Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hoping to Explore (M/M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IknowInsaynity

Meteorite
Hello!

I am a 27 year old guy, and all of my life I've dated women exclusively, though I've always felt an attraction to some men. I've only just recently decided to start exploring this side of my sexuality, and I figured a safe way to do so would be online in a roleplay forum setting.

I'm looking to explore/experiment with other men, be they more experienced or less so than I am. I consider myself to be a relatively decent roleplayer, as I've spent time in the past at non-adult oriented forums, engaging in a wide variety of themes and settings. I generally prefer to roleplay in third person, as I think it's relatively easier to keep things in order. I also prefer to roleplay via e-mail or forum posts, though I am more than willing to try other mediums. My work schedule and personal life can sometimes be demanding, so I do ask for a level of patience when it comes to my availability. However, I will never fault anyone for moving on from a roleplay, if they feel that it's dragging on, or that my irregular schedule is too ridiculous to overcome. I understand that time and energy are limited commodities.

I do wish to experiment, I welcome you to do the same. If there is something you've been wanting to try out, but haven't met the right person yet, then maybe I am said person. I have some pretty varied kinks of my own. I don't expect you to be willing to accommodate all of them, but I hope that you're open minded, and I hope that I can be the same for you. If we're working together on a roleplay, but you feel like it's not working, I ask that you please keep me informed of such, if you're not enjoying it, more than likely neither am I. Things are always better when they're mutually enjoyed.

As for what I'm looking for in a roleplay setting; I guess I'm not necessarily looking for anything too long, or drawn out. Though, if we start something together, and really feel like it could go on, maybe we can work that out. I like to do a lot of brainstorming when it comes to developing a theme/setting, and really appreciate input from you in the process. I also like to do some build-up when we get things started; foreplay is essential to great sex in real life, and I think the same can probably be said for roleplay. I consider myself to be more of an alpha type personality, and gravitate toward roles in which I play the dominant part.

I've seen others post their list of things they enjoy, and I think that's a good way to go about things...

*NOTE* Just because it's listed below, doesn't necessarily mean we have to include it in our RP. I'm just trying to give you some ideas as to what I think I'd be interested in trying out. Also, just because it isn't listed, doesn't mean I'm not into it. Maybe I am, and I just don't know yet.

-Aggressive sex
-Coercion
-Drug use
-Incest
-Humiliation
-Degradation
-Abuse
-Non-consensual
-Athlete/Femboy pairings
-Age differences
-Size differences
-Fantastical roles, IE High Fantasy
-Excessive cum
-Watersports

An idea of some pairings I could see myself enjoying are as listed below, again this list is not necessarily exclusive, or all inclusive.

-Older brother / Younger brother
-School Bully / Wimpy kid
-Drug dealer / Naive user
-Police Officer / Troubled kid
-Boss / Employee
-College senior / College freshman
-Young royalty / Peasant
-Orc warlord / Elf prince

I think that should give you some form of idea as to what you can expect, if you roleplay with me. I hope that I've piqued your interest, and if I have, I hope that you'll decided to contact me. If you are interested, I do ask that you PM me. But if you have questions, concerns, or other, feel free to ask away in this post.

Thanks, and I hope to hear from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom