Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Click Here [m.x.f] For Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

pariah

Coming to you with some ideas.

For the sake of keeping this simple, YC stands for “Your Character” and MC stands for “Master of Ceremonies”, but in this case we’ll shorten that to “My Character”.

|Introduction|
You can call me Mercury, and I am a (soon-to-be) 29 year old female living in the pacific northwest. My age, gender and time-zone doesn’t bother me, and I would hope it doesn’t bother you. Your own demographics certainly won’t bother me. I have been participating in online writing since I was twelve; evolving from DBZ fan fic two-liners in free chat rooms (the gateway drug of RP), to random cluster-fucks of storytelling and character submission in Chathouse and Chatalot before finally finding the perfect fit of focused, one-on-one storytelling through emails and message boards. I have come a long way from two-liners, and now write anywhere between 4 paragraphs to 4 pages depending on the style of my partner.

That being said, over time I have discovered exactly what it takes from a partner to keep my interest:
|Absolutelies & Absolutely Nots|
1. A thorough understanding of English spelling and grammar is absolutely necessary, although I don’t ask for perfect punctuation (I definitely don’t follow strict punctuation rules) but a basic understanding is nice. There are few things that throw me out of “the zone” more than a gross misspelling, or misuse of you’re, your, there, their, and they’re. I understand that typos happen, they live in my keyboard, too, those bastards, but proper maintenance and diligence helps keep the little monsters at bay.

2. Please be a descriptive and/or expressive writer. Tell me what your character is seeing, feeling, thinking… What do they look like? What are the social cues your character is consciously or subconsciously delivering? What are they wearing? Holding? What are they noticing about my character? The other characters around?

3. Have flaws. A character is a character when they are a well-rounded, with perks, quirks, faults and everything in-between. No one wants someone that is perfect all the time - at least not for long. I want to play opposite someone who has layers to their character. The deeper our character’s relationships get, the more our characters are revealed. Characters need something that drives them toward whatever end in our story. What is motivating your character? Is it my character, or is MC just a tool for YC to get what they want?

4. Be patient. My real life takes complete precedence over all else. What I do for work requires long hours and is very stressful, and emotionally and mentally exhausting, and I have a partner in my life that I love to spend my time with. I will always try to get back to you within the week, unless I warn you of a particularly straining schedule ahead of time. I ask you to extend me the same respect. I’m not a helicopter partner and I will not be poking and prodding you every other day to see what’s going on. That being said, if it takes you longer than a week and I haven’t heard from you, I’m going to check in and see what is going on.

5. I love a great sex scene like anyone else, and have my own kinks I like to explore, but I don’t like pointless sex. There needs to be a reason our characters are fucking each other - whether that’s because one of them paid for it, they’ve fallen in-love, or they’re on a drunken one night stand that might turn into something more. The possibilities are endless, but not mindless. I do have an open-mind when it comes to kink and fetish, but there are some things (group sex comes to mind) that need to have a reason behind it happening. My character wouldn’t just waltz into a bar, take off her clothes and let any wo/man have her.

6. I absolutely will NOT RP any of the following: incest, snuff, vore/gore, anything bathroom related, repetitive/endless non-con (don’t get me wrong, I love some good non-con/rape scenes but I reiterate from above: there needs to be purpose and it needs to evolve).

7. I prefer to use pictures for my characters but I do not require them, and appreciate a really good character description in lieu of a picture, but I absolutely cannot stand drawn or anime-based character references. I can’t put my finger on it, as I grew up watching many animes (DBZ fan fic, remember?) but something about it just turns me off now. I can’t get past it and I lose my drive to play.
SPACE
SPACE
If you clicked on the spoiler above and made it through my introduction and rules, lovely! I appreciate your time.

I’m looking for a story. I’m not looking to twist whatever plot I’ve taken hours/days to fine-tune and tweak with you into some sex-fest where nothing productive gets done. I want to find someone who’s comfortable to push a scene forward and isn’t afraid to make accurate assumptions about what will occur in the scene (because if we’ve taken the time to hash out our plot and keep up the communication on where we want our story to go, I shouldn’t be receiving one paragraph posts at every fucking turn because you don’t believe in playing the other person’s character. There’s a difference between driving a scene and god-moding - but more on that later if you want to really have a conversation about it.) Anyway, for those of you who enjoy the number reference, I’m really looking for something 65/35 in plot’s favor with a little wiggle room for more sex involved in the story if we’re a good fit. Just because the scene doesn’t have a bunch of humping in it doesn’t mean it can’t be sexy with a smoldering look, suggestive touch on the leg, and an abundance of sexual tension, though.

I strongly prefer to write over email, but I can be convinced to do otherwise if the story is juicy enough.

tumblr_o7vbtsRz8j1v972fdo1_500.png

SPACE
|| U N E X P E C T E D : H E I R ||«««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

YC is the only heir to a fortune. Hilton-style. They’ve been in the limelight since they were young, rubbing elbows with all the big names anyone could ever think of. Anyone who’s ever had any modicum of fame or wealth has wanted to be YC’s friend, and YC knows it. They might as well be the royal family of America. Good ol’ grandma’s health is waning quickly, and YC knows he’s only days away from becoming one of the richest and most influential men in the states. PLOT TWIST! At the reading of the will, an unfamiliar face is present. MC sits in the far back corner, and she clearly doesn’t fit in with the present crowd, and she’s clearly confused. YC receives some inheritance, but not enough for him to come even a fraction close to his current lifestyle. A few other people present receive some valuable items, but its MC that gets the bank. Stunned, MC insists there must be a mistake when the lawyer insists everything is in order. MC’s grandmother showed unconditional kindness to YC’s grandmother when she needed it most as a young woman, and in kind YC’s grandmother has left nearly her entire estate to MC. Suddenly, MC is thrust into the spotlight as the mysterious and unknown recipient of the country’s biggest piggy bank, more or less. She’s enveloped in the world YC grew up in, and as fun as it was at first to have all of this unsolicited attention, MC very simply doesn’t know how to handle it.

Included but not Required Kinks/Themes: Emotional Manipulation, Power Play, BDSM, Bribery/Blackmail, Rape, Risk of Pregnancy, Unexpected Romance

SPACE
«««««««««« P U P P E T |:| M A S T E R »»»»»»»»»»

MC is an assassin working for a secret government agency. Years ago she went undercover to infiltrate a terrorist organization and met YC. Little did she know the operation was a set-up. She was a young agent, foolishly in-love with the idealism spoon fed to her by the agency she had been recruited by. Now, on the eve of her 5th year sacrificing for her country, MC has been set up. A horrible terrorist act has occurred and video, audio and pictures of MC have been cycled through the media as suspect #1 Her only option is to locate the man who framed her - your character. What she discovers is that YC is also an agent for a sister agency [FBI, CIA, etc] who had been undercover at the same time, who truly believes that MC is a terrorist. She is able to convince him otherwise, revealing her true identity and her involvement in government affairs, and now together they must discover who is really pulling the strings. Will they be able to work together and expose the true masters behind the terrorist attack? Or will they be unable to get past their differences and end up killing one another first?

Included but not Required Kinks/Themes: Bondage, Blackmail, Espionage, Semi/Non-Con, Romance

:

SPACE
»»»»»»»»»» D | O | W | N | T | H | E | R | A | B | B | I | T | H | O | L | E

MC lives an agonizingly mundane life. She used to have imagination, she used to have drive, but now she wakes up, goes to work, endures corporate hell for ten hours, goes home with take-out, eats alone, goes to sleep, rinse and repeat. She’s stuck, and she doesn’t know how she got here. She starts fantasizing on how to get away. Everything from just packing up and moving to somewhere completely new, to killing herself - though she doesn’t consider herself suicidal. Then, one day, she comes home from work and finds the front door of her apartment is ajar. She stops and listens, but hears nothing inside. Whoever broke in must be gone. Immediately she remembers the locket her mother gave her when she was born, and her heart seized in her chest. Though of minor monetary value, it’s priceless to her. She bursts inside, and what she sees she still isn’t certain how to explain. A man is standing in the center of her small, studio apartment, hand wrapped around the locket and eyes closed; mouthing something under his breath. MC lunges forward, ready to fight this intruder for her only link to her biological family, when her hands touch his and she blacks out.

YC has been searching for the key for centuries. For him, it’s the only thing that will bring his world peace. The location of the key has always been cryptic, but he’s been ruthless in his quest to unlock the secret of where it’s been hidden by the Lost Queen. Finally, he learns that the key is located on an alternate plane, and casts the spell to project himself to it’s location. He finds himself in Seattle, Washington, on a planet called Earth. His magic works, but barely. Like a flashlight with it’s battery dying, his magic flickers and is unreliable. Somehow, he is able to find his way to a small, empty apartment, and in there he is certain the key is hidden. He finds a golden locket with the Lost Queen’s sigil carved in the back, and holds it tightly in his fist as he recites the spell to return home. It doesn’t work. He tries again, for a moment he’s straddling the planes, and then he returns, heavy, to Earth. Frustrated, YC tries one more time, concentrating all of his will and energy into his spell to go home when a young woman interrupts him. She shouts at him, but what she says he doesn’t know, but when she touches him… his magic is weak no more.

YC is now back home, but the human girl from Earth is with him. Normally he would have no problem leaving her to fend for herself, but something stops him. Something he can’t quite define… An urge to protect her that he’s never felt before. And it isn’t long before YC discovers MC isn’t the weak human girl he thought, but something much more important…

Included but not Required Kinks/Themes: Fantasy, Magic, Monsters/Creatures, Semi/Non-Con, Destiny/Prophecy, Romance

SPACE
»»»»»»»»»»|| B O U N D : B Y : B L O O D||««««««««««

MC is a witch whose powers have been unknowingly bound by the head of her coven. She is frustrated and angry that she isn’t as good with her magic as the other women in her coven, and seeks to speak to an elder who has passed on what she can do. Her “message” is intercepted by a demon, who comes to get a glimpse at this young witch thirsty for more power. She panics, and binds him so he can’t harm her, but is unwilling to release him as she can’t trust that he won’t kill her or worse as soon as he is free again. He is able to control when others see or hear him, but MC is aware of him at all times. They discover that a witch and her familiar must have sexual intercourse on a regular basis to keep the bond strong, otherwise their power will wane and eventually, the bond will consume their life force. Literally a fuck to live situation. Over time, YC discovers why MC feels so… muted to him, and he realizes he has a witchy nuke on his hands. Will he tell her that she’s been bound, and use her undiscovered strength and power for his own gain? Or will he continue to try and convince her to release him so that he is nowhere near her when the more powerful demons catch a whiff of her potential and come hunting?

Full disclosure: I have played this scenario before, and I fucking loved it. My partner was phenomenal, but real life came knocking. I have really high standards for this plot.

Included but not Required Kinks/Themes: Fuck To Live, Semi-con/Non-con, Inhuman Partners, Power Play, Bondage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom