Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dear Brother.....I need you......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny88

Super-Earth
A quick note: In this, I would play the sister, and YC should be the brother. While this eventually will be heavy on smut, I still want a solid build up, the tension, the feeling of the forbidden, a partner who is, no matter how good it feels, is struggling with committing to something soooo wrong. And most of all, someone capable posting quality AND quantity.(and naturally create an interesting character in general)

By the way, as the question came up multiple times: The below was not meant as a letter, while the idea is sitll cool. Consider it more as secrets thought out aloud. In a possible RP, MC would most likely confess to her brother in a conversation like this.

Dear Brother,

I....I know it´s wrong....so very wrong. And totally sick. And god knows I ´ve tried to bury this thought, this burning desire within me for years and years. But I can´t any longer. It is eating me up, devouring my soul. I have to tell you that....that.....I want your cum! Yes I know, I shouldn´t, but I have dreamed for so long to suck your huge cock for hours and hours, til I am absolutely exhausted. I know it is very big, cause I have spied on you. And geez, I have brought myself to climax more than once fantasizing on how it would be if you´d fuck me with that monster. But more than anything, my every though in every wake second circles around sucking it. Slow, fast, sloppy, deep. I wanna make you cum with my lips, and then just go on and make you cum again. I wanna feel your spunk coat my throat, fill my tummy, cover my face and my teenage breasts.

I know, that in your eyes, I may only be your sweet littles sister, who you only want to protet, and that you may think we should not do this, but PLEASE, big brother, do not let me go insane....and help me fulfill my need....

I may be interested as well. Though would like some more details about the relationship such as age, age difference. Ect. It might even be able to be incorporated into an existing plot idea I have. It's in my request thread if you want to take a look and shoot me a pm we can discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom