite, making her not only constantly in heat, but perfect for breeding the Pirate's new experiments, as well as some fun for her old Nemeses from planet Zebes.

Illa/Moblins
Kidnapped from her village by a mob of beasts, taken into the mountains of the Kingdom, far away from her family, her friends, her home. She couldn't recall the past however, and all she had memories of was being used as a servant girl by these brutish monsters, for all of their needs.

Tawna Bandicoot/Cortex's Army
Exposed to the evolve-o-ray, the already Buxom bandicoot became even moreso, catching the eye of many of Cortex's creations and finding her new position within his army to be very enjoyable indeed.
Disney Princesses
Meg/Hades

Aurora/Maleficent

Snow White/Evil Queen
One surefire way to ensure that Snow White is no longer the fairest in the land, is to turn her into nothing but an eager to please little slut.

Cinderella/Stepsisters
What better way to prevent Cinderella from ever making it to the ball and making off with Prince Charming, than to ensure she can't walk after suffering an evening of sexual torture?

Jasmine/Jafar
Nothing like limitless cosmic power and a princess powerless to do anything to stop you, other than try to appease your desires as best she can.
(Or any others along these lines)

Resistance is Futile [FxF, FxFuta]
A Female resistance spy is caught on a mission and sent to one of the Nazi's PoW camps, however the Commanding Officer at this camp is rather unique, being a woman. She's eager to learn any and all information the spy holds, through whatever means necessary.
(Looking for long term, BDSM, Raceplay, foreign languages used, potential taboo romance, etc.)
The CO

Trophy Life for a Trophy Wife
She always thought her fiancee was charming, gentlemanly and sweet, albeit a little old fashioned at times. Now that their married and have moved into a quiet little suburb, life seems to be perfect. That is until she finds herself not only pushed into doing less and less by her peers in the neighbourhood, but also into getting surgery, implants, lip plumpers, fake tans, short skirts and high heels. The women of the neighbourhood are all perfect images of feminine beauty, real trophy wives. But being sat around the house all day waiting for your husband to get home is boring, right?
(Looking for bimboification, cheating, cuckoldry, etc.)

You mean, you actually think you have a chance with me?
She was a bitch, through and through, nothing more to tell than that. Doesn't have time for pretty boys trying to charm her, time for her classes, time for anything other than a good time, be it through smoking, drinking, the club, getting high or shopping, especially with other people's money. Well, suppose she does have more than just that? And she's actually just an insecure girl who pushes people out because she only finds solace in the partying? Maybe if she finds a guy who can keep up with her pace, she'll slow down a little and enjoy his company some.

Pairings without plots
Fantasy
Warlord/Trophy bride
Vampire/Hunter
King/Conquered Queen
Arranged Marriage
Apocalypse/Disaster survivors
Pirate Captain/Captain's Daughter
Lady/Serial Killer (Jack the ripper-esque, Victorian, potentially Vampires)

Fandoms without Plots
Pokemon
OC Trainer/OC Trainer
Canon/Canon
Canon/OC
Pokemon/Pokemon
Trainer/Pokemon
Team Member/Trainer
Team Leader/Trainer

Splatoon (Inklings will be aged according to site rules.)
Inkling/Octoling
Inkling Agent/Octarian Army
Callie/Marie
Squid Sisters/Octavio

If any of this interests you, hit me up with a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom