Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Owner (Tia and rskde)

He laughs before nodding. "You can wash me, you do kind've owe me after all." He says before walking out of the house. He works for a long time, waiting for her call to him, he thinks about their conversation, she is scouting him, and he is fully aware of it, she seems to be contemplating on whether or not she likes him, which is good because he needs her to form an opinion of him before he can trust her further. She also seems to trust him, which is nice.

When he is called he walks inside, jogging over to the bath she had set up and looks at her for a moment before saying. "I'm going to get undressed." Before doing so, stripping quickly and stepping into the tub, sitting down and waiting.

She looked at him and grinned in surprise when he said that she owed him. But she said no more than that and she worked to run his bath. A large pot of water on the fire to top it up and she stood in the bathroom with him. She nodded and busied herself with getting the towels ready and puttig them in front of the fire to keep warm whilst he got undressed and then she moved over to him. Picking up a sponge she started to slowly wash him. Filling the sponge with water, she covered his back and torso with soothing hot water. "I'll wash your hair first, close your eyes" she said, and if he did she would wash his hair. She used a jug to carefully pour the water over his head, avoiding his eyes as muc as possible. She lathered the shampoo and her fingers rubbed his scalp, washing. Then, she moved down and her hands hesitantly started to wash him and then massage his shoulders and back. She didn't speak whilst she did it, because he might like to rest, or lay back or whatever, but she would wash him all over. Starting with his hair, and then she would slowly and carefully wash his shoulders, chest and back, before dipping her hand into the bath and washing his stomach, lower back and legs. She didn't just wash, she massaged every place that she washed and the oils that she had added to the bath helped him to relax. Her hands were uncertain and her face showed that she was a little nervous, but he had been kind to her and she wanted to know that she could trust him.

She regularly went back and got more water, carrying it in and adding it to the tub so that his bath did not grow cold and then, when she was done she moved to get the towel for him and held it open at the side of the bath. "Would you like me to dry you?" she asked, looking up at him with her thoughtful grey eyes.

He enjoys the bath, sighing and closing his eyes as she massages him and cleans him. He tries to push thoughts about her out of his head, he is successful at first but he starts thinking about her in a different way, when he is asked whether she wants him to dry him or not, he looks at her and nods.

"Sounds good, thanks for your help, Julia." He says to her while she dries him, he relaxes and allows her to dry his wet body, he feels a lot cleaner now, having worked in the farmland for awhile before actually taking a nice bath, he usually doesn't have the time to bathe, but with her around he feels that making time for such pleasures should be a priority, especially considering her skill in doing so.

When he said that her drying him sounded good, she stepped forward and wrapped the towel around him. It was warm from being close to the fire and she slowly, carefully dried him. Looking at him as she does, she dries his torso, then his arms and legs, and then finally she dries his ass and she pauses, looking up at him. "I... " she can't finish what she was going to say and so she wraps the towel around his waist and knots it there. She is, of course, somewhat damp herself but she doesn't seem to mind that and she looks up at him with confusion in her eyes. "Is that... was that....." she asked and she shook her head, not sure what it was that she was saying. "I'm glad to be of help" she said, quietly. Then, she would move and empty the bath, clean around the tub and make sure that it was all sorted. She was shaking slightly and she didn't really know why. She felt funny too, like all tingly, but that was just something weird and probably the heat, she decided.

She thought he'd enjoyed it, and that was good. He obviously worked hard and he was, she was starting to realise, a *good* man. So, she made a promise to herself that he would come home to a hot meal and a hot bath every day. Soon, he would be expecting it and used to it and that was good. Kneeling on the bathroom floor and wiping the floor down, she made herself a promise. Then, assuming that he'd gone to bed, she did the same. Where the same nightmares would plague her and wake her with a yell, which she would try to stifle. But the next day, she was again up before the sun and his breakfast was on the table for him. But by all the gods, she'd be glad when he got her some new clothes!

He feels a shiver go down his spine as she kneels in front of him, and then stands. He can tell something is off slightly, he blinks as if to snap himself out of it, he had gotten hard when she was in front of him, he noticed her confusion but then she was walking away. He quickly gets changed and jogs upstairs to his bedroom. He pulls the blankets from his bed and lays them out on the floor, leaving the bed completely barren. He stares at the wall, laying on his side as he thinks to himself. He is not used to a bed, he is used to the ground, that is where he is comfortable enough to sleep, where he feels safe, safe from anything around him.

He closes his heavy eye lids, thinking about his day with Julia, and what he would do tomorrow, summarizing it for himself in his head before falling asleep, the nightmares attacking him like wolves attack sheep. He wakes up several times during the night before finally morning arrives. He gets changed into fresh clothing before walking downstairs and wishing Julia a good day before he walks out to the stables, taking a coin bag with him, he rides back towards Praven where he had bought her.

During the day he buys cotton and a silk-like fabric, along with a sewing kit and other materials required for the clothes to be made, he then sells the crops he had brought and rides back towards his home, the sun is just about to go down by the time he gets back to the estate.

Her dreams that night had been confused and Ven featured in them. She was confused by how she had felt when she had dried him and she didn't understand it. But then she decided that, since she doesn't understand it she'll just let it be. So, when he wished her good day the following morning she smiled and wished him the same, gave him some packed food for his journey and she got busy. By the time he got home, the entire house was clean. She had dusted and polished, washed floors and walls. She went to change his bed, and she realised that it hadn't been slept on. That caused her to frown and wonder where he slept, since the blankets had been used.

When he gets home there is another well cooked meal, two place settings this time and a tankard of ale for him. She greets him with a smile and looks pleased when she sees that he's carrying material. "I might take a day or two to make myself a dress. Can I please borrow a shirt of yours to wear so that I can wash these clothes?" she asks. Whilst she is obviously bathed and clean, her brown hair tied back and shining, her clothes are grubby from the camping, the slave auction and then from wearing them for three days of solid work. "I'll give it back as soon as they're dry, if so" she reassured him. He was big and taller than her. One of his shirts would probably come down almost to her knees, she considered.

He nods. "I'll grab one before I start eating, you may start without me." He says to her before jogging upstairs and grabbing a plain white shirt before going back downstairs and handing it to her while she is eating, he had placed the materials by the door as he walked in. He takes his place at the table and takes a drink of the ale before he sets in on the actual meal.

The meal is good as always, he tries to make conversation as often as possible while eating, just so that the meal doesn't grow dull as they sometimes can, he talks to her about his journey to Praven and the price of the materials, which are cheap for how fine they seem to be.

She took the shirt and the look she gave him was genuinely grateful. "I've been in these clothes since you bought me and three days before that, other than when they stripped me for the selling pole" she said and she gave him a grin. "If you don't mind, I'm going to get changed now" she said and she almost literally skipped out of there. She was gone literally only a few minutes and then she came back. The shirt was far too big for her and came down almost to her knees. She'd rolled the sleeves up about five times and she looked at him with a grin. "Not exactly high fashion" she quipped. "But thank you, it feels good to be in something clean again".

When he told her about the things he'd done that day, the prices and so on she nodded and listened, asking questions about this and that. "It looks like it's very good quality. I was thinking that I might make some cushions and things for around here" she said, with a smile. "But first I'll make myself a teacosy" she quipped. She was more relaxed than she'd been and she ate her meal with gusto.

Once they'd eaten she would again run his bath and wash and massage him. She was less nervous about it and as she was rubbing his back she asked "Ven, why don't you sleep on your bed?" she wondered "I wake up a lot in the night because I have nightmares, and I don't hear you leaving your room or anything, but... I put clean sheets on there yesterday and today you hadn't slept there. Does it bother you me being next door? Because I can move if you want" she asked, kneeling on the floor next to him and moving over so that she looks into his eyes. Her expression was genuine concern for the man that she was really starting to think was a good person.

He shakes his head when she asks the questions. "When I was in the Cavalry, I never had any opportunity to sleep on an actual bed, and I got used to sleeping on the ground, so I never really switched back to my bed, it just feels.. Wrong, I suppose." He explains, looking into her eyes. "I wake up a lot too, I haven't really been able to sleep over the last couple of years, it just doesn't come to me like it used to, y'know?" He asks as she continues bathing him.

"I never really got back into taking care of myself either, I guess that's why I bought you, I wouldn't eat some nights, I didn't really bathe for awhile and I don't really know why, I just had an inability to pull myself out of the survival aspect of life." He explains to her, shifting a little bit in the tub as he admits these things to her, this was pretty much as personal it could get with him.

Kneeling next to him in his shirt, which was clinging to her as she got damp from washing him, she listened to what he said and she stopped washing him for a moment, letting her hand drop into the water and she looked at him. "You sleep on the floor? Ven your bed is comfortable and you deserve comfort you know" she said, and she wondered if that was the thing, the underlying cause. But then she was probably over analysing she thought. She carried on bathing him, slowly and gently washing him and massaging him.

But then he continued and Julia looked at him with an expression of concern. "Well, I'm here now and I'll look after you" she said, whispering slightly and her grey eyes met his. "And one of the ways I'll do that is stopping you from going all wrinkly" she teased slightly "You're all fed and all clean. Two nights in a row, you'd best get used to it"

And she stood, dampness causing his shirt to cling to her body as she moved to get the towel from in front of the fire. Then, holding the towel out for him, she stood waiting for him to step into it. But again, she had that strange feeling and she realised that something specific was happening to her and she looked up at him. "I'm trembling" she said, softly.

He nods. "I'll make sure to get used to it." He watches her, noticing her nervousness, his mind is blank to the reason. "Why're you trembling?" He asks her, pretty confused by the fact. He feels the same, but not physically as she shows it, his mind seems confused, conflicting emotions flashing across his mind, he feels tingly inside as he watchers her. He steps into the towel and allows her to dry him off, he gets hard as she does so, but he is still pretty much confused on why.

He had never really felt anything like this before, he's had his fair share of women in his life, but he never felt like this around any of them, never really got to know any of them like he knows Julia.

"I don't know" she said honestly as he asked her why she was trembling. "I feel... it's strange. I dreamt about you last night." She said and she started to work to dry him "When I did this yesterday I felt... I don't know, Ven, like I was trembling inside." She concentrated, in that moment, on drying him off and she did as she had the night before. His torso, his arms and his legs. Then, his ass and she knelt in front of him, drying him as he looks down at his hard cock.

"I... Ven?" she asked, softly and she looked up at him "Last night this happened and I got anxious and ran away. But.. I don't want to run away. I'm just...." She didn't know quite what to do and so she stood up, stepping up so that she was right next to him, her body pressed against his as she lifted the towel and smiled at him, uncertainly "I missed a spot" she said, rubbing the towel against his already perfectly dry shoulder.

It would appear that his slave was complete naive in terms of what she was feeling and wanting.

He doesn't even think as she is drying him off, he just leans forward and presses his lips to hers, closing his eyes as he does so, his mind fueled by emotion that seemed to hit him like a brick wall as her body was pressed against his. He promised her that he didn't want her for any sexual reason, but honestly he feels as if she wants him too, almost like they are sharing thoughts.

Their bodies fit together like two pieces of a puzzle as they kiss, Ven seems to enjoy it, he is too afraid to wonder what she will think about this.

He didn't say a word and for a moment Julia wasn't sure what that meant. Had she said something that he didn't... and then leant forward and kissed her. She closed her eyes and dropped the towel as she leaned forward and kissed him back, leaning into his arms. At the feeling of his lips on hers and his body against her own, Julia gives a slight moan of surprise and pleasure and lifts a hand to his cheek.

As they kiss, she leans into him and he can feel her body responding. The towel on the floor between them and all that separates them is the cotton of one of his shirts. "Ven?" she whispered gently, separating from his kiss for a moment. There was a definite question in her voice and she moved her hand from his cheek to his bare chest, feeling the strength of his muscles, his arms. Looking up at him her grey eyes are confused and yet filled with desire. "I like how you feel" she explains, her trembling hands exploring his upper body.

He nods, relief ripples through him. "I was hoping you'd say something like that." He admits to her. "Just the question is... What now?" He asks her quietly, his hands are on her hips from when they kissed, their bodies are still pressed together.

He wants her, badly, but she is naive and probably doesn't even understand what she is even feeling for him right now, he'd have to guide her through everything if they did decide to take the next step, he's already seen her bare body at the auction, so the beautieness of it would not surprise him.

"What now?" she repeated and she smiled up at him. "I don't know" Her eyes showed her confusion, but as she felt his hands on her hips, she leant into him. "But I know some things" she whispered, standing on tip toes and kissing him again. Because it was important, she thought, that she kissed him so that he knew that she doing this voluntarily. "I know that the first thing you did was give me clothes to put back on. That you've been kind to me and you didn't need to be"

Her hands were on his chest, but then she lifted her hand again to gently stroke his cheek. "All of that means that you are a good man and that makes me feel safe. But... I also know that you make me feel... tingly. I'm tremblng and I don't understand it, but I.. I don't want you to take your hands off me" she said, quietly and looking up at him as she blushed deeply.

He nods and kisses her back, closing his eyes as he does, he groans quietly when her lips pull away from his. "You deserve kindness, nothing less." He says to her. "I know some things too, if you want me to show you." He offers, he blushes a light shade of red when she tells him not to take his hands off of her, he honestly wasn't planning on doing so anyway.

He wants to show her everything he knows, allow her to love him so that he can love her too, he wants them to be like two pieces of a puzzle when they are together.

"Things to show me?" she asked, leaning into him and relaxing against him. "I'd like that" she whispered, her hands enjoying the feeling of his skin. He was warm from the bath and still slightly damp and she felt the heat of his skin. As her hand stroked his cheek she looked into his eyes. He could have done things so very differently, he owned her after all. But Julia didn't feel like a slave around him. His hands on her made her tingle and burn as he pulled her towards him.

Wrapping her arms around the back of his neck, she pulled herself towards him and pressed her body against his. She knew that his hard cock which was pressing against her made her feel the strange internal tingle which went through her body in waves. "Ven, I... please? I want to.. I want to explore this but I don't know how" she asked, although her hands were roaming over his torso, exploring him and she groaned slightly "God, I could just touch you everywhere... "

He smiles and closes his eyes for a moment when he feels her body against hers. "You could take off my shirt so I can feel all of you instead of just cotton." He says to her quietly. "And then you can explore where ever you like to, alright?" He asks her before kissing her on the lips again, closing his eyes as he does so.

"Take... yes, I can do that" she whispered, then stepped back from him and unbuttoned the shirt that he had given her. She unbuttoned it slowly and then dropped the shirt to the floor. She knew that he had seen her naked before, but there was something different here and now and she spoke quietly but clearly, staying apart from him whilst she spoke.

"You saw me naked before. But that wasn't my choice. That was a slave being tied to a pole. But that's not this" she stood in front of him, her young firm body showing her desire in ways that she didn't recognise. Her nipples were hard and her entire frame was trembling. "This is a choice" she said and stepped back into his arms.

Her naked form pressed against him, feeling his skin against hers and she moaned "Gods, that feels good. Ven?" she whispered, her hands moving all over him, roaming over his torso, his arms and straying down to his ass, but she was too nervous, too unsure of herself to go touch his cock right now.

Instead, she leaned forward and kissed his chest, his shoulders, his neck and then his lips. "Teach me, Ven? Please?" she whispered, nose to nose with him as she felt her entire body yearning towards him but not entirely sure what to do or how to do it.

He seems transfixed by her, watching her kiss him and explore his body, feeling her every touch and thoroughly enjoying it as well, he seems to snap out of it when she asks him to teach her, he nods to her. "We can start by you getting on your knees." He says to her softly, he enjoys feeling her warm skin against his, but he wants to get to it. When she does as he asks he watches her for a moment, looking for any trace of doubt on her face. "Take my cock in your mouth, and start sucking it." He says to her, holding his cock in front of her mouth for her to see.

When she does as he asks he sucks in a breath, enjoying the feeling of her mouth around his cock, genuinely enjoying every movement of her mouth and tongue as she sucks him, he gives her advice throughout, trying to explain to her how to do it properly, as best as he can explain.

With wide grey eyes she looked at him and nodded. Then she slowly, tremblingly, got to her knees in front of him. Kneeling there she turned her gaze up to him and listened to what he wanted her to do. Slowly at first, she opened her mouth and slipped just the head of his cock in, feeling it with her mouth and her tongue. Then, listening to his advice and following her own instincts she starts to suck him more and deeper. With her tongue, she licked as her head started to move forwards and backwards, taking him deeper and deeper.

As she slowly learned how to suck him deeply, she knelt and her body trembled with desire. Growing more confident with what she was doing, her hands moved to his ass, holding on to him and she starts to suck him faster. As she feels his stiff cock inside her mouth she moans with pleasure as she moves her head faster as she sucks him faster and faster, as deep as she can.

He closes his eyes for a moment before opening them and looking down at her, holding the sides of her head as she continues to suck him. "That's it, that feels really good, Julia." He says to her, his breath starting to grow ragged from her allowing him to approach his climax quickly. "Stop now, I have other things to show you." He says to her, taking a step backwards.

He orders her to follow him, taking her hand and walking to his bedroom, which is pretty much across the hall from the bathing area. He shows her to the bed and instructs her to lay down chest first with her ass pointing towards him, he waits for her to do so, anticipating how great this was going to be.

His hands on her head made her feel stronger, braver. She knelt there sucking him and she looked up at him but then he told her to stop. She stopped, slipping his cock out of her mouth and she looked at him with some surprise. Had she done it wrong? But no, that wasn't what he was saying; he had other things to show her? Julia nodded and followed him into the bedroom that was his. She listened to what he instructed her to do and she nodded.

Moving over to the bed and she laid down, on her stomach. Her breasts were pushed against the bed and she lifted her ass up, kneeling there on the bed. Then she turned around and looked at Ven, questioningly. "Like this, Ven? Is this right?" she asked, her ass in the air and her body bent over so that her pussy lips were clearly showing. "I.. I want to open my legs, is that right? Like this?" she asked and she spread her legs wide, opening up her pussy to him.

He nods. "Exactly how you do it, you're a quick learner." He admits to her before stepping up behind her. "It might hurt at first, but it'll feel good after some time, alright?" He asks her, he tells her what he is going to do before he does it, while he instructs her he gets a nice view of her virgin clit, thus turning him on more, his mind screaming at him to just do it. When he is done, he steps in behind her, rubbing the tip of his dick between her pussy lips.

After a couple of seconds he slowly inserts the head into her pussy, and then pushes in very slowly, honestly not wanting to hurt her in any way, when he pushes all the way in he stays there for a moment before starting an in and out rhythm.

Back
Top Bottom