Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Owner (Tia and rskde)

Tia

Super-Earth
She had no real idea of what was going on.

More than that, she had no idea how she got here. She had been with her father and then the men who had attacked them had been there and Lucia had found herself in this place. She was completely naked, and tied to a pole. It was a slave pole she knew and she understood WHY her legs were wrapped around the pole - because it allowed that part of her which was her pussy but she did not consider to be wide open and ready for anyone who wanted to check it.

If it was only her pussy that was open for all to feel and check and fondly, that would be bad. But it wasn't only that, it was also the fact that the rest of her was naked. Her tits which were large and free in her nakedness and Lucia had been tied to this pole for hours. A number of men (a lot in fact) had come along and squeezed her tits and / or shoved their fingers into her cunt. She had no idea why and she hung there, on the slave pole and she waited to see whtat would happen.

But eventually, she learned that she wasn't good enough for the people who wanted to pinch her nipples or push their fingers into her. Instead, when they realise that Lucia could get on with stuff, THAT was where she might be sold. Along with a lot of others and without any sense of being special, but still, a slave had to be clear.

Whatever her master wanted from her.

He watched the slave auction, rubbing his chin as he counted the coins in his bag, he needed help, as simple as it sounds, he wants someone to clean and cook while he works all day, or even work the family farm he had inherited from his father, and his father had inherited from his grandfather. He walks to the slave poles, and examines the slaves, while not touching any of them.

This was wrong, and he knew it, but it helped fuel the people of Swadia, and that's what matters in the end, not the morality of it. He spots one slave, she looks healthy, which is saying a lot for a slave. He walks over to the auctioneer and points her out.

He is led over to her post, the auctioneer hands him some simple clothing for the woman, probably the clothes she was captured in before he hands the auctioneer the money, and takes the woman by the bindings, offering her clothes to her.

She looked at him as he walked up to her and she looked at him as he handed her the clothes she had been captured in. "Thanks" she said, and she looked at him with interest. She was untied from the post and then her slaver pushes her towards her new owner. "You belong to him, bitch" he said, and he pushed her towards him. She stumbled forwards and looked up at him. As he offered her the clothes that she had been wearing when she had first been taken, and Julie looked at him incredulously.

"Thanks" she said, and she took the clothes. Then, clasping the clothes and looking at him she spoke "What is it you want from me:" she asked, and she knew that she was overstepping her boundaries so she waited to see if he was about to either change his mind or give her back.

He watches her for a moment before tugging on her bindings. "Just come along, I'll tell you what to do once we get to my estate." He says to her, walking off of the platform and out of the gates of the town, they walk towards a stable house where he walks up to a jet black horse.

The horse looks healthy and well fed, it is majestic and almost seems like a soldiers horse in the sense of its large hooves and long legs. He jumps on to the horse's saddle before offering his hand to her. "Long ride ahead, hop up and hang on to me." He says to her, his hand outstretched towards her.

Her new owner tugged on her bindings. He was going to tell her what he wanted her to do once she got to his estate? She pulled her clothes back on and, when he offered her his hand she looked up at him.

"I.... up there?" she asked and she nodded her head. Looking at the horse, it was kept in better health than many of the slaves she knew. So, she took the hand of the man who had bought her but seemed to (thankfully) have no interest in her sexually, and she pulled herself up.

"Who are you?" she asked, seriously

He allows the horse to start its steady jog, it's made the journey to Praven before, so it knows the route back home. He looks back at her.

"My name is Ven, as of now I am a farmer, but I am also a soldier, Swadia calls upon me when it requires a competent leader." He says with a laugh.

"And how about you, what are you called?"

She held tightly on to him, this was a bit further up than she had expected it to be, but that was ok. He was strong and seemed to be in control and she liked that, since the situation made her nervous. He didn't give much away, but he told her his name. Ven. He was a farmer and a soldier? THat was a strange combination to her, but she said nothing. This whole situation was just... too much and she looked at him with some confusion on her face when he asked what she was called. "I told them my name was Lucia" she said, motioning back to the slave auction. "But my name is really Julie" she admitted. "I thought if I told them I was someone else, they ... I don't know, really" she admitted.

She held on to him in silence for a while and then spoke again "What should I call you? Ven or...." she looked conflicted, but then spoke the truth "The other slaves said that it would go easier if I called the man Master and the women Mistress." she explained. Obviously, the woman he had bought and had the papers to show that he owned her was quite naive about such things. She certainly didn't know that the name didn't matter in the slightest, the papers he had defined her by a number which was now what she was. If he noticed such things, according to her papers he was her first owner. "But then, they also said that I should keep my head bowed and only speak when spoken to, so I guess I'm not doing great in that advice" she commented, wryly.

He laughs quietly. "My name is Ven, you call me Ven, if my name were Master, you would call me that, I try to be as human as possible about this, I won't administer beatings unless you're attempting mutiny and punishment will be minimal as long as you work hard and complete your daily tasks. Everyone pulls their weight around my farm, I won't be sitting around watching you while drinking ale." He says to her, kicking the horse's side with his boot to allow the beast to go faster, now at a sprint down the road.

He seems to enjoy the fast pacing of the horse, he lowers his torso slightly to stay on while the horse goes faster, not as fast as it possibly can because that would more than likely kill the magnificent animal by the time they reached his farm. "So, what'd you do before slavery?" He calls back to her, obviously attempting to make conversation to allow the time to pass.

"Ven" she said and she nodded her head. That was good, she didn't like the idea of calling anyone master because Julie didn't believe for one moment that anyone ever would be. He explained that he would not beat her unless she was attempting mutiny and she couldn't help the smile that lit her face in that moment. Her long brown hair was tied back from her face, but it was loose from that in places where some of them who were seeing if they wanted to buy her had pulled it. However, when she smiled, her grey eyes were alive and alight, not the careful and terrified that they'd been thus far. It was just a momentary thing, but there it was. Attempting to mutiny? She couldn't see it. Punishment was minimal as long as she worked. She noticed that this didn't mean that punishment only happened if she did something wrong, but that it was minimal. That would have to do, she considered.

As the horse began to pick up speed, Julie held on to him tighter, pressing herself close to his back in initial fear. But soon she grew to enjoy the feeling and she shook her hair free of it's mostly useless tie by this point, allowing herself to feel the wind in it. "I was looking after my father. He's... he was very unwell. My mother died birthing me, so it's always been just me and him. I was with him, we were travelling to get some medicine. They attacked us while we camped" she explained. "They killed him, but decided that I'd be worth money at the slave market so they kept me alive" she said, honestly. "I've looked after my father for the last ten years. I can work, either in the house or in the field. I used to grow a lot of our food" because they couldn't afford to buy it was the simple truth, but that was a detail that he didn't need. "How many slaves do you own?" she wondered. He didn't seem like a bad man, but it was far too early to tell.

"I only own you, I have hired other farmhands, but they are not slaves, they stay on my farm and make their own meals on the land I have lent to them." He says to her, he thinks about her story and inwardly sighs, thinking about the slave market in general, he would love to buy every slave he could and let them go, but he needed her to pay herself off, then he could look into the humanitarian aspect of it all.

"You'll be working around the house, it's rather large with some extra rooms, you can choose which room you stay in, personally I'm deciding to trust you to not run or attempt an escape, otherwise I'd have to bind you to your bedframe." He admits to her. "Cooking cleaning, washing clothes, all of that stuff, I normally have no time for these things." He says to her before the horse slows down, they have arrived at the estate.

The main house is large, it is two stories, and has about ten rooms in total, around it sits the farm, around fifty acres of pure farmland, crops already starting to peek their heads from the ground beneath them, out in the fields are several men and women, tending to the crops. Behind them sits another house, this one slightly smaller but still looks as if it can hold around five to seven rooms, it has it's own farmland surrounding it. Nobody looks particularly miserable.

She was his only slave? That was interesting and Julie nodded, storing away the information. She guessed that hiring people was too expensive and buying them was cheaper. Plus, it meant that he didn't have to pay her or give her land. It made good business sense and she lowered her head as the enormity of what was happening and what already had happened started to hit her. She wouldn't let him, or anyone, see her cry and so she bit her lip and got it together. And he explained what she'd be doing, working around the house. He told her that she could choose her room and she looked somewhat surprised. "You own me and you're happy to buy me, but you won't insist that I share your bed?" she asked, and yes, there was a challenge in her voice as she said that. "Does that somehow make you feel better about owning me? Because you don't take what you've bought the rights to?" she shook her head but said no more. After all, at this point he could do whatever he wanted with her and to her, she was no longer considered a human being. He had a strange way of doing things, but that was that.

But he outlined her duties; cooking, cleaning, washing clothes? All things that she could do and no worries about such. But she looked with interest as she saw the estate approaching. It was nice, he was obviously not badly off and she looked at the people in the fields. They didn't look unhappy, but then why would they? By his admission she was his only slave. A thought occured to her and she looked at him nervously, but did not ask in case it hadn't occurred to him. So, instead, she asked something else "Please may I have a bath? I feel.. I need to wash those hands off of me" she explained. Tied to the pole she had been explored and violated, pinched and slapped. Those who had explored her had done so very thoroughly and she felt used and dirty.

He looks back at her and laughs. "If you have nightmares, you can find the master bedroom or something, I'm not going to take advantage of a worker, I need labor done, nothing more." He explains to her, as if spitting on her challenge. "I bought you for my purposes, I don't care what the slavers were selling you for."

He dismounts from the horse and helps her down before nodding. "You can bathe if you wish, I'll be outside, just explore the estate and see if you can find a tub or something, I'll see you by sun down." He says to her, crossing his arms as if expecting her to walk into the house, when she does he walks out to the fields, grabbing a watering can and starting work, the horse seems to just walk itself back to the stables, everything in this place has a routine and a schedule, and it all seems to work like clockwork.

He works until the sun drops, when it does he dismisses the farmhands, he watches them walk to their house, talking to eachother and laughing the whole way, he turns and begins to walk back to the estate, starving and exhausted from an interesting day of working and traveling.

He laughed at her. Julie looked at him in amazement and she considered that he just wasn't like anyone she'd ever met. But then, caring for her father had been a full time job and then some so she didn't have time for many friends. Labour was what he'd bought her for and she considered that she should be grateful. Things could be a lot worse. But she refused to feel grateful for being bought, and her chin lifted defiantly, pride on her face.

However, he helped her down and she stood, looking up at him. He was taller than her and he had the look of a man who was strong, she did not doubt. He crossed his arms and just left her to it. Was this some sort of test? She could just run, she considered but then she thought about it. He had her papers, she had no means of identification. So that meant that the first patrol or group of guards that she met who asked for such, would arrest her and give her back to the slavers. And she *had* been lucky it seemed, if what he said was true. So, she went into the house, found a tub and bathed herself.

When he returned home, as the sun dropped below the horizon, as he opened the door there was the smell of cooked food. A hearty and flavourful stew was bubbling on the stove, the kitchen at least had been cleaned to a much higher standard than before. And as he came in, he could smell the hot bread baking. She was in the kitchen and a place was set for him. "I hope you like stew" she said, quietly. She was clean and the food smelled good. If he wanted it, she would serve him up a bowl and some freshly baked bread with a cool glass of water. "Tomorrow, I'll clean the rest of the house properly" she said and then stepped back, waiting to see what he wanted her to do.

He walks in and smells the stew, nodding as he sits down and begins to eat, he takes a drink before looking up at her. "Sit." He says to her while continuing to eat. "Serve yourself some stew while your at it, you must be very hungry." He says to her before taking another drink of water.

"Tell me about yourself, I want to know everything there is to know." He says to her, he seems genuinely curious about who she is and where she came from, as if justifying to himself buying her in the first place.

She started to sit but then moved and got herself some stew. "Thank you" she replied. He then asked her about herself. Who she was and everything about her. She looked at him and for a moment she seemed unsure of what to say. She didn't want to share any of herself with him, it would make him real and give him power. But she reminded herself of her situation and so she put down her spoon and looked at him.
“I had a happy childhood” she said, quietly. Her grey eyes watched him as she spoke “Although I never knew my mother that meant that I never missed her, either. That might sound harsh, but it’s the truth. My father and I did alright. We were poor and he worked hard. He was a miner and he left at dawn and didn’t come home until dusk. When I was a young child, the woman across the street looked after me during the day. She taught me how to clean and cook and sew and things. Then, as soon as I was able to, I stayed at home whilst my father went to work. I kept the house clean, cooked the food. Looked after him like he’d always looked after me” she explained. Stopping to eat some of the stew, she continued “But it’s a hard job and there are a lot of dusts and things in mines. My father got a disease in his lungs. He couldn’t breathe and it got worse and worse. He had to stop work, so I started growing food to keep us fed”

She looked a million miles away as she spoke “But even when he stopped working it got worse and worse. So we were going to the healers in Midtown. I’d heard about it. On the way there, we got attacked and the rest you know”. She looked at him defiantly, pride in her eyes and with a prideful tilt of her chin. Papers he might have, but he would never own her. “What about you? Tell me all there is to know” she said, and there it was again, that challenge.

He nods, smiling coil when she looks at him with that defiant look. "I can tell you about me." He says with a shrug, taking another drink before beginning.

"I grew up outside of Praven, my parents were still alive by the time I turned 16, I was working on the farm and I was drafted into the Swadian Cavalry, so I spent a couple of years fighting until my parents died, and that's when I inherited this farm, so now I sit here and grow my crops waiting for a chance to lead the Cavalry again." He says to her. "I live a pretty uninteresting life, without love or entertainment." He explains to her.

"So I'd like to assure you that I do indeed own you, I am entertained by the fact you want to be rebellious and defiant, but I am your new master, even though I am not as strict as most, I still expect you to follow command and act like you at least respect me in the slightest, that's all I ask." He says to her quietly. "I'm not going to ask you to bend over or anything.. Unless you want to, which I seriously doubt." He says to her.

"Anyway, pick your room and get some rest, it'll be a long day tomorrow." He informs her, still seated at his table.

“If you want to be a soldier, why don’t you be one?” she asked, genuinely. “This is your life, not a dress rehearsal for it. If being a farmer is uninteresting to you, then change it. You can” after all, he had choices that many did not have. He could sell the farm that he inherited, or he could leave it in the hands of those who would look after it. “And if you want love or entertainment, why not pursue them?” she asked, somewhat confused. “Not with me!” she added with a sudden grin “And no, thanks” she responded to the bending over first.

But then, she looked down at her now empty bowl and she almost didn’t say anything, but then her voice almost ground out of her, deep and passionate and hurt and vulnerable. “I hate it. I hate the whole idea of it. But unless this is some weird game and as long as you mean what you say, I don’t hate you. You’ve treated me much better than you have to, and much much better than most would. I… I appreciate it.” She explained. “And I’ll cook and clean and wash and make your house as comfortable for you as I can.”

But then he dismissed her to bed and she looked somewhat surprised “Shouldn’t I clean up first? If you leave it, I’ll clean it in the morning.” She said and she stood and started to move out of the kitchen. At the door, she stopped and spoke so quietly that he would have to strain to hear her. “Thank you for your kindness.. Ven” she said and she went to bed.

In the morning, she was up a full two hours before the dawn and would go downstairs, not quite sure what to expect down there.

He nods after her and stares out the window for a moment, thinking about what she had said before shaking his head and standing up, putting away his plate and silverware before walking upstairs to the master bedroom and laying down on his bed, staring up at the ceiling until his heavy eyes take control and shut, allowing him to sleep, but not peacefully, he reevaluates himself in his sleep, looking over past battles and decisions, deciding if he had made the right call before waking up with sweat pouring down his face.

He leans against the wall of his bedroom before falling asleep again, on the floor.

In the morning he awakens and gets dressed, stretching to get rid of the pain in his lower back. He walks downstairs and nods towards Julia before walking outside, grabbing the watering can from beside the door and walking out to meet the workers, ready for a long day of work on his farm, the farm that he loved and cherished.

During the night, in the room that was next to his, she had experienced her own share of nightmares. He might have heard her wake and call for her father, or beg someone or something to stop. But she didn’t mention it. So, although she rose before the dawn, when he walked into the kitchen where she had prepared his breakfast, she looked tired. But she did not say anything about that, just saying to him “I made you breakfast. And there’s a lunch there for you, too” True enough, there was and she left him to it then.

But when he came home that evening, the house was yet again more clean than before. She’d made sure that his bedroom was clean and comfortable first. Changed the bedclothes, put some fresh flowers in the room and made it as comfortable as she could. She didn’t know that he slept on the floor, but she made sure that the fresh sheets were clean and pressed and that it was as good as she could make it. Then she turned her attention to the living room, and from there moved around the house. When he got home, there was meat roasting in the oven, with vegetables and she’d managed to make a buttermilk pie. Again, his place was set and ready. She didn’t assume that she was eating with him, just put his place out and this time there was a cold ale there.

She’d looked tired that morning, and she looked it now. But when he came in, she looked up and smiled at him. “I need to talk to you about a few things if I can? When would you like to do that?” she asked, putting the plate of meat and vegetables down for him. “I’ll run you a bath once you’ve eaten, you looked like you’d slept awkwardly this morning” she added.

He shakes his head, sitting down. "Set yourself a place, we can talk now, I'll bathe on my own time." He says to her, placing his elbows on the table and leaning forward. He looked tired, but his tone is energetic as if trying to suppress the tiredness looming deep within. "Get yourself some of that food, from now on you have permission to eat with me at dinner, your company is good and I enjoy talking to you." He says to her before starting to eat, washing the food down with the ale she had expertly picked out.

He watches her do as he says before asking. "What is it you wanted to talk about?" He asks her, listening to her every word intently. He seems interested in her, as if she wasn't a slave, but a friend, someone he could talk to and listen to while living around his house.

She did as she was bid, setting herself a place and she sat down opposite him. Her appetite wasn’t as big as his, but then she didn’t spend the day working in the fields. “Thank you” she said, when he said that she had permission to eat with him at dinner. She was starting to get the feeling that her new owner was actually quite lonely. She sipped at the water that she’d poured for herself and her grey eyes met his over the dinner table. “Well, a few things. I need more clothes” she said, and she motioned to the skirt and top that she was wearing “I have to wash these and I have nothing else to wear. I need some underwear too, please” she blushed and lowered her head to examine her food. She hated having to ask, but that was that and it was what it was. Part and parcel of buying and selling people like cattle, she thought.

Once he had answered that, she spoke more quietly. “I’ve cleaned the house, or most of it. Tomorrow, I’ll finish the last rooms. But… “ she wasn’t quite sure how to put this “There are other people here. Do they know you own me?” she wondered and she looked at him with concern in her eyes. “And do you expect me to… well, what if one of them tells me to do something, do you expect me to do it?” she asked. "Because once I've finished deepl cleaning this house, I thought I should move on to the other one, and they live there."

It had only been one night, but thus far he’d kept his promise to her and she was starting to believe that he was going to. “The… “ she paused and explained “The others at the market, they told me that being a slave to one meant being shared around many, that a man who can afford a slave usually has a number of friends and colleagues and … well, I just wondered what you’re expecting.” She lifted her head and looked at him and she tilted her head “Do you? Have friends I mean.” She hoped he did, because he did seem so very lonely to her.

He nods at her request. "I'll get you materials to make new clothing tomorrow while I run some crops to the market, you can make a dress out of cloth and some underwear out of whatever, just tell me a material and I'll get it for you." He says to her before listening to her next point. Honestly, past the farmhands, contact to the outside world was limited for Ven unless he was going to war again, that's when he seems to come out of his shell, but nobody around here has seen him like that, it's been a long time since the last Swadian invasion.

"Sounds good, you can finish up cleaning tomorrow while I get your materials, but you don't need to clean the Farmhand's house, they do it themselves, without pay, they want a nice home, so they pitch in." He explains to her. "You're not a sex slave, Julia, I have a few friends from the Cavalry, but I haven't seen them in years, and even if they were around they have wives and slaves of their own, I wouldn't let them do anything to you." He explains to her.

He takes another drink of his ale before finishing the rest of his food, and then taking a final swig of the ale, finishing the meal. "Good meal, I appreciate your help around here thus far, Julia, I'm glad I made the investment in you."

She smiled and nodded “Thanks” she said and then her smiled turned into a grin “I seem to say that to you a lot. Which is odd, really. I think that I’m supposed to hate you” she considered and shrugged. In truth, she couldn’t hate him, he’d been too kind to her in a very humiliating situation. And when he explained that she didn’t have to do anything weird with anyone else, that was good too and she nodded. “I appreciate it” she said, quietly. “In terms of the materials, just cotton is fine. White cotton for underwear and, well, whatever you want for the actual clothing.” She shrugged. Looking at him she raised an eyebrow, again with the challenge “I believe you when you tell me I’m not a sex slave, but I am your property and you should dress me” she said and she looked around and then stood up. Moving to the counter, she brought over the teapot and it’s cosy. “I’m like this teapot” she said, putting it down in front of him. “Your property. Here to serve a function. And if you were going to buy this teapot a new one of these” she said, putting the teacosy down next to it “You’d chose one that looked the way you wanted it to look. So, choose what material you want and tell me what to make and I’ll make it like that” she said. Because he could pretend all he liked, he could be nice to her and that was great, but he still owned her and she wasn’t going to let him forget it. Because she couldn’t.

Her face had an expression like it had when he’d first bought her when he said that she was a good investment, but she said nothing. She was an investment, and she’d just described herself as such with the teapot and teacosy thing. But still. She was glad that he liked the meal, though, in fairness and she started to clear away the plates, moving to the sink. He must, she thought get lonely out here. She know that whilst she was not supposed to enjoy it because of what she was and, for her, it could be a lot LOT worse, but he worked all day and ate and slept. He hadn’t seen his friends in years and he must be lonely. “I’m happy to run you a bath if you’d like. Or sit with you or something. Maybe we can start to play cards or something so you have some entertainment in your life” she said, with a smile. Because, actually, she'd been on her own all day and she wasn't used to that. "The company would be welcome for me, too" she admitted somewhat begrudgingly.

He nods. "Alright, I'll pick out some fabric for a dress or something." He says to her before leaning back in his chair, listening to her again as she made conversation about a teapot and it's cosy. "You are here to serve a function, Julia, but you're not property, you're human.. You're just under new leadership, I have your papers but I don't have your soul, I can't force you to do anything without hating myself for the rest of my life, I was against buying a slave at first but honestly I realized it would be beneficial for me and the slave if I bought one, the slave doesn't get treated like a teapot, and I don't crack like a teapot because I have nobody to talk to." He explains to her. "It's a win win situation."

"You can run me a bath if you want to, we can play cards or do whatever on days I don't have to tend to the crops, I prefer to put my work over my alone time." He says to her before standing and placing a hand on her shoulder. "Thank you for your help, I'm gonna go outside for a little while, if you do decide to run a bath, just call for me and I'll get inside as quickly as possible." He says to her before starting to walk outside, giving her an opportunity to ask for anything else.

He was a strange fellow, there was no doubting it and Julia hated the fact that she was actually starting to quite like him. She could argue with him about being property but when he said that he didn't have her soul her eyes flashed fire and her chin lifted proudly "You bet your last copper coin on that!" she said. But he couldn't force her to do anything without hating himself? Julia hadn't expected that and she couldn't help but smile at his explanation of the win-win situation. She smiled at him and shook her head "I don't think the other slaves in the market were prepared for a slave to be bought by a master like you" she said, thoughtfully "In fact, every bit of advice and every dire warning they've given me, you've proven different." she shook her head. But then, amidst the serious point she grinned and she looked at him "And Ven, I think that the way most female slaves get treated, it's not like a teapot. If it is, I'm not ever drinking any tea you make" she said, and of all things she was teasing him.

He put his hand on her shoulder and she put her hand briefly over his. Looking up at him, she nodded "I'll run you a bath. It'll look bad on me if you're stinky or anything and besides, if we're going to play cards together and things, it'll be nice if you smell nice" she said softly. She didn't understand him, but she was growing to feel that he was kind and she couldn't put into words how grateful she was for that. So, whilst he was outside she ran him a hot bath, making sure to add relaxing oils and such and to get towels ready for him. She kept the water hot by keeping a large pot on the fire and making sure to top it up and then she went out to call him in. When he came in, she looked at him and said, quietly but genuinely. "I'm not offering anything else, but I'll wash you if you want. I used to bathe my father and give him massages to relax him. I can do the same for you as long as we're both clear" she said, softly. It was a lot of trust to offer it, but she thought that she had to give back something because he had, in fairness to him, treated her much better than any other owner would have.

Back
Top Bottom