Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Batman x (DC Universe Female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsOfKalas

Meteorite
Hey there, everyone,

First post! I'm fairly new to forum-based role-play, but I've been roleplaying in games for years, so I know my way around characters. That said, I'm looking to take a step back from creating my own character and play around with an established one instead, namely the Dark Knight himself.

In terms of story, that's still up in the air. It can be antagonistic, with Batman fighting one of his many villainous vixens, or 'romantic', something along the lines of taking a break from the chaos to have a brief tryst with one of his on-and-off love interests. Or both! Or neither! Let's discuss.

I'll be perfectly honest, I'm not looking to co-write a novel. You could say I'm a minimalist in my posts--I only say what needs to be said in terms of action, and I'll never write the actions of the other character, since that ends up limiting how the other role-player responds. (That ends up being a couple of paragraphs, less if a scene becomes stationary and more dialogue-heavy.) However, this doesn't mean I prefer a lack of detail. Quite the opposite. I just like detail that can be both concise and vivid.

Just to provide some options:

Batman x Poison Ivy
Batman x Harley Quinn
Batman x Vicki Vale
Batman x Talia al Ghul
Batman x Catwoman
Batman x Huntress
Batman x Black Canary
Batman x Batgirl
Batman x Zatanna
Batman x Killer Frost
Batman x Lady Shiva

I'd also be open to gender-swapping established male characters. If you want to go toe-to-toe with the Bat as the Riddlerette or Mrs. Freeze, be my guest.

In terms of kinks, I think the most important thing would be dominant on Batman's part. That doesn't mean the other character has to be submissive, obviously, I just think it makes sense for him to always have the upper hand or a contingency plan when in certain situations. So, play would be rough, with your spankings, hair pulling, disregard for clothes, etc.., but never overly violent (even against super-villains.) Device-play is another. For example, the Remote Electrical Charge Gun is helpful for powering generators, but I wonder how stimulating it could be on its lowest setting... Not an exhaustive list, by any means, just a couple of main ones.

I'm open to KIK/Skype/AIM/PM. Hit me up if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom