Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Owner (Tia and rskde)

She would have told him that she wasn't a quick learner, just following what she wanted, but then he told her that it migh hurt and she looked at him in some concern. But he explained and Julia felt more grateful to him and she nodded "I understand, Ven. Please... please, I know I want it.. I know I want you" she said.

Then, he rubbed the very tip of his cock against her and Jen moaned, her body lighting up as her desire for him lit her up and causing her to groan in pleasure. He pushed in to her slowly and he had that moment where he had to push in that bit harder, pushing against her as he took her virginity and Julia gave a deep, gutteral growl. "Ow! Oh gods, Ven... oh... oh.... but it's good. It's good" and then, as he started to push in and out, thrusting into her she moved with him, moaning and pushing herself up against him in the same rhythmn as him.

As he pushed himself into her, she lifted her torso up so that his hands could move over her and she squealed "Ven! Ven please... oh please... it's... good. Oh, it's good... please......" she begged. She moved with him, rocking her own hips in time with his as they joined together and she closed her eyes, allowing herself to concentrate on the feel of his cock inside her.

He moves his hands over her body, exploring her fully before resting his hands on her hips, gripping them tightly as he fucks her, groaning and starting to go faster when he gets into it, her moans and her begging seem to prompt him to fuck her harder, he wants the full experience for them both.

His climax starts to build, but it's not time for the fun to be over just yet, he pulls out of her and starts rubbing his cock against her pusssy lips, wanting to hear her beg for him to continue to fuck her, which he is planning that she will.

She feels him fucking her pushing himself into her and she cries out in pleasure. But then, just as she thinks that she is going to explode with desire, Julia feels him pull out of her and she moans in distress. "Ven! Ven!!" she pleads with him.

Then, as he starts to rub his cock against the sopping wet lips of her cunt, Julia screams in pleasure and frustration "Oh!! oh!!! PLEASE!!!" she doesn't know what to call it but the juices pouring from her pussy, the way that she is pushing herself on to him tells him. "Please!! More... give me more Ven!! Please don't stop I need it... I need you!! Give it to me!!!" she begs, thrusting herself against him "Please Ven... please!" she begs.

He grins at her begging and slides his cock back into her, enjoying her cries of pleasure and her begging, which prompts him to fuck her as hard as he possibly can, slamming into her and allowing his hands to have a death grip on her hips.

"Fuck you're sexy.." He says to her, his climax still building, he can feel her pussy tightening around him and he can feel her juices flowing, which turns him on even more. "You're so wet.." He moans to her, he seems to be enjoying himself, and with her having a good time too, the sex is greater, both of them working to pleasure each other in some way.

As he slides his cock into her again, Julia squeals in pleasure and she begs him to give her more... deeper and she pushed herself against him to get what she wants. She does get that as he realises that his cock is so deep inside her and Julia looked around at him. Then, as he tells her that she's sexy, she can feel her pussy tightening around him and he keeps on pounding into her even whilst he tells her that she's sexy.

With his cock thrusting deep inside her she feels the orgasm ravage her body, the intensity of it so much that she cries out in amazement. As her orgasm travels through her body, she feels her pussy tightening around his cock, squeezing it and claiming him as hers, even as he claims her as his

He holds back his orgasm as she cums on to his cock, he then pulls out of her and cums on to her back, groaning in pleasure as he does so. "Holy fuck that was good.." He says to her, sitting down on the bed before pointing over to the drawer. "There're towels in there if you want any." He explains to her, referencing the mess he made on her back.

She cried out in pleasure and she moved to get a towel. Looking at him she raised an eyebrow slightly and cleaned herself up as she leant forward and kissed him. "It's polite to clean up a mess you made yourself" she said, with a grin. She looked at him, then, her eyes uncertain as she knelt in front of him, taking his chin with her hand and she spoke, quietly "Was that... how.... was I?" she asked uncertainly. She had expected that he might have held her or something like it but she wasn't used to the ways of men, so she waited to see what he said.

He kisses her back before laughing. "Apologies, I'll make sure to do that next time.. You were fantastic, you wanna sleep in here tonight?" He asks her, watching her in front of him, he moves back on to the bed and crosses one leg over the other, still watching her with his eyebrows raised as if expecting an answer to his question.

Looking at him she smiled and nodded "Yes, I'd like that" she said quietly. "But... Ven?" she added and she looked at him most genuinely "I don't want to sleep on the floor. Can we... can we sleep in the bed together?" she asked. Because if it was up to her, he would learn to accept the luxuty that she was quite sure that he deserved. "I would like to wake with my... my body next to yours and your arms around me. But... I don't want to sleep on the floor" she admitted, with a smile.

He nods. "The bed will have to do, as long as you don't leave my side." He says to her before motioning for her to get on the bed by his side. He smiles back at her, her smile seems to have an effect on him that he has never felt, nor does he wish to feel with any other person, she is perfect and now they are together, he watches her for a moment before speaking up. "Julia, I'm setting you free." He says to her quietly.

ooc: so sorry for delay - chest infection.

Julia looked at him as he said that he was setting her free and she stopped moving. Looking at him, her eyes were wide and she stood there, naked and trembling, in front of him. "Ven?" she whispered softly "Ven, I ... no" she seemed to come to a conclusion. "I don't need you to set me free, you already did. Just... tonight... just hold me in your arms? Please? I... you spent money on me and I made choices" she explained.

Moving to the bed she lay down next to him and she laid down next to him and wrapped herself around me. "Teach me, Ven? I... don't know how to do this, but you make my body light up. Teach me?" she asked again and she moved her hand to his cock, so recently inside her but she started to slowly, gently, stroke him. "Tell me what gives you pleasure?" she whispered, quietly.

( That sucks, it's alright though )

He looks down at her. "Well, we can definitely sleep together and all but I'm setting you free because I know you won't go anywhere." He admits, keeping a relatively calm attitude before he feels her hand around his cock.

"I can teach you, you gave me the best blow job of my life earlier, that gave me pleasure.. Listening to you moan and beg for me also helped." He admits quietly, reaching down and running his hands through her hair as he speaks to her. "I could also just let you figure it out." He says to her with a devious grin on his face.

"Moan and beg for you? I can do that" she said with a smile and she felt his cock harden as he stroked it. "I want you inside me again. But... I'd like to... please" she said, moving so that she was kneeling over him and positioning her mouth over his stiff cock "please, may I?" she asked and then she sucked him again - this time licking and sucking and taskting his cock.

She looked up to him and she smiled "Please... please may I ... that is, will you... please?" she asked and then she lowered her mouth over his cock, massaging his balls and wrapping her fingers around the root of his cock even as they wanked him. "Please?" she whispered.

He sucks in a breath before nodding. "Of course I'll fuck you again, I'll do that again any day.. You're free now, we are equals which means whenever you want me, you know where to find me." He says to her, running his hands through her hair.

"How do you want to do it this time? It's up to you this time, Julia." He says before groaning in pleasure, obviously enjoying the feeling of her mouth around his cock.

"Up to me?" she asked and she looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "I just... Ven, you have been so kind to me... but I was... " She looked around and tried to put into words what she was feeling. "I'd like to explore every inch of your body and have you explore every inch of mine." she said, with a blush.

Then, with a wry lift of her lips in a smile she looked at him and her hand moved down his stomach, moving over his body in an exploratory manner. Then, she looked up at him and stepped close to him. "I don't mind being your slave, Ven. Here, in this room, when we are together." she said, softly and she lifted herself up and kissed him gently, slowly, her hands wrapping around the back of his neck.

"Tell me your fantasy?" she asked, whispering to him. "I'd like to meet it"

He listens to her whispers and grins. "You've already met my fantasy, but I wouldn't mind taking you again." He says to her, his hands gliding along her skin to try and explore her, he kisses her on the lips again, starting a heated kiss with her. His tongue slips into her mouth as his hands slide down to her pussy, gently beginning to stroke her sex, wanting to feel her wet for him.

Julia looked up at him and her body pulled in close to him. When his hands moved over her, she groaned deeply and then as his fingers slipped into her and she cried out in delight. Her mouth returned the kiss and she explored his mouth with her tongue.

She was more than wet for him, her juices were soaking and his fingers plunged into her and were immediately covered with her wetness. She wrapped her arms around his neck and then lifted herself up, into his arms. Her naked legs wrapped around his waist and she looked at him with total desire in her eyes. She lowered herself onto his cock, just to the point where his cock was about to push into her and she smiled at him, then lowered herself on to him, keeping her hands wrapped around the back of his neck. "Would you like to take me like this?" she whispered wickedly.

She wanted to just feel his hands on her, his cock pushing into her and his mouth on hers. Now. All of them and all at once. She wanted him and she whispered, desperately "Pound into me, Ven, please... please... take me?" she begged.

He walks with her wrapped around him over to ones f the walls in his bedroom, pinning her against it and removing his fingers from her pussy, he lines his cock up to her pussy and enters her slowly and fully before beginning a steady rhythm in and out of her, groaning in pleasure as he does.

"Moan for me, it turns me on when I hear you moan.." He says to her quietly, continuing to fuck her as he says this.

He walked over to the wall and pushed himself into her there and she smiled then cried out in pleasure. His cock inside her caused her to squeal in pleasure and she pushed herself against him. Her moans and groans in pleasure were evident and she pushed against him.

"Oh! Oh, please...please my love" she begged ad she pushed herself against him as he fucked her. "Oh please... fuck me, please?" she begged and there in the moment where his cock was inside her she pushed against him and she cried out. "More... please.More!!!"

Back
Top Bottom