Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zombie Force Unit 319 (Closed)

chainedkitten11

Planetoid
Today had been long. And annoying. As well as frustrating, bothersome and, well, the list just went on, thought Lalaine Spencer as she kicked her booted foot against one of the Ladies’ room stall doors. Turning in a huff she went to the porcelain sinks, a trail of rust leading from the steel spigot to the drain. Turning on the cold water she looked up into the mirror and reflected on what had happened, so far.

After waking up, and realizing she was half an hour late to her first day, Lain rushed around her tiny one room, one bath apartment in the Mission district. It wasn’t bad, and though it wasn’t high class, she lived in a good neighborhood and her neighbors didn’t play obnoxious music at 2 in the morning. Rushing about as she pulled on her new Police uniform: a black pencil skirt that reached her knees with a small slit in the side, a white blouse, a long gray wool coat, pantyhose and black half boots with a small heel. Pulling her hair up into a severe bun she grabbed an cheese Danish and was out the door, before she realized she forgot her purse, and her gun. Swearing she rushed back in, grabbed her gun and put on the shoulder gun belt, gun on one side, clips on the other, and then grabbing her purse. All in all, she was only twenty minutes late, and she wasn’t yelled at too much.

Then began her day of learning the glorious processes of paperwork. Exciting stuff, she thought sarcastically as she soaped her hands and then rinsed it off. Grabbing some brown paper towel she wiped her hands and sighed. Looking back into the mirror she tried to force her hair to go back into the severe bun, but the best she could do was a messy one. Sighing she headed out of the Ladies room, pulling her grey coat around her.

Now, during the late hours, was the time for hunting. To catch all of the infected bastards who were threatening the rest of the population. This is what she had signed up for. To save humanity and bring down the zombie scum. But, the thought of firing a weapon at anyone, was hard to swallow. Especially when these infected former humans couldn’t help it. But what was society to do? They were going to infect all humans eventually if something wasn’t done! Killing without remorse and all memories of humanity were burned from their mind.

Reaching into her coat pocket she takes out leather, rabbit fur lined gloves and puts them on. As she walked outside the cold night air drifted about her as the sun finally began to disappear behind the tall buildings, leaving the beautiful orange glow of the evening to evaporate into darkness. When Lalaine signed up she assumed was going to be in a car, but standard issue, even for partners, turned out to be a motorcycle. Not that she didn’t like motorcycles but she was in a pencil skirt. A regulation pencil skirt. For a moment she wonders if the Z.F.U. really wanted women to stay inside and do only paperwork. Their clothing and vehical choice certainly made that a possibility. Looking down at the rows of bikes she wonders how this is going to work. For a moment Lalaine immaigined getting on a bike behind her new mentor, both legs to one side, pressed against his own back and thighs, and wrapping her arms around his frame, meeting and holding onto him just above the waist. All in all, it was a secure position that let her also keep her modesty. Though if he were handsome or well built she'd probably get hot just sitting like that next to him. The thought made her shiver. Then again he could be ugly and dorky but somehow Lalaine doubted it. She doubted it intensly.

Walking down the stairs Lain notices a man, who seems to be waiting. Maybe her mentor. She had been told to expect him out here at this time, though she hadn’t been told who he was, or just how he planned on training her for this job. Maybe he was just going to let her jump right in. The only thing she really knew about him was that he was often the beat cop for the Industrial Sector, an area that was often plagued with zombies due to the large area, large buildings and access to equipment and the underground sewers and tunnels that chewed up the ground below the city.

This city was as grey as her Z.F.U. regulation uniform.​

In the shadows beneath the stairs was Frank Bishop, a 40 something millitary and police veteran whom had now become a professional hunter of the undead. Standing in view from the stairs was a rookie of equal size and stature of Bishop intended to decieve Lain. With the sounds of her foot steps above his head he awaited her to come into view and was very disapointed at what he was greeted by. Her uniform to him seemed suited to a secratary. He shook his head and with her back to him he creeped out of the shadows and when close enough to Lain he was quick to grab her fro behind as if he were a zombie himself. Holding the young women in his strong grip he remained silent for awhile.

Bishop stood around 6'6" with a strong build. His head was bald and his face graced by short black stubble. His dark brown eye were hidden behind a pair of special of tactical goggles that were in the form of a pair of black sunglasses. Clad simply in a black vest, black combat pants that were tucked into a pair of black steel toe capped combat boots. "Pathetic!.." He said in a harsh tone as he let Lain go. He shook his head as he watched her leave his grasp. He wasnt at all impressed after all he had seen zombies attack with far more discretion than him. "You wont last a day honey, now run along back to mommy and daddy!.." He added as he stood dominantly behind her not happy with his superiors plans to give him a aprentice.

From the moment she was grabbed Lalaine was calm. Just because she was a rookie in this department didn’t mean she was a rookie as an officer. She wasn’t. Logically she assumed that because the other officer wasn’t freaking out that she wasn’t being held by someone who had plans to hurt her. At his words she figured out that this must be her new mentor. And by being pressed against his body she could tell he was in excellent shape. She moved naturally, as someone would, struggling in his arms. But her real goal was to get her hand behind her butt, and when she managed that she struck out and grabbed her mentor’s balls in her hand. His slightly loose at the crotch pants allowed for that and she held them tight.

“I know you are ‘trying to teach me a valuable lesion’ of some sorts. But this is no way to treat your partner. And just because I didn’t foresee my mentor grabbing me in front of the damn police station doesn’t mean I’m a rookie, and it doesn’t mean I’m going to fail at this job, and it doesn’t mean I’m pathetic!”

She held onto his balls just a little longer to make her point and then she let go. He wasn’t dangerous so she assumed he would let her go. And when he tossed her from him she stumbled a bit in her heeled shoes and then turned to look at him. Running her gloved hands over her severe bun to fix any disturbed hair she turned. “I think you should introduce yourself properly instead of acting like a barbarian. Hello, my name is Officer Spencer. And you?”

Back
Top Bottom