Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A night to remember(Azu and Shibby)

Azuriyuu

Star
Why must I be here? Bartiel thought, frowning to himself as he sipped his punch, walking amongst the couples at prom. He hadn't expected to be here at all - he had been intending on skipping prom and going to watch a prize fight, but... It's like having a parent for a teacher, but somehow it's even worse and more guilt trippy when it's your older sister rather than your mom. When it's your parents, you can at least rebel, but when it's your sibling they can give you a pouty look and tell you that you're their favorite brother and argh!

Bartiel sighed a bit, shaking his head and giving one girl a very light sigh as he sipped his punch. Bitter as hell. But that happens when you dump in some of the strongest moonshine you can get your hands on. Sipping his spiked drink, he smiled a bit, looking around. At least he wouldn't be too upset. He was known for being a hardass, for being a cold, for being a bastard, and overall a jerk, but overall he could be nice. He just never let it show, because he considered being kind to others to be weakness.

~~

A couple hours into the formal and...Bartiel wasn't 'smashed', technically... He still had plenty of self-control, but rather than being completely closed up, he was actually being...social. He was smiling and laughing with people. He was even chattingly open with one of his friends, Ryuuichi, who found it...well...confusing, honestly. They were friends, but Bartiel kept to himself and didn't talk to him when he was in public. Ryuuichi was happy to see him being slightly extroverted, smiling and chuckling with Bartiel until he tensed up, realizing something amiss, raising an eyebrow. "...You're drunk, aren't you?"

Bartiel grinned. He was a handsome man, with bright green eyes and ginger hair down to his waist in a braid, pale skin dotted lightly with freckles(That embarassed the hell out of him), who stood tall. "Yeah, a little," he said, and Ryuu rolled his eyes and chuckled, shaking his head. Ryuu's date, however, ended up taking him away to dance, as Bartiel frowned a bit. He... didn't honestly like being alone. He put up a barrier to keep people out, he acted hard and rough, but at the end of the day, it was just an act. A light sigh escaped his lips, another scoopful of punch filled his plastic cup, and so did another bit of his moonshine. It was only a quarter full and he... wasn't drunk, but he was more than tipsy. It was probably the strongest alchohol he'd ever gotten his hands on.

Julia McGowan sighed to her self as she woke up that sunny morning. Today was it. The night of the senior prom . She pulled her self out of bed. There were no classes on today in honor of the special occasion. She walked to her wardrobe and pulled out her dress. She laid them on her bed and smiled. She did like it. She had a deep purple dress. It was a silky to the touch and shined in the light. The fabric was gathered at the sides, making the skirt over lap, highlighting her hour glass figure. She smiled and pulled out some casual clothes, a pair of jeans, a red shirt on top, with a black cardigan over the top. And walked down to breakfast with her family.

She sat down at the dining table next to her sister Alicia who was munching on some pancakes.

She smiled and said "Hey Jules,what took you so long"

Julia looked at her and said "I wanted a bit of a sleep in, is it a crime"

Alicia smiled and said "No, ofcourse not, you just looked a bit funny with your mouth hanging open while you slept" she said with a chuckle.

Julia sighed and said "I told you not to spy one me while I'm sleeping! pass the honey"

Alicia grinned and gave her the honey and the rest of the day was spent fussing over Julia's appearance.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When the time finally came around to leave, Julia's father drove her and three of her best friends to the function hall in his vintage Chevrolet that they had hired out of the night. When he dropped them off he insisted on taking a few snaps of them before she gave her father a kiss before and they made her way into the hall.

Julia looked great. Her dark wavy hair was tied back in a low bun which sort of sat on the side of her face. It gave her a sophisticated look with out making her look too old. Her bright smile marked her face as her green eyes seemed to sparkle around the room. The place looked great and she was begining to wish that maybe she had brought a date or something. No matter, she could just hang with her friends for the night. Julia had a great figure. She had been on the schools swim team and they had compeated at national levels. She was the fastest girl on the team. Their coach looked like he was about to burst into tears when she told him she wanted to go to college.

Julia sighed to her self as she stood on the sides, drinking her spiked punch. She had been drinking slowly during the night, she didn't want to get totally wasted, but she could feel the alcohol affecting her, but just a bit. She had only had 2 or 3 drinkings. Nothing compared to those who seemed to be guzzling it down like water. She looked around and she did want to dance, however lack of a partner prevented her from doing so.

Bartiel had been feeling more social for a while, but as he came down from his buzz lightly he wobbled just a little bit, grinning. Well, I'm bored he decided in his own mind and tried to leave, before he felt a grasp on his braid, and looked upside down at an irate blonde who was glaring at him with identical green eyes. "Hi, Sis," he said, alchohol on his breath. If it were anyone but Bartiel she would have been furious, but she knew how he was with sharing his horribly-illegal alchohol. "Did you really think just walking out the front door would work?"

"No, but I had to try," he said once his braid was released, and he returned to the floor, chuckling a bit, shaking his head. Miss Ridyne sighed, rubbing the bridge of her nose. Would it kill her little brother to be social once in a while...?

So the antisocial Onyx boy wobbled slightly as he watched, watching people, relaxing. He noticed one very pretty girl, eyes trailing down her slightly curvy form, resting on her ass. He watched her for a bit, mostly ogling her before he noticed someone...pour something in her drink. He raised an eyebrow as that person walked past and looked back at her, reckognizing the lewd, lustful look in the guy's eyes. Sort of like his own, but the guy actually had intent.

A sober Bartiel would have just turned the way, ignored it, and let her get drunk and get date-raped.

A sober but altruistic Bartiel would have approached her and told her what happened.

But this was a drunk Bartiel, who snuck up behind her, snatching the drink from her hand, and... overcompensating his balance due to drunkenness, sliding a foot back and moving into a form of spinning pirouette, trying to make it look intentional, bowing lightly at the end with his stolen bounty, before drinking it all down in one long gulp, holding back from belching as he looked at Julia, grinning.

Bartiel Onyx, known for his bad attitude, loner attitude, and violence towards others(Although never women).

"Someone's been spiking your drink, and yours alone, and they can't even be bothered to use the good stuff," he said, stealthfully brandishing his flask with a tipsy grin before putting it away. "I can't believe you couldn't taste that. That stuff was horrible," he said, amusedly.

Julia hadn't noticed anything extra being put into her dink as she stood and watched the people around the room. She was given quite a shock when her drink was suddenly snatched out of her hands. "Hey!" she cried out as he drank it down.

She frowned a little at him as the evidently drunk man spun around and made what he'd done look like an accident. She had heard a few stories about Barteil. He was a loner, didn't have many friends and was known for his bad attitude.

Her frown seemed to fade when he said that someone had been spiking her drink. Well she was glad he took it from her. She looked at him and said "Well I guess I should thank you then....but you didn't have to drink it...that stuff was strong" she told him as he brandished his own flask as if it was nothing.

Well his alcohol tolerance was much higher then hers it seemed.

"Had to confirm it," he said, shrugging a bit, sticking out his tongue and tapping it lightly before giving a wink and a grin. "My sense of taste is sharper than most peoples'. I had to see if it was drugged and we'd be calling an ambulance, or if it was just alchohol," he said.

Still, that, combined with what was in his flask...well, he wasn't standing straight or fooling anyone in the first place as he wobbled a bit. He stood up straight though, giving a very light smile to her, looking very different from the way he normally did.

"...You're...I dunno who you are, but you're beautiful," he said, bowing softly before standing up straight. He'd be way too shy and embarassed to ever say anything like that were he sober.

Julia looked at him and smiled a little as he spoke and stuck out his tongue. It seemed that the alcohol had loosened him up a little. Most of the time he seemed like a very pessimistic kinda guy.

She grinned and said "Well alcohol actually kills off your taste buds, so I dunno how sharp your taste is" she told him.

It was evident that he was totally wasted now. He was stumbling all over the place and then he blurted out something that was quite out of character for him. She blushed bright red at his comment and said "Umm thanks...your quite dashing your self" she said returning his compliment.

Bartiel laughed as she said that alchohol killed your taste buds. "I can taste the pineapple, the cherry, the hint of apple and the slight bit of lemon in the fruit punch," he said, deciding to show off how much he enjoyed the tastes in his mouth. Looking at her, he gave a very light smile. "I can taste each of the flavors mixing, combining. It's too sweet, too much pineapple, but it's still pretty good. I could taste the horrid taste of badly made whiskey made from barley," he said, approaching closer to her.

Leaning in, he paused, hesitating. "Even on your breath, I can taste the whiskey... but I can also taste the sweetness of pineapple..." he said, whispering.

He wasn't that drunk. He was really in full control, but...everyone expected him to be an ass, so he decided to be an ass by drinking, so he could pretend that he wasn't really in control. So, with that in mind, he did what he felt like, and kissed Julia with no more warning.

Julia listened to him brag about how good his smell was. She listened as he named of each ingreidient in the punch along with what the actual alcohol was made off. She felt him lean in and she said "I must say...I am impressed."

she grinned at him happily but she had not expected what he did next. Her face went red when he kissed her. She closed her eyes and actualy found herself enjoying hsu touch and she began to kiss him back, her arms wrapping around his neck and she moving closer to him.

Danger! Danger! Get out! Shut the goddamn hell up, brain, everyone thinks I'm drunk! And I kinda am! his internal monologue was silly, but Bartiel wasn't half as serious as he was made out to be.

He shuddered as she kissed him back, and he wrapped his arms around her waist, pressing his lips against hers'. His breath did smell of alchohol, but he suddenly gained a much better sense of balance as he bravely pushed his tongue into her mouth, while reaching down to lightly grab her ass, wanting to see exactly when she would get angry and slap him.

Julia felt him wrap her arms around her waist and press his lips up against hers. She felt his tongue slide into her mouth. She could taste the alcohol on it. She began to suckle on his tongue. She had not expected a hand on her ass. She jumped a littke and pulled away from the kiss, her face as red as a tomato.

Bartiel chuckled as she pulled away from him, noting the way that she pulled away. He kept his hand on her ass, grinding his hips very lightly against her. He wasn't completely aroused, but it would be a lie to say he wasn't at least a bit excited as he looked at her and kept his hand on her ass.

"You have a great ass...it's nice to touch," he said, smirking amusedly. "I'm not afraid to be upfront and touch, either, like the bastard who was going to try to get you sloshed and screw you when you were helpless," he said, looking down at her. "You can touch mine if you like," he said, grinning in a silly manner. And here comes the slap, he thought with some amusement.

Julia looked at him and seemed to smirk when he said she had a great ass. She smirked and said "Ass man huh?" she asked grinning. She was a little more bold then she normally would have been and her hand slid around him and groped his ass and she smirked and said "I must say, you don't have such a bad ass your self".

He blinked when she groped him and then he grinned a bit. He hadn't expected that. He just used the oppertunity to rub her ass after she complimented him, and he leaned in, beginning to kiss and nip at her neck, shuddering very softly before he sunk his teeth into her earlobe and began to suck on it, grinding his hips against hers'.

It was lewd, and sort of crude to do in public, but he didn't care about what people saw. He wouldn't even care if someone saw him naked, or even having sex in public. That thought actually kind of turned him on in fact, and as he thought that, he grew slightly harder as he remained pressed against Julia.

Julia felt his hand rubbing her ass and she let out a gasp when he felt his kiss and nip at her neck. She groaned when he bit into her earlobe and sucled on it. She felt him grind against her and she turned her head to the side a little giving him more room. She then felt him hardening as he continued to grind against her. She smirked and she took his hand and led him outside. She walked around a large barrier, blocking them off from the rest of the party. She pushed him up against the wall and leaned in and kissed him deeply. She didn't need to move up to much thanks to her heals.

Her tongue slid into his mouth and she suckled on his tongue. She ground her own hims against him as she pushed her body up against his.

As she grinded back, Bartiel raised an eyebrow as she suddenly led him outside. He walked perfectly straight, obviously not very sober before she suddenly pushed him up against the wall. He let out a soft yelp of surprise before he shuddered once she suckled on his tongue. Of course, he didn't let that go 'unpunished', and he moved a leg forward, softly rubbing his thigh against her crotch directly as his hand fell lower and lower, and started to go up her dress as he began to grow slightly aroused.

Julia continued to kiss him as he began to rub his thigh against her. She let out a groan and she pulled away from the kiss and began to lick, kiss and nibble on his neck. She felt him began to push her dress up and she whispered a into his ear "getting all hot and bothered are we" in a superior tone.

Bartiel shuddered as she groaned before she bit at his neck, his head stretching out to the side to expose more of his flesh before she whispered in his ear. He had no idea that Julia was this rowdy and sexual! Still, that tone made him smirk, and he reached up her dress more and grabbed her ass with less material in the way, smirking a bit at her, leaning in.

"You're not exactly staying cool and dry either, Julia," he whispered, kissing the underside of her chin before sucking on her earlobe, pushing his thigh harder against her clothed crotch, pressing his chest up against hers'.

Julia felt his hands pull up more of her skirts and a hand on her ass, on top of her lace panties. She heard his whispers and she groaned as he suckled on her ear lobe again. She felt his thigh press harder on her crotch and she gasped a little.

She looked at him and whispered "I guess I'm not". She kissed him again and she nibbled on his lower lip and wrapped her arms around his neck and said "My place or yours?" she asked him with a grin.

Bartiel grinned as he touched lace. Oh, was she planning on showing these off...? My, what a naughty girl... but when she whispered 'my place or yours', he paused, his body tensing up for just a moment. Wait, was she really... was this really going so far that...

No turning back, he thought to himself, looking at Julia. Besides, she's beautiful and it's been too long... he kissed her, continuing to touch her ass, slipping a couple fingers under her panties, touching her bare ass as he smiled. "My place. Ahlrian won't be coming home until late Sunday," he told her. He knew that his sister had her own plans for the weekend, and even then, despite being a teacher, Ahlrian was much more open his mom would be.

Julia watched him grin when his hands landed on the lace. She smirked, same reaction, she'd only had two serious boyfriends in her time in school, and it seemed that they two, along with Bartiel liked her choice of underwear. Perhaps it was the alcohol fueling her, if she had been sober, she'd never go this far.

She grinned when he spoke and she kissed up his neck and to his ear and said "Then lets go" in a rather seductive voice. She then seemed to bit down on his own earlobe and tug on it with a grin.

Bartiel listened to the rather seductive tone in her voice and nodded, smiling a bit and lightly tugged on her panties a bit... before grabbing them between her legs, grabbing her crotch in the process and yanking down on them with a surprisingly quick and focused tug, pulling them clean off as they dropped down. He looked at her, raising an eyebrow and grinning, lightly giving her ass a light pat before kneeling to grab them and take them from her as they moved along.

He used his cell phone to call a taxi, moving out in front of the dance hall that the prom was taking place at. He kept one arm around Julia, keeping her panties in one pocket after his stealthy steal, drawing out his moonshine and taking another swig, almost coughing but holding back. It was the strongest, most potent alchohol he'd ever had. Offering the flask to Julia, he smiled as he waited for the taxi.

Julia felt his hands on her crotch. She had not been expecting him to take her panties. They were green in color. She watched as he put them in his pocket and grinned. She felt the pat on her ass and she smirked and let her dress fall to the floor.

She let him call a cab and as they waited she took a sip of his moonshine and began coughing. "Shit, what the hell is that crap" she said putting her hand on her mouth.

Bartiel rose an eyebrow when she let her dress fall. "Whoa... you should probably put that back on before the cab gets here..." he said, looking her up and down in her bra under her dress... still, he grinned, obvious desire in his eyes as he looked at her body, admiring her. He laughed at her response to the alchohol.

"Sweetened moonshine. My cousin sent some of it to me. Good stuff. It'll knock out...anything, though," he said, laughing softly, leaning in and kissing her, placing his hand on her thigh as he kissed her lips, moaning very softly as he caressed her thigh, letting his fingers come close to her pussy, but not letting them touch it before he broke the kiss, a playful look in his eyes as the cab began to approach.

Julia grinned when he looked her up and down. She smirked at his words and said "Sweet? that shit is bitter as crap!" she exclaimed before he pulled her in for a kiss and placed his and on her thigh.

When he pulled away she pulled her dress back up before the driver got to them. She smiled and opened the door and got in the back seat.

Bartiel laughed a bit as she said that it was bitter. "It's pretty good, but I never take more than a sip at a time. Too strong," he commented coolly as he sat down in the taxi cab, sitting next to her, grinning. After giving the driver the instructions for how to get to his house, he turned to Julia.

He leaned in, pressing his lips to hers' and kissing her passionately, sucking on her lower lip, placing one hand on her breast, the other sliding up her dress, lightly letting his fingerpads dance along her thigh, letting it brush along the V of her thigh, coming literally millimeters from the outside of her pussy, but not quite touching.

Back
Top Bottom